Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 5:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 1:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 10:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 7:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Meeting (P; Hokage and Raikage only) Empty Meeting (P; Hokage and Raikage only)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:14 am
Kurisu was sitting at his desk, having already returned from the somewhat boring ordeal with Iwagakure, the only entertaining part was Zachariah going around and removing the symbols of Iwagakure no Sato from the village. From there, Zachariah and Viper had decided to have a meeting with one another and Kurisu himself went back to Kumogakure no Sato to allow Zachariah to talk to Viper alone. Hopefully that meeting went as good as his own meeting with Zachariah had gone. At this point had already read through the mountain of files on Konohagakure no Sato that Zachariah had gotten from Itsuka and left behind. He was in shock at all the information he learned about Konohagakure no Sato, he now knew all the ninja in Konohagakure no Sato at the time of the information being taken and he knew the crimes they had committed, the good they had gone, all their missing-nin up to that point. He even got added confirmation about Konohagakure being asked by Kumogakure to wipe out his clan, and the reasons behind Konohagakure no Sato attacking Kumogakure before he had become Raikage. Everything he could possibly know about Konohagakure was in his mind, at this point he probably knew about as much as the Hokage expect for more recent facts. Of course, he planned to return the information to Viper so that Viper would be able to keep dark secrets hidden from others and would over look most of what he learned about Konohagakure no Sato. Never the less, it was all valuable information that in a sense made him hate Konohagakure no Sato more and trust them even less, but his friendship with Viper made him look past that issue. He trusted Viper, trusted the man nearly to the point of trusting him with his life, although they still didn't know that much of each other, he did respect Viper more for making amends for what Konohagakure no Sato had done and felt as though this was a man he could look to as a brother even. He hoped they would be able to meet soon to discuss things, he even planned and prepared for Viper to read everything on Kumogakure no Sato. His ANBU guards prepared the information and brought it into the office although it did not include very recent events, it was of the same value and context as the information he recieved about Konohagakure no Sato.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Meeting (P; Hokage and Raikage only) Empty Re: Meeting (P; Hokage and Raikage only)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 am
Many questions were going through Viper's mind, it was indeed worth the trip to Iwagakure no Sato to witness the events, even more to gain not only this added information, but a little extra surprise as well that he has already dealt with, he has taken care of all his affairs up to this point, even making peace with the village hidden in the volcano, Kumogakure no Sato was his next stop.
The Raikage's chakra is felt out as with the familiar swirl he vanishes from his own world and transcends in to the next, Viper perfectly selects his position of arrival, he appears three meters from the Raikage being directly in front of him, ensuring there is no obstacles in his path his form begins to swirl in to existence, it takes roughly a second for the arrival to be completed, Viper touches down upon the ground of the Raikage's office landing gracefully within this dimension,his form remaining intangible whilst he lands to ensure nothing gets in his path, his garb still being that of the war armor, but his illusion on his age has faded giving him his more, "youthful" appearance of thirteen, something he finds quite funny that he has amassed such power at such a young age, what else could be waiting for him?
Although he would much rather make a more official appearance he could not find out how to appear anywhere else in Kumogakure no Sato than within range of the Raikage himself, how strange, this would have to do, lets just hope he was not to sore about him not being announced and just appearing in his office, no matter.
Viper looks towards him with a slight smirk, one that has become a trademark of the young Uchiha, "Sorry I'm late, your friend just loooooooooves to talk." He says with a slight chuckle obviously joking around, "Lets get down to business shall we?" Viper's eyes view the contents of the room, the many papers being set aside earn his interest but he writes it off as the regular amount of Kage paperwork that comes with the job, oh how he hates the paperwork, the dreaded curse of the village used to drain the minds of all the Kage who fill the spot! Now what was he looking for? Oh right, his eyes locate that of a chair within the office, Viper takes his seat in it positioned sideways due to the fan on his back, his Sharingan eyes activated although he means no harm by them, but still an extra precaution after finding out a little bit more about the Raikage recently, he waits for him to speak.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Meeting (P; Hokage and Raikage only) Empty Re: Meeting (P; Hokage and Raikage only)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:05 pm
"Oh really now?" he said with a laugh at Viper's comment about the meeting with Zachariah. It appeared as though things had went pretty good, considering Viper seemed to be a in good mood. "Yes, let's first deal with all the papers that you see around here." he said, in reference to the large piles fo documents. "These are yours for the taking, Zachariah brought all this too me, its all filled with about as much information on Konohagakure no Sato that someone could possible find. I plan to keep everything I found out secret and tell no one else, but I must say there were some...dark things in there." he said explaining the papers. "In order to make you feel a little more comfortable about me knowing everything, I've got something for you." with that said, five ANBU entered the room and set down large stacks of documents, all filled with as much information about Kumogakure as possible, leaving out very recent things. "Here's an equal amount of information about Kumogakure."

Leaning back in his chair, he looked over at his friend Viper. "Now, aside from all of that, how did your meeting with Zachariah go? Your mood makes me think things went pretty good, but I figured I should just make sure."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:48 pm
Viper notes the documents, this was one thing that eased his mind that the Raikage wanted to make things even and he trusted him to keep the information secret for the most part, his hands form the clone seal, two Kage Bunshins forming near the Kumogakure no Sato information that they beging looking over, Viper gets to his feet and walks over to the labeled stacks of Konohagakure no Sato information, his right hand places itself upon them, with a swirl he transports them back to Konohagakure no Sato's archive room where the ninja in charge return everything to its rightful place, he refers to one of the first things said by the Raikage, "Every village has their secrets as I said when we were starting out, but the best we can do is make up for them by working to better our future."
He finishes transporting Konohagakure no Sato's information as hte clones continue to read through the entirety of the information that was offered, "It went fairly well, I have been thinking about alot of things after that meeting" His palms place themselves upon the desk as he smirks towards the Raikage, "Iwagakure fell way to easy, this leads me to believe very few villages have leaders, if they do they do not seem very competent or they would of made an attempt at peace or war, but instead there has been no word from any of them as if they do not exist, even minor villages such as the Volcano were left leaderless and only recently recieved a leader to watch over things which I have made an alliance with."
At this time his clones has finished the information as they vanish in a puff of smoke Viper getting all the information, "Here is my proposition to you, it is clear that You, Zachariah, and I are the only ones fit to lead, our rule is just and our people free, but can we say that for the rest of the world? We have the power so lets ensure everyone is in peace, a pure world where there is no war, no loss of lives, everything will be under our protection and also our judgement." Viper leans back taking a step away from the desk his smirk never fading, he is excited for this, it would seem as if Vipers two personalities are beginning to meld together to shape him in to something different entirely, "So what do you think?" He knows this might not go over to well but he waits for the Raikage's responce, would he see Viper as more corrupt for the proposal, or would he join him? His cards were on the table and he would much rather have his friend by his side than against him.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:45 am
He listened to all that Viper had said, nodding in agreement with everything that was said. All seemed to be going perfect at the time. He raised his right hand and slamed it down on his desk, smashing the wooden desk into pieces. "You're right, we must do that." he said in responce to the last thing that Viper had said. "Not right now, but one day we must trade eyes with each other to gain Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. That would give us untold powers to help us complete the goal, does that sound good to you?"
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:54 am
"Hmhmhmhm" Viper chuckles darkly "Why wait?" His Sharingan converges upon the central pupil as it stretches outwards to form eight arrow like designs, each with a pentagram like symbol within the core of the arrow tips.
"I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of just sitting around waiting to be attacked by someone, it's time for us to act, lets do it right now!" His smirk is wide, he has given this much through already when learning that Kurisu received the eyes of the second Hokage, Konohagakure no Sato being the most fortified at the moment would be perfect to conduct such an operation, "With your permission, Kurisu." He extends out his right hand towards him, should the Raikage take his hand the two begin to swirl, each of them transcending this world and in to the next to appear within the real plane once more at Konohagakure no Sato's Hospital.

[Exit if the agreement is made.]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:06 am
Viper was right, there was no real reason to wait any longer, the power was enticing and there was almost a strong sense of lust to gain that power soon and be able to use it as soon as possible. Although it would be annoying to become blind again, hopefully the recovery time would not take as long. Konohagakure probably had a better hospital, something he had read in the documents about Konohagakure made him agree with that option. "Alright let's go then." he said, reaching into his desk and grabbed some undisclosed items and grabbed Viper's hand in order to travel to Konohagakure.

[Exit, Topic closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum