Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 6:32 pmAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Koneko at the hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: Koneko at the hospital

Fri May 18, 2012 4:25 pm
Evens looked at the missing nin.
And he walked out of the room.
''You can take care of her, she'll trust you more than she trust me..''
He said and left the room.

Evens walked out of the hospital and looked back through the window to Koneko's room.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Fri May 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Koneko looked at Nasuke. Even thouggh she trusted Vash, she did not want to trust him. She got over her anger and looked down. Then back to him. "Wheres Vash? Is he alright?" She looked around and noticed Light was not here. "Where is he? The boy that took me here. What did you do to him?!"
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri May 18, 2012 9:43 pm
"Relax..." Nasuke replied, "Vash is a good friend of mine. I come in peace. Would you like anything?

Koneko still revealed a blank face to Nasuke, as his trust was not completely gained yet. Although this was the case, Nasuke smiled. He began to walk in and out of the room to gather some treatment and gifts. Stuffed animals, books, television, all of these things were provided for Koneko.

"You don't have to trust me..." Nasuke stated, "...just be happy, you will be alright. Vash will be here soon."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Fri May 18, 2012 10:03 pm
Koneko watched as he brought all of these things in. She was completely amazed by all of this. A certain teddy bear caught her eye, but she tried not to show that she was happy about it. "You don't need too..." She began to speak before he spoke. "Vash is coming? When!" She shouted almost jumping out of her bed.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri May 18, 2012 10:16 pm
The attempt at showing a happy face gave Nasuke great relief. "Of course I need to..." Nasuke smiled, "I made a mistake, and I never leave mistakes unsolved. Vash told me stories about you. You do not seem like a target, more like a friend actually. Unfortunately, because of my foolish act, you probably won't accept me as anyone even close to a friend, but I can tell you that Vash will arrive very soon. If you want me to leave now...I will..."

[EXIT]
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 4:04 am
Evens still looked at the window, the missing nin leaved so he guessed something must have happened.
He looked back in the room and ran through the open window.

He landed at the bed and looked at Koneko.
''Are you alright Koneko? Did anything happen?''
He asked her whits a scared voice.

He looked at her and saw stuff in the room.
Maybe something bad haven't happened... yet...
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 9:39 am
Koneko tried to stop Nasuke from leaving, but it was too late. He walked out the door. To be followed, Light ran through the door and plopped himself on the bed. "I-I'm fine... He's actually... Kinda nice..."
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 am
[OCC: i actually jumped through the window...]
Evens heard that Koneko was fine.
He smiled.

But when he heard that the missing nin was 'Kinda nice' he couldn't belief that a missing nin could be nice.

''Glad to hear you're ok''
He said to Koneko and smiled.

''Should i leave or do you want me to stay?''
He asked Koneko.

[I somehow just got the weirdest dejavu]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum