Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

The first meeting (Ecto & Shilo) - Page 2 Empty Re: The first meeting (Ecto & Shilo)

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm
Shilo raised her hand to her mouth and laughed softly; "A trickster you say? Well that does sound like an interesting feat. Although, I do feel we'd get along even better if you restrain yourself from playing any practical jokes on me."
How intriguing, I wonder, what Jojo could offer? A prompt reaction aired itself through a grin which had stretched itself across her face.

Shilo had quickly finished what little remained of her noodles and had taken another drink before wiping her lower lip with her thumb, as to avoid any sauce going unnoticed -to her at least-, as well as it being only manerably to keep a presentable front. She nodded before continuing "Hah, well that is quite a good ideal; keeping things organised-" she tapped her nose "-I like it~!"

She had noticed his face turning sour? for a split second. Hmm she raised a brow, "Are you okay? Something wrong with the food?..." Shilo had tapped the counter top and looked politely towards the waiter, glass in hand. "May I have a refill? Please and thank you~" she kindly jeered toward the man. When she had received her glass once again she smiled and gently brought her finger around the Glass' brim, tracing it. "Anything else to share or would you rather we take turns? Also, I had heard about this third member in our party, Jojo....do you know anything of them?" its not like she wasnt bothered, she really was it's just Shilo was slightly socially inept at the best of times. She kept her eyes on the glass, waiting for him to reply.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The first meeting (Ecto & Shilo) - Page 2 Empty Re: The first meeting (Ecto & Shilo)

Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 am
I didn't realize that my face puckered up. I shook my head and smiled. "Its probably nothing. My usual ramen tasted a little too sweet this time. I usually order their spicy ramen platter." I said as I looked down at an empty bowl. I asked the waiter for another glass of water before turning back to Shilo. "It would be nice to know the style of jutsu you were training with." I suggested politely as the waiter passes me another glass. I take a sip and set it down next to the empty bowl. "I only met Jojo once, she's kind. At the time I met her, I didn't know she was one of my...." I paused for a second. "....Our teammates." I corrected myself. I smiled at Shilo. "You have nothing to worry about, I only prank people that deserves a prank." I explained as I took another sip of the water.
Anonymous

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 pm
She had nodded slowly, still looking into her glass before raising both her head and attention. "Well, it's not that I have a preference but for a time, I was quite fond of ninjutsu but now I'm often using taijutsu to the best of my abilities. So really, it's not as though I major in either field, I just, I'm well practised in the two styles." she had smiled, struggling to reassure the thought of her being a valuable asset to the team. maybe I just like hurting people physically, that doesn't make me a sadist of some sort does it?! she scoffed at the thought yet hadn't rejected it completely.
"Ah, well at least you've had the chance of meeting her! That's good then, hopefully the three of us will get a long well~" her tone had picked up slightly at the end of her sentence. Shilo usually sang most of what she said, it was an obvious feat for someone who seemed to be so cheery most of the time although it had become quite irksome.

She sighed a little, out of relief of course, one he had reassured her of her being safe from any jokes or pranks. "Thank you, it's greatly appreciated." she smirked.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum