Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

NEw Start (Training) Empty NEw Start (Training)

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 pm
(Training For E Rank Stage Of Chakra Manipulation, Explusion, and Control)

Gaignun was currently standing in the center of a rock valley some where off the borders of the Konohagakure village. After training with a new friend, he discovered his chakra control has depleted lately, its like his abilities have just decayed. He has turned into a normal citizen after his break, he hasn't had any kind of training or even combat for that matter and he has fallen off from his peak. Gaignun didn't like that at all and he wants to get back to where he left off.

Gaignun decided to be patient and start slow, he was in no rush he had plently of time to do all this, so he was gonna start off with the basics. He was gonna start by making small objects that could be found around any day. He looked around for any kind of influence and he noticed all the rocks. He kneeled down and picked up a small pebble and kicked it across the canyon. He watched it soar, as he decided he was gonna go ahead and pick something from the terrain he was at. He sat down with his legs crossed and closed his eyes.

"Ok, I remember my father's instructions. He said that i should focus the chakra in my mind and find an image of the object I wanna make then pump chakra into it and form it." Gaignun said as he started to take a deep breath. "But first, let me clear my head. No other thoughts but training, focus." Gaignun whispered as he cleared his mind of any and everything that he was thinking about before this. He drowned out the other things stimulating his senses. He then heard nothing, saw nothing, smelled nothing, tasted nothing and felt nothing. He was totally blank at the moment and this was perfect for him.

"Ok. Now, imagine a rock." Gaignun held his hand out and started to channel the thought of the chakra. "Come on!" Gaignun thought in his head as he focused on the shape and thought about altering his chakra into it. He was quite stressed about how hard it was to do such a simple jutsu that he could do with ease in the past but now it was so damn difficult and this ticked Gaignun off to the maximum. "Damn!" Gaignun shouted as he instantly lost his focused and kicked a rock on the ground away as he groaned. "Ok, I won't accept failure, especially from a damn E Rank jutsu."

Gaignun put his hand out, with fierce determination in his tank, he was positivie he would pull this off. Gaignun continued to pump chakra into his arm as he continued to focus on the image of a rock. Gaignun kept going as he continued to focus he finally started to feel it form. He felt the rough texture of the rock in his hand as it finally formed. Except it was blue, the color of pure chakra, he tossed the rock to the side and smiled as he meditated again. "Next, we focus on the real stuff."

515/500
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

NEw Start (Training) Empty Re: NEw Start (Training)

Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:37 pm
Approved unless denied, +5 JP
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 am
Gaignun had perfect yet again one step of his kekki genki he had recently forgotten how to use. He felt relieved he got it down but was starting to get frustrated with how he couldn’t perfect it. Gaignun simpled shrugged and hoped he would do better next time aright. He decided to leave and find a new scenery to see if that would help him learn some new jutsus. He decided to visit a place from his past, an underground fight club he dominated his first couple of weeks he was a missing ninja. Gaignun found it in the same place it was before, full of violence, alcholol, drugs, and sex. Gaignun inhaled the strong stench of the room it disgusted him, but it also excited him. He was ready to show the people of the club, that he was back. He never used his real name in here, it would be foolish. He went up to the front counter and looked the manager in the eye. “I wanna fight.” Gaignun said to him as the manager raised his eyebrow. “What’s your name kid, you got balls to just cum in here thinking your automatically gonna get a match.” Gaignun saighed and looked at him again. “The name is Kukai Okinaga.” Gaignun said as several people turned and looked.

Gaignun used the alias Kukai Okinaga in his past as he used to fight in this club. And here he had left undefeated. He defeated several opponents using his knowledge of taijutsu to his advantage and defeated every opponent they set him up with. He used this club as some what of a training gym, seeing how he was a missing nin he couldn’t just walk into any village and find a sensei. He never had a sensei, or some type of role model except for his father. That was his original sensei, but he was murdered by some Rogue on a mission, and that’s why Gaignun became a missing nin. To protect everyone, not just people from the Skyscraper village, he didn’t want any other boy or girl to feel the lose of a father. So he would destroy anyone who posed a threat to villages and protect not just other ninja but the citizens, the people who really matter the reason people become shinobi.

Gaignun smiled when everyone was paying attention to him. He knew they knew who he was. The manager smiled and you could see the money signs in his eyes as he quickly made a match between him and the strongest fighter in the club. “Ladies and Gentleman we shall start the first match. “Our Champion! Ratchet!” Gaignun looked and saw a man about his build and height but he was much more pale and he was bald. He had a built around his waist laced in gold, and Gaignun remembered it as his old built before he left the club. Gaignun smiled and looked at the kid and asked the manager what was up with him. “They are calling him the next Kukai. He is a brutal dirty fighter, he will do whatever to win. He is undefeated. He used to belong to Konoha before being banned from the village for killing a man who was only supposed to be captured.” Gaignun smirked and looked forward. “I have no idea why they call him the next me? I fight clean, and I’m way better then him. I’ll just have to school him.” Gaignun mumbled to the manager as he stood in the middle of the fighting ring.

“The match shall begin! Ring the bell.” Gaignun heard a loud ring as the match would begin. Gaignun knew this guy was a shin obi so this would be a tough fight actually, unusual for him in this fight club. Gaignun saw the man charge forward and he sent two strikes forward at Gaigun’s torso. Gaignun simply side stepped out the way of the blows but his opponent caught him off guard and sent an elbow right into his neck. Gaignun groaned in pain as the crowd cheered him on. Gaignun walked back and held his neck as he smirked and ran forward at his opponent. “Ok, fine.” Gaignun mumbled as he jumped up. His opponent put his guard up as Gaignun smiled and sent a kick aimed at his face. Ratchet blocked it but was sent backwards a bit. Gaignun landed and as soon as he hit the ground he sent a sweep kick aimed at his legs. Ratchet fell on the ground as Gaignun stomped on his stomach then stepped back and waited for him to stand back up. Ratchet got up clearly angry because he finally met some one who could match his strength and speed and fighting ability. Ratchet dug in his pocket and pulled out a kunai. Instead of anyone saying anything or getting scared people began to cheer louder.

“Is that how we are playing? No rules? Gaignun said as he saw his opponent charge forward, equipped wit his fairly sharp kunai he could tell was used because it was stained red with blood. He smiled and as soon as his opponent came close he began to bob and weave out the way of his slashes and stabs, dodging every attack he sent his way. “You can’t touch me.”Gaignun said which only made Ratchet angrier. Gaignun smiled as he thought. “Now, I can’t dodge him forever. I need to find a way to counter him. Plus no one is gonna stop this. So, I guess I should pull out a new trick. I hope the kekki genki doesn’t fail me now.” Gaignun thought as he looked forward at Ratchet. He was running again most likely about to attempt to use his kunai to attack him. As soon as he came down with a slash toward Gaignun. Gaignun put his hand out and thought about the image of a kunai himself. He pumped chakra into his hands and formed a kunai made of pure chakra. The crowd was shocked and cheered as they saw. Gaignun kicked Ratchet in the shin and sent a punch dead in his check sending him to the ground. He simply just sit there knocked out as the referee counted to ten and declared Gaignun the winner. He dispersed his kunai as he smirked at the crowd. “This is my club now.”

1063/1000 for D Rank
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:46 am
Kekkei genkai training approved, +10 JP
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:11 pm
Gaignun looked down at his defeated opponent, as he simply stepped over him as the referee rose his hand in victory. “Scum.” Gaignun said as he looked at the audience. “You are all scum. Leave here, go home, get real jobs. Actually do something with your lives. The woman in here are nothing but whores and the men are nothing but scum. It’s people out their suffering and you in here waisting your money on drugs, booze, sex, and violence. Fighting shouldn’t be to just hurt your opponent it should be to get stronger and to protect yourself and others. You all make me sick. I said leave here!” Gaignun shouted, as the people all began to boo him. They began to throw chairs and flip tables, as Gaignun shook his head. “You all disgust me.” A bold man ran toward gaignun and attempt to punch him. Gaignun grabbed his fist and picked him up. Gaignun tossed him back into the crowd and sighed. “You really disgust me. It’s embarrassing to be of the same species as all of you. You are all nothing. I hope one day you can all improve yourselves, and get help.” Gaignun picked up his recently defeated opponent. “I can admit. I’m just as bad as the rest of you, but I’m on a journey to improve my self. Physically and mentally. I’m going to protect the world. But first I must fix my alignment and make sure I have the character to do this.” Gaignun said as he sat his opponent down in a chair. “I’m sorry I beat you up so badly.” Ratchet, who was waking up from unconscious tackled Gaignun. Gaignun simply pushed him off of him and got back up. “I see you don’t accept my apology.” Gaignun sighed and put up his guard again as Ratchet simply ran away, knowing he would not stand a chance in a fight again one on one. Gaignun sighed, and knew he would have to leave. But with all the ruckus and everyone out in the crowd hating him. He knew this would be difficult. He simply grabbed the managers arm and pulled him to him and rose his hand and formed a sword of chakra and put it up to his neck. “Everyone stand back, or I’ll chop his head off.” Gaignun shouted as everyone just paused. “Now, make me a path, I’m leaving you pathetic bunch of parasites, and I’m never coming back. I rather die then see any of you scum ever again.” Gaignun shouted out at them. They made a way for him to leave as he began to walk through the path, he kicked the announcer to the ground and ran out the club with a couple of the fighters beginning to run after him. Gaignun knew this would happen and was planning for it. This was all a plot for him to learn the next step of his training. He was gonna start by eliminating who came up first. He wanted to get rid of the weak before moving on to the rest. He hide behind a tree out of the sight of the people chasing him

Gaignun looked down at one guy who had a black eye and several bruises, he guessed he was used to getting his ass kicked, and decided to start with him. Gaignun put his hand out and made a staff out of chakra. Gaignun smiled, and twirled his staff as he ran toward the unsuspecting fool. Gaignun yelled “Hey” wanting to make sure the man knew he was about to get attacked. He turned shocked as Gaignun swung the pole and hit him in the chin sending him to the ground. Gaignun smiled and continued to strike his torso with the pole. He wasn’t going to severly injure the man, just punish him a bit. Gaignun kicked his fallen opponent in the side, as he walked away, and jumped into a tree, waiting for any more of the people who are seeking to hurt him. Gaignun knew the manager would probably have an unofficial bounty on his head. Gaignun knew about the manager’s big guns, ex shin obi of Chunnin rank, and he knew if he were to different his lesser goons he would defiantly sed the chunnin. And that’s exactly what he wanted, he was excited for a challenge. Gaignun smiled, as he saw another person approaching. Gaignun jumped out of the tree and on top of him, and he punched him knocking him out. Gaignun knew what he was gonna do next, he was gonna take this fight straight to the source. This whole waiting game was boring him, and he decided to go straight for his target. Gaignun cupped his hands over his mouth. “Hey! I’m right here, come and get me!” He shouted for everyone to hear, as he waited patiently. Several of his attackers surrounded him, as he began to laugh. “You all think you can handle me? You all think you can take me? You think you can fight. Gaignun Sasaki?” They all look confused as he said his true identity/ “That’s right, my name is Kukai Okinaga, its Gaignun Sasaki. Proud member and holder of the torch, of the Sasaki Clan. Now, prepare to feel my wrath.” Gaignun mumbled as several of them approached. Gaignun swung his staff aiming at several of their heads, they all ducked as he smirked and used it as a pole vault as he kicked one in the face. Gaignun began to laugh as he saw how easy this was. They were posing no threat to him and they were actually boring him. They all fell down to one swing of the staff, as if they were fragile vases, and he grew tired, after stricking another across the cheek, he threw the staff at one, and put his hands out. Gaignun yelled as he claws of chakra and looked forward. “I’m playing with sharp objects now kids. Be careful.” Gaignun shouted as several of them start to run away.

Gaignun saw a clear path back to the club, as he slowly walked toward it, he began to sing. “Bring, the drugs baby I can bring the pain. Bring me love baby, I can bring my shame. Bring your body baby I can bring you fame.” Gaignun looked up at the various woman who were looking at him who were in the club. “That’s the theme song of the men who prey on you women. You are weak. You fall for their tricks. It’s foolish.” Gaignun said, as he sighed. “Even if you don’t love me. I’ll give you all of me.” Gaignun said, as he looked at the men. And you men are just as stupid. These women in this club only want your money and other things, they will use you until your dry. And the men will use you until your dry to women. It matters who ever is used up first.” It’s a damn shame!” Gaignun shouted, as he looked at the manager himself surrounded by chunnin as they ran toward him. Gaignun simply slashed forward with his chakra claws. The chunnin turned into a piece of chicken with the replacement technique, as he looked around for his opponent. He felt a pain in his side as he was struck by a kick and was knocked over to the side. “Bring the cups baby I can bring the drink.” Gaignun mumbled as he clawed at his opponent again. He missed again, as he kept up this rountine, as the other chunnin ran forward, and sent blows at him, connecting and sending him across the room. Gaignun got back up again, as he started to breathe hard. “Damn it…” Gaignun dispersed his claws, and started to grab his arm, which was in a lot of pain, not broken, but indeed bruised up. “You see, the only scum here is you. You have the nerve to tell these people they are scum, when you are just like them. And to top it all off, you think your better. Your just a cocky piece of s***.” the manager said laughing and smoking a cigar. Gaignun began to get furious, as he put his hand up. “I am better then all of you. I’m better, I’m better. I AM BETTER!” Gaignun shouted as his hand began to fill with chakra. “I am the best. I will protect the world from scum like you! I AM GAIGNUN SASAKI AND I WILL BECOME THE GREATEST!” Gaignun shouted at the top of his lungs, as the orb of chakra in his hand was formed, he threw the orb directly at the chunnin. They all flew across the room, as Gaignun fell to the ground. “I am better…” Gaignun said under his breath as he coughed. “I need rest, I need to get out of here.” Gaignun mumbled as he struggled to stand up, and began to limp out of the club, with success in his mind.

C Rank 1502/1500
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 pm
Approved, + 15 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum