Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Hasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Today at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wandering throughout Sunagakure (Spar/Private) Empty Wandering throughout Sunagakure (Spar/Private)

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Shinigami awoke and walked straight to the door he was not hungry this morning. Shin reached out with his right hand grasping the doorknob twisting it to the left until hearing it unlatch. He pulled opening the door and stepped outside in the hallway. He turned around and slid the key into the keyhole on the door turning it 90 degree's left then back right 90 degree's. He pulled the key out and began walking down the stairs now even Alice had left the village he threw the keys behind the desk and left. He knew he was the last of the Sunagakure ninja. That's when he saw a boy standing off in the distance. He ignored him and started walking away feeling the desert heat was casting an illusion.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Wandering throughout Sunagakure (Spar/Private) Empty Re: Wandering throughout Sunagakure (Spar/Private)

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:11 pm
She jumped from tree to tree in hidden obscurity. Atleast thats what she thought until a group of missing ninja highwaymen showed up to interrupt her; unknowing of what she was doing or caring about it. Sameonna immediately detected their chakra level. They were at least B-Rank shinobi. They threw a shuriken barrage at her, which hit her with force - causing her to use utsusemi, and appearing behind one of the two, her mist quickly enveloping the area entirely, as to where anyone in a one-hundred foot radius around the entire area would be engulfed.

She'd quickly slit the throat of one of the ninja while covered by the mist, backing away and hiding within the dense fog from the other shinobi. "We are gonna kill you, girl! One way or another!"He yelled out loudly, performing hand seals that exerted an emassed fireball toward her last known direction. The meteorite flailed through the clearing and toppled tons of trees, Sameonna still untouched. "Save it.. You are going to die.. Your partner has already been killed.. And if you really expect me to believe you will win by using such a weak jutsu to try and defeat a target you can't even see? You're obviously not much of a strategic or smart fighter either."

She'd bow her head. "I will allow you a choice.. If you turn around and leave, I will let you live. But if you choose to stay and fight, I will take your life. And it will be agonizingly painful, I promise-" She'd be interrupted by the ogre-like shinobi. "WHAT!? YOU KILLED ULIZU!? IMPOSSIBLE!" He clenched his fist, and performed a rapid extension of handseals; all pertinent to the activation of an extremely powerful fire jutsu. He screamed with rabid ferocity, "FIRE RELEASE: EXPLODING FLAME CRATER!" The ground began to crack beneath Sameonna's feet, this was the technique she was waiting for. She wanted to test her second most powerful jutsu now. She'd use her extreme speed to sprint toward him, dashing for his body. Just as the fire was expelled from his hands, she'd absorb the mist entirely through opening her tenketsu. Her hands would grasp his and break them instantly; the sudden grapple and power exertion causing a massive shock wave-like boom throughout the area.

She activated her jutsu, screaming "Blocking Technique: Absorption Seal!!!" An extremely bright blue beam would be exerted from her hands, and flash stationary lightning-like beams into the sky rumbling with power. Storm clouds began to gather, and it begins raining. Enormous air shock waves are sent throughout the entire area, and the ground upon the two stand would crash downward, creating a crater beneath their feet. The ninja's hands are engulfed by the technique, as his body begins being drained of chakra completely - but with the element of his technique transferred into his body, shes not only absorbing all of his chakra, shes reversing his attack and channeling it deep within his body, causing excruciatingly devastating pain. Its like being burnt to death from the inside out.

The beam now beginning to disintegrate. The sky begins to clear up, and the aura created by the jutsu begins to dissipate from existence. The body of the ninja now nothing but ash and brimsmoke. Sameonna, however, seems revitalized completely - as if she hadn't even done anything. Her body, aged a bit - to around twelve or thirteen years old, her breasts beginning to develop quite nicely - her body shaped into coke-bottle curves. Her hair is blonde now however, and her attire seems to have changed completely. Magnetic plates beneath the Earth around them begin to shift from aftershocks and causes the ground to shake violently, but it calms down shortly after and stops completely. She'd simply put her mask back on and look at the remains of what used to be a missing ninja. An odd reason to be in Sunagakure, but she had to meet someone from this wasteland of sand dunes.. She had a proposition for him.
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen

Wandering throughout Sunagakure (Spar/Private) Empty Re: Wandering throughout Sunagakure (Spar/Private)

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:23 pm
The earth under Shinigami's feet shook and finally came to a stop. Shin jumped up onto the village wall and saw mist deteriorating in the distance he began sprinting toward it to find out if Suna was under attack. He had promised to protect it no matter what. When Shin arrived he saw a young teenage girl around the same age as him he looked from head to toe looking at her outfit then he looked up at the mask upon her face. He smiled knowing the mask was an Anbu of the leaf. "Please tell me the leaf is not looking for conflict with Suna. That would be disappointing." He spoke with kind words. He smiled his dark eye's closed as he smiled widely. Shin waited for a response looking at her as sand rose up around him sticking to him forming the sand armor across his body. His smile disappeared and he continued to look at the mask.
{Sorry It's Short}
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:29 pm
She'd look at him and smile beneath her mask. She saw the sand rise and form around him like a passive defensive shield. This reminded her of the way Shukaku bent sand and manipulated it to use it for offensive and defensive standards. Could he be the jinchuriki of Shukaku in this era? If he was, shes in luck. She'd walk over to him, her hands gesturing; her curves shifting as she walked. An abnormal yet sexy young woman if she does say so herself. (Lmao).

"I assure you, Konoha is not looking for conflict whatsoever. I was actually on my way to the village of the Sand to speak to a Genin who bends sand about a proposition I have for a unity." She'd look him over again and laugh. "It looks like I may have found him, ironically. I am Kagehizakouyou, the Shadow of the Elements." The codename would be known worldwide by now, the one responsible for destroying the very village she was now the ANBU captain of. She hoped this was not an issue with the boy, surely he could come to respect her power instead of judge her for a mission. After all, if he was anything like her - he'd know missions are simply following orders. At all costs.
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:34 pm
{
Sameonna Hoshigaki wrote:An abnormal yet sexy young woman if she does say so herself.
LOL}

Shin continued to look at her his eyes had a cold hearted look in them. "What is your proposition might I ask?" He looked at the mask and noticed its features his eyes the looked in both her hands quickly then back at the mask. He knew who she was and what she did but didn't care about it because it did not effect him. He had no ties to Konoha.

[Again sorry its short]
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:47 pm
She'd stare at him, with a smile. But it slowly turned into an emotionless frown. "Well.. I have an organization that is powerful enough to be considered an army. I am its leader.. We're called the Silver Covenant. The organization was founded to recruit the most skilled ninja possible, in an effort to train within their own confines to overpower our enemies. The organization has a united goal to eliminate any individual or group of said individuals whom pose a grievous threat to humanity or the well-being of the planet. Any individuals who portray behavior that would classify them as a wanted ninja will be added to the bingo book as members of the organization see fit - and eliminated in time." She'd take a brief pause only to breathe, then continue on with her proposition. "There are three primary branches of government dispersed through power called a "Leading Force" position. Each branches leader is responsible directly for their own separate department of power. The first branch - Military, led by me, Sameonna Hoshigaki. All footsoldiers report to me, unless told otherwise BY me. The second branch, Legislative. This is the political speaking power for the organization, a member who; although doesn't like to fight, can still defend himself or kill if necessary. This position handles all responsibility attaining to declaration of war, and the bingo book known as the "Black List" throughout the Silver Covenant. The third branch, Auxiliary. This branch is led by Viper Uchiha, and is meant to be the initial Elite Infiltration (E.I.) military branch, which is technically led by Sameonna Hoshigaki. Though Viper has direct commandment over the military bracket, or footsoldiers, Viper must report to me before making any decisions that may involve the health or well being of the organizations members. I want you to join us and be under my commandment.. In time you'll have the power I see fit to lead an exclusive branch I'm in the business of making."
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:57 pm
Shins eyes continue their cold look at her his smile returned as he pondered it and replies "What benefits does it offer for me?" His smile staying on his face as the sand fell from his body. He let his guard down slightly but still not enough that he couldn't respond in the time of need. He continued to look at her feeling as though she might try to strike him.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:03 pm
She'd smile at him. "What benefits wouldn't there be? I would train you directly.. I'll make you an unstoppable force. I, myself, have achieved many things by myself.. With my assistance and guidance you could probably become more powerful than me. I've mastered the Fire, Water and Wind affinities, and am the sole owner of this worlds most devastating water release technique.." She'd notice his guard was dropped, but he was still in a defensive position. It was understandable, as he knew her name and her reputation, which means he knew her capability. But she'd never suckerpunch someone. Thats entirely dishonorable. ".. If you choose to accept I can help you unlock what true power lays beneath the surface of you. I can help you break free from the shackles that hold your ability back." She'd scan him up and down. "But should you choose to decline my offer, this will only be a once in a lifetime opportunity.. I will not search for you again - and chances that I'll ever return to you as a possible mentor would be one in a million. Your rejection will not inhibit any further actions, and I will walk away - no harm done."
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:09 pm
Shin lost the all the look of emotion in his body and spoke softly "I accept. What would you like me to do?" He continued to look at her he felt that things were changing but he was unsure what she would like him to do. He turned putting his back to her. Looking out at the village "Also will I have to leave Suna because if that's the case I will be denying because I will be Kazekage." He continued to face the village.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:19 pm
She'd place a hand on his shoulder. "My organization is not a village.. You are now a footsoldier of the organization. And you can still be the Kazekage of this village. In fact, Viper Uchiha - the shinobi I mentioned being the leader of the Auxiliary Branch is the Hokage - and current leader of the Leaf." She'd laugh.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum