Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

ganki's health and strength training Empty ganki's health and strength training

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm
Ganki had arrived at the training grounds of kumogakure once again, but this time it wasn’t for the training, ganki had been invited here by a mysterious man. Ganki was a bit skeptical about coming here just because some mystery guy he didn’t even know told him to do so. What mad ganki even more nervous was that the note he had received yesterday, didn’t even contain a name, it was just a piece of paper that had been fold in two, with the short note inside. But ganki never backed down from a challenge, even though it might have been made by a prankster, ganki thought to himself. Moments later pasted as he stood under the tree in the training grounds, just standing there awaiting the mysterious man to arrive. “I’m such a dunce” Ganki said to himself, why would he come out here anyway just because some random note told him to do so, he thought to himself. Just as Ganki was about to leave the training grounds he heard a voice. “Ah so you really came huh, you have quite a reputation around here, Ganki”. Ganki then looked around to see where the voice was coming from, up and down he looked to see if he could spot a figure. Then he felt a chill going down his spine, with the following words being whispered in his ear,” over here”. Ganki then turned around with a round house kick, intending to strike the mysterious fellow. But ganki was soon stopped as the man blocked the attack by guarding his body with his arms, the man then grabbed ganki’s leg and tossed him aside like a rag doll. As ganki was flying away from then man he could believe how strong the mysterious man was, he didn’t even break a sweat when he did. “Huh your kind of weak little boy, from your reputation I thought you would be well… a bit more. But forgive me; I’m one of the academy directors of the cloud village, you might have seen me before. You can just call me wells for now” he said as he watched ganki plummet to the ground. When Ganki hit the ground he braced himself and lifted himself up, when he did he took a good look at wells to see if he looked familiar or not. Ganki then realized that he had seen wells before, Wells used to come by the academy to check on the student to see if any of them were lacking progress. Ganki then said “Ya I remember you now, but I didn’t know that I had a fan. Especially one that was a director from the academy, if you wanted my autograph all you had to do was ask”. Wells then looked at ganki with an angry look, he then charged at him ready to run him over. Ganki saw as he came running at him, there was no way ganki could stop wells head to head. Wells was a well-built ninja, he seem to be skilled in taijutsu, an area where ganki was not skilled in. Ganki then formed the hand signs and used his (Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique to appear behind wells. However just before ganki could set up an attack, wells anticipated his move and quicky spun around and pressed forward in ganki’s direction with a heavy kick. Ganki then crossed his arms in front of him and some tried to brace the oncoming kick. But the kick seem too powerful for and to block and hold his ground at the same time. So ganki was once again thrown off his feet in the air, when he landed on the ground wells spoke to him. “You should rely on jutsu all the time, like your Raiton: (Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone, (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball, or even (Raiton: Raikiri ) - Lightning cutter or Blade, which I don’t even know how you manage to learn that. A ninja should be well bulld and strong aswell. What would happen if you were low on chakra and had to defend yourself from other ninjas, you see what I mean, and that is why I brought you here today. To help you get stronger and not rely on just chakra to get you by”. As Ganki was listening to him, he was surprise that he was being watch by him, being observed even out of the academy. “Well, I do need help getting stronger physically, so ok I’ll take your help wells I sort of need it anyway” Ganki said while getting up from his attack. Wells then walked towards ganki and told him how he was going to throw light punches and light kicks at Ganki, The punches and kicks would only have a little bit of strength. But the attacks would be strong enough so that Ganki would have to put some strength into his blocks. “now the objective of this exercise is to land one punch or to wells torso” Wells said as he was about to begin the training. Ganki thought to himself for a minute, “Just one much to the body, well that should be easy, I’ll just have to stay away from using ninjutsu like he said”, Ganki then got into a fighting stance and awaited for wells to begin this training exercise. Wells began to drill ganki, one punch after another with a few kicks at ganki’s side to throw in as well. Wells was like a machine; ganki was now beginning to understand what the training was all about. Ganki was blocking every punch and kick but was trying to manage a way to a way to land a punch in. One after another the punches were blocking Ganki from landing a punch. Ganki could understand how he could black and attack at the same time, it just did make any sense Ganki thought to himself. As ganki was blocking the attacks he then noticed something, somewhat of a pattern going on between wells attacks, Ganki saw how wells performed his attacks, and wells would attack with two left punches, one right punch, and then 1 left kick, and then would start over with the same pattern. Ganki knew that he had him, so ganki would decide to throw a left punch at wells body when well would attack with his kick. When ganki did he succeeds in jabbing wells torso, Wells then stopped his assault. “Well, well, well, you seemed to figure out the trick in the simple exercise, well done. But the training here in not over, follow me Ganki”, Wells said as he walked into the woods in the training grounds. Ganki too did the same, following wells into the forest, waiting to see what he had in store for him.
As ganki followed wells into the wood of the training grounds, he wondered what other weird training he was going to do. But, ganki really didn’t care much about the training, he really just wanted to become stronger so that he would have to rely some much on his chakra reserves. It would be nice if he had other ways to fight then to just use powerful jutsus that eat up chakra, ganki thought to himself. As he was following wells ganki noticed something, “this path were taking, this is the path I always stake when I go to the lake that was in the middle of the training ground, I wonder what we are going to do at the lake”. When both of the cloud ninjas arrived at the lake, wells then pointed at a direction. Wells told ganki that he was to run through there and keep running there till he reached the flat plains of the training grounds. Ganki was also reminded to not take any shortcuts, and not mess around ether. Ganki then walked towards the direction wells was pointing to, he then took off into the direction and pressed onwards. While he was running he wondered what kind of training is this, it seemed to be just a run in the wood like always, ganki was used to this. Then ganki felt something on his right toe, it was a wire that Ganki had pulled. Strange noises were made as if something was rigged to go off, then a few speared logs came shooting out at Ganki, they were coming right at him from the front. Ganki immediately dove to the ground, dodging the speared logs in a split second, “Now I get it, this is no ordinary run, it was an obstacle course, and I guess it was made to strengthen a person’s reaction time. Not bad wells, not bad at all” ganki said as he moved on forward towards the plains. Ganki had just picked up the same amount of speed before he was stopped by the spears. Ganki’s senses were on full alert, waiting for anything to spring on him. As he ran through the woods he came up upon a rope that was somewhat hidden on the ground by dirt, ganki thought about how if wells was going to make a obstacle course like this, he would at least take more time in concealing the traps a bit better. Ganki then jumped over the rope carefully so that he wouldn’t activate it by mistake. However there was more to the trap then ganki thought, a few feet in front of ganki, lied a second rope that was hidden a lot better, all Ganki had to do was step on it with a little pressure and the trap would activate. When ganki landed, he happened to land on the well hidden rope, and then a few noises were being made, just like the last trap. Out from above, concealed in the leafs of the tree, came a huge log of wood being hurled right towards ganki. This log was huge Ganki thought, seeing how there was no time or room to try and go under the hurled wood ganki would simply hop over it. Ganki then timed himself carefully and managed to hop on the swing log and jump off of it, saving himself from being crushed by it. “that was a close one, but that was still not enough to take me down wells”, ganki said as he then proceed towards the destination. Once again as ganki flew through the forest, he could tell that he was almost there. Ganki had run through these woods so many times that he knew every inch of this place like the back of his hand. He then felt the ground tremble beneath his feet, Ganki then stopped so that he could regain his balance. Then all of the sudden the ground beneath ganki’s feet gave out and caved in. Ganki then tred the reach for the edge of the hole while he fell but the hole’s diameter just kept getting bigger, so ganki just plummeted down to the bottom of the hole. When ganki reached at the bottom of the hole, he goty up and tried to see if he could see the top. The hole was so deep that there was no way for him to reach the top without some type of help. Ganki then decided to use the help of ninjutsu to get himself out of this mess. Then all of the sudden, two kunai flew right pass ganki’s left side, interrupting him. “You won’t be using ninjutsu boy that would defeat the whole purpose of this drill exercise I made. Now grab those two kunai I threw at you and start climbing, I’ll be right here to watch you, just in case so you won’t try to cheat and stuff. Ganki looked up to see who was talking to him and saw a little figure on top, it was wells. It seem that wells only wanted ganki to use the two kunai and somewhat climb up the whole with them. “So that how you want to play huh, ok I’m game” Ganki said as he grabbed the two kunai, once he did he started to climb up the hole attempting to reach the top, this would be Ganki’s toughest challenge yet.
Moments had passed since ganki tried to climb out of the hole he was in, without the use of ninjutsu. It was late in the afternoon; the sun was setting as it was not getting harder to see. “Whoaaahhh uh, damn it I feel again” Ganki had tried numerous amounts of times without any success. The highest he had reached was a 4th of the way there which was only a quarter of the way. It was harder than ganki really thought, but all wasn’t a total lost for ganki discovered new things about him. Ganki didn’t really have any upper body strength hence the reason why ganki kept falling down again and again. Ganki grabbed the two kunai blades and once again climbed the hole trying to get to the top. Ganki put all his strength into climbing this time, with all his might he manged to reach the top of the hole. “Good job ganki, we should get out of here, it’s getting late we will continue tomorrow. Wells said as both of them left the training grounds.
Wc/ 2224
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

ganki's health and strength training Empty Re: ganki's health and strength training

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:04 pm
5 strength, 6 health, 11 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum