Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The Eightfold tale of Nietzsche (Bijuu training) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eightfold tale of Nietzsche (Bijuu training)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:26 pm
Tailed beast cloak V1 seventh & eighth tails

There had been no dreams of death or destruction brought on by the influence of the Bujii within him for over two days. For those two days Nietzsche had been recuperating and preparing for his final transformation: the seven and eight tails, which he read were the hardest though he did not know if he could trust a book anymore, because the reality was completely different than what he read. He was also eager to return to the Mist. He had heard from a messenger hawk that there was finally a new Mizukage, which was something he had to see. He had never seen the former Mizukage and he hoped that this one would be less..elusive. With that in mind he heaved himself up for the long haul in front of him. He assumed that the influence of the Bijuu’s emotions would be strongest at the last two tails. Steeling himself he walked to the cliff at which he had been training for the past weeks. Looking around he saw the craters and destruction left behind by his other transformations; it looked like a battlefield. And then he began his transformations.

First he went through the first and second tails transformation. Then he went through the third and fourth and finally the sixth and seventh. He found that slowly cycling up the transformations allowed him to keep a cool head and reject the Bijuu’s violent tendencies. Now he stood at the sixth tail and he slowly began to draw the Bijuu’s power out even further. It was as he was half way through with forming his seventh tail that the Bijuu’s voice resounded through his head: “Oh so you think you are ready for that do you? You know little of the power you will have once you get these tails. I have seen many go mad with my power and I will relish watching you lose your grip on your fragile sanity. Now feel my anger and hate!” As the Bijuu bellowed the last words Nietzsche felt an extreme rage and hate well throughout his body. It was uncontrollable. He let out a roar at the sky, which could probably be heard back at the Mist village. The Bijuu continued speaking: “The seventh and eighth tails are my identity: they are what defines me as a Bijuu and now you will know my true power!…Foolish boy, give up now you stand no chance of controlling me.” Nietzsche was so overwhelmed by the power and emotions of the Bijuu that he lost control and the Bijuu took over.

When he awakened from his stupor he found himself running towards the Mist villiage at break neck speeds. The Bijuu must be aiming for complete and utter destruction of the Mist; something, which Nietzsche could not allow. He could still feel all the emotions, but with a new resolve to defend his village from himself he started to fight the hate. He started to slow his running, but the Bijuu still had control of his limbs for the most part; Nietzsche could only slow them down. This was not the way he wanted to return to the village: as a monster and destroyer. He had to control himself or at least come to an agreement with the demon within him. His body had slowed to a walking pace, but still had th cloak on. To Nietzsche’s surprise he had all eight tails floating behind him: that must be why the Bijuu’s influence was so strong. He yeled out in his mind: “Hachibi we should come to an agreement or we will both be destroyed by the Mist.” The Bijuu cackled: “You think I can not level a village? You are truly a fool who has learned nothing from training.” Nietzsche felt himself getting mad, which was giving more power to the Bijuu-he had to remain calm. “Listen you may be able to destroy this village, but what will happen when you face an army who will be tasked to defeat and kill you.” “Then I will take the down as well.” Nietzsche thought he heard a hint of doubt in the self-righteous Bjuu’s voice and chose to capitalize on it. “Listen with me you can use your power to only fight. Who would you like that? You could be violent as you want, but only against our enemies, because without allies we will be one being who is easily snuffed out of existence.” The Bijuu was silent, but then Nietzsche felt himself stop walking and noticed he had control of his body again. “Fine. We will see how your method goes for now. I grant you the power of my eighth tail may it help you in battle. One last thing: don’t die you fool.” Nietzsche was smug he had control of all eight tails now, which meant he could return to the village with his head held high.

He was already pretty close to the village so he chose to just go there first and go back fro his camp later. As he strode through the front gates, after deactivating his cloak, the guards gave some uneasy smiles; what are they looking at wondered Nietzsche. Looking down at himself he saw he had no shirt on and there was a seal over his stomach. Rather embarrassed Nietzsche quickly flickered his way home choosing to take the quickest route so as to avoid prying eyes. All the people that saw him gave him the same odd look like: who are you and why don’t you have a shirt on? Once he got home he would sleep there for two days straight. During his sleep he would not be bothered by visions of demons or death or even much of anything; all he saw in his dreams was utter blackness, which was a welcome change for the time being. Now he was truly a Jinchuuriki of the Mist and the eight tailed beast; he had control. He planned to pay the new Mizukage a nice visit later when he awoke, but for now he was fully content with sacking out till he felt rejuvenated. (words: 1032, 7th & 8th V1 cloak trained, +5 JP)
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Eightfold tale of Nietzsche (Bijuu training) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Eightfold tale of Nietzsche (Bijuu training)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:30 pm
La Approved

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum