Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Silver Covenant Hideout [Private]

+3
Hikou
Kawahaga Niku
Sameonna Hoshigaki
7 posters
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

The Silver Covenant Hideout [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Silver Covenant Hideout [Private]

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:06 pm
Sameonna would watch as the members of her new organization flooded into the hidden hideout within the volcano village. As they came one by one, the room erupted into a flurry of commotion and conversation. Some of the members knew each other, some of the members didn't know others. But one factor still remained. They all knew Sameonna, and they all knew she was a capable fighter, as well as a capable leader. After all, why would they be here if they thought she couldn't perform the way they would expect her to? She'd laugh as Nietzsche explained that she should try and change the riddle, because its apparently too easy. "I'll probably take you up on that offer, Nietzsche. Haha."

Sameonna would lightly tap the table, yet with enough force to create a shockwave of sound to abruptly end the conversation. She'd smile, bow, and raise her hands to the group, throwing special headbands marked with the symbol of the Silver Covenant to them all, an engraved cross aligned in pure silver ore. "Welcome to The Silver Covenant, men." She'd smile, pushing a button on the bottom of her desk - the chairs at the table slide out through the use of mechanical earth panels beneath the legs. "Take a seat. I'm going to explain the hierarchy and purpose of this organization so there is absolutely no confusion for you all. When I announce your name formally while describing this, since I know the lot of you have no recollection of your newly acquired teammates, I want you to stand and salute."

She'd watch as they all took a seat, and she'd begin explaining. "The organization was founded to recruit the most skilled ninja possible, in an effort to train within their own confines to overpower our enemies. The organization has a united goal to eliminate any individual or group of said individuals whom pose a grievous threat to humanity or the well-being of the planet. Any individuals who portray behavior that would classify them as a wanted ninja will be added to the bingo book as members of the organization see fit - and eliminated in time." She'd take a brief pause, a breathe taken before she continues. "There are three primary branches of government dispersed through power called a "Leading Force" position. Each branches leader is responsible directly for their own separate department of power. The first branch - Military, led by me, Sameonna Hoshigaki. All footsoldiers report to me, unless told otherwise BY me. The second branch, Legislative. This is the political speaking power for the organization, a member who; although doesn't like to fight, can still defend himself or kill if necessary. This position handles all responsibility attaining to declaration of war, and the bingo book known as the "Black List" throughout the Silver Covenant. The third branch, Auxiliary. This branch is led by Viper Uchiha, and is meant to be the initial Elite Infiltration (E.I.) military branch, which is technically led by Sameonna Hoshigaki. Though Viper has direct commandment over the military bracket, or footsoldiers, Viper must report to me before making any decisions that may involve the health or well being of the organizations members."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The Silver Covenant Hideout [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Silver Covenant Hideout [Private]

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:45 pm
Echo blinks twice tying the headband around his left bicep listening to Sameonna's words glancing at the other members,He would love to read his new book...but this seems important so he'll stave off the temptation..for now anyway.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:11 pm
Mekai would nod. Agreeing with every word and sentence said by sameonna. "Im guessing im in our little legislative branch.?" Mekai would say. With all seriousness. Mekai was growing some kinda of 2 persona disorder or something of the likes. With that mekai had his puppy jump onto the table "Good diamond..Go piss on that guy who made a comeback to my joke or something..."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:15 pm
"What..? I was simply saying that Joke was a 'Slice'" He grins finding this quite fun....of course if that dog attempts to relieve itself near him he will hold the owner responsible
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:43 pm
Azaiyo was playing with the monkeys he had met back at the Island Village. He would learn their ways of communication and movement. Azaiyo would smile as the monkeys would make a sudden wave good-bye. Azaiyo made a strange face in response as an eagle would then catch him by the shoulders and start flying away with him. "HAHA, hey!" Azaiyo chuckled as the eagle was heading to a weird location. Azaiyo would then look down, seeing that he was now above a volcano. The eagle dropped him as Azaiyo now thought this was the end for him. He held his hands together in prayer until a shining light magically appeared over the top of the volcano. It was a portal. Azaiyo would fall through it.

As he was now in a strange location, he saw some unknown faces. At first, he thought this was some kind of trap. Azaiyo decided to make a fighting stance in his dress clothes as the others around him made no response. Instead, they simply gave positive gestures. Azaiyo found that this was a community unlike any others he had seen before, so he would lay his hands back down. A strange lady approached him. She would kick a chair towards Azaiyo, asking him to sit on it. Azaiyo did as she asked him to. She made a gesture, seeming like she wanted a handshake. "Welcome!" she smiled. Azaiyo looked around, confused. A dove unexpectedly appeared, resting on Azaiyo's finger. The dove would sing to the others the exact same way as the dove would sing to Azaiyo. It had seemed as if these people were much like Azaiyo, and were at peace with him. Azaiyo smiled back as he shook the lady's hand. The dove flew onto the lady's shoulder as she passed a headband to him. Azaiyo gladly accepted it, now realizing that this was a community well suited for him. "Pleased to meet you all." Azaiyo said positively.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 pm
I just sat in my seat and looked at the headband in my hand,reciving an idea. I took off my own headband and drew a kunai of mine. I dug my kunai into the back of my headband and while looking at the new headband,I transfered the image from the new headband onto the back of my own. I put it back into place and sat in my seat quietly.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:33 pm
Viper grabs his new headband from the table and slides it closer to him, he reaches behind him and slowly undoes his konoha headband, he shakes his head as the cloth comes from under his spiked raven hair, he takes the head band of his now destroyed home and folds it up nicely before sliding it within the confines of his flak jacket, he may have a new headband, but he will always be a Konoha Shinobi.
He picks the new headband up and ties it tightly around his head, he listens to the woman words and stands up when his name is mentioned as leader of the Auxiliary Branch, he touches his right index and middle fingers to his headband as a saluting gesture, he ensures his Sharingan is active during this so the members know he is from the highly respected Uchiha clan, and thus a force to be reckoned with.
He sits back down once he does as instructed, he leans his right arm upon the table putting his elbow upon it, he curls his arm upwards and rests his chin on his now open palm,"So, what's our first order of business? Konohagakure lies in ruin, and Kumogakure is rebuilding, it is only a matter of time before the others are attacked as well, should we set up watches on the remaining villages?" He asks while his crimson eyes look towards Sameonna at the head of the table, obviously directing his question towards her.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:57 pm
Azaiyo received a headband. Technically, he did not even have one to start off with, as he believed headbands don't determine who you are. However, this was different. Azaiyo realized that these people were not only teammates, but friends as well. This headband did not represent being part of a "special organization" to Azaiyo. This headband represented what Azaiyo always wanted in life; a family. Azaiyo proudly rose his hand up in the air pointing towards the heavens. "Thank you God." Azaiyo whispered.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 am
Sameonna would finish saying "Taka is the leader of the Legislative Branch, Mekai - you will be under strict commandment of him." She'd then greet any newcomers who would happen to join the community during the time her speech was in effect. She'd listen to the curiosity of Viper - and realize his Sharingan was activated. It would seem Viper had a silent point he wanted to prove to the people here, though she already knew Viper's fighting capability, and he knew hers - despite her not having such a kekkei genkai.

"Konohagakure will be rebuilt in time, but the way I see it, with Kumogakure busy defending their borders, and the ninja from other villages attacking the village of clouds, we're free to occupy Konohagakure and utilize it as a primary base of operations."

She'd bring a book from under the table and place it on top; swinging it open and beginning to read. Pointing at a specific name, she'd announce her findings openly.

"Shinobi Name: Aeon Senju
Shinobi Rank: A-Rank Missing Ninja
Shinobi Aliases: N/A
Shinobi Skills: Assassination, Wood Release Tactics
Shinobi Threat Level: 100%"

She'd look at the members of the organization and smirk. "This is the primary individual responsible for the destruction of Konohagakure, and the bringing of another war that had erupted in Kumogakure nearly two days ago. He is considered highly dangerous, and right now, one of our top targets." She'd scan the shinobi present, looking them up and down. She hoped that they would survive if they came across him. "If you come across this shinobi in the ninja world - do not attack him yourself unless provoked. He is considered extremely dangerous, and a considerable threat to any ninja alone - including myself." Sameonna was actually part of the team that had destroyed Konohagakure alongside Aeon - but Aeon had drifted and left Sameonna without a primary sensei. She knew first hand the destructive capability of the ninja, and wanted to forewarn her allies of his prowess. Although Sameonna was a skilled ninja, despite her age, Aeon was still a prominent ninja in her eyes, and not someone to be taken lightly in a battlefield - no matter how well things are going for you.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 am
I heard that I was in charge of the Legislative branch and I stood up and did a quick salute before sitting back down to listen to the rest. I remembered she was also the one who attacked Konoha,meaning she must have met Aeon. I simply sat there and listened,looking over at Mekai quickly,to see who he was and remember he's under my control. I stood up and looked at Sameonna. "Well everyone,if that is it then I must get going. Send a messenger bird if you need me." I said with a smile as I put my hands behind my head and walked out of the hideout and headed home.
[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum