Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A map to aid the villageToday at 2:12 pmKutari UchihaMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiyoshi Saito
Kiyoshi Saito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Helping the Academy (Private) Empty Helping the Academy (Private)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:10 pm
Kiyoshi put up his hood and shuffled towards the academy. Somehow he had been roped into teaching those snotty kids about being Genin level Shinobi. Not only did he hate kids, but he hated teaching kids. They had roughly the attention span of a drunken squirrel.

Once he walked into the academy, he took off his hood to show off his shiny new headband. He took a second to make sure he could see his reflection in it, then he refastened it to his head. He reached a classroom full of eager little demons and headed in.

The students chattered eagerly. Kiyoshi choked back a yawn. "Listen up," he caught himself before calling them monsters, "guys, today I'm going to show you the ins and outs of being a highly trained shinobi."

His plan was simple. He'd show them around some of the places he'd had missions, and he'd tell them what he had to do. Nothing to bad.

A girl in the front row raised her hand, "Highly trained? What rank are you?" she asked suspiciously. Kiyoshi glared daggers at her.

"For the record, I'm a Genin, going on Chuunin."

They laughed at him. Kiyoshi thought about the katana on his back and grinned devilishly. No, no genocide. Focus on the mission.

He changed his plan instead.

"You think that's funny? Do you little snots know how hard it is to pass the Genin exams? No? Well let me show you what it will take." Kiyoshi lead them out into the woods and prepared to conconct a nasty little lie. Of course, it wouldn't have a thing to do with what they'd really have to do to pass the Genin exams.

He found a tree that leered over the rest. He threw a Kunai knife to the very top, walked up the side of the tree, and brought it back down. "That's your first task." he threw five Kunai knives to the top. There were seven students.

"Only five of you will pass. The other two will do pushups through the rest of the tests. Please don't throw anyone out of the tree." He stood under the tree in case he had to catch anyone. "No stabbing either. You know what, don't fight, this is a race."

"Ready? Go!" The students raced to the side of the tree. None of them had mastered chakra control to that level yet. They had to try and climb the tree, which proved dificult, since the couldn't even wrap their arms a fifth of the way around it.

Soon enough, five of them came down with a kunai knife. He lead them to a field and had the other two start their push ups. "Keep your back straight. No cheating, your nose has to touch the ground!"

Kiyoshi drew a line in dirt and had two students stand behind it. Three stood twenty yards down. He stood ten yards out from the other three. Then, he put his hands behind his back and performed the hand signs for the substitution jutsu. He switched places with a stump and watched, dangling upside down from a tree, hidden from view.

"Alright, group one, you guys down there," his copy gestured to the two students who stood twenty yards away, "to pass this test, you have to hit me. Aim to kill."

The students gasped.

"You three must prevent me from being hit."

They also gasped.

"On my cue, throw!"

Kiyoshi shouted, "Go!"

No one moved. "You're all going to fail if someone doesn't at least try to hit me," Kiyoshi said. Finally, one of the two threw the knife at his copy. It passed by his face, but it didn't hit him. "You fail. You were aiming to miss. Join your pals in doing push ups."

That left one thrower and three blockers. "You," Kiyoshi said, calling out one of the blockers, "go down there to help throw."

"Sir," he said, trembling.

"If you can't even throw a kunai knife at someone you hate, you can't be a shinobi," Kiyoshi's clone said. "You have five seconds. Five, four, three," he slowed his count.

"Two."

They both threw, the other two shinobi reacted quickly, one caught a kunai knife before it hit him, the other threw a shuriken to deflect the blade, but he missed. The kunai knife punctured Kiyoshi's clone's heart, then it puffed into the stump he'd used to replace him.

By the end of the exercise, all seven children were crying.

Kiyoshi turned to the one kid who actually passed, the one who threw the knife that had hit his replacement. "Good job, you have what it takes to be a shinobi. Now you can join your buddies in doing push ups. Three hundred and you kids can go back to the academy."

Kiyoshi turned to report back to the Hokage, but the little rat who'd passed shouted at him. "Why do I have to do push ups? I was the only one who passed!"

"Why? Because life as a shinobi isn't fair. In fact, life in general isn't fair. You have to do things you really don't want to do. Sometimes you'd rather die than do some of the things you'll have to do, but that doesn't make a difference. You still have to do the things you'd rather not. A perfect example would be me having to teach you little goons a lesson today. That's the essence of being a shinobi, no matter what rank."
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Helping the Academy (Private) Empty Re: Helping the Academy (Private)

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:28 pm
What is this for again?
Kiyoshi Saito
Kiyoshi Saito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Helping the Academy (Private) Empty Re: Helping the Academy (Private)

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:55 am
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10631p10-few-d-ranked-missions
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum