Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
18 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Kirigakure's Young Snake (P) Empty Kirigakure's Young Snake (P)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 pm
WC-4203
Chakra-21
JP-42
Learning Hiding Like A Mole
Signed Snake Contract

When Denkiteki woke up that morning, he didn’t think that day would be anything special. He was tired from his previous day of doing missions, and decided he would take the day off. Wearing his casual clothes, and leaving his headband in his room, Denkiteki went downstairs to go get some breakfast. He was extremely hungry, and hoped that he would get some eggs, and maybe even some bacon. That would be good. He figured his mom would make him a big breakfast, seeing as he had worked a lot yesterday, and so had his dad.

Denkiteki had been right. His mom had made a big breakfast, and it had bacon just like he had hoped. Both of his parents were already sitting at the table, but neither of them had touched their food yet. Denkiteki noticed that they seemed to be in a bad mood, and if he wondered if they had been arguing. He hoped it was not about him. He thought his mother had finally gotten over him becoming a shinobi. He would be pissed if she was going to still try and get him to quit. It was his life, and that was what he had chosen to do. It wasn’t his mother’s choice.

“Hey, um… what’s going on? Why are you both in such a bad mood?” Denkiteki’s tone was confused, as he looked between his parents. He wasn’t sure if they had been fighting over him or not, they both seemed to be in a worse mood then usual, “Have you to been fighting?”

Denkiteki’s dad looked down at his plate, but his mom was staring at Denkiteki’s dad, obviously in a bad mood. She seemed to ignore Denkiteki as she talked to him. “You promised me you were going to give it up, that you weren’t going to do anything like that anymore! Now you want to teach MY son how to do those horrible things? And you want those things to teach him as well?” She started softly, but her voice grew in volume as she went on, until she was screaming at him. Denkiteki stood next to the dining table, confused. He had no idea as to what his mom was talking about.

“What are you talking about? Dad, what is she going on about?” Denkiteki was worried, what was it that his dad wanted to do and what did it have to do with him?

Sighing, Denkiteki’s father’s head rose, and he looked Denkiteki in the eyes, “You have progressed a lot in this past week, it reminded me of myself when I was younger. I should have told you, but I wasn’t always just a medical nin, or at least, that wasn’t all there was to me…”

Denkiteki’s father stopped for a moment, seemingly unwilling to go on. Denkiteki was completely stunned. He had never heard any of this before. As far as he had known, his father had been a medical nin since he was old enough to learn the needed skills. He had never been good at missions, and was terrible at combat compared to other shinobi his age.

Denkiteki’s mother only seemed more enraged by his father’s unwillingness to continue, “If you are going to start, you better finish! Truth be told I am tired of keeping your damned secret from our child. He deserves to know just why I never wanted him to be a shinobi, because I didn’t want him to end up like how you used to be!”

Denkiteki had expected his father to get angry and yell back, but this time he merely stayed silent as he was verbally assaulted. It was until she was finished that he began to speak once again, “You never had to worry about him. He is a good kid. He’s more like you than me. I only want to show him what I once was. I don’t want to lie to him about who I am anymore. And yes, I do want to give him what knowledge and power I have. This is a tough world that we live in, and I feel like it is only going to be worse. I want to give my child every advantage he can get.”

His mother backed down then, and it seemed that Denkiteki’s father had won. The young Genin decided to take this time to figure out what was going on. “Dad, what the hell are you talking about? What have you been keeping from me? You’re just a doctor that knows some jutsu! What the hell can you hide from me that is so damn bad?” Denkiteki’s mother usually snapped at him whenever he cursed in the house, but this time she kept silent.

Once again, Denkiteki’s father sighed, before he spoke, “I wasn’t always a medical-nin. In fact, the only reason I even learned the medical arts was so that I could better learn the human body and perform my job better, that job being…. Hunting down missing-nin.”

Denkiteki’s eyes went wide, there was no way his father had ever been a missing-nin hunter. That was impossible. His father was a kind, helpful man. Not a killer. Denkiteki let out a nervous laugh, this had to be a joke, “Good one dad, you guys almost got me. I almost thought you were serious.” Denktieki’s voice didn’t even seem to believe his own words however.

“This is no joke son. I am.. I was.. a killer. I was trained to be silent and accurate. I was trained to kill without mercy. That is why your mother has been afraid of you becoming a shinobi, because she believes you will end up like how I was before I met her. I don’t think you will, you are a good person. That is why I want to show you what I was, and teach you what I can so that you can survive better in the shinobi world.”

Denkiteki didn’t know what to think. His father had been a killer? That was crazy. His father had always seemed against killing, he told Denkiteki never to kill unless he had to. To find out that his father had killed people as his job. That just didn’t make any sense to him.

“Denkiteki, I know this is a lot to take in, but it is all true. Here, follow me. I’ll show you my old stuff. Just make sure you never tell anyone about this, ever.” The last words were spoken with such seriousness that Denkiteki knew that he would never dare go against them.

Denkiteki’s mother stayed silent as he and his father left the room, heading towards the basement. Neither of them talked, Denkiteki’s father had a very somber look about him, while Denkiteki’s face showed that he still hadn’t fully processed that his father had been a man that killed missing-nin. When he was really young, he had wished that his father had been some sort of amazing shinobi, that he hadn’t always been a medical-nin. As he got a bit older, around the age of 6 if he remembered correctly, he had accepted that his father was a medical-nin, and even admired him for being one. He wanted to be just like his father, saving lives and not murdering people. Now that he knew his father had once been a killer, he didn’t know how to feel.

As they entered the basement, which was covered in dust and contained only a few boxes, Denkiteki’s father turned to him, “I just want you to know, the reason I never wanted you down here wasn’t because I was worried about you finding my stuff. I was worried that a spider would bite you or something.” Denkiteki’s father chuckled after he spoke, trying to lighten up the mood, but Denkiteki only nodded. Normally he might of laughed, but he didn’t really have a sense of humor right then.

Denkiteki’s father walked over to one of the boxes that was lying on he ground, and picked it up. As he set it down Denkiteki realized that the thing was extremely heavy, and he wouldn’t have been able to pick it up himself. Where the box had been there was a large switch, which his father flipped. Part of the wall on the far side of the basement opened, revealing a large room on the other side.

As they entered the room, Denkiteki saw a lot of equipment. There were a couple of swords, kunai, shuriken, senbon, and numerous other weapons. There were all sorts of armor, all of which looked light weight. There were also masks, all of which had different designs on them. There was also medical equipment, bandages and a few scalpels. Most of the supplies wasn’t what you would expect a medical-nin to use however, their seemed to be some equipment that could be used to remove eyes, but most of the actual medicine seemed like it could be used on oneself. There wasn’t any equipment that couldn’t be used on one person on them self, there wasn’t any that required more then one person to use.

On the other side of the room were two giant scrolls, one that was on a stand and was in the center of the wall, and the other right below it. The one on the wall was slightly opened, and Denkiteki saw his fathers name on it, as well as some that he didn’t recognize. It seemed to be what his father was walking towards though, “This scroll here is very special to me. I don’t know how much you know about summoning jutsu, but when I was a bit older then you I made a contract with a group of snakes. They helped me a lot, when I was a Chunnin, and also when I became a hunter-nin. I don’t fight anymore, so I haven’t seen them as much, but I still keep in touch with some of them. I’ve told them about you, and they want to meet you. Your mother was against it at first, but I assured her that you wouldn’t be in danger.”

“Snakes? You have a summoning contract with snakes? I thought contracts with animals were really rare, how did you get one?” Denkiteki was now curious, and wondered why his father was shoeing him this contract.

“That is a long story, I will make sure to tell you about it later though. Right now, I need to summon one of the smaller snakes, and he will use one of his techniques to bring us to the mountain where the snakes live. There you will be tested, and they will decide if you are worthy of signing your own contract with them. Would you be alright with that?” Denkiteki’s father moved toward the scroll that was under his, and handed it to Denkiteki. It was very large, and Denkiteki had to use both hands to carry it.

“Me? Sign a contract?” Denkiteki’s mind was boggled, this was becoming to much to process.

“I know, I should have asked you first, but the snakes might of taken it as an insult if I told them I would ask you if you wanted to sign a contract. So would you be alright with it?” Denkiteki’s dad scratched the back of his head, hoping his son would say yes.

Denkiteki nodded slowly, “Yeah, I’ll do it. You know, you didn’t have to tell me all of this at once, you know? It probably would have been best to tell me one thing at a time. Not just ‘hey son, I used to be an assassins! Oh, and I am going to let you sign a contract with some of my snake buddies too!’ You could have just told me one of those things, and waited awhile for me to process it and then tell me the next thing. This is starting to get too much for me.”

His father only smirked, “I thought I was only telling you a little bit at a time.” When Denkiteki’s face dropped, he laughed, “No I’m just kidding, mostly anyway. This is probably going to be the biggest surprise for you. Now get over here, it’s time you met an old friend of mine.”

Doing a few seals, Denkiteki put his palm on the floor, and a puff of smoke swallowed him up. Denkiteki took a few steps back, but it quickly cleared, showing Denkiteki his father, with a large snake coiled around him. The snake didn’t seem to be hurting him, in fact it seemed like it and Denkiteki’s father were friendly.

“It’s been awhile old friend, how have you been?” Denkiteki’s father asked the giant snake, smiling.

The snake uncoiled itself, from him and moved towards Denkiteki, who took a step back, unsure as to what it was going to do, “Not much really, ever since you became a doctor or ‘medical-ninja’ as you call it, things haven’t been as interesting. So this is your son? He looks a lot like you. He has your eyes.” The snake became to circle around Denkiteki, seeming to look him over, “he has potential, and you said he became a shinobi when he was 8? That’s good, seems like he might surpass you right? How old were you, 10? Still young, but it seems he has you by 2 whole years.”

Denkiteki’s father smirked, “Yeah, he definitely has potential. He just needs someone to push him in the right direction. I’d like to be the one to do it, but I worry I will be too soft on him. I wanted you and your family to do it, I know first hand that you guys don’t hold back.”

The snake nodded, “Indeed, we’ll work the boy hard. We’ll probably start off a little bit easier then we did with you, he’s not quite your age correct? You said he was 12 when you talked to my father.”

Denkiteki had remained silent the whole time, but deiced to talk, “You are going to train me? Wouldn’t that be hard, seeing as I am a human and you aren’t? What are you going to train me in?” He was confused.

The snake moved quickly, coiling around him tightly, though not so tight that he couldn’t breathe. It’s face was mere inches away from Denkiteki as it spoke, “Do not doubt us boy, we know many things. We can teach you much. All we ask in return, is that you help us. You see, many of our young don’t see much of the world, and many of our older snakes seek adventure. Partnering with shinobi, specifically your father has made life interesting for our kind, who reign supreme on our island. It has made us stronger as well, that is why we wish to extend to you an offer. We will train you, and make you strong. All you have to do is take members of our kind with you when you do your missions, and make them strong too. It is almost completely beneficial to you, you get to become strong and have strong allies, and our lives become much more interesting. Of course, we will only let our young sign a contract with you at first, our older members of our clan, including myself, do not wish to partner with an untested individual, we are willing to wait for someone strong to partner with us. Now, do you agree, will you train with us?”

Denkiteki nodded, “Yes, your agreement does sound good. Now, could you let me go? I would like to be able to move my arms.”

The snake chuckled, and uncoiled itself from around Denkiteki, until only his legs were covered, it’s upper half then coiled itself around Denkiteki’s father, “Alright then, let’s go!” And the three of them disappeared in a puff of smoke.”

They appeared on an island, which was extremely large, around the three were even more snakes. Many were small, but some of them were absolutely gigantic. Denkiteki stared at them all as the snake uncoiled itself from Denkiteki and his father, and began to grow larger in size as it moved away from them, until he was much larger then all of the others, he looked like he could destroy Kiri just by moving through it, “I had to make myself smaller so that I could fit in that tiny room, this feels so much better.”

A somewhat smaller snake moved past the giant one that had brought him here, and it seemed much older as well, “Son, do not boast your true size, no one else will be able to move! Shrink down to something that isn’t so ridiculous. Now, is this the boy? Yes, he looks like it. Have you been told everything? So you accept our terms.

Denkiteki nodded, and yelled back his answer so that the old snake could hear him, it’s head was still high up in the air, despite not being as large as the one that had brought him there, “Yes, I agree to let your kind train me, and to take mebers of your kind with me as I go on missions for my village.”

The old snake nodded, “Good, then let us begin. Your father told me you only knew the basic techniques, get on my back and I will take you to a place where we can teach you one that will prove useful to you. I taught it to your father many years ago.”

Looking at his father, who nodded, Denkiteki jumped onto the back of the giant snake. The snake was old, but he moved quickly through the crowd of the other snakes, so fast that Denkiteki had to channel chakra to his feet so that he wouldn’t fall off. After a few minutes, the old snake and Denkiteki arrived in a clearing, which was large enough for the snake to soil himself up on one end and leave Denkiteki enough space to move on the other side.

“This technique wasn’t created by my kind. I learned it many years ago when I was young. It’s very simple, you use your chakra to move under the ground. Your Father old me you had an affinity to Earth Release Elements, so it shouldn’t be hard for you to learn it.” The Snake said, talking slowly, “I think there are only a few hand seals that you would need to use to do it, and then simply channel your chakra the correct way and then you should be able to move under the ground.”

-----Later----

After a few hours, Denkiteki managed to learn the technique, Hiding Like A Mole. He had taken to learning it relatively quickly, especially seeing as he had never learned any techniques regarding the Earth element. He had been able to use Earth Element chakra, just not to do any techniques, which is why he thought it didn’t take him as long.

“Good job, now just keep it up and you will be able to use that technique like it is nothing. Try it a few more times, then we will be done for awhile.” The snake smiled, or at least, that was what Denkiteki thought it was doing.

Denkiteki felt exhausted, he had used up a lot of his chakra, but he kept trying anyway, moving a couple meters through the ground before surfacing. He did it four more times before the snake stopped him again.

“Good, now rest for a little while. I would hate to have you kill yourself during the first training session. That would be pretty bad. Just sit down for awhile, I am sure you could use a nap too, but you don’t have to sleep if you don’t want to. We’ll get started again in a little while. You are making very good progress though.” The snake nodded, before resting his own head on his coiled up body, and seeming falling asleep.

Denkitek sat down with his back propped up against a tree, breathing heavy as he tried to get some rest. Sleeping was out of the question however, as the old snake snored so loud he could barely even hear himself think. This is crazy, my dad was an assassin and I am learning a jutsu from an old, giant snake. I must be dreaming or something Denkiteki knew he wasn’t though, his body hurt to much for him to be dreaming still. He had to be awake, but what was going on was too weird to be real. I must have eaten something weird, and I must be hallucinating. I’ve probably been talking to some giant fucking trees or something, and everyone is watching me and laughing. I am going to get better soon, and be completely embarrassed. That seemed like it was actually plausible, while his current situation didn’t seem real. This is crazy.

After awhile, the giant snake awoke, and it was time to resume his training. If I am lucky, maybe I will remember this jutsu when I stop hallucinating, that would be nice. Denkiteki thought as he got back to work, channeling his chakra into the ground and turning the earth into sand and moving through it. He had trouble developing the ability to sense where things were though. That seemed to be his only problem.

The snake kept explaining it to him, telling him to send his chakra outward, and have it return carrying the information of what it had touched. After awhile he got the hang out it, and was able to move through the ground as fast as he normally could. The technique was amazing. He hoped that he wasn’t hallucinating, because he wanted to be able to use this technique.

When they were finished, Denkiteki was on the verge of collapse from chakra exertion. Getting on the snake’s back, the two went back to where the dozens of other snakes were, though this time the snake moved at a slower pace so that Denkiteki wouldn’t fall off, because he was too exhausted from all of the training to channel any of his chakra into his feet or anywhere to be able to cling on.

When they arrived, Denkiteki’s father was still waiting for him, with the scroll he had given Denkiteki earlier in his hands. He helped Denkiteki get off of the Snake, and smiled when he saw how worn out Denkiteki was, “He teach you Hiding Like A Mole? That’s a good technique to have. Good for escape, and good for sneaking up on people. It doesn’t cost that much chakra either, making it a great technique to have. You’re gonna love it. I talked with the other snakes, and we’ve decided on a snake to be your partner. Meet Katsuro, you’re first summon.” He motioned to a snake that seemed to be only a bit larger then most snakes Denkiteki had seen in his life. He was probably about 2 and a half meters long, and seemed to be quite thick.

“Nice to meet you, Denkiteki. I look forward to working with you. I would like for you to know, I am not capable of using jutsu like my grandfather, but my bite is poisonous. Don’t worry, my father told me that he has raised you not to kill, my poison merely causes paralyze, unless my victim is very weak. Then they might die.” The snake chuckled, but he didn’t seem to contain a malicious nature. He was just joking with Denkiteki.

“Alright, sounds good to me. Nice to meet you as well Katsuro. I hope we work well together, and that we go on many missions together.” Denkiteki smiled, and bowed towards his new ally.

The old snake nodded, and spoke once again in his low, slow voice, “Good, let us sign the contract between the two of you! Know this Denkiteki, Katsuro will be watching you as the two of you fight together, and will report your progress to me and my son, who is his father and was your father’s partner. If you do well, we will allow other snakes with different abilities to make contracts with you.”

Nodding, Denkiteki opened the scroll after his father handed it to him. His father gave him a knife and told him it had to be signed in blood. Nodding, Denkiteki cut his thumb. Watching the blood begin to seep out, Denkiteki put his thumb on the paper, and smeared his name onto it in his own blood. He pointed the blade at Katsuro after, who poked the blade with the tip of his tail, and then wrote his name onto the scroll.

Once they were done, Denkiteki rolled up the scroll, and nodded to his new partner, “I will being going on a lot of missions soon, you better be ready to help out at any time.” He said, smirking.

The snake nodded, “You better summon me, I am anxious to see what the world is like outside of this island.”

Smiling Denkiteki walked over to his dad, who had a Teleport scroll. He opened it as Denkiteki put his arm on his shoulder, and they returned to the room hidden in the basement.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Kirigakure's Young Snake (P) Empty Re: Kirigakure's Young Snake (P)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:21 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum