Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Damballa and Azaiyo Training (Private No Kill) Empty Damballa and Azaiyo Training (Private No Kill)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 pm
Damballa awoke early in the morning today. He was going to go find a sensei to ask him to become his sensei. Damballa wanted to become the strongest shinobi on the face of the planet, and he decided he wanted to start now and today! Damballa wandered around the village to see if he could find the glimpse of anyone strong. Damballa thought that going to the Kazekage's building would be a good start to find a sensei. If Damballa had only one glimpse of him, he would pursue him to no end. Damballa needed someone in his life that could be a teacher and a role model. After Damballa ate a large breakfast, he set out.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Damballa and Azaiyo Training (Private No Kill) Empty Re: Damballa and Azaiyo Training (Private No Kill)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:16 pm
[OOC: The Kazekage is a lady. I am the Deputy]

Azaiyo would wander around the village's training grounds once more, this time for his final training, the training of his Kekke Genkai. He would walk around, looking for some support as he would require a target. However, interrupting him would be one of this now-ordinary shadows, the shadows marking human vessels. The shadow would be heading towards the Kazekage Chambers so Azaiyo would give himself the honor of helping this person out. Using his extraordinary speed, he would catch the man in the blink of an eye from mid-range as he would call out to him. "How may I help you today, sir?" Azaiyo would ask, smiling.
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Damballa and Azaiyo Training (Private No Kill) Empty Re: Damballa and Azaiyo Training (Private No Kill)

Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:24 pm
Damballa felt a rush of air behind him, and then someone's voice. "How may I help you today, sir?" Damballa looked into his eyes and saw many things like the want for power, companionship, intelligence, which were all things that Damballa wanted as well. "Hello, I'm just trying find a sensei that will instruct me, would you happen to know anyone like that?" Damballa asked. He was making himself vunerable to this man and was quite nervous.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:47 pm
The man seemed desperate as he seemed lonely. Azaiyo had noticed before that unlike many of the other Sunagakure shinobi, this man would wander by himself. Azaiyo would gladly help him as he was the Deputy Kazekage, and also a Sannin. "I will be your Sensei." Azaiyo stated, "My name is Azaiyo, and I am a Sannin of the Hidden Sand. I can help you get a lot stronger just as long as you cooperate with me." Azaiyo would not tell the man for now that he was the Deputy Kazekage until the man noticed it for himself, or the man seemed worthy enough to be told the title. "So, what is your name?" Azaiyo asked.
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:58 pm
"I will be your Sensei." "My name is Azaiyo, and I am a Sannin of the Hidden Sand. I can help you get a lot stronger just as long as you cooperate with me." Damballa was so happy that he finally had someone that would be his Sensei. "Oh thank you thank you!" "Wait ,where have I heard that name before?" Damballa looked closer at the man's face and realized who this was. "You're the Deputy Kazekage!" Damballa said. "And my name is Damballa nice to meet you!"
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:09 pm
Azaiyo questionned how this man known as Damballa knew his identity so well, and so quickly too. This boy looked so much like a Genin, and normally Azaiyo thought that his name just represented the highest guard, but no one with fame. Surprises kept coming as Azaiyo would ask, "Where exactly did you find out about me? Am I really that well-known around here?" Azaiyo would quickly set these questions aside as he would make a statement. "Anyways, Damballa, it is surely nice to meet you as well. As your official Sensei now, I will put down strict guidelines and rulings so you can train properly around here. First of all, I would like to know your goals so I can figure out your paths correctly and thoroughly." Azaiyo would hope that this person would be a shinobi of peace, and one that he would predict to be a shinobi of salvation much like himself.
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 pm
"Where exactly did you find out about me? Am I really that well-known around here?" Damballa had heard about the Deputy Kazekage because he is well known throughout Sunagakure as an important part of the Kazekage's guard. He is known to be an extremly powerful shinobi. "My goal is quite simple, I want to become the strongest shinobi in the world, and bring world peace." Damballa said. Damballa was prepared to follow the guidlines that Azaiyo was ready to tell him.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:58 pm
Azaiyo would still be in mid-range of Damballa as he first needed to gain his trust. He would smile as Damballa seemed to almost have the exact same goal as him. "Your goals are great." said Azaiyo, "However, there is no such thing as being the strongest shinobi in the world. The reason for this is because shinobi from future generations will be born with relevant powers, therefore able to only make the powers we have stronger. Until the world ends in a gigantic war were there'd be the strongest shinobi of all time determined. Our job as shinobi of peace is to prevent this war from happening in our generation as we can only hope our descendants do the same. However, with this said, you can still stand out dramatically in this world. All you have to do is train to your fullest extent, and everyday. On top of this, you will have to prove how skilled you are as a shinobi by fighting for others. It takes a long time to grow, so be patient. I will get you to your point eventually." With this stated, Azaiyo would go on to the guidelines. He would simply hand Damballa a note on training properly:

Dear Damballa,

Here are the following guidelines and rulings you must follow while training in order to be successful:

1. You must always keep your balance in power stable. This means that you should not concentrate all of your power on strength and not the other factors of a shinobi. All factors of a shinobi are important and must be enhanced in any and all ways.

2. If you see an enemy, think before you act. Enemies only want you to be angry so you charge at them foolishly, thereby resulting in your loss, or possibly even death.

3. Aside from training, do missions as well. This allows you to get stronger through village and nation issues, giving you an opportunity to stand out for rewards.

4. ALWAYS listen to your Sensei. He is only here for your safety. Running off is not an option. Failure to follow this will be probable in a consequence of death.

5. Try your best, and do not stop training until you can completely reveal that you can longer progress for the day. Your body must feel its fullest extent everyday in order to grow.

6. Keep up with your village and fellow pupils. Whenever you have support, use it.

7. Never give up on a lesson, training, or fighting. Doing this will only result in your loss, and failure.

With this, Azaiyo would give both him and his student a moment of silence.
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:15 pm
Damballa and Azaiyo had similar goals, which made Damballa smile. Damballa also took to heart about becoming the strongest shinobi in the world. "I'm going to train and train until I can't progress any further!" Damballa exclaimed. Damballa read these rules, and memorized them. He would follow them to the later. "What's next Azaiyo-sensei?"
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:57 pm
Azaiyo would smile more brightly as excitement filled this man's body. Never had he seen another vessel so into growing up. Azaiyo would think over his past experiences as sudden blurs would come between a select few. Azaiyo would come to another blank face as he thought he himself was focusing too much on the future, causing these memories to slowly fade away from his mind. Thinking further, he would concentrate on his student as he would give him his first lesson. "Alright, here is the deal. Even before you use jutsu, you want to be sure you have enough speed and strength to do so. These two components will greatly implement themselves into your performances as you want to make sure your jutsu is fast enough to reach the opposition before they can respond, and for the jutsu to be strong enough to blow them away. With this also being said, I would first off like you to increase your speed and strength physically. Start running at full speed over and over, and see what you can manage to knock down on the way." Azaiyo would have his arms crossed as he was more than ready to see what this man could do from a distance.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum