Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Training [Flashback, Oki's invite only.] Empty Training [Flashback, Oki's invite only.]

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:58 pm
Okichi stood, on a branch near the borders of Konohagakure.
The branch itself had been strong enough to hold the weight of Okichi, without
breaking, or bending. It remained attached to the tree’s trunk, without bending
or snapping. He stood there, many branches above him, he looked up slightly, as
he crossed his arms and let each hand rest on the opposite arm it was directed
connected to. He sighed, thinking it was about time to get back to training. He
would bend his legs slightly, moving his arms to go down to his feet, as he
bent over more and more his arms would begin to bend until he couldn’t bend his
back anymore, nor his legs. His hands and feet remained even, until he would
use the muscles in his legs to push himself up, his legs soon got straight as
he flew off the branch. His arms went straight, along with his back. He moved
his neck back and looked up towards the branch he had aimed to reach from this
jump. As he slowly passed the branch in mid-air, he put his foot out about an
inch, as he began to fall a mere three inches, his foot would hit the strong
branch. It had enough strength to hold Okichi up, and remain connected to the
tree trunk.
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training [Flashback, Oki's invite only.] Empty Re: Training [Flashback, Oki's invite only.]

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:34 pm
It was quite a busy day today. The sun shined brightly as Kaito walked through the borders of konoha. He hadn’t expected to end up here. No matter, he could possibly find some use in this forest owned by the disghusting leaf village or ‘the fire nation’ if that is what they prefer to be called now. Kaito walked for almost an hour before spotting a young boy and girl who seemed to be running from something. Following them, Kaito saw it was a wild boar. He jumped down, stabbing it multiple times with a kunai in the head and chest, making sure it was dead. He then pocketed the kunai and stared at the children, smiling like someone mentally disturbed or homicidal would before killing someone. The children ran quickly as Kaito sighed, was he really that scary? No matter, he had to continue so he could find something to do and someone to actually talk to. Though he knew that would never be possible with people seeing him as a missing nin or looking at his face and running off/trying to kill him. After a few more minutes of walking Kaito noticed a shinobi on a branch, he didn’t appear to belong to these parts. So Kaito decided to greet him. He walked over to where the shinobi was standing and looked at him, speaking formally.

“Hello there! My name is Kaito. It’s nice to meet you.”

Kaito kept that homicidal and insane smile the whole time though, never averting his gaze from the shinobi that stood on the branch.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Training [Flashback, Oki's invite only.] Empty Re: Training [Flashback, Oki's invite only.]

Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:24 pm
'Hello there!', Okichi heard, after landing perfectly on the ground. He looked over to where the voice had come from, noticing someone who seemed to be a shinobi he had not yet met. 'My name is Kaito. It's nice to meet you.' the one who called himself Kaito continued, "Well, hello there, Kaito. Nice to meet you as well. I am Okichi Minki, a shinobi of Kumogakure." Okichi replied, he began wondering where the shinobi had come from, what shinobi village he belonged to. Though there was the chance of this one not belonging to any shinobi village or nation, it was possible he was a nuke-nin. "I am here for the chuunin exams, what brings you around here?" Okichi had asked, hoping he could get back to training some time soon, perhaps sparring this one.
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Okichi……Minki? That was an odd name indeed… And a fun one to say. He was also a shinobi of Kumogakure, eh? If he was….. Where was his headband? No matter, he could have forgotten it or lost it while traversing these woods. Without thought, Kaito randomly blurted out:

“You have a funny name…..”

He then mentally facepalmed. What the hell was he doing? He might have the kid labeling him mentally challenged. He then heard his question and the smile faded, being replaced by a serious face

“I’m here to find people worthy of being my allies and adversaries. People who can share my secrets and help me accomplish my goals. Do you think you could be worthy of such a thing?”
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:52 pm
'You have a funny name...' was the next thing he had heard from the man, Okichi almost labeled him as mentally challenged, but instead just a random person. "Uh... thanks?..." he said, after being silent for a moment. He hadn't taken it as a compliment, but figured the man could have been attempting to make a compliment, and just failed. He listened to the man as he said he was looking for allies "Sure, I guess." He replied, to the part where the man mentioned if Okichi was worthy of being his ally.
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:58 pm
“You guess? I hope you know I am serious right now. As I hope you are.”

Kaito kept his face serious throughout the whole conversation, his seal on his forehead seeming to get a bit brighter when he spoke. Kaito saw that this kid could be trouble. Since he didn’t seem the least bit frightened or intimidated by Kaito and his psychopathic, homicidal smiles. Most people his age would have run off crying by now, but he wasn’t…… Perhaps he could make a good ally. Kaito decided to test this and quickly activated his creation rebirth, throwing a punch straight at Oki’s face.

“Let’s see if you can be a worthy ally……”
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:03 pm
He heard the man talking about seriousness, and zoned out. He only sighed while he spoke, wondering when it'd be over. He watched, as the man held his hand back. It had been the only thing he had done so far, that Okichi saw as interesting, anything else between the speaking and that he missed. He moved his body over to the right, as the punch passed him on the left. His left hand grabbed his blade and he swung it, out to his left, then noticing the seal on the man's forehead.
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Kaito quickly noticed the kid moving to his right, pulling out a kunai, holding it so the blade was upside down, and striking the incoming blade with it. He was fast…… That, Kaito knew. But speed wouldn’t get him anywhere. Kaito then used his free hand to strike Oki in the gut. Kaito had to be swift as his seal couldn’t heal everything. One cut to the head and it would be all over. Kaito would do his homicidal smile while doing this, making sure to intimidate Oki while they were fighting. It would most likely be the thing that would help him win this fight, seeing that he has little to no ninjutsu at his disposal.
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:17 pm
Okichi looked at the man, as he pulled out a Kunai and blocked Okichi's attack. He dashed back away from the man, the man then began to smile, Okichi somewhat wanted to use his blade to carve that into two crescents put together, but he wouldn't. He figured this a spar. He resheathed his sword, and began to pour chakra into his hand. Lightning chakra that is. The sound of birds came from the sparks, he held his hand out towards the man he was supposedly sparring as the lightning sparks extended, "Behold, Chidiroi," He shouted out at the man.
Jurei Senju
Jurei Senju
Citizen

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:07 pm
Kaito watched as Oki dashed away, keeping the kunai in his hand. This was…… interesting. He had been able to avoid Kaito’s attack and seemed to be of equal strength. Perhaps he was actually capable of being a trustworthy ally. What he saw next assured Kaito that he was capable. Kaito watched as Oki created a chidori in his hand. He had heard about the Chidori. How it was created by a legendary shinobi and perfected by Sasuke Uchiha. It was a truly powerful technique. If only Kaito had the Rasengan… Kaito then dismissed these thoughts and walked towards Oki.

“I see you are capable of being an ally. Not only are you able to create a chidori but match me in strength and speed.”

Kaito then paused for a moment, thinking of what he was about to tell Oki.

“Can you keep a secret?”
Kaito then leaned forward, whispering as if other people were there.

“I have developed a jutsu that can revive those who have been dead to a state that makes them look like they were 5 minutes before their death….. And I’d like you to help me complete it….”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum