Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Two Kiri Ninja (Private) Empty Two Kiri Ninja (Private)

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 pm
Hinza was sitting at the counter of the bar ordering another round of sake when he saw someone watching him from the other side of the room. "Who are you? You want something?" Hinza was unsure of this person.
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Two Kiri Ninja (Private) Empty Re: Two Kiri Ninja (Private)

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:00 pm
Aiko was in a bar near Kirigakure. It was in the night so he knew something was going to go down. He was staring at this stupid drunkie at the counter when the drunkie said "Who are you? You want something?" Aiko smirked as he got up from his seat and said ''Yeah I want something. You look like a person I want to train with and my name is Aiko..I want us to go outside to tell u more about myself and maybe u tell me more about you..do u need help getting up and getting out of here?''
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:05 pm
Hinza looked at the younger teen and chuckled "I can get up. So what do you wanna talk about. Did you loose your parents little boy." He began laughing at the last remark then continued out the door with the boy. He was looking at him trying to decide why he had called him outside. The boy hadn't yet noticed that Hinza was not truly drunk yet.
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:11 pm
When Aiko walked out the door he heard the question and thought about how his dad killed his mom and was currently serving time in prison. He just shook his head and said ''No, there just asleep that's all..now for what I wanted to talk about its if u want to train. Like since I see ur Chunin vest u look like u could be a good mentor but first I want to know if u know about Water Release?''
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:18 pm
Puzzled by the boys question he looked at him stopping in his walk looking at him speaking "The question you asked is answerable but you must know that water release is second to me my main release is surprisingly Lightning. But I can teach you to master water release if that is what you want." He continued to look into the boys eyes.
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 pm
When the Chunin stopped Aiko also stopped. Behind them was a small lake where they can train for Water Release. When his question was answered he replied ''Hey thats cool, when I become a Chunin I might train for Lightning to become my second element. Yeah u see that lake behind us we can train Water Release but I already know how to make a Water Clone and a Water Prison so where should we start?''
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:29 pm
Hinza looked at the genin once more then used the body flicker technique to travel to the lake behind them. He yelled out to him "COME ON!" Hinza figured he would teach him the hidden mist jutsu.
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm
After Aiko asked his questioned the man suddenly disappeared.''Huh?'' Aiko thought as he heard the man scream behind him ''COME ON'' Aiko turned around as he started nodded his head and made a tiger seal with his hands as a small part of the lake floated in the air and formed into an exact clone of Aiko.''Your move first..'' The real Aiko said.
Shippo
Shippo
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 pm
"Try to make the water rise in small particles to make a mist." Those were the last words he said before using his body flicker technique to leave tanzaku town. Hoping that the boy would continue to train his water release.
EXIT
.Aiko Nara
.Aiko Nara
Citizen

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:14 pm
Aiko nodded as the guy left. He sighed as he knew he was going to do it tomorrow in the afternoon or morning. The clone dissipated as he yawned and left to go back into the village to go to his house and sleep.

EXIT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum