Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen [PRIVATE] Empty The Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen [PRIVATE]

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm
Azaiyo would wander the sandy streets of Sunagakure no Sato, the village of the Hidden Sand. After hearing the words of Echo Uchiha, Azaiyo had a lot of questions to ask himself. “So is this my destiny? Am I really meant to sear into the flames of Hell for my people, or ascend into Heaven to watch over them in the afterlife?” Azaiyo knew during that conversation that there will indeed parts to it that Echo, the Sannin of the Hidden Leaf, did not understand. With this, Azaiyo felt as though he needed an extended walkway to the path he was already travelling. Azaiyo would look up into the night sky as he would whisper to himself, “Hell is not for me. I should not even capitalize it.” After these words were stated, Azaiyo would begin to travel through the several markets of the village. Much renovation would be done to them as Azaiyo had given them great amounts of ryo to spend on rebuilding their business. The noodle bar, for example, was now a fine restaurant, supplying the greatest ramen anyone could possibly have. As for the other marketplaces, well, they were under the same circumstances.
Stars would begin to flash, revealing themselves in the night sky as Azaiyo had heard a sudden voice. “Are you Azaiyo?” a sudden voice asked. Azaiyo would wonder how his name was already known out here. He remembered that he had only revealed two of his identities to the shinobi world; the Sannin of the Sand, and the Deputy Kazekage. Azaiyo found it awkward, yet quite surprising for someone to know his real name, and be known as a stranger in his eyes. “Who are you?” Azaiyo would ask in response to this man’s question, not yet giving an answer. “Come here.” The man stated, “I have a secret to tell you.” Azaiyo now felt really weird when talking to this man. Was this man okay? Azaiyo would approach the man as he knew if he were to be a threat that somehow entered the village without notification, that Azaiyo would surely have him dead within moments. However, for now, he would not reveal that. Instead, he would intelligently hide his thoughts through a blank face. “What is it you want to tell me?” Azaiyo asked once more. The man would tilt his head closer to Azaiyo’s before talking. “I am here to tell you about your ultimate power, Kekkei Touta.” Azaiyo was shocked as he had done rare studies on something like this before. As Azaiyo recalled, a Kekkei Touta was a power that expands over a Kekke Genkai. “Who are you, and how do you know this about me?” Azaiyo asked, starting to become worrisome as he would dig his right hand into his weapon pouch, ready to pull out a kunai and slice this man’s throat in any given second. “Relax boy.” The man chuckled, “I am not here to fight. I am here to assist you. As a Shinseina member, I know about the powers given to the clan.” Azaiyo would now be in a great state of shock as he never knew that another member of the Shinseina clan other than himself existed. “Hmm...” Azaiyo nodded, “If you are indeed another clan member, can you tell me my last name?” Azaiyo would test this man as if he really knew how to answer this, then not only would Azaiyo accept this man before his presence, but have an advantage to his life as well. “Ha, you don’t read much about the Shinseina clan do you kid?” the man chuckled, “Our last name was chosen not to be revealed when the creator of the clan died thousands of years ago. We need to be secretive in order to not be traced. That is why you only go by the name, Azaiyo. As for me, my parents died when I was a baby, too quickly to store into my head even my first name. I feel I have no purpose to aid the clan in fighting, but rather to supply them in fighting. That is why I am here to hand you something that you should have received the day you were born. I introduce you to the Kyūkei o Seigen.” As the man introduced what seemed to be Azaiyo’s ultimate power, he would hand him a sheath, along with a pure white ninjato, with strips of sky-blue pasted on the edges of the weapon. “It seems regular to me.” Azaiyo muttered. The man would laugh as he would now reveal the two men talking before the village. “This is the guardian of Sunagakure no Sato, no, the Fire Nation, no, the world!” The crowd cheered as they believed what this man was saying to Azaiyo was true. “Fight him, fight him, fight him!” The crowd chanted as the man would only respond to it by stepping out of his store, creating a wide space for the spar to occur. “Use that weapon, and defeat me.” The man smiled. Azaiyo would make a smirk as it seemed there was indeed much more to this weapon than he thought. Azaiyo would follow this man’s actions, using the sword as a guide to victory, hopefully. “MULTIPLE SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!” The man cried as thousands of Shadow Clones would circle around the area.
The brawl would begin as Azaiyo would hold the weapon with a single hand. “No...” The man said quite suddenly, “Hold it with two hands.” Azaiyo became confused as it seemed as though this man was commanding him to do things spiritually. Azaiyo would not even have to reply with words to obey this man. Something was not right, at least in Azaiyo’s mind. “Shadow Clones...get him!” The man screamed as the thousand Shadow Clones would run at Azaiyo all at once, diving as if they wanted to attack Azaiyo. Using his extraordinary speed, Azaiyo would grasp the sword with both hands as chakra would instantaneously be channelled into the ninjato. Azaiyo now felt bonded with the weapon as a seal would instantly be placed upon both the weapon and his guiding hand. The Shadow Clones would hesistate on their attack while Azaiyo, using two hands to grasp the ninjato, would swing downwards. Cyan-coloured chakra slashes would unleash themselves out of thin air as they would split each and every single one of the Shadow Clones in half, the Shadow Clones vanishing as they were eliminated. The man would cry in pain as it seemed his jutsu was highly connective with his vessel. The man would be wounded in a lot of areas before he would seem to pull a flower from his pocket. He would eat it as magically, he would stand straight. “Congratulations!” The man would clap, indicating something special that Azaiyo had done, “You have just succeeded in mastering the first level of that ninjato, the Cosmic Thrust.” Azaiyo would look down on his weapon as he would smile. “Thank you!” Azaiyo replied.
[1169/1000 words towards the Mastery of the Level One version of the Kyūkei o Seigen.]
With the large brigade of Shadow Clones defeated, Azaiyo would not even feel a sweat as it seemed his tactic was quite easy. The man would chuckle as he saw the face of Azaiyo. “Very nice!” The man laughed suddenly, “With this, you can now move on to Level Two. There are four levels. The last one you will obviously enjoy the most. A Chakra Cannon would be set up for the next test. Azaiyo would feel the seal become strong over the palm of his hands as a nice feeling would soar over his body. “TEARING EARTH TURNING PALM!” The man shouted. The ground would quake as it would divide into many tall pieces. Azaiyo would jump over the large gaps to a safe area as it seemed the man wanted to challenge him even further during each test. The man would now use his Chakra Cannon to release a C-Ranked jutsu. “Great Phoenix Flare Jutsu!” Hundreds of large fireballs would fall all over the place that meteorites as Azaiyo would quickly avoid them, jumping onto rusty trees as he would only find small areas to dodge the other incoming fireballs quickly. “Why can’t I feel the urge to use jutsu.” Azaiyo thought to himself. “So...” The man replied to Azaiyo’s thoughts, “It seemed you have already made a minor miscalculation with your weapon. While you wield this weapon, jutsu are disabled. However, with this comes the exception of already active jutsu. Therefore, be sure to use your other amazing techniques before wielding the weapon. Do not worry though, you will still do well in this test without them. Well, that is if you can actually prove you are a Sannin to me.” Azaiyo would laugh as obviously this man was trying to tamper with his brain. Azaiyo would now release one hand from the blade as he felt the need to use it in his own unique fighting style. “So, what is this next level you speak of?” Azaiyo questioned. The man would not reply as it was obvious he wanted Azaiyo to figure out for himself, or rather for the ninjato to reveal it like before.
Azaiyo would begin fighting the man once more. The man held his own katana as it seemed Azaiyo would not even have to push his blade before punctuating the man backwards. Azaiyo would love the sensation of using this blade mysteriously, mentally picturing his capabilities as he would see the images before his very eyes. The ground would crumble further as Azaiyo needed to dash from place to place while fighting at the same time. Any moment now, Azaiyo could kill this man simply by knocking him downward, forcefully burying him into his own earthquake. As Azaiyo would begin to descend back into his safe area, spears would burst out of the destination. Azaiyo would quickly arch himself into a diving position in thin air using his quick reflexes, launching himself into a tree branch, catching himself as he would land, out of the opposition’s view. “You are quite interesting, Azaiyo-sama.” The man grinned, “However, it is time I show you my own power as well.” Azaiyo would turn slightly as he would have a glimpse of this man. Thirty five extra hands and arms would form from this man’s core, smoothly being unleashed as they would blend in with his vessel. “What the?!” Azaiyo shouted to himself, “I have that power too!” This man indeed was another clan member of the Shinseina clan. The man would charge like a cheetah as he would use the extra arms to enhance his speed, somehow knowing exactly where Azaiyo was as he would thrust his thirty seven arms at the tree Azaiyo hid behind, Azaiyo quickly jumping out of the way, arching once more as he would now face the man quickly, thrusting his blade as a sudden burst of rocks and water would create a wheel of elements, knocking the man several feet as he would be knocked against a different tree, Azaiyo quickly descending as before he were to fall into one of the large gaps of the underworld, he would bounce off of the stalk of the tree he once stood on, launching himself to the tree next to it. The man would struggle to get up as Azaiyo would reveal his presence to him. “This is it!” Azaiyo declared, lunging his blade forward as gigantic pulses of water would break through the already broken ground, taking large chunks of it as the great triumph of water and earth would charge quickly with great strength towards the man. Azaiyo knew this wasn’t the end as the tree the man stood before would shatter, a massive impact occurring as Azaiyo would see the ground that the man once sat on crumble, the tree falling with it. “Did I really kill him?” Azaiyo thought to himself. He would look to his left as he would quickly see the man charge at him with sprinting speed. Azaiyo would respond as he would use the ninjato to guard him, slashing it downward as chakra slashes compiled with rock would smash against the man, the chakra slashes somehow unable to cut the man in half as he would fall into another piece of unbroken ground. “When are we going to move on?” Azaiyo asked. The man would chuckle as he stood up once more. “As soon as those boulders hit me square on.” Azaiyo questioned this as he thought he had just saw the man be struck with the rocks Azaiyo had released upon him. Azaiyo would watch as the man would stand up, vanishing into a puff of smoke. “A clone.” Said Azaiyo as the true Shinseina would appear in thin air, descending swiftly upon him as Azaiyo would quickly jump back, swinging his blade as hard as he could. The entire ground would break as it would be filled with water, a tsunami formed as it would hit the man from below, and swing him back towards the village.
“You finally got me.” The man complimented from afar, Azaiyo descending slowly, only to land on rock flowing atop the watery surface. Azaiyo would look back as it seemed he had created quite the impact from his sword. Looking down he had saw his reflection from the water. A much more powerful Shinobu no Taiyo he had become. He would then smile towards the man as he knew he had succeeded in mastering the second art of the blade. “Not yet...” The man murmured suddenly, “You have indeed mastered the blade, but still have one last way of controlling it. Rise the blade.” Azaiyo would answer the man by lifting the Kyūkei o Seigen upwards, watching as the water and rocks before him would rise. Azaiyo found it quite miraculous that he could control these things, but how? “Your elements sir...they support the level two version of your sword.” Azaiyo would look at his ninjato as he thought, “Water and Earth.” The man would laugh as he would also comment on something Azaiyo had forgotten. “Not just those...” The man replied, “You can control wood foundations as well, for they are the combination between Water and Earth. Basically, you have chosen the best elements for that ninjato as you can now control most of your surroundings. Azaiyo would smile as he would give great gratitude to this man, for assisting him to the very end, only to assist him further. “I should be careful with this move.” Azaiyo stated, “It can be dangerous if I use it incorrectly.” Azaiyo’s friend would grin as he agreed. “You’re right.” The man responded, “That performance you made was astonishing. However, use that technique with precaution. Using the skill with too much power could end up breaking everything around you, killing yourself. The last thing you would want to do is have yourself sear into the flames of hell.” Azaiyo would look down on his blade once more as he thought, “This truly is my Kekkei Touta.”
[1524/1500 words towards the Mastery of the Level Two version of Kyūkei o Seigen.]
“I want you to meet a few of my friends.” Remarked the man quite suddenly. A group of shinobi, are dressed distinctively would gather around the man whom originally gave the sacred ninjato to Azaiyo. “Welcome to Level Three.” The group greeted. Azaiyo would stand there in honour as he would be tossed a scroll. “The long awaited scroll.” Azaiyo thought, “Now I’ll know how to master this weapon much more easily.” Azaiyo would smile as he would take a moment to think about his manoeuvres with this weapon. Unfortunately, that time would not be granted from this group. The group of shinobi would charge, all of their identities hidden as Azaiyo would quickly use both levels of his ninjato to slice through the shinobi, carefully smashing the back row as well. The group of shinobi would vanish as the attack would come in, only to appear behind Azaiyo. A sudden movement would occur as Azaiyo would somehow manage to block the assault, and intercept it. “We are the Sages of the Hidden Sand.” The people would speak as they would be bounced away, “We judge the extraordinary power of specific shinobi through combat.” Azaiyo felt even more honoured as he had never heard of these people while being the Deputy Kazekage, but felt happy in encountering them anyway. “It seems you are secretive as well.” Azaiyo commented as he would thrust his blade some more, having the Sages move from place to place quickly, right into a spot where Azaiyo would have complete advantage of them. He would swing the blade, multiple times, rapidly as the environment was now completely connected with his blade, understanding his true intentions of elimination, thus creating carefully formed assaults. The Sages of the Hidden Sand would vanish once more, this time appearing within a couple feet above Azaiyo as they would release balls of fire upon Azaiyo. Azaiyo knew he could not avoid this kind of attack, so all he could do was raise his blade. Boulders would quickly rise from the area as they would block some attacks, Azaiyo able to read some of the ones still coming as he would successfully dodge them all, embracing the guidance that his ninjato was giving him. “Unifying with the soul, this is how the ninjato works.” Azaiyo thought to himself some more. Azaiyo would know counteract as this time, he would be the one charging the Sages. Weird tactics would be made as when Azaiyo would attack them, they would dissolve, only to appear in another location. “You cannot keep this up forever!” Azaiyo shouted as he would slash to the left, cutting through the chest of one of the Sages. “Good job, Azaiyo.” Another Sage commented, “You killed a Sage, an outstanding achievement. He will be missed.” What a stupid comment that was. It was if these Sages did not care for themselves, unless something else was happening. Azaiyo would watch as a Sage would pick up a crafted body. Azaiyo would be shocked as that body would look the exact same as the one he crafted. Before he knew it, the Sage would drop the crafted body on the ground as the original vessel of the dead Sage would fade into dust, the dust collecting into the new body as the dead Sage was now reincarnated. Azaiyo would smile as he liked how the Soul Amethyst worked. “I knew it. All Hidden Sand shinobi care for their companions.”
The Sages of the Hidden Sand seemed quite. The six of them were extraordinary when it came to counteracting. They would give no time to respond, an astonishing art for a shinobi who wishes to eliminate those who deserve to sear into the flames. Light chains would burst from Azaiyo’s surroundings as they would restrict his movement. A single Sage would approach him as Azaiyo’s eyes became blank. Azaiyo now found himself within his own mind, a purely white universe with all the images Azaiyo had foreseen, along with his wishes and dreams. “Where are we?” Azaiyo asked the Sage before the five other shinobi would enter. “You are inside your own brain.” The Sage answered, “I am here to show you about your life’s ending through my Genjutsu. Before you die, you will be able to see a vision of your future, as if you lived.” Azaiyo would watch as he would see himself with Yumiko, back in Tanzaku Town. “This is the girl that experienced the greatest night of all with you, only to be recorded in the area itself, isn’t that right, Azaiyo?” Azaiyo would watch as the image would transform into its futuristic state. “Look at it now.” The Sage stated, “You married that same girl as you ended up arriving in the same place with her, over and over again. Destiny led you to this moment, where you were able to find love. You will find that same love when you ascend into Heaven, hopefully not as the weakling you currently are.” Azaiyo became intolerant with the words this man was saying, so he would try to use his ninjato, even when restricted to at least create a tsunami from his mind, wiping out all of the people before him, tampering with him at the most. “It’s no use. Just watch your future.” The Sage continued as the tsunami would suddenly drop before him, vanishing.
The cycle would continue as Azaiyo knew it this was all not true. “Nietzsche Mizushima got himself killed. The man you thought was the bravest of them all turned out to be the most cowardly. A sudden skill he thought he could use overcame him, failing him as the enemy encountering him defeated him.” Azaiyo would become enraged as he knew this was not true either. “Enough of this madness!” Azaiyo cried. The Sage would raise their hands as the chains would tighten. “Argh!” Azaiyo screamed as the images would keep flowing. “Viper, Amane, Echo, Kurisu, Zachariah, the Silver Covenant, the Hidden Leaf, the Hidden Sand, everyone, all failures. You are the failure that led these people into failing. You were unable to defeat us. You were unable to master that weapon.” Azaiyo would fall silent as another picture would come to mind, a picture that the Sages could not see. This image was an image of living, meaning the fight was not over. Azaiyo’s ninjato would enlighten itself as Azaiyo had vanished from the bindings, seeing the Genjutsu from a third-person view. “This isn’t my future...” Azaiyo thought, “...these are my hopes.” Azaiyo would smile as he would form an image under these Sages’ Genjutsu. The image would knock the Sages out of Azaiyo’s mind as they would go back to reality, Azaiyo crossing his arms as the Sages would all lay upon the ground. “You were wrong.” Azaiyo remarked, “Those were my hopes, hopes you were tampering with. Well, I created a new hope, a hope in defeating you!” The Sages became shocked as Azaiyo would now dash at them, using his Hidden Sand Cloak of Legends to enhance himself mid-way, making him untraceable to the opposition. Azaiyo would slash his blade as a wall of boulders would have these Sages collide with several trees, bursting through them as the Sages would be highly wounded. The Sages’ extraordinary speeds would result in three of them appearing before the eyes of Azaiyo as the three in the background would quickly launch giant fireballs. Azaiyo would make an arch with his blade as he could see the enemies before they saw him, eliminating the airstrikes before dealing with the fireballs. The arch would continue as Azaiyo would turn towards the fireballs, another slash composing as chakra slashes and pulses of water, all bigger than the fireballs would collide and slice through them, the results of steam not even coming close to Azaiyo’s body. Azaiyo could see the results as the magnificent tactic had defeated all Six Sages at once. Azaiyo would not take a moment to rest from here on in.
“I can tell your vanishing manoeuvres become weaker by the second. You can only handle those techniques for a limited amount of time before having to recharge.” The Six Sages would growl at Azaiyo as it was a clear indication that he was right. Azaiyo would charge at them, this time not only wielding the Kyūkei o Seigen, but a Heaven’s Sorrow ninjato as well as he fought off the skilful enemies. Real cuts and real sources of blood would appear as the Six Sages’ speed could not match Azaiyo’s, the seal of speed now at its second level. The Six Sages of the Hidden Sand would be knocked back several feet, their bodies bouncing continuously off of the ground as Azaiyo would smile. He would turn back as the Six Sages needed time to recover, only to quickly wink to his clan member. The man would have his arms crossed, a signal that this fight was still not over. “SHI NO TENSHI!” The Six Sages declared. Numerous amounts of chakra channelled strings would appear as they seemed frightening. They seemed sharp like swords as Azaiyo found them to be dangerous. Azaiyo could only try to fight them off as he found that this would be the Six Sages’ ace tactic. As several strings would come, Azaiyo would use his extraordinary senses to dodge a few, then block the rest with his sword. The strings would bounce off of the ninjato as it seemed impenetrable. The pattern would continue as Azaiyo now realized the structure of his blade. He would use his quick reflexes atop his extraordinary senses, speed, and ninjato as all string assaults would be blocked. The last incoming amounts of strings would come as Azaiyo would continue on with the same pattern to avoid them. A gap would finally open as Azaiyo would rush through it. The time that the strings would have to take to return back compared to the great speed Azaiyo had would result in Azaiyo’s advantage. He would tamper with the rewinding strings as he would strike the Six Sages, their hands only able to move the strings as once the time came, Azaiyo would be able to swing himself back as all of the strings would only come in one direction, being able to counteract with his extraordinary speed as the strings would hit their callers. Azaiyo could see massive cuts go through the Six Sages as they were now in deep pain. Blood would pour from their inner core as they would lose breath. “Come, Shinseina!” Azaiyo would cry as he did not want his own great shinobi to die on him. The man would begin performing medical ninjutsu upon the Six Sages as they would support it with their own. “Defeat is not an option for me, not at this time!” Azaiyo stated quite strictly. The Six Sages would acknowledge it as they would continue to fight, standing up straight. Azaiyo would raise his blade into the sky as he would master the wood combination between the water and earth elements he possessed. Pieces of trees would gather into a giant ball of wood as Azaiyo would slash the blade downwards, having the heavy sphere crash down upon the Six Sages. As Azaiyo expected, the Six Sages dodged the incoming blow, only receiving the slightest bit of impact from it. Unfortunately, they did not realize where the true source came from. The heavy sphere of wood would begin to break as an explosion of water would blast over the Six Sages, blowing them away as Azaiyo had gotten them yet again. The same vanishing tactic would occur as Azaiyo was more than ready for it, transferring the speed charge into the strength charge on his cloak as he would slash through the Six Sages once more, knocking them airborne towards the Shinseina member. The Six Sages would topple over the man as the fight seemed to reach its conclusion.
The Six Sages would stand as they could only heal themselves before becoming powerless, avoiding death at the least. “Congratulations. You have defeated the Six Sages.” They would say, applauding him as they confirmed the ending of the fight. The highlight of this fight would definitely be how Azaiyo managed to escape the Genjutsu. If it weren’t for that, Azaiyo would have been dead, mentally frozen, with nothing to think about but failure. However, the tables had turned. The magnificent powers that the ninjato possessed had guided Azaiyo into developing himself as a hero, enabling him to win a fight, one skilful shinobi versus six as he reigned on top. The Six Sages would all conclude their presence in this area by completing the sparing tradition, clinging pinkies together as Azaiyo’s victory was confirmed. “You will be missed.” Azaiyo smiled as the Six Sages of the Hidden Sand vanished. As the Six Sages were now gone, Azaiyo would help the Shinseina man up as he had just been toppled with an incredible amount of weight. “Are you okay?” Azaiyo chuckled. “Ha, I’m fine thanks!” The man replied, “I will be honest here. I could not believe you actually managed to defeat the Six Sages. They are legendary. I guess that means your weapon is legendary as well, along with yourself!” Azaiyo would smile the brightest smile as he would look down at his weapon for the third time. He felt very honourable for this ninjato as he would pray. “Thank you God!” Azaiyo thought to himself as the seal had bonded more with his body. He now felt like a new person as the man seemed to have something important to say. “As you have completed the first three levels of the Kyūkei o Seigen , you will now need to complete the final level, the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen. The Six Sages were known to be the most powerful shinobi in this entire era of Hidden Sand shinobi. They lived to be defeated, and you were the one responsible. The Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen is the greatest power that the Shinseina clan possesses. You are the first one to reach this level. If you manage to master the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen, you will be godly. Deliver the Shinseina clan, no, the world a good message. Master this legendary power, and use its power beyond its own limits. I will give you time privately to master it, for time is essential under this level. Goodbye for now.” The man would walk away slowly as Azaiyo was now staring at his blade in awe. “You are going to make me the greatest Shinobu no Taiyo to live. I am truly grateful. You are me, and I am you. Let us combine our powers into victory!” Azaiyo would conclude his speech, ready to take on the toughest level, the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen!
It was now time to work on a power able to break limits of a shinobi, to make them godly in the world, to make them immortal in power, but enlightened in soul. This would be the power of the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen. Azaiyo would watch as he saw six shadows as soon as the Shinseina man left. “I knew you guys couldn’t admit defeat that easily.” Azaiyo grinned. Six bodies jumped as it marked the return, the return of the Six Sages. “Why exactly do you want to challenge me out of all people, just for a single weapon?” Azaiyo would ask the Sages. The Sage centered in the middle of the group would come forward as he would speak. “We are indeed the Six Sages, but the time has come when we reward a single shinobi with our title, our leader, our master, our God.” Azaiyo would be shocked, hearing the words of these people. “The Six Sages of the Sand, that will be my name?” Azaiyo asked himself. “Correct.” One of the Six Sages said, “You will have the power of six extraordinary shinobi. You will have six legendary images of a shinobi, The Six Sages. The first will be your Almighty Hands of Hope, a godly power that gives immortality to a mortal. That is the first art of a Sage. The second refers to the ultimate source of gaining power, and that is through the opposition. This refers to your second power, the Chakra Gourd, a skill capable of stealing the chakra of others and sealing it within a gourd to use, hence its name. This is the second Sage. The third Sage refers to one’s sacred clan power. For you, that is the Soul Clone, a power capable of making your enemy your companion. The fourth Sage refers to the ultimate power specifically for a single nation, and that is the Flying Thunder God. As the master beholder of that technique, you have the power of the fourth Sage. The fifth Sage refers to the soul captor of one’s strength. This fifth Sage would be your Hidden Sand Cloak of Legend, attire capable of lending extraordinary power instantaneously to a shinobi. Finally, the sixth Sage is given to only the greatest power to exist, the powers that expand over Kekke Genkai, the Kekkei Touta. After you completely master your sixth Sage, the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen, you will complete the puzzle of the Six Sages, thus having us offer our souls to renown your name, the Shinobi of the Six Sages.” This speech really sounded interesting. Azaiyo’s long lost bloodline, the Six Sages, would now be discovered after defeating this group of shinobi. “So, will you accept our challenge and fight or shall your death occur now?” One of the Six Sages asked. Azaiyo would laugh as he prepared for the ultimate fight, the fight that would release the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen. “I am more than ready!” Azaiyo shouted.
The final battle of mastering the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen was now commencing. The Six Sages was charged as Azaiyo had a quick flashback while fighting. “A hero kills for the greater good.” Azaiyo thought as his remarkable abilities from his ninjato would keep him defended from all Six Sages. His extraordinary speed could keep him occupied with two of the Six Sages, his fighting style handling a third, while his extraordinary Kyūkei o Seigen instincts handling the last three. As Azaiyo had knocked the Six Sages off of his back, they would vanish. “Too easy.” Azaiyo thought once more. Little did he know, the Six Sages weren’t fighting with their fullest extent during their last brawl. The six would come as the ninjato would trigger. As it did so, the Six Sages would vanish once more. “What—“ Azaiyo thought, turning his back as the Six Sages were are aiming at him from a side that not every factor of him could reach. In fact, only his ninjato could reach it. Azaiyo would be able to defend himself from three strikes as the remaining three Sages would uppercut him, kick him down in mid-air, then punt him before he would reach the ground. Azaiyo would bounce off of the ground several times as his armour would save him at all costs. However, the friction between the ground and the armoury would cause Azaiyo to receive a couple scratches across the face. Luckily, some physical contact had been made before he was hit. One of the Six Sages would vanish, then reappear behind Azaiyo as Azaiyo would be caught in the same Genjutsu he had faced previously. His movement would be restricted, this time noticing that more of his hopes had been revealed before the Six Sages. “Reading more about you seems interesting.” One of the Six Sages commented, “Your final battle will be between your own comrades. All of your personalities will have changed, and like how you would normally fight, friendly matches, this match would be a fight to the death, the one to remain alive obviously the best. Pfft, a war would be nicer than this.” Azaiyo would not fall for these lying words once more as he would tighten his grip over his ninjato, enlightening it as the escape from this Genjutsu would commence. Azaiyo would be stopped as this world was actually distinct from the other. In this world, the Six Sages could read your mind whilst annihilating you at the same time. The Six Sages would charge, all holding ninjato, ready to stab Azaiyo through the heart. Azaiyo would disappear before they could do this, only to reappear behind one of the Six Sages, the Sage being positioned to the very left of the group as Azaiyo would kick him on his left side, the arch of his legs resulting in having the Sage hurl against the other Sages, toppling over them. Being free from the restrictions of this Genjutsu world, Azaiyo would come back to reality as the Six Sages would be on the ground, just like last time.
[2500+/2500 words towards the Level Three Mastery of the Kyūkei o Seigen]
Azaiyo’s body would suddenly glow. His entire body would become pure white as he would grow angelic wings. He would notice his cloak blend in with his body as he could feel its power making him feel godly. He would feel much healthier as the wounds on his face would be healed. “This is...the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen...” One of the Six Sages struggled, giving a signal to the others, “...it is time we eliminate this pupil, or die trying.” The Six Sages would charge faster as Azaiyo could feel himself become faster as well. These teleportation speeds now felt like sprinting speeds to Azaiyo. A swift swing with the blade would have more commandment with the surface as boulders would quickly knock the Six Sages out of the way. With the Six Sages being seemingly unable to fight Azaiyo closely, they would unleash a massive wave of collaborating elements. The collaborating elements would completely blend into each other, forming a wave of darkness as it was ready to suck in Azaiyo’s power. The wave would quickly turn into numerous amounts of small spheres as they would come at extreme speeds towards Azaiyo. Azaiyo would be defended as his angelic wings would cover himself up from the small attacks. In fact, not only would the spheres of darkness be countered, but they would be deflected as well as they would nearly hit the Six Sages, running deep into the sand as they had nothing to hit. Bigger jutsu would come as Azaiyo could remember still being on his second charge from the three charge limit of his cloak. All the enhancements felt stronger as Azaiyo would use his angelic wings to give him a small gap of evasion, then use the gap to reach the opposition before the rest of the attack could get him. He would come at godly speed towards the Six Sages as he would knock them several feet, just like bowling pins. The extreme impacts would cause the Six Sages to fall through the sand, breaking the heavy ground below it as Azaiyo could feel the ground quaking. Watching quickly where the ground would split, Azaiyo would use his element mastery from his ninjato to fill the breaking with water. With the rushing waters overflowing the surface after having the Six Sages fall into the depths of the earth, the result would be the Six Sages washing up, dead, filled with water. Azaiyo was wrong. He could feel his angelic wings react to melee attacks as the Six Sages were miraculously back, counterattacking. Azaiyo needed to make better tactics by the moment. He would then look at his weaponry. He would contain five exploding tags as he would unleash them upon the opposition with his great speed, the exploding tags connecting with the bodies as Azaiyo would quickly back away. The exploding tags would detonate as a massive explosion would occur. Blood would spill throughout the land as it seemed the enemies were dead. Azaiyo would look at the true result as only one would lay on the ground, soulless as of this moment. Azaiyo had eliminated only a single Sage, meaning there were five still on his tail. “TEARING WIND!” One of the Six Sages would declare as a tornado would form, bursting from underneath Azaiyo’s feet as Azaiyo had the speed to avoid it by several meters, just as it rose onto the surface. Azaiyo could see his armoury beginning to make dents as this whirlwind was not an ordinary whirlwind, it was a chakra channelled whirlwind. The wind would actually be a transformed cutter, capable of cutting through the thickest armoury as Azaiyo would continue to dodge it. His body was literally a shield as his vessel was now his armour. “SHI NO TENSHI! TEARING WIND BRIGADE!” The five Sages would cry as the deadly strings had return, along with releases of many man-eating storms. Azaiyo would have to avoid every object that came by as he knew the objective to this combination. It was quite brilliant actually. The five Sages knew Azaiyo could dodge the strings, but would have to approach the Sages if he dodged them. The storms would be the shields as if Azaiyo were to surpass the strings, then the storms would cut right through him. Azaiyo would use two soul charges from his cloak, reversing the speed cycle as it would turn to strength. He would combine the elemental mastery along with the chakra slashes to create a wheel of water-exploding boulders, capable of piercing through any body that would come, let alone easily overpower strings. The boulders would rifle through the strings as they would fall apart, slamming against the ground. They would then reach the storms as once they would receive a single large cut, they would explode over the storms, creating an even bigger explosion than expected. Azaiyo would have this pattern continue as after a few minutes, the storms would be calmed, the strings would be broken, and the brigade of the exploding boulders would reign. The boulders would all land, detonating as they were positioned perfectly, Azaiyo being able to catch any type of dodging technique that would occur as the detonations would surround the remaining Five Sages. The massive explosions would go off as Azaiyo would watch over the results.
For a brief moment, the sand had actually been overflowed with water as Azaiyo would witness more blood spill. This was a guarantee that he had at least eliminated one Sage. He would look closer as it seemed he was quite luckier on the matter. Two of the remaining five Sages would have had to defend the several detonations to save the others as Azaiyo could only see the existence of three Sages remaining. Azaiyo would be flashed to another realm as the Sages seemed angry. He would be back in his mind with the three remaining Sages as they would be quite depressed. “It is always sad to see a Sage die, you know that Azaiyo?” One of the Sages spoke, “You are going to be the next one, so I guess all is fine right?” Azaiyo could tell this Sage specifically was having a mental breakdown. The other two Sages would support Azaiyo as this man was ready to put the Sannin of the Sand to the next level. Azaiyo could see pictures of his hopes being torn apart as this Sage specifically seemed to put a Genjutsu over top of another. He would watch as the minds of the other two Sages would be clouded, nightmares filling their brains as Azaiyo would be restricted from movement once more. “You are going to be the failure of the Six Sages, Azaiyo. You are going to die during the next battle you face after being entitled the name of the Six Sages. Hate is going to surround you as everyone is going to die in the future, all because of you. The moment the war begins, you will have forgotten what you lived your whole life for. Your be the king of cowards, watching as all of the people who stuck up to you die before your very eyes. Screams of terror will haunt your brain as your loved ones will be split into many pieces. You will die knowing you have only made the planet worse. How ironic, wouldn’t you say, AZAIYO?!” Azaiyo would become enraged with this man as his sword would express his feelings. A single twitch of the sword would cause multiple slashes of chakra to split through this Sage. “You will die for the greater good of myself.” Azaiyo stated, “If your visions of my future, my hopes, my dreams, my wishes, if all of that is true, your death is now going to change all of that. I will be the Six Sages, I will avenge all deaths, I will be the Saviour of this generation. A new world will be created for the heroes who die as the ones who suffer in the old world will be brought to the newly awakened. Those who sear in flames will be the ones who deserve it while the ones who don’t will embrace light. You do not know anything about this, and that is why you now bow down before me, dead as you betrayed the village, your friends, your nation, and your own world. I now have your offerings.” The man would crumble apart as the Sages would have been deeply frightened would now be standing perfectly. Azaiyo would use his ninjato to vanish out of the Genjutsu once more as only two Sages remained, the newly dead Sage appearing back in reality, as a broken puzzle.
The pure white light would shine brighter as Azaiyo’s bonding with this power grew. “I have sent a message to the already dead Sages. I will avenge them, just like I will avenge you once I come out of this brawl victorious. Hell will no longer be a resting place for heroes, but rather for the devils. I will have a theory that makes that comparison when I die. Heroes are defined as the one who can avenge others. Devils are the ones who kill to express and exaggerate failure. I will gladly take your name once I win, and grow gracefully with it. For now, let us have the greatest fight of our lives, and see our last performances with each other, at least on this planet.” The score would now greatly belong to Azaiyo as he had eliminated four of the Six Sages, leaving behind the one of Judgment, and the one of Truth. The three would launch each other towards what indefinitely seemed to be their opposition. The two fought like twins, using themselves as weapons while the other supports, making it more of a struggle for Azaiyo to handle. His wings cover some of the blasts while his instincts cover the rest. The cycle between the two strangely becomes faster as Azaiyo can now feel tiny impacts from the counters he is making. Soon enough, Azaiyo was finally hit. A kick managed to surpass him as he would drop near a tree branch close by. The two would mercilessly come at Azaiyo, fighting with all their heart as it was exactly what Azaiyo wanted. His extra weaponry would support him after realizing these two were becoming faster. His Heaven’s Sorrow ninjato would support him as he was able to make a couple slashes through these Sages, having them drop back. The three were becoming exhausted as the night had almost concluded. It would only be another hour until sunrise, Azaiyo concentrating the whole night on mastering this one weapon.
The brawl was determined to almost reaching its conclusion. Azaiyo would now set himself up unexpectedly as he would tie a wire to the edge of his Heaven’s Sorrow ninjato, equipped to an exploding tag. As he would come across the two Sages once more, he would perform a faking of a lunge from the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen as his Heaven’s Sorrow ninjato would come across instead. Having one of the angelic wings defend the other assault while having the other cover what was soon to be an explosion, the tags would detonate over one of the Sages body, ripping them apart as Azaiyo defended the impact, quickly moving out of the way of the steam as his angelic wings would intercept the flames. The last remaining Sage would be the most difficult Sage. Azaiyo could no longer use his wings as a defence as he noticed he could budge them at all. Judging by the face of the opposition, it had seemed as though he knew that from the very start, and it was stupid of the Deputy Kazekage not to realize it for himself. He would flash back as the assaults his wings were defending would become weaker, therefore making the wings used to weak attacks. This must have been how the stronger attacks managed to get through, even though they were simple melee strikes. Azaiyo would have to repair himself, as several scratches covered his arms. However, thanks to two of the health boosts that the cloak gives off, no internal wounds would affect the boy. The two would fight as Azaiyo gave everything he got, while the Sage did the same. Full power was channelled into the ninjato as massive slashes of chakra were given off, along with giant tides of water and boulders. All would be released as extraordinary impacts would occur. The impenetrable blade’s powers would also counter the impact, forcing it more towards the opposition as the opposition seemed to be using a technique to stop the entirety of the situation. Azaiyo had never suffered this many ordeals at once, however, he loved it. He would continue to fight as the same impacts would occur across the entire area. All of the village’s civilians would be way too scared to enter the area as bursts of sand would hover over the two, only to be washed away by the waters that Azaiyo had formed. The light shone more brightly on Azaiyo’s side as his tactics were becoming stronger. The final Sage would be pushed back more as she would have to put more strength into her techniques. That is right, the strongest Sage was a female. The two were having a loving brawl as unfortunately, the battle would conclude with only one existing human vessel remaining. “You’re amazing!” Azaiyo complimented the girl as the impacts would go on. The girl would smile as they continued to fight. Both would receive more scratches as Azaiyo could take them, as for the girl, not so much. The girl was losing, but she was losing honourably, for her people, for Azaiyo. “I will avenge you.” Azaiyo declared as the battle went on. Tears of joy would pass over the faces of both as the impacts started to become smaller, the strength of both dropping. The fullest extent of the Kekkei Touta was being recognized. A legendary battle was occurring as of this very moment.
The Heaven’s Sorrow ninjato along with Azaiyo’s weapon belt would be blown away, the exploding tags falling out of the pockets as they would detonate in thin air, pushing Azaiyo forward. Screams of war would be heard between the two as they would fight to their greatest, beyond the limits as even a pinch would determine who would win. Azaiyo would get a single scratch across the lady’s waist as she would lose all of her weaponry. Azaiyo would notice her last resort being pulled off. Azaiyo would watch as the lady was slowly fading away, the great forces of the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen trying to stop her. It was only a matter of time before an unexpected would occur, determining the final of this death match. Azaiyo would cry, putting more force into the impacts he would create as the girl’s attire was now beginning to be torn apart as she would continue to fade away, piece by piece. “I cannot let her beat me!” Azaiyo shouted from the bottom of his lungs as he would lunge his blade even further, pushing all of the effects of the blade more towards the girl, ripping her attire apart even more before she could manage to evade the attack completely.
Azaiyo could see that her face had rebuilt behind him as she was indeed succeeding in escaping, trying to declare her victory over the Deputy Kazekage, trying to take his original title and the offered title of the Six Sages. Both obviously wanted to continue to live on this planet, but fate could only allow one of them to survive. The lady would fade even more as Azaiyo would smile, struggling on the inside. He would continue to move the force forward as it would take away more of the lady’s vessel. He would be in tears as he would watch this lady in pain, only trying to escape now. His extraordinary instincts would allow him to see what is behind, even when he is facing forward. Everything of the lady except her lower body would be formed behind the Sannin of the Sand. “KEEP GOING!” Azaiyo cried, the force growing insanely bigger as great cuts had blown through the girl. He could see the girl on the other side coughing up blood as he was taking out the lower body. Just a few more moments and Azaiyo would have his victory. His feet would finally be able to move as he would guide the force over, running on top of the lower body of the Sage as it disappeared. Azaiyo could only lunge his sword backwards as he thought his life had ended. He would feel his sword pierce through a body as he would look back, in the greatest state of shock he had ever been under. Only a bruise would be knocked across Azaiyo’s face as he would turn back to see the sword rifled through the center of the chest, the chest of the last Sage. “I will be fine...don’t worry.” The last Sage said as Azaiyo was now crying deeply. The ninjato had stunned the lady as its extraordinary energy had overpowered that of the Sage’s while inside her. Azaiyo would move forward to hug the girl as she would drop. “I know you will be...” Azaiyo replied, “....I know you will be avenged....and that you will not sear into the flames....just like your family.” It would be brief moments after hugging the dead girl that Azaiyo would pull the ninjato out of her, having her drop to the ground as her powers made her vanish from existence. Azaiyo would finally return to his normal state, placing the ninjato back in its sheath as he could feel his jutsu being enabled again. He could hardly move as the only technique he could use now was that of the Flying Thunder God before passing out. Firstly, he would gather his weaponry together once more, after having fall a minor distance. Secondly, Azaiyo would use the Flying Thunder God, only to reappear before his room, entering it slowly as he would lock the doors, hardly awake. He would finally reach the bed as he would drop his armoury to the ground, resting upon his bed, only to sleep until mid-afternoon the next day.
[4126/4000 words towards the Mastery of the Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen.]
[9126/9000 Mastery words in total]
[EXIT]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen [PRIVATE] Empty Re: The Eternal Kyūkei o Seigen [PRIVATE]

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:09 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum