Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 8:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 8:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 8:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 8:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 8:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 7:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 6:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 5:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 5:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 4:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
178 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tales of the Sankou:Sibling Rivalry! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of the Sankou:Sibling Rivalry!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:11 am
Viper shakes his head lightly,"You forgive me for leaving yet?" Viper leaps off the training log and lands next to his brother,"So to leave ya hanging like that but i had to take care of some things, I knew you would be ok, your one of the Sankou after all!" With this Viper slaps Echo's back with his right open palm with a smirk, he turns on his feels and makes his way home, he raises his right hand and waves by curling his fingers down all except for his index and middle finger, he flicks his hand outwards as a farewell gesture.

{Ending Word Count:1,769 - +4 Stats.}
[Exit]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tales of the Sankou:Sibling Rivalry! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of the Sankou:Sibling Rivalry!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:25 am
Echo grins chuckling nodding once opening the first page of his book giggling perversely as he follows his brother from the training field,Maybe things aren't so bad now....Now where the Hell is Koroshi!!!?? he thinks shaking his head once more returning his eyes to the book a smile coming to his face as he giggles once more slowly walking from the field,This...is a really great book,His great book from is Brother Viper who now outmatches him completely...'How far behind am I,I wonder...' he smalls sadly for a moment before shaking these thoughts and glancing back at the field walking to retrieve his lost Kunai one by one at a slow pace thinking to himself further on this while sneaking peaks at his book which is a great outlet for his stress...,He leaves the clearing in the late hours of the night long after his brothers departure closing his book reflecting on his brothers words "...The Sankou..." He says to no one in particular before smirking confidently "That's right...ECHO THE INVINCIBLE OF THE SANKOU STILL STANDS TALL AS THE MIGHTY WEAPONS MASTER AND BROTHER TO THE JUGGERNAUGHT AND THE MASTERMIND,THOUGH HIS MIND IS BURDENED HIS IMEASURABLE STRENGTH WILL NOT FALTER FOR I AM THE COURAGEOUS THE STRONG THE HANDSOME AND MOST OF ALL MANLY ECHO UCHIHA!!!!" He states fist pumping, before grinning nodding to himself "Yup...gotta remember that one..." he states walking out of the clearing

[Final wordcount:4,573]
{Exit}
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:45 am
Approved; +4 Stats to Viper

+11 Stats to Echo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum