Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Life of Peace [Training, Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Life of Peace [Training, Invite Only]

Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:48 pm
Azaiyo and Yumi were heading off yet again. "Yumi, this time, I want to master my powers!" Azaiyo stated quite suddenly. Yumi was so shocked but yet so proud as Azaiyo already had his goal in mind. "We will have time, Azaiyo, but first, tell me about your true powers." She answered. "My true powers huh? Well, it was not long ago that I realized that Nasuke and Azaryn were my brothers. They had the same power as you. Together, they brought back memories of myself outside and inside this planet we call Earth. You see, when I was born, I had two lives, one of darkness, and the current one of light. My history of being consumed by darkness is completely blank. However, I can still remember the greatest moment of when I was dark, and that was my final battle against my brother Nasuke. Nasuke was trying to save me. I was completely out of control as my Bijuu of darkness was known as Nega. Nega was a strong being, full of darkness and crazy powerful maneuvers. However, he had one strong weakness, which my brother figured out. Nega could not be striked too rapidly by another shinobi of darkness. My brother managed to use the environment well enough to strike down my Bijuu almost like nothing. Once Nega was eliminated, my old self died, and I was reborn as a shinobi of light, guided by God."

Yumi could not believe the extremely long and very thoroughly long and strong history that Azaiyo contained. Azaiyo was truly an extraordinary human being. The fact that he technically lived twice was amazing. Maybe Nasuke and Azaryn do still exist, as there is no possible way Azaiyo would know this just by himself. "So what are your new skills?" Yumi asked. "Almighty Union." Azaiyo frowned, "This is a combined bloodline of souls between me and my two brothers. The first skill is known as the Almighty Hands of Hope. You saw this as I magically gained an extra hand as I was using a jutsu at the same time. Well, if I master that I can have fifty more hands, and all my powers will increase my fifty percent. This was created by the light side of my older brother, Azaryn. Azaryn was one of the most unique shinobi in the world. He could kill tons of shinobi only with his bare hands, no jutsu at all. With this, once Azaryn died, a gift was passed on to me which is this skill. Azaiyo kept on explaining the entire history of everything he had as he wanted to make sure his new great friend Yumi would completely recognize him and understand his uniqueness compared to his two other brothers, for Yumi only saw Azaiyo as a reflection of Nasuke at the current moment. "The second part belongs to me." Azaiyo continued, "The angelic wings sealed in my back allow me to fly high in the sky, while using a light source to double the damage from my Almighty attacks. Therefore, with this combined with my Almighty Hands of Hope, I can kill someone in a matter of one strike. The only problem is, both will deduct an intense amount of chakra from my being. Therefore, if I happen to die with it, I will fail my dreams, and fail my whole brotherhood as well. Yumi started smiling to calm Azaiyo's worries. "Haha, what's the big deal?!" She shouted, "You said you told me that you get your skills off your brothers. Therefore, if you use their skills, this combo will become very easy for you." Azaiyo smiled as he had not received so much guidance and support before. Before Azaiyo would hug Yumi as a sign of gratitude, he wanted to state the last part of his Almighty combo. "The final part of my combo is Obliteration." He said, "With this, I can create a cursed seal of light around all enemies under my sensory. With this seal, everytime I make a strike, the curse will cause the strike to split, striking everyone with its full power. With these three powers, I will dominate all evil inside the Shinobi World. I do not plan on making the world perfect, Yumi. All I plan to do is make it better. When I die, I want to be able to say I made a change in this world, and made the shinobi world happy." Azaiyo layed back as Yumi would rest her head on his chest, tearing up. Azaiyo would run his fingers through her hair as he asked "What's wrong?" Yumi replied, "You're a hero already, Azaiyo. Not only did you show me the uniqueness of yourself compared to your brothers like you wanted, but you just proved that you surpassed them. I love you, Azaiyo." Yumi would smile as she began to fall asleep on Azaiyo's chest. "I love you too, Yumi.' Azaiyo smiled as he began shooting Water Lances in the air for refreshment before falling asleep as well.

WC: 840

Chakra: 2

Health: 2

JP: 4
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

A Life of Peace [Training, Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Life of Peace [Training, Invite Only]

Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:17 pm
BECOMING A MASTER! AZAIYO, SHINOBI OF GOD!

As Yumi was resting on Azaiyo's chest while Azaiyo was asleep, Azaiyo had another dream. In this dream, Azaiyo appeared before a very large creature of dark flames, with a human being of darkness clearly incarnated within him. The being looked insanely strong, much like the Susano'o Madara Uchiha controlled 261 years ago. As Azaiyo was looking up at the creature, examining it, his brothers Azaryn and Nasuke magically appeared once again, along with a taller stranger. "Meet our friend Onyx!" Nasuke smiled. "That's correct! My name is Onyx!" Onyx greeted, "I used to run an evil project known as PROJECT: CHIMERA! It was an incredibly sinister plan as it would wipe out the entire planet. Luckily, someone was able to kill me out from the shadows and change my ways as I died. My strengths can only appear in your fantasies much like your brothers here. I am capable at examining all things, and immediately getting thorough knowledge of them, including strengths and weaknesses. I was the most dangerous Sensory shinobi in the entire galaxy. My powers were much like Madara Uchiha. I could space-time travel to any place in a millisecond and kill anyone unexpectedly in a second. Only strong shinobi could sense me. You are one of those people. But now, you face the great being that Nasuke defeated using every single source of power that he contained, Hades the Nemesis. This being can eliminate you with one direct strike, but can be killed easily by striking it in the face. The only problem is, strong creatures are released from its faces, creating obstacles from its only weak point. Make me proud Azaiyo, prove to me that you are truly a brother of Azaryn and Nasuke." Onyx disappeared as it was now Azaiyo's turn to do the talking, in a matter of skill, knowledge, tactics, power, and combat.

"NASUKE, AZARYN...AZAIYO!" Hades shouted, "I TOOK ALL THREE OF YOUR BODIES OVER IN THE PAST AND NEARLY WIPED ALL OF YOU OUT OF EXISTENCE. LUCKILY, YOUR FAMILY COMES WITH ONE SPECIAL KID WITH TWO LIVES, ISN'T THAT RIGHT AZAIYO?" Azaiyo grinned as he wanted to make this mighty enemy feel bad. "You aren't tough..." Azaiyo smirked, "You're just a silly little kid in a stupid ghost costume. Nothing you do will penitrate me." Hades became frustrated as he wasn't a man who could successfully control his anger. "ARRRGGHHH! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MOCK ME?! NO LONGER WILL I BE MOCKED! THE LAST TIME I WAS MOCKED, I WAS DEFEATED, BY YOUR STUPID BROTHER NASUKE!" Azaryn smiled. "You weren't just defeated by him." Azaryn smirked, "You were defeated by all three of us! Nasuke took you out in combat, I took you out with my mind, and Azaiyo is about to eliminate you from existence!" Hades began to laugh. "ABOUT TO ARE TWO KEY WORDS YOU KNOW AZARYN?! ABOUT TO MEANS HE CAN KILL ME. UNFORTUNATELY, HE WON'T BE ABLE TO! IT IS NOT GUARANTEED NOR IS FATE GOING TO ALLOW IT!" Azaiyo began laughing very hardly. "HAHA, SAYS WHO BUDDY?!" Azaiyo chuckled, "YOU ARE A MOCKERY JUST MY BROTHERS TOLD ME?! YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER DESTINY! NO ONE DOES! THE ONLY THING YOU CAN HAVE IS HOPE! THAT IS WHAT I HAVE, AND THAT IS WHY I AM GOING TO DEFEAT YOU! Hades became speechless as he wanted the battle to begin.

Before the battle was about to begin, Azaryn and Nasuke wanted to talk to Azaiyo privately. Hades attempted to strike at all three of them while they were talking, but a sudden barrier blocked his movement. Maybe it was destiny that Azaiyo would win this battle judging by everything going against Hades. "Azaiyo, we notice that you contain a Kekke Genkai known as the Almighty Wings of Fury, sealed inside your back." Azaryn began, "Well, me and Nasuke have two other parts of that Kekke Genkai that will complete it, mastering your Kekke Genkai and making you the supreme shinobi you will become. Here is my fraction. It is called the Almighty Hands of Hope. Use this during the battle, and you will receive lots of my guidance in defeating this beast confronting you." Nasuke looked at Azaiyo, tearing up as this was going to be their good-byes. "Azaiyo, I just want you to know now that we have always been proud to call you a brother. The paths that we went through were brutal. We deserved death. However, you are still left to proclaim our titles and become the true hero of the shinobi world. Take my power. It is called Obliteration. This is the strongest part of your Kekke Genkai. Once you have the Hands of Hope at maximum level, along with the wings fully unleashed that you possess, a seal will be released from your wings. In this battle, it will trap Hades, preventing him from moving. However, it will double his strength okay. There is a bright side though. As he will not be able to move, your wings will allow you to evade attacks quite easily. Once you have a direct angle at Hades' head, use this Obliteration power on him with a jutsu. It will make the jutsu into a one-shot kill. Therefore, this will successfully strike Hades and eliminate him for good. I never knew Hades was powerful enough to have two resurrections, so he has to be more powerful than the time that I defeated him using all my might. You can do this Azaiyo! Show him you're a hero and make him vanish!"

Both Azaryn and Nasuke faded away, this time for good as Azaiyo was about to fight their nemesis. Azaiyo stood in a very brave stance with his fists locked tight as this was also going to determine his life. If Azaiyo were to lose in a fantasy, he would die in reality. Trees began to grow around the shining area quite suddenly. "WOOD RELEASE?!" Hades questionned in fear, "WHY?! ROY ZETSU!" Hades made his move as he gave a simple punch with his gigantic being's fist. Azaiyo smiled as he simply jumped from tree to avoid the attacks. "WHAT THE?!" Hades shouted, "HOW DOES HE HAVE THIS KIND OF SPEED!" Azaiyo kept jumping off trees and striking at Hades' chest, using the trees as mirrors. Constant blasts caused Hades the Nemesis to fall quite heavily. Puffs of smoke appeared as Azaiyo summoned Shadow-Clones, also using the trees as mirrors to bury Hades the Nemesis deeper into the ground. "WATER STYLE TRANSFORMATION: SUPER WATER LANCE JUTSU!" A triumphantly long and big spear of water was launched at Hades, having him to sink successfully into the ground. Azaiyo now stood on ground level as he knew Hades the Nemesis was not this weak. He was right. Hades the Nemesis smashed the ground from down below like it was glass, shattering it. "THIS SHOULD FINISH YOU!" Hades yelled. Hades jumped, full body in the air as he was about to perform a massive body slam. As Hades landed on the ground, Azaiyo surprisingly disappeared into thin air. Hades the Nemesis used his hands to help him get up as he looked down, only to see an exploding tag about to explode. The exploding tag exploded as Hades fell into the ground once more. Azaiyo stood there, laughing on the inside once again as he was just testing Hades the Nemesis and fooling around with him now.

Hades slowly used his hand to get out of the sinkhole. He became full of rage as he slowly went back on ground level. "SHADOW STYLE: SHADOW OBLIVION!" A giant orb the size of the battlefield immediately collided with the area, exploding. As the inescapable impact faded away, Hades looked forward, only to see Azaiyo not harmed at all, just bruised on the chest a little. Hades also saw something quite inhumaine. Azaiyo literally had some guidance within his body. Eight extra hands were formed as Azaiyo used these hands to defend the attack. "IMPOSSIBLE!" Hades screamed, "NO MORTAL COULD SURVIVE AN ATTACK SUCH AS THE ONE I JUST PULLED OFF!" Azaiyo used one of his original hands to cover his eyes as he frowned. "I'm no mortal..." Azaiyo muttered, "I AM AN IMMORTAL HERO!" Hades fell back as he heard this. "NO WAY!" Hades cried, "I WILL NOT! I CANNOT LOSE! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!" Shrouded waves of dark flames began to flew everywhere, making crazy collisions everywhere. Hades finally got up to get some true revenge. The dark flames still would go berserk as Hades would strike. This time, Hades used several jutsus at the same time as striking Azaiyo physically to ensure he would not escape. Azaiyo could not escape, so he used his Shadow-Clone multiplication maneuver to form ten thousand Shadow Clones. As the ten thousand Shadow Clones were blown away, Azaiyo flew harshly through the wind as he landed on the ground brutally, receiving a series of bruisings.

Hades the Nemesis' turn had come as he continued striking the same way. As Azaiyo was down, he would quickly summon more and more Shadow Clones to protect himself. He knew quite well now that if Hades the Nemesis got a direct strike on him with absolutely anything, Azaiyo would be a goner for sure, along with his life and soul. The attacks kept on coming. Repeatedly, strikes would be launched as Azaiyo was dragged through the ground from the impacts, receiving dozens and dozens of more bruisings. Azaiyo looked up as the ceiling of his fantasy turned into a beautiful night sky, with astoundingly shining night stars. Azaiyo got up as he would persevere. He would never give up. Not at a time like this. He would defeat this enemy, and move on to the next stage in his life.

1642/10000 words for Chakra.

Last edited by Azaiyo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:37 pm
[NOTE: This part of the training is a fantasy. Therefore, it is an infinite chakra match for this current moment. Nothing else.]

It was Azaiyo's turn to make a comeback. His tuxedo was torn apart, along with his dress pants, and the friction of Azaiyo's shoes scratching on the ground harshly caused them to rip off Azaiyo's feet. "You...got luky...Hades." Azaiyo smiled, "But this time, I will mark the end of you!" Azaiyo began to build up as he used the past to guide him. Major saviors of the shinobi world two hundred and sixty one years ago could really help Azaiyo defeat Hades the Nemesis.

Azaiyo looked back up at the night sky. Again Hades the Nemesis tried to disrupt by launching an attack, but the barrier was formed once again. Apparently in this fantasy, Azaiyo was destined to find his solutions. The only challenge here was, could Azaiyo find the right solution. He gazed into the bright lights as a constellation of Uzumaki Naruto appeared.

Uzumaki Naruto was known to be the legend of the shinobi world two hundred and sixty one years ago. With the power of the Nine Tails, Kyuubi, along with the godly jutsu and skills that Naruto contained such as the Rasengan and Sage Mode, he was able to defeat the Akatsuki and win the war. Also, he was able to defeat the most dreadful shinobi of all, Madara Uchiha, who had taken control of his good friend Uchiha Sasuke and used Kabuto to resurrect some of the mightiest dead shinobi in the most previous generation of this timeline. Azaiyo knew Naruto followed the path of light. He was a man full of kindness, and only seeked a better living style.

As Azaiyo got out of his daydream, he would begin to perform quite a handy technique, much like one that Naruto performed in the past. More Shadow-Clones would be summoned as Azaiyo would then use them to power up his Aqua Lances. As they would power up, Azaiyo would use his Shadow Clone Multiplication Technique to turn one hundred Shadow Clones into one thousand Shadow Clones. They would continue to power up the Aqua Lances until Azaiyo demanded them to strike as he held an Aqua Lance as well. Azaiyo jumped up in the air as he cried, "SUPER AQUA LANCE BARRAGE!" The extremely and outstandingly heavy load of Aqua Lances collided with Hades the Nemesis, having him drag across the ground at a one hundred mile per hour speed. Hades fell back as huge bruises began to form all over his body.

Hades would lay there, on the ground hardly able to get up as he just suffered a wild impact. He could not believe the wondrous powers this boy had. Azaiyo was standing there, breathing heavily as he just used one of the best moves he had ever made in his entire life. From this point on, his tactics would only get better and better. He noticed his body beginning to glow as a sign came to him. Azaiyo noticed that this time, fifty hands were forming from the core of his body. They would stand out as Azaiyo would feel godly, full of power and might. "Thank you God!" He smiled. The tension and momentum was rising dramatically. Once Azaiyo grew these hands, he noticed Hades the Nemesis using two lilies of life, gaining all his health back. Hades the Nemesis stood up quite quickly as his soul became enraged. Darkness would flow all around this fantasy. Azaiyo could easily realize that the real challenge was about to occur. He noticed Hades beginning to turn into an even larger dark panther, rushing at Azaiyo with speed was almost inhumaine to catch up on. Azaiyo used his arms to block the strike as he only lost health equal to fifty percent of the damage he would have lost from the attack. Azaiyo pushed the enormous dark panther off of him as he quickly threw a kunai at it, pinning one of its paws to the ground. The dark panther stumbled as it was in large pain.

The time was soon arriving that Azaiyo was going to annihilate Hades the Nemesis for good. Azaiyo summoned quite a big series of Shadow-Clones this time. Thanks to the boost of his new skill, the multiplications of the Shadow Clones multiplied once again by fifty, meaning five hundred thousand Shadow-Clones appeared. Azaiyo formed another Aqua Lance as he used all of his five hundred thousand Shadow Clones to support his jutsu, making it five hundred thousand times bigger and stronger. With this, if Azaiyo would successfully strike Hades, who was now a giant dark panther, he would kill him, and end this battle. As the dark panther began to rush, Azaiyo and his five hundred Shadow Clones rushed, with an untamably giant source of Aqua Lances as they flew through the spear because of how big it was. The Aqua Lance striked as all the Shadow Clones along with Azaiyo made a fist through it. An extremely explosive impact occurred. Smoke was clouding the entire area as Azaiyo only heard screaming and agony in the air. Azaiyo could see the presence of God as he looked above. Thanks to God, Azaiyo was able to gain the powers he currently had inside of him. The smoke cleared off and faded away after about a minute. Azaiyo would see shadows and ghouls disappearing from the throat of the panther as its head was decapitated from its body. He also noticed the digestive system begin to rumble quite rapidly. The body of the dark panther would spit out the corpse of Hades, as he landed dead on the ground. Azaiyo had done it. Azaiyo had eliminated Hades for good. However, he would never know that an even stronger opponent was about to approach him.

2620/10000 for Chakra
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 pm
Azaiyo had made one of his greatest strikes in history against Hades the Nemesis' best form, the dark panther of the Diablo. Azaiyo began to see the body of the dark panther ripple as its head fell off of its body. Soon after this, the body would spurt out the remains of Hades the Nemesis, with a burnt corpse, signaling his death. Azaiyo would look happily to the night sky of beautiful stars in his fantasy as he would tear up.

A door appeared before Azaiyo. Azaiyo was shocked as he never knew there was an addition to his fantasy. Sudden healing came to Azaiyo as he would walk through the door, still with his fifty extra hands that formed from the core of his body. A book of scriptures appeared in Azaiyo's hand. It had seemed as if the hands developed would increase the health and chakra of the controller by one percent per hand used if the controller made a successful strike against an enemy. Azaiyo used fifty two hands to kill Hades the Nemesis. Therefore, Azaiyo had fifty two percent of his health returned along with fifty two percent of his chakra returned. This was a great thing as Azaiyo only had ten percent of his health remaining against the battle with Hades the Nemesis. As for the chakra, Azaiyo noticed in his fantasy that this fraction of his strength was infinite. This had to be a test. This test would be to see if Azaiyo could use his full power to unlock the full being inside of him as a shinobi, along with defeating his rival. The only problem was, entering this new door that suddenly appeared before him, he was now not sure who his true rival was. He eliminated his biggest enemy and threat, Hades the Nemesis, but could there possibly be an even stronger rival out there for him? This question could only be answered by what would arrive as soon as Azaiyo would walk through this door.

Azaiyo walked through the door as he saw an almighty, angelic like being. The being was about seventy feet tall, with blue eyes, blonde hair, a white robe, and leather sandals on its body. Also, angel wings that ranged about fifty feet would spurt from this almighty being's body. As this occurred, the being would shine as a halo was formed over its head. At first, Azaiyo thought it was God. "I am The Divine One." The man said, "I am the ultimate shinobi of God. I am the strongest of all beings in Heaven. There is no weakness for me except one. This weakness is almost impossible to achieve. The only way to defeat is by wiping me out with one strike, one strike enough to conquer my whole body and blood. Fight me with all your strength Azaiyo, for I know what powers you seal and can unleash. Show me that you are indeed a hero!" This Divine One was not messing around, he was being completely serious. By the looks of his face, it was either that Azaiyo showed him his full power, or Azaiyo would be eliminated once and for all as this being was gigantic and quite the servant of God, the God that Azaiyo worshipped and loved dearly and deeply inside his heart.

"God?" Azaiyo said, falling back, tripping over the ground and landing on his back. "Yes, the Almighty Shinobi of God. I am here to entitle you with the name I currently have. However, you must prove something to me first. God gave you three gifts. These gifts are based on your history, your little brother Nasuke's history, and your older brother Azaryn's history. You contain Almighty Unity. This fantasy world was created so you could not only prove that you can conquer darkness, which you have done very well, but prove you are a hero like you have always dreamed of. I know your powers Azaiyo. The first part of your Kekke Genkai is Almighty Hands of Hope. With this Kekke Genkai at an SS-Ranked level, you can form fifty extra hands, allowing you to deal fifty percent more damage to your enemies, while gaining fifty percent chakra, and fifty percent health afterwards. Secondly, there is the next part of your Kekke Genkai that Nasuke passed on to you, the Almighty Wings of Fury. With these, you come third in dodging attacks compared to Zetsu's Mayfly technique, along with Madara Uchiha's Space Time Travelling Technique. Also, with these wings, you can seal all opposing shinobi in front of your eyes with an unescapable seal and double their chakra in strength. In other words, you can allow shinobi to kill themselves while you prepare yourself for the ultimate blow. This is when Azaryn's part comes in, the final destination, the last resort, Almighty Obliteration. With this, all damage that comes from your attacks is doubled, and the heal amounts that you gain from other jutsu and skills are doubled as well. With all three of these, you can eliminate an endless number of shinobi in one blow, depending on shinobi you seal first. I will recognize these powers in our fight, as your chakra is infinite in this fantasy. However, I have the power to eliminate your fantasy as we battle, and inflict damage to you. Therefore, remember if you die in this fantasy, you die in reality. Also do not forget that there is no afterlife without a fantasy. Now are you ready?!"

"YES!" Azaiyo smiled.

3540/10000 words for Chakra
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 pm
The fight had begun. The Divine One versus Azaiyo, the Tenseissun. The fantasy would change into different environments as the battle would go on. This meant this was only the beginning of a long battle. The first environment arrived as it was a volcanic, rocky environment. Lava would flow in between and through rocks as the battle had begun. This would test how well Azaiyo could hold himself in battle as the heavy pulses of heat would strike Azaiyo, causing him to sweat minute by minute. "I WILL BEGIN!" The Divine One shouted, "FIRE STYLE: MAGMA JOKER- SUMMONING JUTSU!" A dark clown appeared before Azaiyo. It would have a wicked face that would turn into different monstrous faces as it continued battling, striking fear into the enemy's eyes. Also, molten lava would shroud its figure as it would move. "FIRE STYLE: MOLTEN SEAL!" The Divine One shouted once again. He continued to cry more and more jutsus and skills as he really wanted to test Azaiyo, the new Tenseissun and Shinobi of God.

"FIRE STYLE: LAOS THE LAVA DRAGON- SUMMONING JUTSU!"

"FIRE STYLE: ALMIGHTY FIRE DRAGON- SUMMONING JUTSU!"

"FIRE STYLE: CRUSADER OF HELL- SUMMONING JUTSU!"

"FIRE STYLE: MAGMA BARRIER!"

The Divine One had created a whole battle field for himself. Laos the Lava Dragon, soaring in the sky as it could strike Azaiyo from an aerial view. The Almighty Fire Dragon, circling around The Divine One, ready to strike at any moment. And finally, the Crusader of Hell, a gigantic knight made up of flames, much like Susano'o. Then there was a defence for The Divine One, the Magma Barrier. With this, it would take critical strikes for Azaiyo to break through and strike the Divine One. Azaiyo was waiting for the three creatures to strike, but The Divine One would just stand there, not doing a single thing afterwards. It had seemed as if he used these creatures to make obstacles for Azaiyo, to truly so what great powers Azaiyo contained inside of him.

The rushing flames soared through the air as the heat brushed itself through Azaiyo's face, causing immediate sweat. Azaiyo smiled as he knew what direction this game was going. This battle had infinite chakra just like the last one, so Azaiyo could use countless jutsu and skills to find a way to defeat all obstacles and strike the Divine One. "I AM THE TENSEISSUN!" Azaiyo shouted, "NOTHING YOU SUMMON OR DO WILL DEFEAT ME FOR I HAVE HOPE! I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE THIS WORLD! YOU HEAR ME?! I WILL BECOME THE HERO OF THIS GALAXY! I WILL REIGN OVER ALL OBSTACLES THAT APPEAR BEFORE ME AND GUARD MY THREATS!" Azaiyo grinned as he was going to make a very sharp plan. He would make a list of skills and jutsus just like The Divine One would.

"SHADOW-CLONE JUTSU!" One trillion Shadow Clones would appear.

"WATER STYLE: AQUA LANCE JUTSU!" A greatly sized spear would appear in Azaiyo's and all his Shadow Clones' hands.

"ADVANCED AQUA LANCE TECHNIQUE!" The Shadow Clones would strengthen each other's Aqua Lances, greatly increasing the power dramatically of over a billion Shadow Clones' Aqua Lances.

"CHARGE IN!"

The extraordinary amount of Shadow Clones would charge in as The Divine One would call his three giant creatures of flames to counteract with the attacks. The Aqua Lances would build themselves into one legendary strike as the three creatures would use their best tactics to try and defend it. Azaiyo would jump in the air as he would throw his small Aqua Lance through the center of the gigantic, multiple blows of the billions of other Aqua Lances. This special Aqua Lance speared through and exploded before the three creatures eyes as they would be distracted before the legendary strike would collide with them. The almighty strike collided as the three creatures would fall into three very large volcanoes, breaking all of them down and eliminating the three creatures. The Aqua Lance would still charge at The Divine One guarded by the Magma Barrier as it would break the barrier, but not leave a single scratch on the godly being. Water would spurt all over the volcanic environment as the waves would cool down the lava in this environment and refresh both The Divine One and Azaiyo.

The environment changed as it became an underwater palace known as Atlantis.

4270/10000 words for Chakra
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:19 pm
Azaiyo the Tenseissun and The Divine One were now in the underwater world of Atlantis. Azaiyo and The Divine One stood at the depths of the ocean as a huge kingdom stood in front of them. Even The Divine One did not expect this. "It looks like the tables have turned." Azaiyo smiled, "Your fire jutsu would do a thing in this underwater paradise. My tactics will just keep on getting better and better. Millions of the remaining Shadow Clones began to sink through the water to where Azaiyo was as the second round of this battle was arriving. Azaiyo began to make countless maneuvers once again. He started off by calling a different tactic that he had never done with Shadow Clones.

"SHADOW CLONE MULTIPLICATION TECHNIQUE!" The million of Shadow Clones turned into a billion Shadow Clones.

"AQUA LANCE JUTSU!" Aqua Lances formed in all hands of each of the billions of the Shadow Clones.

"ADVANCED SHADOW CLONE TECHNIQUE!" The Shadow Clones used the jutsu they were containing to increase their stamina.

"SUPER AQUA LANCE BARRAGE!" The billions of Shadow Clones charged at The Divine One.

"INSTANT TRANSFORMATION SUMMONING JUTSU! ALMIGHTY AQUOS!" A huge being of water containing billions of Shadow Clones' energy, powers, tactics, and stats was formed.

The Almighty Aquos striked as it made a strong punch at The Divine One. Billions of forces were colliding with The Divine One as he was being dragged back. The only thing keeping The Divine One standing was his arms crossed over his face. However, this was no match for the barrage that Azaiyo created. The Almighty Aquos planted of its strength into The Divine One as the billions of Aqua Lances bursted, exploding over both The Divine and the Almighty Aquos. The result came as billions of bubbles begin to ascend to the surface. Azaiyo could see that nothing remained in the area that the Almighty Aquos striked including its own being. The battle was over, or so Azaiyo thought.

The bubbles slowly ascended to the surface as Azaiyo stood there, gazing up to where the bubbles would reach. He knew something strange was going on. He remembered something very important that The Divine One told him at the very beginning of when they encountered each other and met. The Divine One thoroughly told Azaiyo that he could only be annihilated by one strike powerful enough to eliminate a Sannin's life. A Sannin was basically the strongest ranked shinobi next to a Kage. An ANBU is what Azaiyo wanted to be. Azaiyo's mission was to not meet much people before becoming stronger enough as a human being and a shinobi to be accepted as an ANBU. ANBU had masks that hid their identities and clearly showed how powerful they were. Azaiyo desperately needed this for this would strongly help him conquer all darkness anonymously and in a sign of God's nature before revealing himself to the world as its hero. Azaiyo shook his head, flashing out of the flashback. He began to realize this battle was not over, not even close to its end. Azaiyo's knowledge allowed him to see how The Divine One survived. The Almighty Aquos together was one being that striked The Divine One and committed suicide, vanishing them both. However, Azaiyo looked closely into the picture as he remembered what created the Almighty Aquos. The Almighty Aquos was formed from one billion Aqua Lances and one billion Shadow Clones. Azaiyo realized that the material really mattered. According to his calculations, the true hit technically contained billions of strikes, with one billion Aqua Lances and one billion Shadow Clones collided. The Divine One said he could only be defeated by one almighty blast. This technique contained billions of strikes. Therefore, if anything, The Divine One only received billions of very tiny scratches, and somehow vanished as the Almighty Aquos killed itself. The Divine One saw this coming right from the very start. He knew that Azaiyo's tactics only contained tons of materials. Azaiyo would need a strike that was worth an SS-Ranked level and outstanding enough to overcome the defensive strength that this almighty being contained. Azaiyo watched as the bubbles would rush, revealing The Divine One once again.

The environment would change once again as The Divine One reappeared before Azaiyo's eyes. Azaiyo knew very well that there had to be no chance that he could defeat The Divine One this easily. He even used logic and past experiences to figure this out. There was only one way to defeat The Divine One. To defeat The Divine One, you would have to use all three parts of the Kekke Genkai. In other words, you would have to use The Almighty Hands of Hope, the Almighty Wings of Fury, and the Almighty Obliteration. With this, the time would come as The Divine One and Azaiyo disappeared, only to land on a small platform. It was about the size of ten football stadiums and it was in the sky, the perfect place where Azaiyo could show his most powerful move, his Kekke Genkai. This is where the battle would truly end. Azaiyo could see it in his eyes.

5131/10000 words for Chakra
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 pm
[NOTE: This is still a fantasy with infinite chakra. Do not say I died because of the Kekke Genkai I used. I will also use Kekke Genkai that I will register AFTER this event.]

Azaiyo the Tenseissun and The Divine One were now on their final platform, the Sanctuary in the Sky. With the size of ten football stadiums, This would be a massive place for a battle. However, judging by the large height of the Divine One, he could take over at least a quarter of the space just with his body. This was the ultimate test now. This was the ultimate fight for Azaiyo. Azaiyo had to think wisely about what he was going to do next. Azaiyo would have to use the three parts of his ultimate Kekke Genkai in order to win this fight. However, Azaiyo would have to be careful as the Divine One thoroughly recognized the powers that Azaiyo contained, he just did not know how Azaiyo would use them. The weakness that Azaiyo found about The Divine One was his timing. If Azaiyo could catch The Divine One right at the time where it would be unescapable for The Divine One to be struck by his Almighty Obliteration, the test would be over, and Azaiyo would pass as the true Tenseissun, the true Divine One, the true Shinobi of God.

Before the clash would begin, The Divine One had something to say. "Before you strike..." he said, "There is something I must tell you. There is a reason why you and I are much alike. Think about this for a while before we finally finish each other off. I am the current Tenseissun, the current Divine One. In my fraction of Heaven, the Heavens of Shinobi, I rule the place. However, if I am defeated, the name gets passed down to my son. Think about this Azaiyo, for it will show you my identity. Under this mask, you will see something you have never seen before. You will see something you could have but have rather never seen in your entire life. Think about it Azaiyo. If I am going to pass this title to you after I am eliminated from your fantasy and thereby defeated in reality, who do you think I am? I know you know this very well Azaiyo. You might not know, or rather not want to know, or possibly not want to say it. I want you to say it though. Say it loud and proudly, then prove to me that you can take over my title."

Azaiyo looked deeply into the mask that The Divine One- Tenseissun wore. He would look into it as if he had X-Ray vision. He could see who was under the mask. He thought thoroughly of who could possibly give Azaiyo the new title of The Divine One and the Shinobi of God after they were defeated. Azaiyo continued to think hard. This had to be about ancenstry. If a man had to pass down a title to his son after he was defeated, then that would mean that the man was actually his father. "No way!" Azaiyo shouted, shocked, "You're my father?! Why didn't you tell me?! Do you know how much I have been through my entire life, and you weren't there to change any of it! I was thrown into an orphanage, where I would spend countless days proving something better than magic, my jutsu! My jutsu was so strong that I was removed from the orphanage and sent off to a stranded island, where I lived there all alone with no clothes, no shelter, and only the food and water I could find! You could not change any of at! You can yourself my father?! Why?! After all these years, even after I was taken away from the stranded island, and given the support of the wealthiest people in the world, you were not there to comfort me! How dare you! I had to learn everything myself! I had to see myself die to my younger brother, only to realize that it wasn't really me, and then see in a fantasy that my older brother was also consumed by darkness and killed by my younger brother! I did not even know I had brothers, nor a family! Why weren't you there father! Why did you have to wait until this moment, the moment where I would master my powers and finally say I'm a hero when I could have been with you several years ago. I grew up for nineteen years by myself father!"

Azaiyo would run to his father and hug him tightly as he began to cry out several tears at a time. "Relax...Azaiyo." The Divine One smiled as he took off his mask. Azaiyo's father looked much like himself. In fact, you can say that he looked just like Azaiyo, but after thirty years of puberty. "You are going to defeat me now. I am going to use everything I got against you, and you are going to surpass it. You are going to use your Kekke Genkai at a time where I cannot stop it. I know you can do this. Azaryn and Nasuke could not do this, but with their souls guiding you as their last hope of their family name, you can ace this test for sure." Azaiyo stood back as he began to build up power. Light rays would shine around the entire platform as Azaiyo would cry up to the bright sky, once again forming the fifty hands that he had in the fight against Hades. These hands would shine brightly as the sun would point in Azaiyo's direction. Azaiyo would go at it again. He would summon billions of Shadow Clones which would keep Azaiyo stable as he would use the second part of his Kekke Genkai on top of his Almighty Hands of Hope, the Almighty Wings of Fury. Azaiyo rose high in the sky as he would clap his wings together, forming an inescapable seal around The Divine One. This seal would double The Divine One's strength, but made it so there was no way that The Divine One could escape unless his strength would exceed one hundred. "THIS IS THE FINAL MOVE!" Azaiyo screamed, "ALMIGHTY UNITY! ALMIGHTY OBLITERATION!" The Almighty Wings of Fury and the Almighty Hands of Hope would clap together as a two hundred and fifty meter blast of light rays would clash and strike towards The Divine One's direction. The blast would hit as the platform would break. The Divine One would fall along with Azaiyo as The Divine One would begin to fade away, smiling as he was glad he was just defeated. "You have done it...Azaiyo. Congratulations, Tenseissun!" The Divine One would fade away as the Almighty Wings of Fury would allow Azaiyo to safely fall back onto the ground of his original fantasy. As Azaiyo would land in his fantasy, it would break apart. It would seem as if Azaiyo would not need his fantasy for now. Azaiyo already had everything he needed. He would walk up back in reality as all powers went back into the seal due to the limited chakra the world now had. Azaiyo smiled as Yumi would still lay on his chest, asleep.

6351/10000 words for Chakra
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:21 pm
Azaiyo awoke as he would sit up, making Yumi react to his movement and wake up as well. "What a dream!" Azaiyo smiled, "So these are my powers." Yumi sat there, very confused but at the same time very glad that Azaiyo recognized how special he was in this shinobi world. Yumi thought that maybe Azaiyo discovered his differences and many benefits as a human being. "So you seemed to have a good night rest huh?" Yumi asked. "Of course!" Azaiyo replied, "It was great! I fought off the greatest demons, regained so many memories, and proved to God that I am his true Shinobi. I am the Tenseissun, the Divine One!" Yumi smiled brightly as he gazed into Azaiyo's eyes, loving every word he said. However, Yumi wanted to test these powers herself. "Can you show me these powers?" She asked. "Not really..." Azaiyo responded, "My powers were shown in a fantasy, where the chakra and other statistic levels were much higher. In fact, they were infinite. I had some of the greatest fights of all time. I used moves that I thought I could never use to defeat my enemies and rival, my father. Maybe I learned this from you!"

Yumi stood up as she began to realize that Azaiyo still had a lot of training ahead of him. However, her part in his training was coming to its end. Yumi realized that maybe this village was for Azaiyo to defend and not herself. Yumi now wished to head back to Kirigakure, and take her previous title of the Sannin of the Hidden Mist. Other than this, Yumi wanted a fight, so she challenged Azaiyo. "You may not have the powers to show me everything you got Azaiyo! However, you can still show me your skill! Use basic combat to show me how powerful you have really gotten, and show me the difference between how you were before the fantasy, and how you were after your fantasy. Let's go!"

Yumi and Azaiyo began their ultimate battle as the two rushed at each other. Both quickly pulled out a kunai blade as they defended each other while shredding through the other blade. "Is that all you got?!" Yumi shouted in a positive attitude. "Hahaha hell no!" Azaiyo shouted back, also in a positive attitude, "I will definitely show you how powerful I am, and I will use my new skills to defeat you!" Yumi began to chuckle but then suddenly realized that maybe, Azaiyo was possibly right. Could Azaiyo the Tenseissun, the Genin, really defeat Yumi, the Sannin of Kirigakure? "I do not care what rank I am!" Azaiyo yelled, "As long as I can prove that I am a hero, I will always come out with a positive outcome!" Azaiyo pushed Yumi's blade back as she would fall to the ground. The first strike surprisingly went to Azaiyo. "NOW THE TRUE BATTLE BEGINS!"

Yumi would fall to the ground as she would quickly get up with a grin on her face. She was indeed expecting this right from the very start. It seemed as if her fitness training with Azaiyo really helped him. She would begin to form hand signs, marking some jutsu that could potentially defeat Azaiyo. Yumi had no intentions of killing Azaiyo, but rather knocking him out at least if Azaiyo were really that weak. A giant tsunami was formed as it would run rapidly towards Azaiyo and fall. Azaiyo would substitute himself with a log of wood as the giant wave clashed. Azaiyo would reappear on top of the log, floating through the water much like a surfer, and the log as his surfboard. Azaiyo would jump off this log to swing off of a tree and make a kick through a wave of water through the tsunami, getting right through to the direction of his target, Yumi Tsunayda. He would successfully hit Yumi in the chest as she would fall back yet again. Yumi did not see this coming through the heavy waters. This was the beginning of a really good challenge

7023/10000 words for Chakra
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:40 pm
Yumi had fallen as Azaiyo easily passed her tsunami jutsu and kicked her in the chest. Azaiyo was making huge progress as he was currently taking the lead of this battle. As Yumi got up, Azaiyo quickly through two kunais which caught Yumi's shoulders. Azaiyo was sorry to see Yumi in pain, but he would help her recover after this match. Azaiyo would use his Water Lance Jutsu as he would call upon forty Shadow Clones. Surprisingly to see, Yumi would discover that Azaiyo could multiply the forty Shadow Clones into eighty Shadow Clones, then use his strength to use the Shadow Clones to power up his jutsu. He would launch the Water Lance as it would splash and explode over Yumi, knocking her against the trees as the kunai would rip out of her clothing. Yumi cloak was torn apart as she was down to her undergarments. "Well done!" Yumi smiled. Yumi began to make several new hand signs, ones that Azaiyo had never experienced before. Yumi would form the hand sign of a ram, then a tiger, then an eagle to create one water tornado to the north of Azaiyo falling down, one behind Azaiyo that would aim for his backside, and one in front of Azaiyo so the others could clash. Azaiyo would quickly jump out of the way to a nearby tree branch, but noticed that the tornadoes would follow him. The tornadoes crushed the trees that he would be running through as he would fall to the ground, making a front roll to keep himself stable. As he got up, another water tornado hit him as it would take him high in the air. The water tornado would vanish as Azaiyo would begin falling from over a thousand feet in the sky. As Azaiyo would get close to the ground, he would launch another Water Lance Jutsu towards the surface which would explode, allowing Azaiyo to fall at only a short height.

The battle was becoming even, if not slightly on Yumi's behalf now. Yumi would attempt to finish Azaiyo off as she would launch yet another water tornado, coming straight in at Azaiyo. Azaiyo would only have a second to respond as he would quickly throw his exploding tag. This exploding tag would increase the circumference of the inside of the tornado, allowing Azaiyo to run through. Azaiyo would quickly run through as he would smile while sticking his tongue out, tackling Yumi. Both of them would hit the ground as they would begin to laugh "You're just horsing around now!" Yumi chuckled. "Hahaha, of course I am!" Azaiyo laughed in response. As they would laugh, dark, demonic shinobi would charge into the situation, about a dozen of them. Eight of them would charge in Azaiyo's direction as the remaining four would charge in Yumi's direction. Yumi would carefully take them on as Azaiyo became enraged. He would punch the front of the pack right in the core with full force as they would go flying into the other group, toppling over them. Yumi looked back, shocked as she did not know Azaiyo had this much power in his inner self. Maybe he learned this in his fantasy. Yumi would jump away from the pack of dark shinobi who were now knocked out as she would then throw an exploding tag over them. Only two seconds would pass as the exploding tag exploded over the dozen dark shinobi, killing them all. Azaiyo and Yumi were a true team. As Azaiyo watched Yumi wipe out the dozen of shinobi, it reminded him of when Kakashi Sensei led Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in training to become the best. Azaiyo smiled as he thought this was the same thing. "Shall we continue?" Azaiyo asked in a very bright attitude.

The battle would indeed continue. Azaiyo would be polite and hand over some nice shinobi clothing that he bought for Yumi. Azaiyo assumed he would fight Yumi in the end, so he had lots of gifts to give her at the end of the battle, when Azaiyo would become a master shinobi. Azaiyo would sit there, breathing heavily as his chakra and health would return.

WC: 7720/10000
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Azaiyo would get up slowly as the match was still even. Strength was building in his inner core as Yumi and himself were still going at it. Azaiyo, still with his fifty two hands in total due to the Almighty Hands of Hope along with the Almighty Wings of Fury still needed one more thing. Azaiyo was aiming for the final fraction of his ultimate Kekke Genkai. In order to form the Almighty Unity, you must have successfully used the mastered versions of the Almighty Hands of Hope along with the Almighty Wings of Fury. Then there came that last part, Almighty Obliteration. However, could this Almighty Unity be its own power? Azaiyo had to find out. He would cast out his wings once more as he would begin to ascend into the bright sky through the soft clouds and breezy atmosphere. He would begin to flap his wings back and forth, creating a very strong gust of wind, much like a giant tornado, which would head in Yumi's direction. Azaiyo would throw an exploding tag inside of it so it would explode over Yumi once it got close to her location. The tornado would hit Yumi as she would then spiral through the air. The exploding tag would encounter her as it would create a giant impact of fire within the tornado. Azaiyo did not realize how high the explosion had occurred so he took a closer look at Yumi as she would begin to fall slowly to the ground. Yumi was unconscious. Azaiyo was a very good friend of Yumi's, so he would not want to be responsible for her death. Azaiyo would soar through the wind rapidly as if there were no tomorrow. He would quickly catch Yumi, much like what Superman would do to citizens as a living. Azaiyo felt heroic as he would slowly lay her against a tree. Azaiyo stood back and watched so the battle could continue after Yumi had a good rest.

The first round of the battle went to Azaiyo. His smart tactics with the second part of his Almighty Kekke Genkai, the Almighty Wings of Fury overcame the quick responses of Yumi Tsunayda, allowing Azaiyo to make a quick, victorious strike. Azaiyo sat down on the ground, a bit worried as it was about ten minutes since Azaiyo accidentally knocked the wind of out his good friend and possibly soul mate, thereby resulting in unconsciousness. Azaiyo would approach Yumi after another five minutes. As he would approach her, he would suddenly see another shadow behind her. This shadow was familiar. It was almost like the shadow that attempted to decapitate Yumi Tsunayda's head with a kunai blade. This one was slightly different. Azaiyo heard shaking in the ground as the ground would then split. The tree that Yumi rested on looked as if it were about to fall. Azaiyo would quickly run to Yumi Tsunayda as he would grab her in his hands and fly off to a different destination. The shadow would not allow this. The shadow suddenly created a dome made from fire-like chains. The speed of the skill was able to block the speed of Azaiyo's wings, almost burning them as the collision was only broken by nearly a second. Azaiyo would slowly descend as the shadow would reveal itself.

"The Divine One, the Shinobi of God, The Tenseissun- Azaiyo. The first orphan to reveal a jutsu only as a little boy. The man who was stranded on an island for nearly two months before being rescued by one of the richest and smartest men in the world today, Hiro Nakamura. Now look at you. You look as if you are the prince of this world without a care for others. After suffering for years you now stand out as though you are some more precious than the rest of us human beings. You are a demon, Azaiyo. Look what I have turned you into!"

Azaiyo stood there, shocked as he would listen to all the crazy things this man was blabbering about. Azaiyo listened closely as the last sentence got to him. `You are a demon Azaiyo. Look what I have turned you into!" This message sounded like it was from someone who had much authority over Azaiyo. However, there could not have been anyone alive at the time who could possibly have authority over Azaiyo. There was no parent or guardian that took care of Azaiyo anymore, not even a parenting committee or orphanage, just the Island Village. This man was saying something else, something completely irrelevant to this. Who else could there be that has some kind of authority to take care of Azaiyo? Azaiyo looked even more closely as he would suddenly see a tie and dress shirt, much like his own. He would look down to the man's feet as he still wore the exact same thing as himself. It was almost as if they were clones, or identical twins. He would finally look up to the man's face. The shaggy orange red hair that the man had. Could this be the wealthy man that changed Azaiyo's life. Azaiyo's mouth opened widely as his pupils would become shorter. Azaiyo could not believe it. It was Hiro Nakamura.

"Hiro Nakamura! What are you doing here?!"

"I am here to get rid of you! I have heard nothing but bad news about you since you became a shinobi. I raised you to look up to me, not some worthless God!"

"God is not worthless! He is my Father! To mock him makes you nothing! God is the reason why I am what I am today, a true citizen, a true hero, a true human being. I share everything I have with the world and am able to communicate and interact with everyone and everything I encounter. That is what I am! That is what makes me the Tenseissun! That is how God created me! If you do not like the way God makes people live, you should not live at all!"

"Fine then, I guess we will have to prove who is worthy to live in this cruel society!"

A new battle began. Azaiyo would first pick up Yumi and place her behind Azaiyo so the impacts would not harm her. The man tore off his shirt and dress pants and threw off his shoes and socks, revealing his true being. This made was part of a clan. This man was part of the Yumi Yomi clan, a clan that could twist powers into opposite arts to defeat the weak. In other words, this man could change the elements of any jutsu he wished to strike Azaiyo. "It looks there will be no round two." Azaiyo said to himself as the brawl officially began. The man would pull out a sword, originally shrouded by flames. Azaiyo knew this man was full of tricks. That is what the Yumi Yomi clan was about. Azaiyo had to be extremely cautious of what would approach him in this duel. Hiro Nakamura would begin to slash his sword, harder, better, faster and stronger as Azaiyo would continue to jump backwards, avoiding the strikes. Hiro Nakamura would finally lunge the sword at Azaiyo as it would suddenly expand itself, cutting through Azaiyo. Hiro Nakamura thought he had already won the battle but suddenly realized Azaiyo's location change, replacing his original location with a block of wood. Hiro Nakamura would turn as a kunai blade would strike him in the back. Blood would rush from Hiro Nakamura's rear as he was stunned. Hiro Nakamura came in at brutal timing. Azaiyo already had two parts of his Kekke Genkai activated; The Almighty Hands of Hope, and the Almighty Wings of Fury. All Azaiyo needed was to use the third part of his ultimate Kekke Genkai and the probability of this match was almost guaranteed to be in Azaiyo's favor. Azaiyo's chakra would regenerate as he would call out the final part of his Kekke Genkai. "ALMIGHTY UNITY- ALMIGHTY OBLITERATION!" Azaiyo would throw a ball of water into the air as a sacrifice as it would create a kilometer wide blast with damage strong enough to wipe out Hiro Nakamura with one strike. Also, if Hiro Nakamura were to survive the strike, Azaiyo's health and chakra would be off the charts. The massive wave of water would clash as Hiro Nakamura would attempt to block the strike with his sword. Exploding tags would envelope Hiro Nakamura's sword as the flames would grow stronger, creating a massive explosion which would collide with Azaiyo's massive blast. The explosion was weak compared to what Azaiyo just created, so the man would be knocked back several miles as he would knock over dozens of trees and topple over much sharp objects and boulders. Hiro Nakamura would lay there as chakra and health would shroud around Azaiyo. The amount of chakra Azaiyo now had could allow him to use about four more SS-level skills and jutsus, which well guaranteed once more that Azaiyo would win this battle. The overwhelming size of the ball of water would float in the air as Azaiyo would call upon another Almighty Obliteration to unleash another lance of water with the same size added to it. This source of water was shaped differently. It had seemed as if Azaiyo had used an Aqua Lance to support the Obliteration. Azaiyo would throw the extremely overwhelmingly sized spear of water at the overwhelmingly sized ball of water to create a spear like no other that nothing could surpass. Azaiyo did not even know why Hiro Nakamura dared to challenge Azaiyo in this state. The spear would strike as Hiro Nakamura would collide with a huge mountain, breaking it apart in large pieces. Hiro Nakamura would suffer all the large boulders as blood would gush out of his body. The sword would fall from Hiro Nakamura's hand as it would suddenly float in the air with its own stance. It would strike much like a ghost, causing Azaiyo to throw another Almighty Obliteration at it. The sword would explode itself, making sources of energy strong enough to match the strength of the obliteration which was now legendary. It was absolutely amazing. A single sword that was able to possess itself and match a power worth three SS-level ranked skills along with a D-Ranked jutsu. Azaiyo was lucky as he would fall back, exhausted. Yumi would stay asleep with him as Azaiyo would slowly move Yumi's head onto his chest.

9474/10000 words for Chakra.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum