Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A lesson (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: A lesson (Flashback)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:23 pm
Sameonna smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you for your appreciative compliments, Mizukage, Sir.. As for my sword, I will come up with something promptly.. When my ideas come to thought I will report them to you as soon as possible and have them delivered to you accordingly." As she looked at the Mizukage she noticed his eyes flash. He saw something.. Or someone. Sameonna laughed as she turned around and saw the eye of Tachi sticking out from behind the door frame. 'I was hoping he wouldn't be foolish enough to get caught.. Haha.' She thought, a giggle escaping her lips as the Mizukage made the command to make him present himself formally.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1400

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:34 pm
Tachi flew out of the doorway and land on his knees as tears formed in his eyes.

"Please forgive my behavior my kage i know it was wrong to listen but I was just so interested" he cried out as he sniffled and held back his tears.

He bowed a few more times to both of the superiors and simply stated "please forgive me" every time his head dropped. He settled in front of the visitor and Mizukage hoping his apology would be accept.

Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:06 pm
Sameonna smiled upon the two, and noticed an increasingly large upheavel of chakra levels from within Suzaku. Unsure of what it was, she simply blew it off because she knew this Mizukage had a heart of gold - instead of the previous Mizukage whose heart cannot be measured in terms of physical resources. Sameonna would nod after he made the comment of his comparison to our former Mizukage. "It is true. When I was in the Academy - we were pitted against one another in order to prevail throughout the time we were young ninja. During my graduating class I was forced to fight against my friends and family - and kill them in order to pass. One-hundred students fell to me that day. As such was the way of life when I was in the Academy. You should be happy you do not have to undergo such treatment.."

She waved her hand upward to the boy. "Tachi. Stand and be a man. Be a ninja for your country. I see a lot of hidden potential in you.. Potential that can be unlocked through hard work and dedication. You must do whatever you can to increase the chances of your survival; for I predict you will do something great for the Village of the Mist and bring it honor in the form of glory. Whether it be through battle or political sources is not my decision.. Nor it is my fate. It depends solely on you. Survive.. Thrive, and conquer those who would stand before Kirigakure." She'd push her blone hair aside, her gleaming glacier-blue eyes would shine due to the passing sunlight from the window to the left. A sunlight that was quickly coveted by shadows of the mist that this village was famous for.
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:19 pm
Tachi balled his hand to a fist and wiped the tears from his eyes and shuffled to his knees in front of his Kage. He reached to his side and took the ninjato from its place and presented it to his Kage.

"I promise that I will get stronger I will not accept defeat I will never run away or cower ever again."

He held the ninjato higher hoping that the Kage would accept his token and allow him these privileges. "I pledge my self to my Kage, my village, and my people from he on out i swear on my sword that I will give it all it takes to be a Hidden Mist ninja."

Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:39 am
Sameonna looked at the Mizukage when he noted he may start doing experiments revolved around DNA. Although this was a dangerous tact, she thought it odd that he chose Tachi to undergo such extremeties. Regardless, it wasn't her place to intervene with his plans. After all, she wasn't even supposed to have been here let alone have her thinking of stopping the plans of the Mizukage.

Her train of thought was broken at the hearing of the Mizukage mentioning her name. "I may be able to teach you a thing or two, Mizukage, Sir.. Though I warn you - Some of my jutsu, although devastatingly powerful, has its faults.. Such power is easily succumbed to." She'd smile at him. Brushing her hair from face, keeping it from obscuring her vision, her right eye would resemble that of a three-tomoe activated Sharingan. If anyone had caught it, curiosity and intrigue would take place over thought of simple minded things. Regardless, she had to see. It quickly fell back over her eye, and she grew tired of trying to keep it away, so she simply let the golden locks hang.

Sameonna looked at the young boy, Tachi, a smile bore upon her face. After the Mizukage had picked him up by his tanto, she scanned over the weapon and noticed its poor craftsmanship. Whoever gave this weapon to him must have either used it for extensive warfare, or simply was a peasant marketer looking to make a quick buck. Either way, she planned to give him something of much more value. Something about the boy struck her in such a way, after all. Unquestionable faith had guided her hand to her next actions. "Tachi.. Your ninjato isn't all you believe it to be.." She'd giggle, looking at his face now.

From her back, she pulled another tanto from its sheath, this one, much glorious in appearance. Edge to edge was razor sharp in a hollowed glacial shell. Rune marks remained on the blade, all the way over the hilt and handle, glowing in a basking elegance. She made the Dragon Handseal, a special handseal not many ninja knew. Unexpectedly, the blade began to resonate and glow the color of the ocean, Sameonna's own strength being increased 15th fold in the process. Her heightened chakra capacity could even be felt by those who hadn't even an ounce of sensory training. She looked over the blade, holding it in front of Tachi; admiring its glory a final time.

"This is my Katanakeda Mozou, the Blade of Beastial Mimicry. It is the root Tanto I was given upon my admission into the ANBU Black Ops as its Captain when I was eight.. It has taken the lives of many.." She'd smile, bowing and reseathing the weapon. Slinging it around her body, she'd take the tanto in hand and slowly present it to Tachi. ".. I want you to have it." Her eyes closed, her head in a cocked manner with a smile abroad it. "I have mastered six of the twelve possible powers it possesses, each with its own accordance of benefits to its wielder.. The Snake, the Tiger, the Bear, the Sheep, the Monkey; and the one you just saw - The Dragon." She noted, taking in a breath. "You may use either of the seals, but you will have to master the final six testaments." She'd giggle. "But all good things come with a price don't they? Hahaha."

OOC:

Occurances:
Sameonna lost Katanakeda Mozou (Blade of Bestial Mimicry)
Clivesay has gained Katanakeda Mozou (Blade of Bestial Mimicry)

Sameonna will remove weapon from profile.
Clivesay must add weapon to profile.

Code:

[url=http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t9055-sameonna-s-anbu-root-tanto#74017]Katanakeda Mozou (Blade of Beastial Mimicry)[/url]
Tachi Gyojin
Tachi Gyojin
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 pm
"Tha...thank you very much sam its such a great honor to be in the presence of such a blade yet being able to wield it is in-explainable" Tachi said as he ran up to give the ninja a quick hug followed by a bow. He pulled the sword towards his heart then he lowered it and attached it to his right hip. Once again he said "This is such and honor to wield this I only hope i can live up to its legacy." Tachi bowed a few more times before turning to address his Mizukage "Sir it would be my honor but i would like to hear and learn more about the dna's dangers and abilities." He then bowed to his Kage and awaited a reply simply smiling because of Sam's kindness.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum