Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
sarrow ytram
sarrow ytram
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1100

spec training Ytram Empty spec training Ytram

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:47 am
Day 1

Ytram awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs and quickly gathered around the warm fire with his master. he made a plate and sat down and began shoveling food down his throat he felt amazing and he woke up to an amazing breakfast he was ready now to become a ninja he had passed his Gennin exam a day before and now he could learn his powerful jutsu at last. After finishing his breakfast he asked his master what they would be training in today?

"Would you not rather take this day off in celebration for your accomplishment?" replied Armand. He kinda wanted a day to just relax as well he didn't mind teaching his new student but even he knew a day off is important now and then. plus what was the hurry anyways they had an eternity to train.

"I will never become as good as you if we stop and take breaks. i want to one day become powerful like you so i can bring unmerciful vengeance upon the ones who destroyed my village... take breaks.... if i did id be weak just like those little kids at the gennin exam who wore there stupid smiles. i bet they take alot of breaks.... and play games..... and have lots of fun in their little world. Well you know what i had friends and a family and i had teachers to have fun with and now they are dead i saw them burn in the streets around me. i will never be one of those kids again. You cant after you see the darkness of this world. Those kids will never be strong like me and they will never be my friends or close to me they think i am weird, and do u know why i think that is sensai? because they can not understand me. Because they have never felt pain like me. its because there goal is to be a kid and mine is to become a powerful sage and pull the spines out of the gutless fish who attacked my home i want to see them ripped apart limb by limb i can never enjoy anything knowing that the people who attack my village are alive and well sitting somewere enjoying their lives off of my villages blood money. I will have my revenge and i can never just walk away from that."

Armand though hard about this statement he was shocked the boy still held such anger for those who wronged him. he hadnt thought Yram was so dark now that others could see it too. he could only imagine a stone cold Ytram who was determined to succeed with a bunch of children around him. That must have made him feel like it was only he who had been through something hard, everyone else was happy and social while he was dead on the inside. no doubt in Ytrams dark mind he had distanced himself from the everyone, but especially those who took life lightly he thought of them as morons, retards, or even children. He thought himself far greater in purpose and strength then them because to him he can not ever fail he must keep going and never turn back in order to have his vengeance. Armand knew everything about his student and knew that he had never killed a person. He knew when faced with this Ytram would not hesitate though He now saw looking at him a small darkness form, sages and sensory ninja can see chakra and if you are a good person or a cold killer is easily seen through either good warm glowing chakra or it is a dark cold and and evil chakra, if the person is truly cold and heartless. Ytram now had a small darkness growing in him and his sensai had not even noticed it till now. This made him wonder if the boy had a prophecy what could it be? Could it be the destruction or revival of the ninja world or that his vengeance would only lead him to destroy something or someone who is good or countless other things? Armand wanted to know the answer and knew only one way to get to it quicker. "Ytram i believe our prophecies may be linked somehow, you see i am to bring someone to the white snake sage at Ryuchi cave one day who is said to become the greatest snake sage of all and revive our ways as well as become extremely important in something that will decide the fate of our whole world. Whether the change is good or bad of course he cannot tell but he said that i would bring him their and then the white snake sage would tell the one i bring something very important to affect the decision. I think that it is you. I want to tell you that evil is the only path you seek on your road to redemption. But i want you too to become a sage and i want for you to one day finally leave the darkness behind you and be happy so i am going to teach you jutsu to make you strong and one day you will learn the summoning technique and you will speak to the sage as i did. Lets begin on your jutsu training, hell maybe one day you might be wise and forget about revenge you might think your above that when you are a sage perhaps. I have seen many in my life who have let revenge ruin their lives and i would hope my student would be smart enough not to let it ruin his too. If i can not teach you that but i can make you a sage, then i am truly a failure.

Ytram hated everyone but his master. Every word that his master spoke Ytram took to heart. Hearing this he was overwhelmed with emotion he was happy on the inside for a moment as he had heard his master tell him that he would make him a sage and that he was linked together through destiny he felt their bond grow even stronger as he felt like his masters heir like he was inheriting all that Armand had to offer. "You will never find a student who will honor your wordds as much as me and i am ready to train but i can not so easily forgive those that hurt me."

Armand looked at Ytram right in his eyes. "Like I said i only hope one day you might change your mind. With your anger maybe it will not be till you are my age though haha"

With that the two packed up and headed out Armand had planned to stay a few days out training with Ytram, he didn't want to return till Ytram had mastered his ninjutsu so they could finally both know what their prophecy held for them.

They arrived at the stones and set their equipment down.

"First step is to focus the chakra into the ground around you and then i want you to try to condense the soil under you as much as you can make it as solid and compacted as you can with chakra."

Ytram stood and put his hands together to focus chakra his sensai had taught him the snake sign and told him this was the main sign in the Earth Release technique. He summoned some chakra and squeezed it into the gound below him. To his surprise it easily absorbed it and as he pushed more in to it he fealt the dirt beneath him change to a very hard granite. He had not worn shoes so he could feel as the earth changed and condensed below his feet he fealt the dirt smash together every particle run into eachother finally it was so hard he could not compact it anymore and the ground beneathe him began cracking from being cendensed too much.

"Good i can see the dirt below change into hard stone. Now release it and let it go back."

Ytram was having to much fun with the dirt he almost hated to stop but he released it and it instantly expanded back to its soft form again. He knew this was an amazing technique as he could now make stone as hard or light as he wanted now. He could throw a small rock and turn it into metal like weight and density so a rock turns into a 10 pound bullet instantly while even in the air and all he had to do was put chakra around it and smush it together and make it condensed.

"Now for this technique you need to do the exact opposite of what you did. I want you to hold the snake sign and coat yourself in chakra and then i want you to instead of condensing, excrete it slowly from around you. This will turn the ground into a uncondensed version. The particles of dirt separate to a microscopic level smaller then sand around you, letting you pass right through it. You should be able to go down and up or forward and backwards while you do this and the best part is you are much faster down there since you are moving through chakra. Give it a try but dont fall to far down, you know the earth core is lava? ive actuallly been there myself mayb one day if your good enough ill take you haha?"

Ytram did as his master said and let the chakra around him flow while holding the snake sign. He then watched he slowly sunk into the ground. He decided not te hesitate and poured on a little more chakra. He flew through the ground. He was in the dirt obviously and he immediately stopped flowing downward and stared around him he litteraly saw nothing but darkness. He was actually a little scared he was like in space but there was no light at all. He had no idea what to do now he wanted to flow upwards and go back up but he wanted to know if there was a secret to seeing underground. Obviously ninja are really good at using the earth for attacking but how could he if he could litterally see nothing. He could feel the earth around him it was warm and soft he closed his eyes and stopped trying to see as there was no point. He pushed his chakra out not like before where he focused it to move but he pushed it out every direction. after a few moments his chakra had filled the area around him the dirt absorbed it like a sponge. He couldnt tell really how far he was reaching out he just could start feeling things around him he could not see them but as he expanded his chakra he began to feel tree roots and worms and other insects and then he fealt finally the grass above him he felt as his master stepped on the grass and walked back to the tree he had put the gear down at he could feel somewere a bird walking and looking for its next meal. He felt nearby rabbits and dear he could not see anything but his chakra was like a giant nerve and he fealt all their feet and bodies and they walked and layed on the grass. He understood finally how to see underground. Ytram focused his chakra above him and it made him rise through the soil and he emerged right from where he had vanished he flew from the ground and as his feet reached the surface it once again turned back to its soft self again and he walked over to his master. "I learned how to see underground sensai."

"I expected as much through your long absence i knew you would think it astounding so i began to cook our lunch."

"I know i watched you do it under you haha"

"I know i felt you under my feet the whole time haha"

After eating their lunches Armand and Ytram went back to training.

"Next you need to know the jutsu, first i will teach you the double suicide decapitation technique, watch closely Ok?" Armand threw a smoke bomb and when it cleared he had vanished.

Ytram was incredibly puzzled by this move if he was going to show him a technique why did he disappear? A second later A hand exploded out of the ground and grabbed Ytram's leg quickly pulling him under and he gave him no time to react.

Armand flew out of the ground he towered over Ytram now, Ytram was stuck with only his head popping out of the ground. "I pushed allot of chakra around you so i know you cant just slide through it like earlier, the only way out is if you could exert more chakra then i can push around you and you have nowhere near that chakra level yet if a regular person cant use earth jutsu though then he would need to be stronger then all of my chakra and i doubt that will happen either haha."

Ytram was stuck in a perfect stone prison unable to budge even a little he couldn't even move he was stuck in an iron suit pretty much. The soil was far more condensed then he could have made it without breaking it but it had no cracks and it was much harder and heavier then any metal or rock material. His master was obviously a genius at Earth jutsu and he had not known this whole time.

Armand released his prison and Ytram rose from the ground. "I know you probably didnt like that but you must endure jutsu yourself before using it on someone else that way you know the pain and torture you are causing and you must think if you really wish to hurt someone else when you where hurt the same way."

"I understand and i think that makes perfect sense master."

"I do not think you will be so understanding as you learn more powerful techniques. Some will nearly kill you and you will then know the ultimate physical pain, but if you live you will be able to use that pain as a weapon on others."

Ytram understood perfectly and maybe there would not be bandits if they had been taught the same way.

"Next i will show you the easiest technique at any earth users disposal the earth dome technique." Armand made three signs ending with a snake and slammed his hands to the ground immediately on all sides the earth shot up and enclosed them in a dome. Armand shaped it so there were eye holes on both sides and Ytram went too the wall and peered outside of his new bunker. "You can with enough chakra make it as large or small and any shape or form you desire." Armand released the jutsu and it slide apart and back into the ground." now the signs is ram, ox, snake do that and slam your hands down so to throw your chakra out and summon the dome around you. be very careful and make sure you put allot into it the first one you make will be small but if its too small you may crush yourself it may take many tries till you can make it any size you want and shaping it takes practice as well."

Ytram stepped back and Armand turned and walked away he clearly thought this might not go well and wanted to make sure he had room. Ytram performed his signs and threw his hands to the ground he stayed there and pushed his chakra out. The dome began rising in four corners around him he had no skill yet so he had to move it piece by piece from under him but because he had to do this process slowly though he could shape his dome perfectly. Soon he was enclosed in a dark room he stood up then touched the ground again this time retracting his chakra from the wall it started sinking and crumbling to the ground again.

"Good much better then i thought it would be. Do it two more times but bigger and that will be it for today."

Ytram would summon the walls again and they would meet and enclose him inside perfectly but faster this time. He had not done this only two more times but he kept doing it over and over and over again to the point he lost count each time he made it bigger and more condensed so it could take more of a punch. He eventually pushed it to his max and had covered an area the size of a small house he had started with the size of a closet. The sun began to set his master cooked dinner and Ytram had worn himself down and was ready to turn in.

"Today was a good start and i feel you have the gift of ninjutsu."

Ytram was very tired and wanted to sleep. The rest of the night was peaceful and Ytram fell asleep on his mat he made the ground under him incredibly soft and wondered if that what his master had been doing since they had always slept on the floor but Ytram had never asked he went to sleep easily and began dreaming once more of his future as a sage. He once again rode a giant black and red snake they traveled over oceans and mountains together and Ytram wasnt a boy he had aged into a man. The snake was taking him somewere that he had never been before it was dark and looked like another cave or a temple but then the dream faded off and he slept through the rest of the night.

Armand watched and thought about his student and what he had to do with the prophecy, he was now scared that if he couldn't change Ytrams mind about revenge the choice or affect he could have on the world would obviously be devastating.

Day 2
Ytram awoke and saw his master meditating like always, he went and got his breakfast that was sitting next to the fire his master had made simple ramen in a pot today. "So whats today's lesson?" asked Ytram

Armand opened his eyes "Today you learn Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears an attack which draws up earth in the form of spears and stabs the enemy from below him. this attack often is a one hit kill because not many can dodge a field of spikes that appears from just beneath them of course you will not be able to make that many till you are a sage for now you should be able to make a path of them though. I will not be using this one on you as you can already guess it would instantly kill you."

Armand stood up and walked into the clearing a few feet from the camp. He made a few hand signs and then a huge wave of spears erupted in front of him going several miles until you could not see them anymore he then released the jutsu and the very sharp spike shot right back into the earth as if they had never even existed.

Ytram was astonished he put down his food and rushed to the clearing he performed the hand signs quickly and slammed his hands to the ground. His master didn't need to do this but Ytram wanted to his first time so he could make sure he channeled the chakra right. He pushed as hard as he could forward and a thin line of spikes erupted they went about ten feet and then stopped. This was as far as he could push it?? and he only made one line of spikes, his master had created literally an unending sea in a second and he didn't even touch the ground. After standing his creation quickly fell back to the ground and joined the soil again.

"You may need to work on that one a while it is C rank after all." commented Armand.

Ytram did it again this time working not on the width but how long he could make them go each time he could perform just one more spike and then after he had made 30 feet of spikes he stopped and worked on expanding the amount he could make next to eachother. He found the wider he made the spikes the less he could produce more to stretch them out he could make 5 spike next to eachother but at his best he could only make them go 20 feet where as a single line he could make go 40 easily.

Armand watched as Ytram practiced this jutsu he worked the whole day on just his spikes.Now he still could not make as many as Armand and he had to slam his hands down still but he could easily make a row of 10 spikes go 25 feet he felt like this was sufficient for any kind of attack his opponent would have nowhere to run when he summons a row of spike at them. He could easily control the size and length of what he summoned too he became very attuned to the earth and could shape anything he wanted to and summon it up around him. He wore himself out by five and passed out before the sun had even set he had worked so hard he could not even make another hand sign he ate an early dinner of ramen again with Armand and fell asleep. He had worked so hard he did not even dream that night, his body was preparing itself for its next challenge and it would need all the rest it could get.

Day 3

Armand had been meditating all morning it was now two in the afternoon he enjoyed this peace for once. It was very noisy when he was teaching because Ytram was always reshaping the earth and the sound of rock moving and crumbling constantly is like being at a construction sight all day. The only thing he heard now was his own thoughts and the light breeze that came and went.

Ytram awoke feeling brand new like he worked out and was waking up with a fresh new body. He noticed there was no breakfast today and then he wondered how long he had slept. "So what are we doing today sensai?" He rose and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Well there's not much left of today i'm afraid its two and you have slept all day to get your strength back from yesterday."

"Damn i'm sorry i just really liked that jutsu and i put allot into it.."

"Its fine haha i'm not saying it is bad Ytram that you slept in, believe me i enjoy the peace. Plus there is no hurry you can not learn everything in a day anyways so you should learn to take it slow you know the reason your so good at your jutsu is because you practiced it you practiced till you passed out and not allot of people want to do that if you have that kind of dedication then your techniques will be perfect but do not rush it be slow and perfect them first before trying to take one more challenges."

Ytram nodded and understood and he saw yesterday that practicing the chakra flows and manipulation over and over again makes you good and able to perform jutsu quicker and easier. "Ok master well can i learn something easy then?"

Um well i guess one easy practical jutsu you definately need is Earth Release: Rock Armor. It will litterally make your skin hard as stone making you unable to be hurt by regular physical attacks and weapons you will even have slight invulnerability to weak jutsu. You must be connected to the eath though in order to use it so you have to stay on the ground it also is like wearing earth so water can stop you and make you get weighed down. Armand stood up and did his snake sign activateing his jutsu.

Ytram honestly couldnt tell he had changed at all he looked the same.

Armand walked away towards a tree he had never displayed his strength for Ytram. He quickly pulled back his arm and delivered a punch to the center of the tree his hand did not send the tree flying out of its place it was so fast and powerful it smashed its way straight through leaving a perfect whole were his arm was.

Ytram stood in shock he wondered how much of that was the armor and how much was just his masters own strength. Armand walked back and his hand had not taken even a scratch despite it thoroughly plowing through the tree. Ytram quickly made his snake sign this time he coated himself in chakra he had not pulled the Earths chakra before so he stood there a long time and felt for it. After a few minutes he felt no change in him at all and wondered what he was missing? He tried focusing on his feet and imagining his chakra condensing hard like a rock he condensed it like he had before on the earth but this tie on himself he soon began condensing the chakra all over his body at first it was a fragile shell but after an hour of standing still with the snake sign he had condensed his chakra completely around him he felt the same he knew he had to have a little faith in himself and try to do something.

Armand stood up out of meditation "So you think you have got it?"

"Ya i think i'm gonna punch a tree and see if it works."

Armand chuckled a little and then he pulled out a senbon. "well i know how we could test it if your ready?"

"Um Ok sure i guess" replied Ytram nervously, he was sure he had condensed his chakra as hard as stone around him but he wasn't really sure it worked.

Before anymore could be said Armand threw a senbon right into Ytrams forehead and it bounced clean off and onto the ground.

Ytram had barely even seen the needle fly but he definitely felt it hit and bounce of, it had slightly cracked his armor and there was a crack coming from the center of his forehead down to his mouth the needle was so strong it had still cracked his armor or maybe his armor was just weak because he did not condense enough? He never could tell with his master whether it was just skill or jutsu. The rest of the day till sundown Ytram made armor and Armand threw rocks that he would condense into very heavy metal bullets and Ytram would remake it stronger each time hoping it wouldnt yeild to his attacks. Each time if it made it through it hurt like a very painfull bee sting and it would hurt so bad it would even knumb his body when it hit but each time it made him need to make it stronger or it would hurt again.

Armand cooked that night he made ramen and some kind of animal he had caught when Ytram was asleep during the day.

I will teach you one more jutsu tonight and it will help you alot no matter where you go or what you do. Give me your arm.

Ytram gave his sensai his arm and showed him where he had been gouged by his steel bullets.

Armand put his hands together on top of the wound he focused chakra into his hands and they began glowing with a green aura after a few second Armand removed his hands and Ytrams arm was completely healed its like there had never been even a scratch on him. "That is called the healing hands and it is when you focus chakra into your hands and apply it on the skin rubbing the injury with a circular motion it can heal all wounds that are external for more complicated stuff you need more training but for now that's what ill teach you maybe next time if we fish ill let you try to bringing him back to life haha."

Ytram put his hands together on his leg where he had been hit so hard he had a huge bruise on his whole thigh. He put his hands over the bruise and focused his chakra this time he moved it in a circle in his hands and he rubbed his injury after a few minutes he removed his hands and his skin had indeed returned to its usual color he began doing this to all his injuries soon he had not a scratch on him he had even been able to heal ugly scars from when he was a kid. Ytram went to bed near the fir he now formed himself a bed from the earth and made it soft to his liking his sensai chuckled at this and went to sleep as well.

Word count 4882 for ninjutsu specialty,24 chakra,48 jp and for
Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique rank D -10 jp
Earth Release: Earth Dome rank D - 10 jp
Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears rank C - 15 jp
Earth Release: Rock Armor C rank - 15 jp
Healing Hands C rank - 15 jp
117 jp
-50 jp
67 jp left

Last edited by sarrow ytram on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi