Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 3.Today at 6:07 pmJoro ShokkuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
26 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2002

Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon) Empty Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:01 pm
It was a glorious day in the village of Konohagakure. The sun was shining brightly throughout the azure blue sky and the birds were singing beautiful melodies that enticed anyone who cared to listen., and the temperature was cool, but not too much so. A small girl with fiery red hair and sky blue eyes could be seen dashing toward the lush training grounds of the village, grinning like a maniac. Today's the day...! the girl thought to herself happily, I don't know why, but I feel so excited to traing today!

Once she reached them, the girl began to stretch to loosen her muscles so they would not pull accidently. After finishing, Sachiko thought to herself that perhaps she should find some training partners. Ok, here goes! she thought to herself, smiling as she dashed away to find some partners to train with.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon) Empty Re: Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:09 pm
Raito walked into the training grounds feeling like he would want to train, he almost never trains alone since he finds someone to train with him, he was wearing his usual attire of white top, blue pants and his gloves, his dark blue hair became light blue as the sun was shining on his head, he then saw one of the former team 7 members, he couldn't get to the persons name but remembered Laruko explaining how the person looked and mentioned a name, he then rubbed his head as his body had taken a massive toll in his last mission, he then walked up to the former team 7 member and noticed it was a girl, he then spoke, "Yo...you wanna spar" said Raito as he stopped her in her tracks.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon) Empty Re: Training of the Nations (No Kill; Open to Everyon)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 pm
Granny had wanted me to run konoha to get some things that she had needed.. leave it to her to make me her personal slave. I started walking around early morning to get there early. " I forgot how bad it was walking there, but i have to help her out somehow i guess," he said with a sigh. A Few hours later he arrived at the gates of Konoha, the gates peering over him. " This place sure is nice, but not better than my village," he says with a boast." He had some time to kill before he had to pick up the supplies so he looked for the training grounds in the village.. well after thirty minutes of searching he finally found it...
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 pm
Nero walked to the training grounds. "It's a nice day..." thought Nero as he then saw Raito standing next to a girl.". "Raito" shouted Nero as he ran towards them. "Sup, Raito ? I wanted to tell you I finally became a Chuunin.". He then turned to the girl "Hi !" Nero smiled as his cheeks turned a little red "I'm Nero Yamaki of the Hidden Leaf. But people call me Noro, which means curse by the way... And you are ...?"
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 pm
Sachiko, surprised by the sudden appearance of so many people at once grinned brightly. Oh yeah, this is great! the girl thought to herself happily beore letting out a friendly grin, turning to her old teamate... Raito, was it?

"Sure, I would love to!" she said kindly before noticing the chunin and grinned even wider. "It's a pleasure to meet you Nero, my name's Sachiko! Also, you over there, would you like to join us as well?"

The girl stared at each person respectively in anticipation, hope filling her eyes. I hope they say yes! she thought to herself excitedly, beginning to bounce up and down.

Last edited by Sachiko on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:25 pm
Umarekuru could tell all off these people knew each other to some extent, but when the girl asked would he like to join he kinda felt a little shy. " Yea sure i would like to and my name is Hyuuga Umarekuru and im from sunagakure , its a pleasure to meet all of you." He wonders what kind of people they are and waits for their response
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:50 pm
Raito was looking at all the people who had arrived and responded to Nero, "Wow what an achievement.." said Raito as he walked over to the nearest tree and got changed, now he was wearing a orange hat with a symbol that looked like a W and an Orange shirt that's collar went up over his mouth, Raito also wore then white long sleeve that was attached to the orange and the orange pants with the blue shoes, Raito then got ready to spar, "Are you guys ready to spar!!!" said Raito with a wide grin on his face as he knew this fight was a piece of cake.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 pm
"A sand shinobi, huh ?" thought Nero. He then realised Raito has changed his clothes. He first looked at the girl, then to Raito again. Raito was looking at them like he was going to fight with some academy students. "You look too confident in yourself, Raito..." said Nero "You underestimate my power...". Nero then grabbed his cloak and took it off. He was now standing with his long-sleeved black t-shirt with Uzumaki clan symbol in the upper arms. "Bring it on !" said Nero as he pulled his sleeves up till they were on top of his elbows. Nero was clearly trying to impress the girl. He started doing some hand seals as he said "I'll show you some of my new tricks.". After the hand seals ended, Nero released a pile of smoke from his mouth that would cover Raito's body. Assuming Raito would think it's a smoke bomb kind of jutsu, Nero thought he'd stay right where he is since he didn't know how big an area the smoke covered. Nero would then clash his teeth and relkease the fire chakra in an instant, which would harm Raito enough to show him Nero's not a kid anymore... And if Raito got out of the smoke, Nero wouldn't infuse the fire chakra, leaving a pile of smoke in the middle of the area.

Jutsu used:

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sachiko
Sachiko
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 pm
Sachiko rolled her sky blue eyes playfully and giggled when she saw the thearetics Nero pulled out before turning to the sand shinobi ad grinning in a friendly manner. "Of course you can join! Anyone's welcome!" the little girl stated happily before turning toward the battle, her eyes hardening in determination and her grin turned feral.

"Bring it on!" she cackled as she threw down a smoke bomb, which covered the whole clearing with dark purple smoke that made visibility near impossible. Sachiko grinned deviously as she began to lay out some explosive tags and scattered them across the ground and grabbed her katana before tying some ninja wire on it so she could throw it at a tree branch and use it like a grappling hook if need be.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 pm
Umarekuru threw off his rust colored cloak to reveal his black half jacket and his dark blue shirt, He smiles and says," If you think this smoke can stop me from seeing any of you for my eyes can see you clearly." The fire in his silver eyes is burning brighter than ever and he activates his byakugan and gets into his battle stance and readied himself for the fight." Be ready because i am not giving in, no matter what!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum