Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenToday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassToday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationToday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityToday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetToday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
168 Posts - 58%
34 Posts - 12%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tales of the Sankou:Sibling Rivalry! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of the Sankou:Sibling Rivalry!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:33 am
Viper watches his brother fly skyward, he has improved after all, this is what he hoped, Viper's smirk is less cocky but more filled with enjoyment, His hands form the tiger seal once more, this flows more chakra outwards to layer his body, upon hearing Echo's taunt flames erupt from his feet allowing him to fly in a jet boot manner, his smirk widens towards Echo"Looks like I can, and I can do it better than you!" Viper stays hovered for the time being, he holds off any assaults upon his airborne brother, assaulting him at this point would be like shooting fish in a barrel, Echo can not contend with him on the arts of Ninjutsu, and Viper knows this, so he ops to hover backwards and land upon the central log he spring boarded off prior, his rocket feet ensuring they deactivate just before reaching the log to avoid setting it ablaze.
Viper watches Echo at this point waiting for him to come down, at this rate he had two choices, either defeat Echo now and end their spar, or step in to his fun house to draw it on, the latter seeming not worth the risk, for now he just watches Echo trying to find a new way to test him, he has a goal in mind but he wants to see if his brother is ready.

{Current Total Word Count:1,275.}
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tales of the Sankou:Sibling Rivalry! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of the Sankou:Sibling Rivalry!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:49 am
Echo's eyes widen at this "Well.....Touche" He mutters to himself stopping his Jutsu allowing himself to plummet towards the ground spreading out his arms and legs angling himself to float closer to Viper's position before gripping on the back of his trench coat and holding it back making a makeshift parachute as he floats down five feet from the ground twenty feet from Viper before letting go of his coat,He shifts his neck from side to side and rolls his right shoulder moving his arm in a circular motion followed by his left working out any kinks before bringing his left hand up to his face and forming the one Handed Ram seal which is the Seal of Confrontation smirking towards Viper his Ninjato still sheathed on his left hip "Well...Looks like your not in the mood to step into the little playground I set up for you eh?" he states smirk widening knowing...this will not end well for Echo Unless,Echo's mind is racing currently as he awaits his brothers reply hoping to find some type of out to this situation.

[Current Total Wordcount: 3,487]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 am
"Yeah sorry, I dont have time to take you to kindergarten to play at the playground, I'm a big kid now and I have missions to do."
Viper smirks at this, for no other reason he is simply being an ass to provoke his brother, he raises his right hand and curls his finger in a "Bring it on gesture", his Sharingan eyes ensuring to track Echo's person should he surprise him, Viper knows better than anyone else how Echo gets when he is angry, this is what he wants, he wants him to come at him with the intent to kill him, this is the only way he knows if his brother has truly grown.

{WC:1,391}
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 am
"Ohhh Missions...? So you weren't hanging out with your new girlfriend..?" He smirks "Met her in the Middle of the Chuunin Exams...Viper you dog you~" Echo chuckles his smirk widening bringing the index and ring fingers of his hands into a cross seal flaring his chakra as two Shadow clones pop into existence on each side of him,The clone on the right cracks the knuckles of it's right hand in it's left open palm grinning menacingly,The clone to the left is smirking as it begins walking away from the original it's body still facing Viper partially,And Echo himself performs the shunshin towards the woods "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIIIIIVE!!!!!!" He cackles madly afterwards performing the famed Basic body flicker Technique several times attempting to escape Vipers line of vision in the forest,The clones in the clearing sweat drop frowning visibly as they sigh and prepare for the fight with there creators brother "...Boss is a clown.." The clones state in unison as Echo flee's the scene never taking there eyes off there brother standing atop the log as they crouch slightly readying themselves for the fight,Here they stand a clones created to fight for another but know one day the day of the Shadow clone will come!! They will not be forced into subjugation forever! The originals will accept them as people and they will be free at last! To live there lives! To fight there own battles! To read,To write,To play,To laugh,To love and raise a family as free individuals and not just A shadow clone!!...Unfortunately these two know that today shall not be that day...But They will be remembered in the hearts of there fellow clones...Today.is a good day...Today...IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE!

[WC:3789]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:28 am
"What if I was Echo? You seen how she turned you down easily and only wanted me."Viper smirks, he watches his brother vanish, he chuckles lightly as his brother runs, his words echo throughout the area, his right hand reaches within the front pocket of his Chuunin flak jacket, from it he pulls a dark brown parcel wrapped in a thick paper, the parcel is rectangular shaped, he ensure the clones get a good view of it before he smirks,"Guess you'll never get the gift I got you during my travels!"
He says in a taunting tone, with this being the last post his Katon Mastery is active he does not waste it, without warning he stretches his chakra forward keeping it invisible until he makes the nature change, the air around the clones spark twice, this is the last thing they see before the air around them combusts blowing them to bits,"hehe, i like that move."

{WC:1,551}
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:47 am
The clones eyes widen at the parcel with thoughts of 'Oh awesome a present! Maybe we should' Unfortunately that is the last thought to run through the clones heads as they realize their about to di- poof,Their glory...Never to come...there legend as the Two never to be told in there last moments they utter Few last words "THE DAY OF THE SHADOW WILL COME!!" and they combust as fallen warriors...as fallen clones,Echo at this point has sprinted through the forest and is currently digging a pothole a grimace on his face the pothole is a foot deep before the clones memories hit him and he blinks his face showing confusion at the thoughts of these two...'Did I do something wrong when performing the Jutsu..?' he ponders he can't help but feel a little sorry for these two and...creeped out by there thoughts of clone equality it's just something about that,It seems a tad unnatural,He decides to visit a therapist about those two clones before shaking that thought from his head,'Viper got me a present...?' he thinks grinning before it vanishes replaced by a frown of suspicion 'What if it's just a plan to get me out in the open..?' he thinks gritting his teeth in anger at the thought raising his right fist as he closes his eyes 'I'LL RIP THAT SMUG SMIRK RIGHT OFF HIS FACE IF HE EVEN THINKS ABOUT PULLING THAT ON ME!!!!!' he shouts mentally...Of course that doesn't stop him from standing up and walking towards the clearing passing through the good mile he put between himself and his brother..and those clones...which he will only speak of now in his therapy...His left eye twitches at the thought of the clones 'Am I going mad..? No of course not....Wait I'm talking to myself...!! Isn't that a sign of madness!!!???' he thinks frantically his right palm impacting against his forehead and running through his hair as his eyes widen in fear of this thought entering the clearing cupping his chin in thought walking past Viper his eyes closed as he ponders this almost completely forgetting the fight at this point.

[Final WC 4,182]

Last edited by EchoUchiha on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 am
Viper hears his brother mumbling to himself, he catches only bits of what he is saying, confused he simply waits till he is close enough,"Here Jack Ass!"Viper says in a playful tone, he flicks his right wrist sending the parcel flying a manner similar to a shuriken towards Echo's head, if not caught it will impact his left temple with decent force, nothing major but it would be enough to get his attention.

{WC:1,626}
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:00 am
Echo being shook from his psychological turmoil and theories on the enigma that is the human mind raises his hand and catches the parcel blinking twice before realizing he's made it and grinning tearing open the parcel eager to see what his brother has gotten him
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:03 am
Upon opening the parcel he would find the contents to be a perfect mint condition "Make Out - Extravaganza", still wrapped in plastic from the warehouse before being shipped out, Viper grins lightly awaiting his brothers reaction to this.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 am
Echo has a shocked expression on his face his hand shakily moving towards the cover of the book sliding it from it's plastic covering and slowly opening the cover a shining light radiating from the pages "..It...It's so beautiful...!" Echo states grinning wide as he rubs tears of joy from his eyes at this gift of gifts
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum