Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Destruction Of Kumogakure

+4
Rain Ish
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Ganki
Kino R. Kyodo
8 posters
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Destruction Of Kumogakure - Page 4 Empty Re: Destruction Of Kumogakure

Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:59 am
Honestly, Kai I know I don't usually agree with you, but in this case I absolutely agree. I felt that voiding the entire topic was not a good idea nor the correct action to take. At least all members of the topic should have agreed to it.

Even though there is now a No Vagueness Rule, it is by no means finalized nor finished. Its to be perfectly honestly in a test phase, trying to see how to actually word the rule and still allow the hiding of attacks to an extent.

My issue here is in the bold fact that Sameonna absolutely and completely ignored Mukoro's post in its entirety. Johnny makes a good point, if anyone had ignored someone else's post, the person that got ignored would take action and post what happened due to the other person ignoring the post altogether.

Kai does make some really valid claims. Such as the fact that the posting order got ignored. I noticed that also, but to be honest there has been times that posting order has been ignored. However, this would be a perfect situation to enforce it, as it clears up the main issue that it trying to void this entire topic.

Just to be extra clear, I witnessed the entire arguement myself. Kino was the only other staff member that witnessed the entire arguement from start to finish. It is unfair to just void the entire topic, when there has been other times this should have been done (The previous Kumo War topic had way more arguements). But yeah, if this stands, like Johnny said, everyone should get second chances. =\ I couldn't stand by and stay silent on this; when I got offline last night I thought this was going to be handled differently.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 pm
Conclusion; Muk can't participate in battles, since staff will dick about his posts 24/7. Eventhough if they are valid.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:56 pm
Imo, I agree with Kai, not on the second one though. His character doesn't effect us in any way, and you don't void something because a person missed their turn.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 pm
Might as void the topic, changed my mind. Rest of the staff is clearly right. This topic is just out of hand, no need for the argument to continue for a second day in a row.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum