Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Strangers in the Village (P, Vret, Night and Prim) Empty Strangers in the Village (P, Vret, Night and Prim)

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:03 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t7564-any-c-rank-strangers-in-the-village

Words Required: 2000
Other Requirements: A Genin team
Reward: 1,000 Ryo
Task: Strange people, two men and one woman, have been spotted roaming around the village. Find out who they are, where they come from, and what business they have in our village.

Vretyel waited at the village gates for the two genin that were going to be accompanying Vretyel on this mission today. This one was going to be a more delicate one, giving the two other ninjas history. Prim was hopefully going to use her sharingan to help find and take down the group if necessary so that was not going to be the problem. However Nightshade was going to be the one that Vretyel was going to keep an eye on. He did not know her fighting style or her past to begin with. But in the end this was going to hopefully be an easy and fun mission.

As he waited for the two genin to show up Vretyel looked over the scroll again to make sure that he knew who he was looking for.

[WC: 146/2000, Short sorry]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Strangers in the Village (P, Vret, Night and Prim) Empty Re: Strangers in the Village (P, Vret, Night and Prim)

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:50 am
Nightshde had to dig through her dresser drawers to find her weapons. "Finally!" She pulled her bag out of the drawer and put it on. Then she put her katana on her back and headed out the door. She walked quickly to the meeting place she was supposed to meet Prim and Vretyel. She knew Prim but had only seen Vretyel once, and that was at her party. He was kind of young but he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. Looking up at the weather, she could tell it might rain and both her and Prim enjoyed doing missions in the rainy weather. She played the mission over and over in her mind, ‘there are strangers in the village, two men and one woman,’ she was hoping that there would not be too much of a confrontation, even though she figured they wouldn’t go easily. At least it would be three against three. Then again, these strangers may leave and not cause a problem. Nightshade was the type of person to think things out so they could have a plan of action. Arriving at the gate, she saw a young man, “Vretyel I assume?” Nightshade said smiling. “I am Nightshade Arashi.”

w/c: 351/2000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Strangers in the Village (P, Vret, Night and Prim) Empty Re: Strangers in the Village (P, Vret, Night and Prim)

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:14 am
Primrose was up early as always. The day before this, she had to do some Sharingan training with her eyes so she was prepared to do this mission. She put on her favorite leather top and leather pants. As she pulled her hair back she decided to put it in a side ponytail. Prim then grabbed her weapon pouch and strapped both her swords to her back. As is usual with any mission Prim does, she had to leave a note to let her family know what she was doing. They had a tendency to worry about her because she was a magnet for trouble. Prim looked over the scroll she had been handed by the higher ranked shinobi.
There are strangers in the village two men and one woman
It was time to go to the meeting spot to meet up with Vretyel and Nightshade. Prim knew Nightshade and she had been on a mission with Vretyel recently. She had a feeling that the day would be quite an interesting mission because she had never done anything like this, her other missions were a lot less intimidating than this one she was about to do.

[wordcount: 547/2000]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:44 pm
"Hello both of you, my name is Vretyel Inazumahi and I do not believe that I ever worked with you Nightshade. Primrose and I have a history together so I know of her "abilities". I assume that each of you know the mission as from the scroll that I sent the both of you, but now I am going to go over some of the specifics of the mission, understand? Listen Carefully"

Vretyel looked over the scroll one more time, it was crazy to believe that he was going to have to work with Prim and Nightshade, he did not know if the two were going to be up for the challenge to be honest. HE thought that the two were going to be weak and caring, just like Primrose was during the last mission that they were on, but like Vretyel said, something had changed about her, but he still could not figure out what. Not only that but since he had just met nightshade he would not know of her capabilities, she looked like she had gone places and done some crazy things in the past, but Vretyel could not know for sure.

"OK we are looking for two men and one woman, we don't know their names but only that all three o them wear a headband of the sand village, I have already talked to the leaders of the sand and they have told me that they have no ninja in their ranks that would match the description that we have of them. Our mission is to arrest the three ninja and have them submit to questioning, if they attack, we bring the two men down, but we leave leave the woman unharmed. Understand? They are inside this shop right now as soon as they come out, we go in"

Vretyel sighed again, this could be a difficult mission if the two other ninja don't want to use force. As the three ninja came out, Vretyel spoke to the three of them. "You three, imposing sand ninja are under arrest!" And with that the two men brought out Kunai and the woman began running. Looking at how the two men were holding the kunai and their lackluster abilities they looked to have the level of two Genin, like Prim and Nightshade. So he wanted to see what they would do. Vretyel grinned.

"Follow orders you two, Ive got the woman."

[951/2000]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 pm
Nightshade listened carefully to what was being told. Sighing a deep sigh she knew she could handle this. ”Doesn’t seem to difficult, three of us, three of them. We should be able to tackle this mission in no time.” Nightshade said as she looked at the spot Vretyel pointed at. Sand ninja imposers? Why does that not surprise me? Nightshade said to herself. It seems as though there is always someone trying to cause problems for the fire nation by turning the villages against each other. That is the only reason she could really see these people pretending to be sand ninja in the leaf village. Suddenly when they came out of the building the mission seemed to be more dangerous, but Nightshade is not one to back down from her word. She watched as the two men pulled out Kunai and honestly tried not to laugh. Ninjas? Yes. Good ones? Not if you judge by the way they held their weapons. As a matter of fact, Nightshade found this to be an insult. She had a feeling Vretyel would take on the girl, she seemed to be the center of their group. Nightshade had no problem taking on one of the guys. “Look, you cut into my day and on top of it, you in my village, its not a good day to be you, so I suggest submitting so we can get this over with. “ She said being cocky and pulling a kunai out with her left hand from her weapons pouch. Of course, Nightshade was not in a playful mood today. Her buddy Prim didn’t look to playful either.

1,224/2000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:44 am
Prim had heard him describe the people they were looking for and explain details of the mission. “Two guys and a girl, they are wearing Suna headbands and they are in the building…hmmm.” Prim felt rather mean today and she seriously hated people who threatened her safety and those of the ones she loved. Threats to the city were threats to her. These new feelings were part of the new Prim attitude. When they people emerged from the shop, Prim looked up at them, then she heard Vretyel tell her and Nightshade to take on the guys. They seemed pathetic anyway and their skills apparently seriously lacked in the art of defense. “Waste of space…” Prim muttered. She saw Nightshade go for the guy on the left and Vretyel went straight for the woman. Prims eyes were already turned on and now she decided it was time to try something new she had learned.
She stared at the guy in front of her who seemed to be looking back at her. She focused her chakra straight through her eyes at the man. She began to do a couple of quick hand signs as the two stared at each other. Suddenly, a whirlwind of leaves floated around the guy and he began to panic and act as though something was wrong with him. “The hell viewing technique seems to really work.” Prim smirked an evil yet egotistical smile. She began to walk towards the guy to tie him up. “This was fairly easy.” Primmy said.

wordcount: 1478/2000
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:06 am
As Vretyel had thought the two genin were attempting to easily subdue the two other ninja, Vretyel hoped that they would would do good, as if they did they would become part of another mission with Vretyel. At least they may be good for something, Vretyel thought, I wonder if they followed orders and put them down, or if they were able to submit at all. Vretyel had no time to question his faith now in the two genin as he now had to worry about the woman who he now assumed all the information that they needed to know. She was fast, but as soon as Vretyel had begun to use all of this amazing techniques, it was over.

Vretyel concentrated his chakra to his feet, allowing him to gain the abilities of the lighthing speed justsu, along with that Vretyel would have his Bo staff Crimson charged with the power of lightning, giving him the abiltity to take the woman without much of a problem. As soon as Vretyel finally had the advantage in speed his charged one end of his Bo staff to shoot one of his conductors the woman, who would have no time to dodge the fast moving projectile, she would be hit by the conductor and would start to fall on the ground,. Immobilizing her from the fight but not permanently damaging her Vretyel picked the woman up and began running towards the other two genin.

"You did not follow orders....Nightshade. Do you feel pity for trespassers of the leaf?"

Vretyel was referring to the fact that all she had done was pull out a Kunai at the missing nin, who instinctively ran towards his comrade. As he was trying to run away passing Vretyel like a little girl he swung his Bo Staff in a sweeping motion. This attack would send the worthless ninja flying to the other side of the alley with his head shattered by hitting a brick clay wall.

"I told you to put them down if they tried to attack, as ninja you know better, drawing a Kunai is enough of a reason. I don't care if they 'cut into your day'."

Vretyel expected this of nightshade but on the inside was only a little disappointing. She did her job and kept him occupied for the time being. Now it was time to talk to Primrose.

"Disappointing Genjutsu you have there, at least it didn't give you headache." Referring to the first time Vretyel and Primrose Sparred. Although it was sort of impressive, Vretyel wanted to make sure she knew that she as well did not follow orders, they didn't need the men, only the woman.

"Finish them off and dispose of the remains, I will bring the girl to headquarters for questioning. If you two learned anything today and want to continue on with the next step, meet here tomorrow first thing."

With that Vretyel body flickered back to headquarters with the girl, finishing another successful mission.

[1978/2000, exit, once Primrose and Nightshade exit, request approval]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:28 am
Nightshade saw the man run but before she could do anything Vretyel had hit him with his weapon. She rolled her eyes in anger and frustration because she knew she had failed her part of the mission. “Sorry.” Nightshade said as she moved to finish the guy off. She drew her katana and sliced his throat. “Pity? Me? Um no! I do not have pity on people who want to hurt me or the village!” Nightshade thought to herself as she took the body of the man away to dispose of it. At least Vretyel invited her on a second mission so she could at least prove she was a good fighter and she could work with others as a team.

[exit]

2099/2000
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:40 am
Primrose smirked. “It may have seemed like a bad genjutsu, but I am sure that mentally disturbed guy would disagree with you. And how do you know about my headaches?” Prim asked as Vretyel left. Prim followed the idea Nightshade used and slit the guys throat. She followed Nightshade as she disposed of the body. “See you tomorrow we shall!” Prim said following Nightshade.

[exit]

w/c: 2164/2000
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:41 am
Approved of mission for appropriate rewards
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum