Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK)

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:19 pm
The Jounin did a series of handsigns and a powerful earth shield surrounded him. After a few more handsigns a wind hurricane appeared, ripping the roof off of the entire horse. The hurricane was massive, causing Navi to have to crouch down in order to avoid not being blown away by the gust. "You killed my family... and now... YOU MUST DIE!" the rogue Jounin shouted. Navi was going to have to use the only jutsu he had in his arsenal to defeat such a powerful technqiue.

"NERO, RUN!" Navi shouted. Navi performed a few handsigns and stood in defiance against the massive hurricane that was twirling faster and faster above him.

Navi puffed out his chest and focused all of his chakra, the feeling scorching his chest. "FIRE STYLE: GREAT BLAZE BALL!". A meteor sized ball of searing flame rushed towards the Jounin, instantly incinerating the earth shield he had created around himself. The fire ball then detonated, causing an explosion so massive that Navi himself flew back. The technique he used was S-ranked, taking up a huge portion of Navi's vast chakra supply. The technique incinerated the enemy Jounin, along with the entire half of the house they were in and about 80 meters of trees had been scorched and torn up from the earth. A large crater settled where his jutsu had finally impacted.

Nero had done his part in dealing with the rest of the family, an excellent job that Navi was impressed by and took note of. Navi sighed and panted lightly, the after affects of such a powerful jutsu beginning to weighh on him. He looked around for Nero after using such a powerful explosion. "NERO!" he called out, trying to find his comrade that had probably been blown back or had taken cover amongst all the chaos.

[WC: 3912/5000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Navi and Nero: Yamaki S-ranked Mission(PRIVATE NK)

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 pm
After Navi telling him to run , Nero quickly did some hand seal as Navi did to use the body flicker technique , and return to the outside of the house once again in a glimpse of an eye. Then , a second or so later , Navi's jutsu took action. Nero has never seen such a great explosion before in his life. The only big explosion he has seen was also a technique Navi used. Navi used that technique when fighting Nero during the spar Navi and Nero first met in. But this technique was multiple times bigger , and stronger than that one. The explosion was massive , as much as Nero has been able to see. With the explosion , he was blown back , breaking through a thin tree and hit the tree behind behind. He had passed out and lost his conciousness...

[WC : 4051 / sorry , a little short , i thought it would be better if you were the one taking over after Nero passing out.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 pm
Navi slowly regained his bearings after using such an incredibly powerful jutsu. He had actually been holding back, trying to aim it only at the Jounin. The true potential of the jutsu had the power to just about destroy half of a village. In all truth this was the first time he had used it in combat, and it had produced the biggest explosion he had ever seen.

Navi panted as he struggled to imagine how great the explosion would be if he hadn't held back. Navi tried to focus as his double vision began to fade and his ears slowly stopped ringing. "NERO!" he yelled out again, he did not hear an answer. Navi was horrified by a thought of having lost a comrade and his jutsu, and even more taken aback that it was a member of his clan. Navi searched the wreckage, turning over massive piles of rubble with his strength to search for Noroi. Eventually he realized all he could find was the bodies of the family they had killed, there was no trace of Noroi. After Navi left the wreckage of the house Navi saw Noroi some distance away, the explosion had caused him to collide into several trees, until a large one stopped the fall. Navi dashed over, appearing by Nero's side in a second.

Immediately he checked Nero's vitals, making sure his comrade through Konoha and through blood was indeed alive. Fortunately Nero was, the explosion had knocked him unconscious, but he would most likely wake up in just a few moments. Navi sighed in relief, he had done very well. They had successfully accomplished an S-ranked mission together, and Nero had done more then just hold his own. He also showed no hesitation in following orders and was able to efficiently eliminate their enemies. Nero had done more then impressed Navi, and Navi even contemplated taking him along as backup for other missions.

"Excellent work Nero, mission complete." The smolthering remains of the trees and house were beginning to settle, as a large cloud of billowing smoke rose up in the sky. They would need to get back to Konoha quickly. People probably would see the smoke and explosion, and Navi and Nero couldn't be discovered at the scene or it would be suspicious.

Navi shook Nero's shoulder gently, attempting to wake him up. "Comeon, we need to go."

[WC: 4446/5000]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:50 am
Nero saw Navi standing by his side as he opened his eyes. "Excellent work Nero, mission complete.". Nero smiled , he was feeling that he had some bruises and wounds in his back but nothing fatal. As Navi told him to get up , he had already regained his energy and got up from the ground , jumping. "We must check the house to see if there are any more survivors." said Nero as he then realized half of the hıuse has been destroyed by Navi's jutsu. "Well , the half that at least still stands." said Nero but then the walls and the ceiling of that half shattered , leaving only a scene of catastrophe. "Well , you said we had to make sure we don't leave any trace that Konohagakure has sent us on this mission. Do you think there may be any trace left ?" asked Nero as he also thanked Navi for warning him before using the jutsu. Otherwise , now Nero would be dust in the wind.

Nero thought about how much Navi has gotten stronger since the last time they saw each other. He was even faster than he was before , his Fire Release Jutsu's were more powerful , and he was working for the ANBU Black Ops now. And Nero was onl slightly stronger , although henow had more experience in fighting. "Now that the mission seems to be over ," thought Nero "can we talk ? I have too many questions to ask. Too many things I want to say"... He looked at the wreckage , and said "So , is the mission over ?" asked Nero as he looked around to find his blades. He found one which was stuck on a tree , and the other was half a meter away from it , on the ground. He pulled the one stuck on the tree , grabbed the other and put them back to their sheates. "Are we going to head back to the village , or do we have time to ask each other a few questions ?" he asked Navi , smiling. He hoped they wouldn't hurry back to the village , because he thought they wouldn't have been able to talk in the village. He looked at Navi , waiting for an ansawer.

[WC : 4814]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 pm
While they could always talk privately in a training field, the mission was indeed over, as there were assuredly no survivors. Navi began walking away from the wreckage back towards the leaf village and motioned for Nero to follow. "Are we going to head back to the village , or do we have time to ask each other a few questions ?" he asked Navi , smiling. Navi looked up at the sky while they walked, the clouds being slightly obstructed by the massive smoke cloud behind them.

They had time for a few questions before they got back to the village. The rest he could answer on the training field if they sparred or anything. "What would you like to ask me?" Navi responded.

[WC: 4936]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:19 pm
"Well ," said Nero as he followed Navi back to the village "I guess I can ask about our clan later , if ANBU members have a free time." , smiling and he added "Although I want to ask that when did you become an ANBU ? And how ?". Nero was happy after completing an S-Rank mission for the first time. It was even better being assigned to it with a ninja as strong as Navi. Nero has been on an S-Rank mission for the first time without taking an important damage. Even though Navi's jutsu caused him to pass out , the opponents haven't been able to give Nero a major damage.

[WC : 5044/5000]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:02 pm
"I guess I can ask about our clan later , if ANBU members have a free time." , smiling and he added "Although I want to ask that when did you become an ANBU ? And how ?"

Navi smiled a litle behind his mask. "ANBU members rarely have free time, but I will make time to spend with a fellow clan member. When we sparred last I was a Chuunin, but talk was that I was close to promotion to Jounin. The Hokage himself said a few weeks later that he recognized natural talent in me and took me to the training field for a spar. Needless to say I wasn't much of a match for him, but he recognized potential in me. After completing a few more S-rank classified missions to prove myself to him, he made me a member of the ANBU."

They were getting close to Konoha now. "Any other questions before we arrive?"

WC: Completed

Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:16 pm
"Any other questions before we arrive?"...

"No , thanks." answered Nero as they nearly arrived at the gates "Then I guess I'll see you again when you have time... Hopefully , I'd have hit chuunin until then.". Nero entered the village and added "I suppose you'll be the one reporting to the Hokage. If so , I'll be gone now , see you Navi."

[Completed , waiting for approval.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 pm
[Navi WC: 2242

Keeping track for jutsu and item reasons]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 am
[Nero word count 2500+ , Twin Blades trained , mission completed.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum