Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

E-Rank: Dig Potatoes Empty E-Rank: Dig Potatoes

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 am
"So this is the leaf village huh... boring", Ganki said to himself as he reached the gates of the leaf village. He was still pretty upset that he came all the way from Kumogakure, just to dig some potatoes for a old lady. But, he really did it to enjoy the adventurous travel and site seeing. He was getting kind bored at his home village after the thunder bird incident.
As he got close to the gate,his back was straight,chest stuck out, and hands put to his waist... he looked like a proud ninja. All of the sudden, two white clouds of smoke poofed behind him. Two leaf ninjas where behind him and staring down at Ganki with a odd look of confusion. Ganki said with a firm tone of voice "I am Ganki of the village hidden in the clouds... and demand entry into the leaf village, i am here on strict business." both of the ninja guards retored at the same time saying "Pleaseeee.... One of the Guards said ""We know your here for the old bag who need tending to her potatoes, so if you must the the old lady is located on the west side of the village... have a nice day", the ninja granted him entry. Ganki, defeated in mind and body walked towards the gates muttering "thank you..." in a depressed kind of way. As he got into the village he took of running west to the old lady's house, he didnt let the guard ninjas completely ruin his day.
When he arrived at the house he knocked on the door, an old lady had appeared, and greeted him with joy... and cookies. "These cookies are the best, can i have some milk too before i go..eh..eh to work..eh". Ganki's throat was cracking due to the drynees the cookies left in his mouth. But the lady said ah ah ah... you will get your class of milk... after you complete my tasks". Ganki gave in to the request, but did a double take and said "Wait a minute, tasks... but i only came here to dig the potatoes". The lady reached for her shovel that was near the door and handed it Ganki, then closed the door. Ganki was pissed that he was shanghaied into doing more work than he was supposed to do, especially but a old hag.
A few hours had passed, he had completed his potatoe digging task along with the sweeping of the house floor, cleaning up the yard, an even giving the old lady a massage on her feet. He was laying on the floor on his stomach inside of the old lady's house dirt and tired, daydreaming about how if he could kill the old lady in her sleep than how would he do it. He suprizingly came up with a few way on how to do it, from making a clone to sneak in her house and suffocate her with a pillow, to means of even electrocution with his (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball jutsu. The possiblities were endless. When Ganki turned over, the old lady was standing infront of him with a cold glass of milk. Ganki, struggling to get up, asked " can i have some please... i worked all day long." She gave him some and thanked him for all the hard work he had completed. Ganki had no choice but to accept the lady's thank you. The lady also stuck out her hand as she wanted to shake his hand, at that moment Ganki had a instant thought of how to get his revenge of the old lady. He would focus all his lightning natured chaka to the palm of his hand, just a little, to give her a little jolt. But, he said to himself "next time." He shook her and and went there separte ways. Ganki yelled Finally..eh..eh im free of that old hag..eh.. im so thirsty.
Word count =688
Anonymous

E-Rank: Dig Potatoes Empty Re: E-Rank: Dig Potatoes

Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:05 pm
Approved
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

E-Rank: Dig Potatoes Empty Re: E-Rank: Dig Potatoes

Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:07 pm
do i get jp point too ?