Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Impressing Echo: Navi's Chance (PRIVATE) Empty Impressing Echo: Navi's Chance (PRIVATE)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:25 pm
After asking around at the barracks, Navi had gotten a tip from one of the newer recruits that the head captain of the ANBU, Echo himself, was on the way out of Konoha. Navi had been waiting to speak to Echo face-to-face for a long time, but hadn't been able to because of his already mountainous pile of duties he normally had to attend to.

When Navi heard Echo was just leaving he wasted no time, sprinting towards the main gate at incredible speed, and leaving a large trail of dust behind him. Once he arrived he would hope to see Echo, and stop him before he left the village.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Impressing Echo: Navi's Chance (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Impressing Echo: Navi's Chance (PRIVATE)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 pm
After a long day of informing his family of what he must do Echo straps his shield to his lower back for easy access all of his gear present in case of ambushes during his travels.

Beginning the walk from the gates was a slightly emotional thing for Echo, his goggles hiding his nostalgic looking eyes as he observes his surroundings, ones he will not see for a long while..

He stops just as he crosses through the gates, Navi's presence appearing before him Echo visibly quirking his left eyebrow at the appearance of his subordinate "Yo, you need something?" Echo questions, being busy with his departure he wonders if the ANBU operative has something that needs his attention.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Impressing Echo: Navi's Chance (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Impressing Echo: Navi's Chance (PRIVATE)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm
"Yo, you need something?"
"Sir!" Navi nods quickly relieved to have caught him before he left. Echo would clearly have a schedule to keep, but this would be an opportunity that wouldn't surface itself again for a long time.

"I want to challenge you to a spar," he said, wasting no time with his words. "There are two officer positions in the Black Ops, and I want to prove to you that I'm worthy of one of them."
It was no secret that Navi was legendary in the ANBU corps for his incredible speed, and while Navi held little hope that he could actually defeat Echo, nothing would hold him back from trying to impress the man.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 pm
Echo listens to his subordinates words and smirks and nods "You wanna be a Captain eh?" HE questions amusement lacing his voice "You've got the power for it..." He muses "Fine, I'll spar with you for a bit I ain't got much time though" Echo complies waving with his left hand before it reaches behind him gripping the shield he has strapped to his person, his demon gloves made visible from the gesture Echo's Demon grieves gleaming slightly in unison with the gloves and collar upon his person.

"Any limits? Taijutsu, Kenjutsu or are we just gonna blow each other up?" Echo asks in his normal lazy tone of voice the black serrated shield visible against his left forearm.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:46 pm
Navi relaxed and his demeanor slipped into a more relaxed and less formal posture.

"You wanna be a Captain eh?" HE questions amusement lacing his voice "You've got the power for it..." He muses "Fine, I'll spar with you for a bit I ain't got much time though" Echo complies waving with his left hand before it reaches behind him gripping the shield he has strapped to his person, his demon gloves made visible from the gesture Echo's Demon grieves gleaming slightly in unison with the gloves and collar upon his person.

What a strange shield, Navi thought to himself. "I'm sure it won't take too long sir."

"Any limits? Taijutsu, Kenjutsu or are we just gonna blow each other up?" Echo asks in his normal lazy tone of voice the black serrated shield visible against his left forearm.

Navi's face lit up as he realized he was about to spar not only the Head of the ANBU Black Ops, but the brother of the Hokage. Echo was distinguished in his own right as a world renowned ninja, and Navi would be honored to spar with the man. This was his chance to see how well he could hold up in the big leagues, and with it would come a shot at the rank of captain in the ANBU.

"Whatever you feel would be the best way to test my power," Navi drew two ANBU swords from the sheaths on his back, holding one firmly in each hand, giving off the message that he would prefer to go Taijutsu/Kenjutsu. Navi felt certain that the fight would probably descend into one with ninjutsu, but to start off, a taijutsu/kenjutsu and exchange would be preferred.

Navi blinked slowly, and when he reopened his eyes a strange red symbol glowed in the middle of each of them. Using his unique dojutsu, Navi studied Echo carefully, watching his chakra flow and studying every twitch of his muscle structure. With his eyes watching Echo carefully, Navi spoke slowly and his face turned serious.

"Call out any limits you would like to set, the only wish I have is that you don't take my life," Navi said half-jokingly. "Alright sir, I am ready to begin."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:50 pm
"Hand and blades it is" Echo says with a shrug of his shoulders opening his right hand only for a flash to occur as the blade Caliburn would now rest in his grasp, he notes the Navagan being activated with some interest before he activates his own Sharingan behind his goggles which hide his Rinnegan from view.

Stepping back further in the now cleared streets of Konoha standing twenty feet from his comrade of the leaf, Civilians watch eagerly well out of range as the Prankster fox of Konoha Echo is ready to face off with the Esteemed Jounin Navi, Echo is left as a relative unknown in the village and outside due to his time in ANBU all of his accomplishment being SS-rank secrets.

"Yeah, I won't send you to the Shinigami today just makes this fun yeah??" Echo says with another shrug the Civilians looking appalled by the old Pranksters words several calling for the Ferret ANBU to claim vengeance for several pranks that he's committed in the past..this only drawing a wide grin from Echo who casts a quick raspberry at a few of them.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:25 am
"Hand and blades it is" Echo says with a shrug of his shoulders opening his right hand only for a flash to occur as the blade Caliburn would now rest in his grasp, he notes the Navagan being activated with some interest before he activates his own Sharingan behind his goggles which hide his Rinnegan from view.

Navi notices the crowd gathering to watch the two of them fight. It was fortunate that Echo had made it a hand-to-hand and blade fight instead of one involving ninjutsu, as the surrounding crowd would be in danger of being caught up in a fight involving jutsu. Navi begins by focusing for a moment, closing his eyes before speaking a phrase softly and under his breath:

Raven Style! With those words Navi's Kekkei Genkai activated, causing a thick blue aura of chakra to surround him. Blue angel wings made of chakra sprouted from his wings, causing a glorious glow to shine onto the ground. A few moments later the angelic wings turned silver as Navi entered the second phase, an enhancing ninjutsu that would strengthen his Raven Style and grant him legendary speed. Finally, a third phase was reached, surrounding Navi's hand with a strange black chakra which would empower his whole body with unimaginable strength.

His eyes opened, revealing the intense glow of his Navagan while still surrounded by his newly revealed Raven Style Kekkei Genkai.

"Yeah, I won't send you to the Shinigami today just makes this fun yeah??" Echo says with another shrug the Civilians looking appalled by the old Pranksters words several calling for the Ferret ANBU to claim vengeance for several pranks that he's committed in the past..this only drawing a wide grin from Echo who casts a quick raspberry at a few of them.

Navi eyed the strange sword Echo had drawn with some interest, wondering what powers it had, as his Navagan couldn't seem to analyze the strange energy that was coming from it. The sword was indeed potent, and Navi could detect several seals, but the purpose for them was currently unknown to him.

"You got it, just for fun," Navi said with a smile, laughing lightly when Echo threw a quick rasberry at a few members of the crowd.

Navi decided to play an opening trick for fun, just to show that he wasn't another one of Echo's cute little subordinates. Navi said a couple words, and then immediately appeared with raw speed behind Echo, moving at such incredible speeds that there would be no way to react to his surprise movement unless the most extreme circumstances were used. With his new position a couple feet behind Echo, Navi would slam his foot into his back. The kick would be shot out at matching untraceable speeds, powerful enough to send Echo flying several feet towards Navi's original position. Then Echo would hear the two words Navi had said:

"Watch Out!"

As Navi was faster then the speed of sound, the entire action would be done before any reaction could be taken. It was also a way that Navi could signal the fight had began, as he had made the opening move. With a smile Navi would continue analyzing every movement that Echo took, taking in data and memorizing how Echo reacted to every situation.

Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 am
Echo's expression turns confused as with his Sharingan he notes the powerful aura surrounding the boy 'Jutsu..?' Echo questions before grinning 'Awh...he cheats just like me...too bad I'm a better cheater.' Echo notes a swirl of wind appearing around Echo as Navi blurs forward so does Echo his godlike speed outmatching Navi's his Fujin no Tenkei, only through a divine act would Navi be able to avoid Echo's backhand strike with his shield, their combined speed and reactions making such a thing nearly impossible, Echo's movements deafening some of the civilians nearby.

If his nearly unavoidable strike were to land Navi would be sent flying backwards from his sheer strength and hear Echo's next words "Now Now, didn't we agree on no jutsu?? Though I like the whole cheating thing...It's what I do best." Echo says in a non-chalant way his eyes narrowing behind his goggles. "Now, do you wanna try for the earlier restrictions? Or do you wanna keep going down this road?" Echo questions a predatory smirk spreading across his face as a means of intimidation the wind picking up around him creating a visible swirl which threatens to turn into a cyclone.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:54 am
Echo notes a swirl of wind appearing around Echo as Navi blurs forward so does Echo his godlike speed outmatching Navi's his Fujin no Tenkei, only through a divine act would Navi be able to avoid Echo's backhand strike with his shield, their combined speed and reactions making such a thing nearly impossible, Echo's movements deafening some of the civilians nearby.

If not for the Navagan he would never have seen it, the first clue would be the wind gust, clearly visible to the naked eye as it would blow the grass violently, but with his special eyes Navi could tell Echo was somehow manipulating wind currents. As Navi appeared behind behind Echo his Navagan saw the muscle movement of his shield-bearing arm, predicting the backhand strike before it happened. With his swords already in his grasp, Navi clashed with the slam of Echo's incoming shield. If Navi hadn't the ability the predict the movement, then Echo would surely have nailed him.

What? He somehow could react to that with the use of wind currents? Navi thought.

Navi's swords in conjunction with his strength would be able to easily withstand the clash of the attack, especially when combined with his KKG, even to the point where the shield would rattle and threaten to break.

"Now Now, didn't we agree on no jutsu?? Though I like the whole cheating thing...It's what I do best." Echo says in a non-chalant way his eyes narrowing behind his goggles. "Now, do you wanna try for the earlier restrictions? Or do you wanna keep going down this road?" Echo questions a predatory smirk spreading across his face as a means of intimidation the wind picking up around him creating a visible swirl which threatens to turn into a cyclone.

Navi leapt back a few feet, giving a small buffer between him and and Echo. "This isn't jutsu sir, it's supplementary Kekkei Genkai, similar to your Sharingan or my Navagan." Navi sighed as he continued, his mind still whirling after the incredible clash he just had.

Navi saw the wind cyclone in the corner of his eye that swirled around, "That however," Navi said with a smile while pointing at the wind gust, "does not look like a kekkei genkai".

His gaze was still more focused on Echo's person, fully examining the incredible extend of the man's power. Despite Navi's immense talent, Echo would still prove to be a ridiculous challenge. For the moment Navi had deactivated his Raven Style, but he would be able to immediately reactivate his Kekkei Genkai. He waited for Echo's response after Navi explained he had not actually used any jutsu. "So far no actual jutsu have been used, except for that wind style jutsu you just performed."

"Think you can handle me bloodline on bloodline? I won't use any jutsu if you don't," Navi said this light-heartedly, his demeanor relaxing more as he became use to Echo's informal attitude.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 am
Echo shows no signs of the struggle as his arm tenses against the blow of his ANBU the shields health allowing quite it to stand firm "Kekkai Genkai yeah?" Echo notes analyzing the technique with his eyes "Such a supplementary skill draws on chakra and even projects the chakra, it's like saying me firing a Masendan is fair in a fight with only chakra enhancements allowed...besides....I can get even stronger at a moments notice" He says with another shrug as Navi backs away, the boy is quite lucky he isn't an enemy or he'd be faced with Echo's more dangerous skills and the actual bite of his blade rather then simple shield bashes and the other things Echo has under his sleeve.

"Hey Navi..? How fast can you duck?" He asks ominously his grin widening in a vulpine fashion leaving the threat hanging Echo's speed enough to instantly close the distance and strike if he so chose, the wind still swirling around him....Echo is obviously still going to cheat...it's just how he fights, since when do Ninja's care about fighting fair anyway?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum