Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kidan Inuzuka
Kidan Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

C rank mission Attracting attention Empty C rank mission Attracting attention

Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm
Vakara had finally gotten his hands on a C-rank mission. No plucking potatoes or rescuing cats out of a tree this job was actually significant to the village. As a genin he had the right to this kind of mission. Apparently one of the shop keeps was having trouble obtaining his sales, now he needs help getting back into business and back on track. Vakara had been looking at the file for the past few hours figuring out a strategy that would allow him to work all this out. Entering the shop he headed right to the front desk.

"Hello Vakara Senebo. I'm here for the mission? I can get you customers."

A deep older voice buzzed in from the back.

'I thought there were two of you.'

Vakara remembered, someone else was also put on the mission to gain assistance for the other part of attracting attention. "Yeah he was, um..he'll be here shortly. The village doesn't have us as a team and I'm a bit of a loner, but have no ear were both working on the case. here's just a few things I'll need before I can get you your customers."

The man appeared back to the desk walking in from the back with a large stack of what seemed to be flyers. Placing them on the desk in front of him.

'Yep just post these all around town and I'm sure that it'll be fine.'

Vakara looked shocked at the amount of paper in front of him, taking a few from the top. "Yeah, sir I'll be honest, the mission report said that I can be trusted with deciding how to advertise, now if my partner wishes to hang up flyers that's his choice, what I want to do is target particular people. People that would want to continue to buy weapons from you and will want to be familiar customers in here. But I'm gonna need something. That something is a weapon."

'I have no problem giving you a weapon, and yes I did say in the report that you can have free reign so long as you get the job done, but wouldn't hanging up flyers be easier and less expensive?'

Vakara shook his head. "I'm not looking to get you just a few customers and getting the mission taken care of, rather then having people come in today and never come in again you'll want to get ahead of the competition. That means not having people come in and just buy a kunai or two that means shinobi getting ready for war and coming in here." The shop keeper seemed impressed pulling out a sword.

'This is a wakashi. Very fine sturdy blade, meant for quick slashes, similar to a katana but a bit more traditional it's a finer piece if I do say so myself.'

Vakara picked up the weapon. "Would 200 be enough?" The shop keeper nodded as Vakara gave him his price. "Good I should be back later." Vakara rushed out of the shop, he knew exactly where he had to go. To the training grounds. He rushed past some citizens and even a few shinobi stopping for a moment, he began hearing ranting of some sort, turning around and seeing a man standing on a large box.

'come one come all the best weapon shop in town. There's so many wonderful things to be bought at this store they have katanas, kunai, reapers, wire of all lengths shinobi you know you want a piece."

Vakara saw he had a covering over him, it was a large cover connected to the building behind him. He was obviously advertising for someone else, but maybe this was a moment.

'And now ladies and gentleman your asking where can I go to get these amazing thing?'

Vakara rushed up the side of the building using his surface walking technique. He slowed down to stalk his way across the building walking up and over to the cover now on top he kept stepping until finally he was upside down right above the speaker.

'And that place ladies and gentlemen is..'

"Is Lost legends weapon shop! Thank you ladies and gentleman, as you can see by this flyer it is near you and awaiting your shopping desires. Those kunai of yours dulling? Those swords chipped? Those wires not the same as fresh and new? Looking to be a better shinobi or just keep your families safe?"

The speaker looked up shocked, seeming now to get more frustrated by every word the leaf shinobi was speaking. Pulling up his wooden staff and his blue robe, the speaker poked a Vakara. Vakara hoped off the cover now on the stands. "People of the leaf village, this smith of weaponry has been around for years and suddenly there's a few new shops in town and you forget who made those weapons? Wow, I mean don't get me wrong it's fine to buy on occasion from another store, try something new. But really would you trust your families safety with people who just started their craft? Would you trust your own life?" He hoped down the stand walking up obviously a fellow shinobi, must have been chunin though due to the vest. "Sir you seem like a battle tested warrior. Imagine you toss your new kunai at an enemy from the mist or cloud, or even a missing ninja. Now imagine that the blade is slightly dulled and it can't pierce them. Now they take their blades and what?"

He asks the shinobi looks to Vakara and nods. 'I'd be dead.'

"Dead folks do you hear that? I'm not normally this outspoken but really how can you deny the freshest most luxurious equipment that's half the price? I'll tell you how." Vakara steps back onto the block. The speaker not wanting Vakara to be anywhere near him now poking the ninja again with the staff. The genin smirked unleashing his sword slashing the staff in half with the blade. The speaker shrieked and fell off the block. "With effective use. This is a fine lost legends classic sword. The wakashi and in truth I would never leave my training camp without it. I can't believe any of you would." Vakara picked up the part of the staff he had cut off. "See this, don't get me wrong wood should lose to steal but should it lose so easily." He showed everyone the brand of the new shop on the staff. "Anyone here have a family?"

A large man raises his hand his two small children cowering behind him. "Sir, you seem like a man who can handle his own. I see your kids, they are probably your hope and joy right?" The large man nods. "Then don't let anyone forget that. The weapons at lost legends are finally crafted to make sure they don't brake or dull like other weapons. He's a weapon maker that cares and he's been supplying this village for a while now. I'm a professional shinobi, I will be taking the chunin exams and I refuse to use anything else but Lost Legends weapons." The small crowd gave a big round of applause. Vakara bowed as the speaker got back up to the large speaking box in front of Vakara.

'Why you, you ruined our business, who are you to tell everyone our weapons are less quality?!'

Vakara snickered a bit. "I'm Vakare Senebo. I'm one of the best in the genin class. I also am not a big jutsu user. My life depends on me using melee weapons. I don't buy second rate."

The speaker went to throw a punch but being a bit on the elderly side the whined up took a bit, Vakara made a few hand signs using his replacement jutsu the man punched the block of staff Vakara had sliced. The leaf Shinobi now off the box and rushing through the crowd. "Everyone take one." He only could give out a handful but those people seemed interested. "Please follow me to Lost Legends now." Vakara ran as a few of the younger shinobi at the event followed him going in right to the store."I wonder how the other guy did?" Vakara said aloud.

(WC-1,383 enjoy and joker your up)
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10

C rank mission Attracting attention Empty Re: C rank mission Attracting attention

Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 am
"Hah, hah, hah! Ahhh damnmit!!! Why am i alway late for something important. First the assignemnt and now the C-Rank Mission which earn me much reward and fame! Damn me!" said Xzelaxer as he run very fats, exhausting and breath heavily. He accepted a C-Rank Mission to advertise about weapon and now he's late on it.

Xzelaxer get to relieve himself, catching his breath when he arrive. He notice the banner saying 'Lost Legend Weapon Shop" and no doubt about it, the owner was his client. He take a few step forward still take time cataching his breath and think of how he should deal with his client, on how he can make an excuse.

"Sorry sir...I'm late...it's just that...it's just that i'm searching for some place good for advertise your weapon..." he said heading his face down looking terrified. He avoid eyes contact with the owner himself.

"You're late alright, your partner arrive here before you for ages. Now...do you have some way to do it?" asked the owner trying to get some good idea. He expect some good idea from the boy just like the guy earlier.

"Another partner.??' he thought to himself bewildered and wondering. Come to think of it, in the mission paper, they did said it's for two genin. Xzelaxer chuckle for his own stupidness and bad brain. "Oh right...i think i got some idea. Since the weapon here is good to begin with, it'll be easy for me. I'm a Swordsman and i'm really good with weapon. I can show them some move. Can you lend me some Kunai, Shurkien and Katana? Especially Katana, i'm really good at it. And....i'llcheck out the other shop too. I've heard of them using some kind of trick to hire famous weapon user and promote thier weapon. Actually...their weapon are bad quality. I've used it before" said Xzelaxer with enthusiasm trying to get his client to believe and have fate in him. He realize that he's good at speaking sometime. He hope that the owner would have fate in him.

The owner, head his face down a little. [color=violet["If you said so..."[color] said the owner crouching down. He take a few minute and then come back with 2 Kunai, 3 Shuriken and 1 Katana. "Here you go...you show some self-confidence right there, i want to see it when you come back. Oh...and your partner had already thought the same way. He's promoting it now, and it's likely that he's successful. Oh...and here's the kyer. You might need it," said the owner.

Xzelaxer fetch his equipment and start to walk away. He would like to meet his so called partner sometime to see what time of guy he is. He pace outside and think for some place to advertise the weapon. "I guess i'll wander off first" said Xzelaxer as he began to walk. Luck really on his side. He spot some ninja walking around. He quickly run toward them.

"Hey! Are you in need of some type of weapon? Do you want to have a good weapon that won't broke easily? Do you want to find a good quality weapon without falling into the owner's trick? You know this weapon...It's from the famous Lost Legend's weapon!" said Xzelaxer as he show the weapon to them and hand out flyers. He try to show a smiley face revealing his headband so that they will have fat in him.

"And how should i bealieve someone who's promotiong the weapon on road like that?" asked one of the guy showing doubt. He's right. No one would believe in some word like that.

"I know you'll ask something like that and i'm well-peapred. You see this weapon. Look at it appearance. It's sharp, shiny and more. It weren't for sale it's just to show you the quality. If you want to buy them, you have to visit the shop. Here i'll show you how sharp it is." said Xzelaxer. As he finished, he took out a thick paper. He raise it and throw it into the air. Swifly, Xzelaxer hastily unsheath the Katana and slice the paper into two. Usually...the papaer is hard to cut but the Katna is pretty sharp. "You see...it's pretty sharp. Now to the Kunai" said Xzelaxer taking out a towel. He fold it together making it thick. Then he use the Kunai to stab the thick towel. It went through!! "See how sharp it is. Now to the shuriken" said Xzelaxer taking out the Shurkien. He point to the wooden bench then throw the Shuriken. The Shuriken stuck into the bench, without moving. "You believe me now? And you're free to test it at the shop" said Xzelaxer.

All the ninja nodded in joy of finding a proper equipment. Xzelaxer hand out more fkyer so that they can share it with their friend. "Word of Mouth" is the best advertise. The Ninja start to pace off toward the Weapon Shop inteding to test the weapon. Xzelaxer walk more and start to show one genin after another. Sweat soak his body as he work really hard. Xzelaxer is the kind to work hard on his job to make it complete successfully. No matter how hard he need to work, he need to endure it because it's his responsibilty.

Xzelaxer feel that he has complete his job as he walk across the rival shop. He lurk around for awhile eavsdrop their word and the way they advertise. "That's really a stupid way to advetise. I'm surprise they succeed." murmured Xzelaxer as he began to walk to his client. He return the equipment he used and explain everything he did. The owner was amzed by his ability and really like him. Xzelaxer even told how the rival advertise their weapon which led the owner to consider about that. In the end, Xzelaxer has successfully, complete his mission for some really hard work. He's proud of himself.

Word Counts: 1,002
Anonymous

C rank mission Attracting attention Empty Re: C rank mission Attracting attention

Mon May 07, 2012 9:01 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum