Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Meeting the Mizukage Empty Meeting the Mizukage

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 pm
Zachariah had walked into the Village of Kirigakure, followed by the man in the anbu mask. The man with the flowered MS had followed him, however all forms of sharingan was deactivated to prevent false thoughts of hostility. The man would not speak unless Zachariah wished, and would not act unless Zachariah wished. Together, they had walked to the Mizukage's office. Knocking on the door, he requested admittance. As soon as he would be let in, he would enter. Walking in, he bowed, as did the man who followed him. “Good day, Mizukage. I am Zachariah, leader of the Village of Skyscrapers. This is my right hand. I come to divulge information I see as best that others know, and possibly discuss peace. If you shall except us, I shall begin.” Zachariah would pull out two scrolls, and place them on the desk of the Mizukage. “Those two scrolls detail most of the information. The first covers what information my spy was able to uncover about the Akatsuki and their secret operations, including the Hokage's actions that resulted in the death of one half of the group, including the leader. The second scroll details the dangerous actions of one Itsuka Senju, to the best that we know them. To my knowledge, he works outside the realm of the akatsuki, or any other organization, and has possession of several bijuu, which are listed within the scroll. I would suggest you keep close watch on your villages own Jinchuuriki. I doubt it is safe so long as this person remains alive.”
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Meeting the Mizukage Empty Re: Meeting the Mizukage

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:48 pm
Nietzsche had grown bored over the past few days. All this supposed “greatness” of being a kage was not all it was chalked up to be. He had expected to be fighting bad guys and protecting the Mist. In reality he was stuck doing paperwork day in and day out. It had not helped that the past two Kages had not done any paperwork during their time so he was left with a years amount of paperwork on various things, which before becoming Kage had seemed frivolous. Lately though, as an escape from paperwork, he had been delving deep into the jutsu archives that he, as Kage, had access to. The information was seemingly endless. He had found one jutsu that was most interesting: The Flying Thunder God technique, which had been pioneered by the famed fourth Hokage, who even in the Mist was well known. In fact Nietzsche had just finished recreating four of the seals needed for the technique and placed three seals on three unique tri point kunai and one on the chair in his office when he was informed by one of his seemingly omnipresent hunter-nin that someone was here to see him- his first guest as Mizukage, it would be a nice change of pace.

Before his guest got to his office he went into a cleaning frenzy. His office as it was now was a mess. There were papers all over his desk and the floor was covered with all sorts of food wrappers from the snacks he had been eating. He could now hear the footsteps of his guest and his office was still not clean-at least the food wrapper were off the floor and in the trash. Giving up hope on last minute cleaning Nietzsche dashed behind his paper laden desk and took a seat. As the door knob turned he wondered who it was who had come to see him. He was not kept in suspense very long, because the man who walked through the door introduced himself as the leader of the skyscraper village. The man with metal in his hair seemed like an ok guy, but his masked associate who walked in with him was rather unsettling, Nietzsche could not really tell why though and dismissed it. The man handed hhanded him two scrolls one regarding the Akatsuki and one with information on one Itsuka Senju: why did that name ring a bell? Not wanting to look to puzzled Nietzsche introduced himself: “It is nice to meet you. I am Nietzsche Mizushima and I am as you can clearly see,” he motioned to the mounds of paperwork on his desk, “the new Mizukage of the Mist.” Nietzsche was not really sure where to go from there so he started with the issue of Itsuka Senju and his capturing of the Bijuu, seeing as that hit quite close to home in more ways than one. “ Well I am afraid to tell you that I also have a bit of information on Itsuka. As I am sure you know he once defected from the Mist and alas he somehow evaded the hunter-nins and has been lost to the mist since then. Now, I will gladly aid in helping find and capture him in any way I can, but I doubt he will come by the Mist anytime soon, because I have just been informed that our only Jinchuuriki is missing. From reading what you have here I fear she is dead as Itsuka has the three tails that once resided in the Mist.” Nietzsche had left out the part about him having the eight tailed beast within him: he did not want everyone to know that he himself was a Jinchuuriki, in fact that was one of the first things he did as Kage: classify his file and erase anything involving him with Bijuu-only a slect few knew. This secrecy would be vital especially now when it seemed they were being hunted. Looking down at his desk for a bit he sighed and then continued: “You also mentioned that half of the Akatsuki has been destroyed. Do you have any idea who is in the remaining half?” With that question out of the way Nietzsche hoped that they could move onto talking about peace, but for now he waited for the Zachariah’s response.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:17 am
"It is most interesting to hear more about Itsuka. And, on the akatsuki, they were small at the time of the Hokage's intervention. There are only two remaining "members". One is my spy, the man who stands next to me. He wears the mask to hide his identity. The next he never saw, and only knows her name is Makina. I wish I could provide more information on her. I apologize." He looked down. The man in the anbu mask continued to stare straight ahead, his eyes unflattering. They peered slightly above the mizukages's head. "Now, I apologize for having been the one to inform you of your jinchuuriki's death. However, I cannot help but think that your village may not have taken as big a hit as you would have me believe. Rumors abound of this village being the location of a beast of much more power than the three tails. The rumors I have heard directly say at least the six tails. Indirectly says seven, and others that are admittedly sketchy and possibly exaggerated say eight. Might I ask, is there any truth to these rumors?"

((1) rumors legit, imagine a fisherman at sea, or any such thing. 2) sorry short. Word to the wise: don't post when majorly epically excited about something else.))
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:16 am
Nietzsche let out a lighthearted laugh. It took a bit for his laughter to die down at which point he responded to Zachariah: “It sounds like you have been listening to one too many tales, if you will pardon my pun. The mist that surrounds this village is both a wonder and a curse. People see things in the mist that seem to defy logic. In fact just the other day I had the pleasure of hunting down a “sea monster”. The monster turned out to be nothing, but a large piece of driftwood, but the man who reported it swore it was a serpent of the sea coming to attack the village. I myself have heard the rumor of which you speak, but as of yet I have discounted them as old wives tales and fallacies. Though should these stories prove to be true it would be of great interest to me, so if you by chance find that these accounts are true please inform me of it, because I would very much like to know how such a monster has avoided the patrols of my ninja. Now that that is cleared up I would like to move to talks of peace between the Mist and the Skyscraper village. What exactly were you thinking our peace accord would entail?” Finishing his speech Nietzsche felt it had went well. Maybe someday he would tell this man who stood before him the truth, but right now was not the time. It was better that no one knew where the eight tails was or who possessed it’s power.

(Meh it's fine mine was short as well)
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Zachariah listened to the explanation. It made sense. Just this morning, he thought he had seen a demon in the mist as he came in. It had turned out to be a large, dead tree with a sheet hung on it to make a fort that had gotten loose. "Well, it is quite possible. Now, on the matter of peace. I merely seek a nonaggression pact. Meaning, you don't come for me, I don't come for you. Of course, I am more than willing to agree to a support based treaty. I shall attempt to supply support if you need it, if you shall supply the same to me. And, of course, when I refer specifically to us, I mean our respective village. So, what is your opinion on this matter?" This was a simplified version. They would of course have to expand upon the details later, but at this moment, it was more important to get across the general idea, rather than to discuss all the nooks and crannies that went into a well written peace agreement.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:39 pm
Nietzsche pondered Zachariah’s offer-it was generous and the Mist needed allies, so really the choice was clear. Though he could not help thinking it would involve more paperwork. Looking up from his desk he replied: “To tell you the truth the Mist needs any support it can get, so I will gladly accept your offer of a support based treaty. Though allow me to warn you now that the Mist’s military is not what it once was do not except a large force in your time of need; granted we have a few scattered ninja, but the ones with skill are few and far between. I am indeed sorry I could not offer more, but I hope it will suffice. For now shall we maintain an oral agreement? Unless you feel the need to solidify the pact by laying out the treaty right now-the choice is yours.” Nietzsche felt compelled to ask more questions of the man before him, but he held his tongue as he did not want to overwhelm him. While waiting for a a response he glanced over at the spy-it was odd that he had not talked. Then again in the end it did not matter. If Zachariah trusted this spy then he could not be all bad.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:43 pm
"I like the idea of an oral agreement. If I feel I can provide assistance, I shall, and I would hope the same from you. However, before I go, there is one more thing to inform you of. Someone is bringing people back from the dead. Powerful people. Ex-Kage. This is not a rumor, I met one myself. Kino M. Uchiha, the previous raikage, sat in the raikage office. However, he is not the one I fear. What I fear is the person who returned Itsuka to this plane of existence. Yes, Itsuka Senju died. He has since been returned to life. Kino was returned by a jutsu that left him in a greatly weakened state, and fully in control of himself. Itsuka was returned in a fashion eerily similar to the Impure World Ressurection of days long past. That I fear. I wish to see the grave of the previous Mizukage to verify it has not been tampered with, and to seal it by my own method." He would look to the Mizukage as he awaited a response.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 am
Nietzsche was, to say the least, shocked by what Zachariah had just told him: people coming from beyond the grave-it sounded like a horror story. Regaining his composure Nietzsche replied: “That news is troubling indeed, because it means that Itsuka is merely the puppet of a more nefarious person who very well could be more dangerous. I will put some of my best hunter-nin on finding Itsuka…” He trailed off a bit and got lost in thought for a few seconds; he would have to pay the village hidden in the clouds a visit sometime soon. Shaking his head a bit he looked back at Zachariah. “Sorry, just a bit lost in thought. Now about seeing the body of the previous Mizukage…she is not yet dead. In fact I do not know where she is now, but I do know where the grave of the Mizukage named Psychosis is. Though I would hesitate to call it a grave as it is more like a vault. I can assure you no one will be able enter that vault. It is hidden in a place known only to a few, but guarded by many. The body itself has been destroyed and the remaining ashes lay there. The Mist, unfortunately, has it’s methods of making sure no shinobi’s secrets are ever found out, even after death. Though if you truly wanted to seal a cask of ashes I suppose I could pull a few strings to get you in…I am the Mizukage after all.” Nietzsche then stopped and waited for a reply from Zachariah. He rather hoped he would get to see this man perform the special seal he had only brieifly referenced.
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 am
"Ah, that kind of removes any reason for me to seal it. Besides, my "special seal" is essentially a form of cremation focused specifically on the DNA. It is also involving melting the ground around the location and letting it harden in a newer, much tougher form. However, cremation is a dangerous safety. There could quite easily be a sample large enough left in this very room. If you would not mind, I would like to conduct a search with you for any possible DNA samples here, including hair." With that, he would await the Mizukage's reply.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 am
“So DNA is the key to how these people are being brought back, interesting. Well I have no objection to having a look around, though I would rather doubt we shall find anything. When I arrived here the office was coated in dust and I did an extensive cleaning afterward. Plus I doubt someone would be able to sneak in here and turn the place over without me noticing.” As he said this he pushed back out of his chair and started walking around his office in search of any trace of the former Mizukage. He made sure to keep his distance from the masked man as he was still rather creepy. He strode to the closet and looked around inside. Pulling out the Mizukage’s hat he found a bit of silvery hair, but it was only his own-this search seemed to be in vain. Looking back to Zachariah he spoke out: “You find anything?”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum