Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Visiting Kumogakure. [Private] Empty Visiting Kumogakure. [Private]

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 am
Takisho walked through the borders of Kumogakure, wandering around, having no where to go. He was currently just searching for Itsuka, someone who was going to attack Konohagakure with Takisho, however Itsuka had never shown up. Takisho had left Konohagakure with permission, returning to the life of a wandering shinobi. Takisho was low on cash, and near the village of Kumogakure, he decided to take a small visit and perhaps take a mission from the Raikage, since Takisho was a wandering Konoha shinobi, he didn't think it would cause any problems.

Takisho walked through the village with his Konohagakure head band wrapped around his forehead, headed for the Raikage's office. Not too many people in Kumogakure had stopped to talk to Takisho, which was good because Takisho was in a hurry to get some cash, and then visit the shops in Kumogakure for weapons, or medicines. He walked into the Raikage's office, expecting to see the Raikage.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Visiting Kumogakure. [Private] Empty Re: Visiting Kumogakure. [Private]

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm
It had seemed like a lot had happened within such a short amount of time, surprises popping up everywhere. He had sent Taizen on a mission to go ‘talk’ to the elders of Konohagakure no Sato, yet it turned out that Taizen had not only failed to complete the mission but had even lost his life. He felt bad for seemingly sending the young man out to his death, but that was the life of a shinobi and Taizen had agreed to do the mission. What was more startling was the information about Itsuka Senju, who clearly he should have taken more time to learn about before putting trust into the man and claiming him as ANBU Captain and Sannin of Kumogakure no Sato.

It seemed as though the village could tell the body that was over his shoulder was in fact that of Itsuka Senju, and although most of the village didn’t know the man on a personal level, there was a level of sadness at seeing a fellow shinobi dead. There might have been a lot of suspicious actions behind Itsuka, but since the man had not done anything wrong to Kumogakure there was no need to tarnish his name by revealing certain information provided to him by Zachariah, the village leader of Skyscraper village. Perhaps soon they would provide Itsuka with a proper burial and funeral, but there were a few things that needed to be dealt with. He was unsure of how to handle the situation regarding Itsuka’s Sharingan, which he highly suspected was that of Nashua Uchiha. Viper Uchiha had informed him that during Konohagakure’s recent destruction the body of the former Hokage had been graverobbed and the eyes were clearly the main target. He couldn’t allow the same thing to happen again, the eyes could not be allowed to get in the wrong hands, which made him consider the idea of taking the eyes for himself. The idea seemed rather extreme, but it was possible to take the DNA from Itsuka’s body and take the eyes and use them as if he was a true Uchiha.

Walking into his office, he dismissed the Deputy Raikage who was about to acknowledge a young man inside of his office. “It’s fine, I’ll take of things from here.” He casually said to the Deputy Raikage. Making his way over to his desk he set the body of Itsuka down on the top of his desk and then looked over at the shinobi in his office. There was no one else within the office at the time, and he knew that it would probably look a little strange that he had brought a dead into his office. “Who are you?” he directed his question at the young man. In the back of his mind, he was hoping that perhaps this shinobi was skilled in medical techniques.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 pm
When Takisho had walked in, there was no one except for one person, and the person was not the Raikage, but the deputy Raikage it would seem. "Hmm.." This was rather unexpected for Takisho, he expected to see the Raikage, but it didn't really matter. As he was about to request the mission, one that would earn him some cash, someone would walk in. He turned his head towards the door and the Raikage would walk in, carrying Itsuka. Itsuka being the person that Takisho was looking for, to transplant the eyes to himself. However, it would seem as if he was too late, the Raikage was in possession of the body and was sure that the Raikage wouldn't give something as powerful as the Mangekyou Sharingan up to some random shinobi walking into an office requesting a mission, especially when the shinobi is a random officially ranked genin. By the looks of it, the Raikage had seemingly killed Itsuka, but he really didn't care, he just wanted the eyes at the moment. He heard the Raikage ask who Takisho was "I, am Takisho Senju." he said, forgetting why he was here once he saw Itsuka, he began to plan on how to take the eyes. A fight would result on a full battle against all of Kumogakure, so he may decide to do this peacefully. "I assume you are the one who had killed that one?" He said looking at the body, continuing to plan on how to obtain the eyes. He decided he would attempt to join Kumogakure, and eventually, after the body is burried, he would graverob the body and steal the eyes himself.

"I was looking to join Kumogakure, which is the main reason to why I am here. I am a wandering shinobi from Konohagakure, I just want to stay here for a week or so." He said, hoping to be able to get in. "Perhaps, allow me to use my reincarnation preparation on you?" He said, handing the Raikage a scroll containing the basics on what the jutsu of Takisho's jutsu would do, nothing on how to perform it.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:02 pm
'Takisho Senju' was the person's name. It interested him that having the last name as Itsuka probably meant that Takisho and Itsuka were in some way related to each other. He considered questioning the man about any involvement he might have had with Itsuka, but that question could be saved for a later time, for now he let Takisho ask a fairly obvious question. "No, I did not kill this one, this is Itsuka Senju, once ANBU Captain and Sannin of Kumogakure. I was at a meeting with another village leader who informed me that Itsuka died of heart attack." he answered, giving a brief explanation of the situation. Would be better if he didn't look like a murderer of his own shinobi.

As for the man's request to join the village for a short amount of time, he was surprised by the statement of using reincarnation jutsu. Taking the scroll he barely scanned it over, more interested in hearing the details from Takisho himself, but having the scroll on hand could come in handy later on. "Yes, its fine if you stay here for a while, I don't mind. As for the reincarnation idea, that is interesting. You can do that if you want, although I'm curious if you have other reasons for being here." he said, accepting in general the idea of letting Takisho do the so-called 'reincarnation preparation' but he still had a feeling that there was more reason for him being here.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 pm
Takisho listened, as the Raikage would speak of him not
killing Itsuka, instead Itsuka was reported to be dead by another village
leader that Itsuka had died of a heart attack. Takisho laughed in his mind a
little when he had heard that. Takisho then began to wonder, on how exactly
would he get the eyes away from the Raikage, and how would Takisho be able to
implant the eyes for himself. It was clear to him that he would need some
assistance, and even with the help, he would most likely have to pay quite a
bit to implant both eyes. Takisho seemed to be stuck now, already launching the
plan and now he couldn't finish.

Takisho then heard that it was alright for him to stay, and that his
reincarnation idea seemed interesting. "All I need is a blood sample, and
then I could pretty much reincarnate anyone, near perfect, just would require
time. Perhaps you would like me to reincarnate a family member? An old friend
perhaps? I would like to be able to do something, since I'd be staying in this
village. I also have medical experince, if I could also help with something involving that." Takisho said, planning to use the jobs as a chance to get close to the eyes.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:19 pm
He listened as Takisho gave more more explanation on the reincarnation technique that he had brought up. It seemed almost too good to be true that only a small amount of DNA could allow someone to be brought back, then again that was the purpose of skilled reincarnation jutsus, they were supposed to bring back the dead. Even better was the fact that Takisho had medical experience which would be useful for reincarnation skills but in this case Kurisu thought about the eyes of Itsuka. First thing was first, it was time to test the reincarnation idea.

"One moment." he said, getting up and punching a hole in the wall next to the door. He then spoke to one of the ANBU guards. "Tell the Medical Unit to bring full medical equipment and a sample of the Previous Raikage, Kino Uchiha's blood. Be quick." he commanded before going back to his desk and pushing it out of the way with Itsuka's body still on it.

Within moments, the medical unit arrived bring an entire medical setup with them, various items including needles and iv drips and the such as that. Also among the items was the Previous Raikage's blood sample. He motioned for one of the medical ninja to hand the blood vial to Takisho. "That is some blood from the previous Raikage, Kino Uchiha. I never got a chance to thank him for defending the village on that fateful day. If you could bring him back, I'm sure Kumogakure no Sato would be thankful." he explained, sitting down at the chair where his desk was once at. It seemed he had already informed his medical staff of something to do, as they were drawing blood from Itsuka's body. "You said you had medical experience? Well if you could possibly assist me with something important, I'd be grateful." it was rare for Kurisu to show his appreciation, but considering the situation and help needed, this was the time for that. "I'd like help with transplanting those eyes from Itsuka into me, while also implanting the Uchiha DNA into my body." he figured it was best to come clean with the plan first.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 pm
As he finished speaking, the Raikage would say 'One Moment' as he got up and punched a hole in the wall. He appeared to be speaking with someone, Takisho didn't pay too much attention, he was thinking on how to get the eyes. And on how to implant them into himself. In a few moments, some medical shinobi would walk in carrying blood and an entire set of medical shit, it appeared that he had talked the Raikage into reviving someone, Takisho was slightly curious on who it was though. Though another thing Takisho was curious about was why the medical shit? He waited, assuming the Raikage would fill him in on why there was medical supplies. The Raikage then spoke, spoke about how the blood in the vial the Raikage was giving Takisho was the blood of Kino Uchiha, the previous Raikage. Kino was the one who had defeated the Hokage, Nashua Uchiha. The eyes of Nashua Uchiha were currently in Itsuka. "Alright, I assume he is the one you want to be revived." He said, taking out a doll with one hand then grabbing the small container of blood and opened it, dropping some blood on his finger, writing the Japanese symbol of "Living" on it.

"Anything else" He said, as the Raikage then mentioned the eyes. I hate life He thought in his head "Sure, I just need a few things.." He said, then looking at the medical supplies "nevermind then... everything appears to be here... Shall I begin now?" He said, awaiting an answer since it now appeared it was too late to obtain the eyes. He handed over the doll with Kino's blood on the back, "Put this somewhere safe, and make sure nothing happens to it." He said.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:10 pm
He rose from his chair and moved over to the bed that was brought into the area, it was nothing more than a simple hospital bed that most of the ill or injured people used. He laid down on the bed, and began to address Takisho once more. “Once again, I must say that I appreciate this.” He said, taking the doll from the man and having one of the medics put it in his desk. From there, things began to happen rather quickly, motioning for the medic shinobi to insert the final vial of Kino Uchiha’s blood into his left arm, while they also injected the blood drawn from Itsuka into his right arm. In seconds he felt the extreme pain of the Uchiha DNA from both men fusing into his blood stream, while the Senju DNA seemed to be in a smaller amount and wasn’t quite taking into his system, the Uchiha DNA was in fact fusing into his own DNA.

Burning pain, such a strong and intense sensation it was. “Alright, I’ll leave the eye transplant to you Takisho, my personal medics are here to assist you in any way possible.” He said, laying back and attempting to ignore the growing pain coursing through his body, his eyes forcing themselves to stay open as to make it easier to remove the current eyes and implant the eyes that Itsuka once had. At this point, the medics had strapped him down to the bed as to prevent destructive struggling that was possible from extreme procedure.

[Uchiha DNA being insert, will be complete at the end of the topic.]
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:58 pm
Takisho would not listen much, as he had just lost the eyes of Nashua Uchiha. Now his plans were ruined, he most likely would only stay for a day or so. Might as well make this implant seem good, since he can't kill the Raikage, due to the fact that there are shinobi all around him. He would sigh, watching as the medical shinobi strapped the Raikage in to a bed. He sighed, these medical shinobi seemed inexperienced, putting him to sleep had seemed like a much better, and less painful way to do this. He called them over away from the Raikage and said "Didn't know we were doing this the painful way.. but iight, would have been easier to do something else." He said, as he put on some gloves and picked up his scalpel, looking at the Raikage's eyes. This will be somewhat fun.. he thought, while walking over to the Raikage. The medical shinobi laughed in their heads thinking about what they've done, deciding not to tell the Raikage about their slip up. Takisho made it as painful as he could. He scooped the eye out, using his other hand to use the Mystic Palm technique, "Hand me one of the eyes.." He said to the shinobi, he would watch as they did the same to Nashua's Mangekyou, using mystic palm and taking the eye out safely. Takisho was working on the right eye of the Raikage, so the medics took out the right eye of Itsuka's Nashua's Mangekyou Sharingan first. He placed the eye in a container, filled with liquid which would protect the eye for future requirements. He then placed down his scalpel, as he would take his hand and use mystic palm technique to grab the eye gently, and safely, making sure the eye was in perfect condition, he placed the eye in the Raikage's right eye socket, he continued to use Mystic Palm as little blood was coming out. The eye adjusted in size, as it would take a long time, up to an hour, for it to finally work. He rested now, waiting one more hour before beginning again. He repeated with the other eye. "Well, now that it is all done, I'll take my leave" He said, as the medics wrapped some bandages around the eyes. "You might not want to do much with the eyes just yet, I'd wait for them to heal a bit."

[EXIT]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 pm
Pain...intense burning pain...sharp stinging pain. That was all he could feel as the DNA fused and replaced his previous DNA over time. His DNA was that of a pure born Uchiha, while his eyes were replaced with that of a set of Mangekyou Sharingan eyes. There was no light to be seen, vision seemed to be lacking as his eyes seemed to throb with pain. It had seemed to take hours to implant the eyes and Uchiha DNA, but it was successful and was finally finished. Even through the pain, he was pleased with the results, all that was left was the recovery time so that he could finally test out the eyes. As Takisho had pointed out, it would take time to get recovered but it wouldn't be too long from now. For the moment, he made his best attempt to relax and went to sleep on the bed. The medical shinobi placed his old eyes in a jar and the process was finished.

[Mangekyou Sharingan Implanted with Uchiha DNA; Complete]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum