Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Arrival (Private) Empty Arrival (Private)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 am
Gray clouds would circle overhead the Volcano Village today. On this day they would have a visitor to their lands. The man would arrive in black, shrouded in mystery and confusion and garbed in dark black robes with a hood and black cloth hanging down from his sleeves to conceal his hands from sight. In the man's right hand was a black leather bag, several vials being heard jingling as they shook from his walking, each holding DNA of ninja and other necessary tools for Itsuka. Yes, this man was Itsuka, known by few yet feared greatly by those who knew him. Yet he was still but a teenage boy, now a great snake that sank its fangs into victims and drained them of all hope, replacing that with his own creations and power. Trailing behind Itsuka were a few people, about 7 other people dressed in armor and a black cape over their armor. These men were bodyguards Itsuka had picked up awhile ago, and had taken with him on his little trip. He stepped across blackened land, hardened and cooled lava from previous eruptions in the land of the Volcano Village. Ahead loomed a large mountain, smoke pluming from the top and heat all around caused by it. On the mountain and down below were towns, seeming so tiny in comparison. And even though they likely did have somewhat skilled ninja, it was true that they were tiny. Volcano was a more recent addition to the list of ninja villages, only created within the last seventy or so years. And it still hadn't developed to more of a larger culture since its founding, still only being a collection of buildings in groups that they gave the name of village to. Itsuka continued until he came up to a pool of lava surrounding the base of the mountain a few minutes later. The seven men along with him stopped and looked at each other from behind Itsuka, muttering as they worried on what Itsuka was to do next and how he would even do it. However, the hooded man whose face was concealed by the shadow cast by his dark cloak and hood remained silent and simply brought his hand together rapidly in a blur. A second later a large wooden pillar, ten feet in length and width of the face, arose from the ground below them and shot over the pool of lava, carrying Itsuka and the men to the other side. Itsuka disembarked this wooden pillar and it shattered into splinters as he deactivated his ability, making sure all seven guards were accounted for afterwards. And so Itsuka simply stood on the bank of the molten river afterwards, waiting for things to play out in case something arrived or occurred before Itsuka's next move, the next stroke of the brush, the next move on the board, the next drifting of a cloud to another coordinate. And as the world turns by he would only continue to think of how best to cut an experiment open.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Arrival (Private) Empty Re: Arrival (Private)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:07 am
Sameonna, being in the base when this was happening - sensed an unordinary presence, but also a chakra signature that she had felt before. It was that of Aeon.. The senju whom attacked Konohagakure. At first she was unsure how to approach the situation, but she figured he was here for a reason, and she'd need to face him again eventually. After his unexpected disbandment from their team, she hadn't seen him since the joined conquest of the Leaf Village.

She came walking from a staircase, a large stone tablet moves to the right in rumbling vibrations - stopping. A smoke cloud obscures Sameonna, but only for a moment. As she walks from the bearded dusts - her body soon becomes visible. Long, blonde hair flowing - covering a top-shirt marked in black, and bordered with green. A somewhat loose, gray sweatshirt lays beneath, yet still it hugs to her curves with ease, further accentuating her bust appearance and other important ratios. A high collar covered her Cursed Seal, but she never really spoke about it to anyone. The marking would resemble a combined effort between the Cursed Seal of Heaven, as well as the Cursed Seal of Earth. She had knee-high black tights on, stopping rather shorter than the knee.

On her right leg, a strapped pouch, containing various ninja tool and said equipment of the like. She had a gleam in her eye as a sigh of relief could be heard, seeing it was clearly not Aeon. Although, it must've been someone close to him, or someone from his clan. She knew that much. Her ANBU mask covered her face, as nothing could be seen - the insignia of Kirigakure laying upon it, engraved. However, a more offsetting attire she bares says she belongs elsewhere - a headband marked with the silver covenant's symbol. A cross with 4 slices in the inner corners. She'd look at him from behind her facade, shrouded in shadows. And need only one question answered.

"Who are you?"
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 pm
(( BUMP ISU ))
Anonymous

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:43 pm
The man in black and the woman of golden hair, standing as they were surrounded by the destructive forces of nature known as lava. The woman in that stood before Itsuka, covered by dust flying from the removal of a slab of the volcano, was quite beautiful indeed. Though even in the beauty, Itsuka sensed something more fearsome. Quite the presence that even made Itsuka tremble with excitement at one who could prove a challenge in battle. Yet there was no need to battle with this one, he could tell that for himself. Itsuka chuckled and shot his tongue out quickly over his lips and back into his mouth in a serpentine manner. "Who am I?" Itsuka repeated in a deep and mannered tone as he grew pillars from behind him of wood that suddenly shot at the guards, pushing them into the lava as Itsuka made a flourish of his hand and transitioned to a bow. "My name is Itsuka, Itsuka Senju. It is a pleasure to meet you and stand in your presence, young lady," he said, bent down in his bowing position. "And what might the name of this pretty young maiden before me be?" Itsuka continued on to ask, using an almost sarcastically polite tone. He knew that he would be quite the match for her in combat, but did not want someone lie her being angered, so he kept behaved for the moment and stayed polite to the young lady.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:58 pm
Sameonna watched as the man demonstrated his polite manners, a hand gesture that formed into a gentleman's bow. She'd smile at him and bow as well to show respect. He had made commentary on her looks, though she was unsure of what he really saw when he looked at her. Did he see a possible enemy? A powerful asset or ally? Questions she would not have answers to as of late. She'd flip her hair and stand straight, saluting him as a shinobi should.

"My name is Sameonna Hoshigaki.. Sono Kagehizakoyou, the Shadow of the Elements. I realize you have come to this land in hopes to find something, as not many would dare to tread where lava flows freely." Her body would quiver and shake for a brief moment, an all too human chill climbs up her spine from below and shocks her. "Forgive me, sir, but to whom I owe the honor of meeting a Senju in all formality? It is not often one would come across someone of such.. Divine brutality." Sameonna spoke more like a queen than a shinobi, but her manners are what made her such a special ninja. Few follow guidelines, even fewer walk the right path.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:06 am
Itsuka listened to Sameonna's light voice as she spoke with elegance and grammar that could exceed that of royalty. Quite the impression was given to the naked eye of most, but there was something else. Itsuka raised his head and his eye glinted from under the black hood he donned as he observed the slight tremble of her body. He removed his hood and stood up from his bow to see her salute, and quickly returned it and lowered his hand. "No no, no need to be so honored at my simple presence, I should be the one honored to be in the presence of a valiant ANBU of Kirigakure! Is that the whole story though?" Itsuka replied, ending it with a clear definition of already knowing curiosity and venomous knowledge. He recognized this woman, one who had been at the destruction of Konoha, only a slight glimpse had been caught then however. It was quite the thing to meet her in person, but Itsuka would bring up nothing of the sort of knowledge of the attack as he continued the play on words and replies of elegant politeness and something more behind the mask of the voices that projected false meanings and concealed purpose. Quite the simple conversation between deadly and powerful ninja indeed.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 am
She would simply smile and blink at him after lowering her head lightly, then straightening up. She'd walk about three feet to a bench and sit down, the stone gently warmed by the heated magma that lurks around them. Sameonna looks at Itsuka, gestures her hand over the bench and then places it back in her lap, subliminally messaging him to take a seat, but of course not a command. Although she spoke like royalty, she was not royalty.

Her cheeks would brighten with the hue of an apple shortly after his comment was made, but she'd giggle lightly and remain solemn in her posture. "Well, although your curiosity intruiges me to say the least, you speak as if you already know of me or my history." She'd laugh more. "But, as I'm sure by now you have come to realize where I hail from, as well as my capability as a shinobi. I look to the stars as a symbol of guidance and trust - two valiant virtues that have seemed to be a testament well forgotten in all of these lands. I see myself as a young lady of vision..." She'd look at him, and then up at the setting sky, now being engulfed by a mass of purples, reds, oranges and whites. "... Rather, a young lady in search.. Of a vision."
Anonymous

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:43 am
Itsuka stepped to the bench and sat down next to Sameonna, glancing her way as he listened to her words. Quite the thoughtful words they were, and Itsuka smiled with kindness, something he rarely showed due to his maniacal and insane personality. "My my, quite the girl now are we? Though you probably must know this from seeing death and having been of the Bloody Hidden Mist, visions come with naught but a price, young lady. Are you prepared to pay that price?" Itsuka spoke in a sagely word, smiling grimly as he spoke to her. It was apparent that she did have some goal, but that mattered not to Itsuka at the moment. Not yet at least.

(Sorry for the short post >_<)
Anonymous

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:08 pm
[Due to inactivity, closing and ending this topic]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum