Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Toast Bard
The Toast Bard
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

The arrival of a Bard. Empty The arrival of a Bard.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:42 pm
Far across the sea there's a continent that's mannerisms differ much from the Shinobi run elemental nations, The land is a land of Magic and Steel a land where one can become King by their own hand or Seek fortune from Monster infested dungeons, Tis a land of Magic and Freedom almost free from War only small skirmishes every so often.

It is from this land this young man has ventured from a rather forlorn look on his face as he trudges through the desert, the cause for his displeasure being the loss of his sword and traveling supplies all that is left being 500 'Ryo' the currency of this strange land his Lute and a traveling sack slung over his right shoulder.

He groans his mouth dry from walking in the hot sun heading towards a structure he's seen in the distance, hoping for civilization and perhaps some replacements for his lost equipment a blade being rather important..who knows what dangers he'll find in this new land?

Coming to the gates he is stopped by the Chuunin guards, not wanting to deal with such a trice as identification..he does what comes naturally to a man of his nature. "IDENTIFY MYSELF!!!? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM!!!? I AM LORD..CARNISH, OF CASTLE CARNISH!!!! I HAVE TRAVELED FOR DAYS IN ORDER TO OPEN TRADE WITH YOUR VILLAGE AND YOU DENY ME ENTRY!!!?" He screams his posture straightening as he puts on the airs of someone who deems themselves 'Very important' the air of a nobleman or head of a merchants guild.

He huffs in annoyance "Perhaps I shall just have to take our wealth elsewhere!!" He shouts hoping the Chuunin will fall for his bluff his acting skill honed through years of lying, He recalls fondly a instance where he made a Lord and all of his guards flee a castle...and then robbed them blind with the help of his old companions.

If his bluff works he enters the village in hopes of finding a shop that sells adventuring supplies or perhaps some lodgings for himself.

If not he merely chuckles good naturedly and speaks "I merely jest my good man..my what clever guards this city has I wager to say this village may have two of the smartest men I've ever met on my travels" He says attempting to flatter the guards his words brimming with charisma his hands gesturing in a way that accentuates his words as if the maestro of an orchestra sowing the sounds of a chorus and band into the ears of these two guards, his words like silk to the ears coming from his silver tongue...of course this is only if his bluff fails.
The Toast Bard
The Toast Bard
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

The arrival of a Bard. Empty Re: The arrival of a Bard.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:38 pm
[No interference so far, calling that I'm in Suna now if that's quite alright.]

The Chuunin guards panic slightly at the arrival of a foreign 'Lord' and quickly allow him entry.

Once out of sight of the gate the Bard makes a detour into a weapon shop, their he purchases a blade that will suit his needs for defense, and more rations and water for his journey.

This done he waits for the Chuunin to switch shifts and when the new guards are set up he exits with a smile and a wave.

[Exit, Topic closed.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum