Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

State visit (Closed; Casual) - Page 5 Empty Re: State visit (Closed; Casual)

Tue May 15, 2012 6:18 pm
Mukoro innocently stroked his cheek against hers as he was hugging her from behind, very gently. He smiled as she closed her eyes, soft water pouring down on the two. He backed off after a little while, but it seems like Amane was doing odd things. Ah, well she grabbed the shampoo, that was all. Mukoro tried to huggle her but it seems that Mukoro was suddenly turned around as he faced the shower head. He was wondering what she was doing. She then started to clean his hair. Which felt nice, it made him blush. Nobody ever had taken good care of him like Amane did. He smiled slightly. She was so sweet. He then was pushed against the wall, wondering what she was doing and then kissed her gently back, but then blushed red when she nuzzled his neck. He softly stroked her back, and simply smiled as he looked deeply in her eyes.
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Thu May 17, 2012 6:39 am
Amane smiled sweetly at Muk, before ringing out her hair and leaving the shower. She wrapped a towel around herself, taking another off of the rack and handing it to Mukoro. She sighed and left the bathroom, retrieving clothes out of her closet and laying them on her bed. She opened the curtains a bit so some light could come in, and straightened the quilt and pillows on the bed. She sat down beside her clothes and began to dry her shoulders and legs with the soft towel. She rubbed her eyes and tied her hair back so she could dry herself properly, without her hair constantly dripping more water onto her skin. She had chosen a pair of jeans today, as she wasn't feeling the heat that much. The jeans were a light denim, with slices all the way up both legs. Amane hadn't worn these in a while, and was surprised when she found that she still fit into them. She smiled to herself and slipped a plain white vest over her head, zipping it up at the side. She then untied her hair and dried it a little, so it wasn't dripping. She combed it delicately, and left it to dry fully.
Anonymous

Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 am
Mukoro finished taking his shower after cleansing the rest of his hair and body. He got out of the shower and gracefully accepted the towel that Amane gave him. He put it around his neck as he walked to her bedroom. He dried himself off and put on his underwear and his shorts he kept in his bag. He always takes some back up clothes when ever he goes for some adventure. He loosened up his hair, as it was sitting freely to dry up a bit, since it was wet. His torso still nude, he walked around her bedroom. Looking outside of the window, seeing the villager walk around. He simply smiled, simply because of the view. He then looked into Amane's eyes. "Mind if I send my secretary a message that I'd be staying here for a little longer?" He smiled whilst saying this, he wanted to stay with Amane. He twirled his thumbs around a bit. Muk was a bit shy when asking questions. Muk then started to write the letter,

Mio Amico, Ame

I'm out, visiting a village closeby, here I met a girl named Amane. It would seem that this girl is rather interesting. Interesting enough to be called the Kazekage, and a person whom is great lover in bed. If you know what I mean. So that's that, I'll be coming back whenever I feel like in a week or so? Not sure when precisly. When I come back, I want to discus certain matters with the board, inform everyone that I'm on a state visit incase they ask.

Cordiali saluti,

Mukoro Taito.

Muk had to improve some of the wording to not seem too rude or something. He was finished with the letter and handed it over to Amane. "Please, send this to the Iwagakure Office, thank you." He said smilingly and slighlty bowed his head out of respect.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 6:34 pm
Amane nodded when Muk asked if he could send a letter, bouncing Odin's favorite ball off of the wall. His voice was so gorgeous. She smiled and reached her hand out to take the paper, but ended up pushing his hands back onto the windowsill. She held them down firmly and pushed her torso against his, forcing him to lean backwards. She bit his neck, and her eyelids fluttered. She pulled his hair playfully and stroked his face. "Tsuchikage-kun...forgive me...." she whispered into his ear, kissing his cheek lightly. The letter was still in his hand. She would take it to the bird station above her office after this. She ran her fingers through his damp hair and looked deeply into his eyes. "I think I....I..." She stuttered, and stopped. She shook her head. She couldn't say it, she was afraid of what he would think. What if he pushed her away? What if he told her he never wanted to see her again? What if.. Amane tried not to think about it. Three words could turn everything on it's head. She sighed and slid her hand up his muscular chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled his hand onto her thigh. She kissed him again, and sighed softly.
Anonymous

Thu May 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Muk smiled as she was about to take the letter, but then pushed his hands on the windowsill. Muk complied a bit and wondered what she was doing. He then blushed when he felt her cleavage pressing against his chest, and her teeth nibbling his neck. His hair was slightly pulled on, he pressed his lips against hers for a moment as he wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. He then blushes again when he felt her whisper in his ear. "No no.. it's okay.." He said, wondering why she did apologize. He laid the letter a bit away from Amane and himself and huggled her again looking deeply into her eyes. He then felt her soft fingers go trough his hair as she was to speak something. He understand slightly what she meant, as he looked into her eyes and huggled her more tight and presses his lips against hers for a second. "I love you, Amane-chan." He said smilingly, his eyes closed.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 7:45 pm
Amane blushed as he said those words. Her heart thumped inside her chest, and she dragged him back to her bed, falling back on it and kissing him. She held him close and stroked his almost dry hair, pressing her chest against his. "I love you too..." she breathed softly. She lay with him, just staring at his eyes. Amane could get lost in those eyes, their smooth, blueness, their glint when the light shined off of them, and their kindness when he smiled. His smile was beautiful too, the way his face lit up with a smile made Amane's stomach do aerobics. She twirled his hair more and ran her fingers over his abs, smiling to herself at how strong he was, yet how he was such a gentleman towards her. She touched one of his scars, and imagined his bravery. He really was perfect.
Anonymous

Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm
(Mind if we skip some minutes inb4 we go too deep into details)

Muk simply smiled and waited on her to speak, hoping that she felt and would say the same. He then was dragged to her bed, slightly blushing. He then got on top of her again, kissing her slowly. He then heard her words, which made him blush slightly. He gently looked in her eyes as she did with hers. She was so gorgeous. Muk closed his eyes, letting his body to do the talking. He nuzzled his nose against her nose for a moment as he kissed her slowly, starting to unzip his pants.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 8:27 pm
[A few minutes later]

Amane couldn't see anything more in the world. It was just him and his gorgeous body. She sighed and held him tightly, digging her nails into his back. She buried her head in his shoulder and nuzzled his neck fiercely. She felt bad, her nails were quite long, she hadn't bitten them for ages, so if they were sharp it was because they had been broken. She spoke softly occasionally, saying only one word. "Mukoro...Mukoro-kun....m..Muko..." she held him closer to herself, feeling his warm skin touch hers. It seemed she would be behind on her duties as Kazekage, but he was worth it. Besides, she could catch up. She pressed her face harder into his neck, and batted her eyelashes. This would probably tickle a little, and Amane loved his laugh.
Anonymous

Thu May 17, 2012 9:07 pm
Muk was holding Amane in his arms, gently as he felt her nails deeply in his back. But then he felt her face in his neck, which made him blush. His right eye slightly flinched because of her nails. But he didn't mind. He then felt her eyelashes tickling his neck. In which resulted into Muk innocently giggling a bit. "Hihi, stop it Amane" He said whilst giggling and innocently smiling at her. She was so cute. He then slightly stroked her hair, with a bright smile on his face. His eyes gently closed. "Is it okay, if we sleep again?" He asked, with a soft voice rather. He was pretty tired again. Muk liked to sleep at occasions. Because he's an idealist at times and likes to dream about better things.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 am
Amane smiled when he asked her if they could sleep. She had become quite tired. "of course..." she breathed. She lay back on the pillow and closed her eyes, still stroking a lock of his hair. She pulled it slightly towards her, making him lean in to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled his cheek, breathing softly. It seemed the Tsuchikage was quite tired, so she held onto him softly and smiled, relaxing her body. She began to breathe slowly, and was about to doze off.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum