Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
sarrow ytram
sarrow ytram
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1100

Mission UH OH Empty Mission UH OH

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 am
Mission Name: Uh oh
Type: Intel
Character Requirements: None
Word Count Requirements: 900
Repeatable? Yes
Reward: 1000 Ryo

Task: The village hasn't been receiving shipments of resources from the farmers not too far from the village. The village shinobi are unable to make any contact with the farmers, your job is to go and find out what the trouble is, and make sure the village receives the shipments soon.

Ytram and his master began their walk home Ytram now knew enough to handle himself against a standard ninja. When they were just about to approach there cave a weird little man came up to them.

"This is a message for Ytram sarrows." He handed over a letter to Ytram and walked off.

Ytram opened the letter to find he had been summoned his first time for duty. His mission was to head to the nearby village of granite it was a small farm village that delivered most of the produce to Iwagakure's grocery stores and apparently they did not send any goods lately and noone can get a hold of them. It said there was a possibility to encounter danger though and to be prepared. Ytram looked at his sensai "I guess i gotta go check on a village it might be in danger."

"Well you had better hurry then here take this pouch it has some small herbs and senbon in case there is trouble."

"Master if there is trouble i will make those people suffer the worse pain there short existence has ever felt. Senbon are not as painful as my new jutsu." with that Ytram took the bag and left his other gear with his master he walked back the direction he had came and headed towards the farm town Granite. Upon arriving close to the town he noticed the roads had been completely empty which is incredibly odd if this is a trading town. Ytram decided that he did not want to just walk into town he wanted to use his knew jutsu and he wanted to test himself. Ytram used his earth movement technique and dropped into the soil and a foot below the surface he could sense the road above him because it had no grass on it he followed the path into town and he now saw the streets collide he spread out his chakra like he had before and he could begin to feel the surface there were no villagers outside there was nothing at all. Ytram could not feel anything for a minute so he decided to just come out he rose slowly from the ground and stood in a small empty town. Ytram walked around a little bit he pushed chakra into the ground hoping to find the people but he felt no movement throughout the whole town. Then Ytram felt something he looked behind him and there was a man he had not been there before and he didn't feel anyone on the ground before this second so the man was either watching him or had just arrived.

"You look lost kid?" asked the man he was average size and he had a raspy voice.

"Im looking for the people who lived here its my mission to find them. For some reason i have no doubt in my mind you know where they are."

"Ya me and my friends kidnapped um and were robbing this whole town. Sadly it looks like you now have to be a part of that."

Ytram had snapped he didn't hear anything after town. The mans threat fell upon deaf ears."I'm going to kill every single one of you." Ytram had wasted no time in attacking the man he ran right for him.

The bandit laughed at the boys attempt at delivering justice. He made a few hand signs and inhaled using fireball jutsu he quickly exhaled and turned Ytrams path into an inferno.

ytram stopped his attack and instantly used his Earth Dome technique quickly slamming his palms to the ground after his handsigns to create a perfect little dome around him it successfully covered him from the blast.

The bandit waited for the flame to clear only to see a giant rock now sitting in the targets place. "Well that isn't gonna save you for long." The bandit pulled out two paper bomb attached to kunai and tossed them at the dome. they exploded and blew the side apart nobody inside of the dome could survive if it blew inward. The bandit slowly approaches his new kill.

As the bandit comes forward a hand bursts from the ground and grabs the bandits leg It pulls him down quickly and the bandit sinks into the ground with only his head left above. Ytram rises out of the ground and stands above him now. Ytram has now condensed the dirt around the bandit into stone as his master taught him, turning it instantly to a substance thicker then steel the Bandit is firmly held in and can not move. "Any last words you piece of shit?"

The bandit was stuck securely in the ground, he tried as hard as he could but he could not move at all and he could not make any signs because his hands were apart he knew he had lost. "My only regret is dying to a street urchin like you." The bandit spit at Ytram in disgust after saying so.

The spit did not even reach Ytram the bandit was so unable to move and low to the ground the spit just flew back in his face. Ytram laughed at him he was happy that for once the bad guy had gotten what he deserved. Ytram had never killed before but that was not what was even on his mind he took a step back and then ran and proceeded to kick the mans head clean off his body the only thing that was now visible was a neck and a pool of blood. Ytram quickly sent the body below turning the soil around it soft so it would sink into the earth and then he just let it become hard and seal rite back up.

Out of a Barn came two more bandits they were armed with a sword and the other a mace.

Ytram looked at them they were possibly 20 meters away and Ytram knew that if they had weapons they probably were good at taijutsu and Ytram was not, but at this range he had plenty of time and space to do anything he wanted to his attackers before they even came close to him.

The bandits looked at eachother then begin moving towards Ytram they began with a walk but after 3 meters they began to run. weapons out and in hand they were planning to just run up and strike at Ytram.

Ytram waited a moment he wanted the to come closer because he wanted to make sure his attack wouldn't miss. when they became only 9 meters away Ytram quickly made three hand signs and slammed his hands on the ground using the Earth Flow Spears technique and unleashing a small wave of spikes towards the enemy they had no time to dodge and the spike were going to be on both sides of them and in between them, they couldn't possibly escape the trap.

The bandits saw a wall of spike begin to emerge at them they tried to separate but they were too slow and the one with the mace was impaled straight through his chest and the other tried jumping out of way only to be hit by a spike in the neck immediately making him bleed out and go into shock.

Ytram looked up from his hands and in front of him he had indeed caught the two bandits. He quickly dropped the spikes and the bandits fell to the ground, Ytram did as he had before and made the bodies fall through the ground. Ytram began walking towards the barn it was pretty far away from the center of town so Ytram had not really noticed it before. He walked in and found all the towns people tied up he quickly untied a man next to the door.

"Thank you Thank you I owe you everything..." cried the man.

"Um thanks but i really need you to help me untie the rest of these people so could we do that first?"

The man nodded and wiped his tears Ytram and him untied all the villagers and Ytram was given 1000 ryo as a gift for saving the town after that Ytram just went home and the villagers began to pay for guards around the town, the next day the village began their business again and The next day he received another letter this time saying thank you from Iwagakure and that they would call on him again soon enough since he did such a good job at Granite.

word count 1419
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum