Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 60%
5 Posts - 25%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Dust in the Wind (open) Empty Dust in the Wind (open)

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:58 am
A light breeze blew over Taro’s face as he neared the village hidden in the leaves. He walked by a few trees that he remembered playing in as a kid. His memories were from a better time when the world was not wrought with war and conflict. He had seen what was happening in his week traveling around the borders towards Konoha. Two great nations: the sky nation and the fire nation had formed-Taro could almost taste the tension in the air as he traveled something was going to happen between these two behemoths and he planned to be there to see it. Glancing up Taro’s thoughts were interrupted by the great gates of Konoha that now stood before him. He made sure to remove his hands from his pockets so it did not seem that he wanted a fight. In fact he took every precaution to look as humble and unthreatening as possible as he did not want to be killed on sight. Stopping four meters from the gate he called out: “I am here to makes amends for my past.....I wish to surrender myself to the village in hope that I may help further its endeavors .” With those words out of his mouth Taro knew there was no going back all that remained now was to wait for a response from the guards. All the while his head was racing would he be allowed back into his former village?
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Dust in the Wind (open) Empty Re: Dust in the Wind (open)

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 am
At the gate reside two guards, each of jounin level tasked to survey all those who both enter and exit on this day.
Konohagakure no Sato's security remains at high alert, with the Sky Nation being allies currently it makes both nations weary of one another, not counting the multiple missing ninja endlessly coming after the Hokage's head.
The Jounin on the right side of the gate presses his right index finger on the top of his flack jacket, mumbling a few words in to a hidden communications device he speaks the issue to the communications squad hidden within Konohagakure no Sato whom relay the message to the current Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato, Viper Kamu Uchiha, the Fourth Hokage.
Viper currently resides within his own realm having just returned from Kirigakure no Sato with less than fortunate news, the man he sent to capture the village in his name not only betrayed him and defected, but has fallen by an unknown ninja.
With an annoyed sigh Viper accepts the call, his form swirls converging upon his right eye, he transcends his own world now entering the reality a good majority know to be "true", he now stands at the center of the entrance of Konohagakure no Sato standing between the two large gates.
Viper surveys this man, his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan still active, his attire still set for war, the smell of death radiates from him due to his last known location that now lies mostly in ruin.
Viper's tone is cold, he speaks towards the man, "State your name and origin." his eyes peer in to the mans unknown to him to be one of a rival clan, the Senju.
His eyes take in every minute detail, his senses still on alert, he notes no headband for identification, at first glance he assumes the man to be but another missing ninja out for his life and those of the villagers of Konohagakure no Sato, but with the mans behavior, this did not seem the case but alas there is not absolutes in life.
Viper waits for his response, every small detail is noted, hastened heart beat, tensing of the bodies muscles, any other signs that could give away the man for lying Viper watches and waits for.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 am
Taro was quite taken aback when a man dressed in full battle armor appeared out of nowhere. Regaining his composure Taro looked into the cold red eyes of the armored man and responded in a cool level tone: “My name is Taro Senju. I was once a shinobi of the leaf, but left as a refugee after the destruction of Konohagkure to the cloud from which I defected. Recently, I have been shown the error of my ways and now my only wish is to be accepted as part of the leaf once again.” Taro then stopped as he felt like he had been talking too long already and said too much. Each second seemed like an hour. The man who stood before him was slightly offsetting, as he seemed to look right through Taro’s body with those red eyes. After thinking about it a bit Taro believed the red eyes to be that of the sharingan, which caused a small pang of sadness and anger go through him-an Uchiha thug had killed his mother, but on the outside Taro showed no sign of his internal strife; all that was behind him now and he couldn’t let old grudges get the best of him especially now when it would cost him his life.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:39 am
Viper mulls over his words, what he mentioned could always be true considering not many were located after the attack that now seemed so long ago.
Viper takes a step towards him, his right half gloved hand extends towards the man, "Come with me, I need to confirm something."
Viper never takes his eyes off the man, he waits for him to take his hand so the two can be relocated to his office which is sure to have mounds fo paperwork waiting for him.
It is here if all goes as planned and the man does take his hand they swirl within his office in front of his desk.

Viper walks behind his desk and pulls forth the files on his missing ninja from the cabinet on the wall, though not all are listed as criminals, but a good majority of those he was never able to locate, this mans name actually being on the list.
Viper turns to face him, "So, you claim you left after Konohagakure no Sato was destroyed correct, then went to Kumogakure no Sato?" Viper questions while looking over the files, recalling his name he scans through other papers including the bingo book that lists variouse crimes and bounties of known missing ninja.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 am
Finding it kind of odd Taro walked slowly and cautiously forward. He then gingerly grabbed the man’s hand and felt as he was sucked away into the current of some weird jutsu. In an instant he finds himself in an office of sorts. Taro is standing in front of a desk that was littered with paperwork-now it all made sense: this man was the Hokage. Why had he not seen it before? He unconsciously stood up straighter and glanced out he window judging from the view outside taro figured that he was now in the Kage building. It felt strange being back in the village he used to call home.

Once the Hokage started speaking Taro’s head snapped back to attention and listened to what he had to say. Nodding ever so slightly while he responded Taro spoke: “Yes, I left here with my mother after my home was destroyed by the massive trees that ravaged the village, ironic really considering my lineage.” Taro could not help saying the last bit about his clan with a bit of pride. It was a vice that he always had: he was proud of his Senju family; he couldn’t help it.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:55 pm
Viper hears the pride in his voice refering to the Senju clan, Viper finds this interesting yet familiar of how he speaks of his own clan.
After scanning through all the papers he views not a single speck on this mans record, this Senju being technically a "Missing" ninja, not a criminal.
Viper places the folders and papers upon his desk turning his attention back to the man, "I see no problem in allowing you to come back to the leaf, though if this is done you will be monitored due to village safety, do you understand?"
Although Viper sees no current threat, stranger things have happened before, seemingly innocent individuals turning out to be bloodlusting killers, much like his friend he was forced to have killed so long ago.
Viper does have a thought cross his mind, it is not truly relevant to be spoken of but more of a personal issue. Why did he not help with reviving the village? After escaping captivity Viper returned home only to rebuild it with his own two hands, why did this man not do the same? Does he only want to come back now that it is built and actually knows it is here?
Viper sighs as these questions are mostly selfish, he waits for his response to the earlier statement.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:47 pm
As Taro listened to the Hokage his heart skipped a beat: he was going to be allowed back into the leaf village with relatively no strings attached. He understood why he would have to be watched-it was only natural. After all how did they know he could be trusted? Taro gave a curt nod and responded to the Hokage: “Yes, I understand. Is there anything else you need of me?” Taro figured he still had a bit to do before nightfall such as finding a place to sleep. Worst case scenario he would go get a room at the inn. He also wondered silently if there was anyone left in Konoha from his childhood.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm
"There is nothing as of now, feel free to explore to village, after its rebuilding alot of things are different, so it may take some getting used to."
Viper walks over to the cabinet and pulls forth a Konohagakure no Sato headband with his right hand still crisp and new not yet sent to the academy.
"Welcome back home." Viper says with a nod extending his right hand to the man offering him the headband symbolizing him as a Konohagakure no Sato member once more.
Once taken Viper moves back to his desk, "Now if you excuse me, I have to get back to my paper work, it tends to stack up while I'm away." To this viper chuckles a bit as the man overall vanishes behind his desk due to the wall of papers while he sits, his hand visible from time to time grabbing papers from the top of the stacks and shifted to other positions on his desk.

[Exit unless you still wanna talk.]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:46 pm
“Thank you Hokage-sama” was all Taro could bring himself to say. Walking closer to the desk he took the headband and tied it loosely around his neck. The fabric was still new and felt rough to the touch. Now only time would wear it down to where it would feel comfortable. With the headband around his neck Taro turned to leave as he opened the door he glanced back to only see that the Hokage had vanished behind stacks upon stacks of paper. A thin grin spread across his face as the door shut behind him with a dull thud. All that remained was to stop by Ichiraku noodle bar-it had been far too long since he had eaten some quality ramen.
[Exit & Topic Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum