Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A map to aid the villageToday at 2:12 pmKutari UchihaMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 1:26 pmMizaki HyuugaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

The first meeting (Ecto & Shilo) Empty The first meeting (Ecto & Shilo)

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 pm
It was a vibrant day in Sunagakure, as always; the sun was shining, the cool winds were blowing through the valley and of course, the sand ridden streets were busy.
Shilo had decided that she'd best go out on a stroll through Sunagakure; she was supposed to be meeting a team mate today. Hmm, I hope I find the right person. We're supposed to be team mates so I doubt he'd stand me up. I don't know too much about him or my other partner either! I guess this introductory day should be well worth our time then.

Once she had made her way to the meeting place, a Ramon stall of course, she waited for her team mate. "He's got 10 minutes, 15 tops" she said, tapping her wrist.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The first meeting (Ecto & Shilo) Empty Re: The first meeting (Ecto & Shilo)

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm
I casually walk through the town of Suna and look up at the sky. It was pretty much an ordinary day. There was one thing on my mind that made this day a little more important than any other day. A few weeks ago I sent a message to one of my team mates, Shilo Satou, asking her if she wanted to meet to get acquainted with each other. I figured that if we became better friends, then we would become better team mates as well. I sent another message to my other team mate, Jojo, but she may not have gotten the message. It wouldn't matter though, I know that Jojo lives in a cave, just on the outside of town. If I really wanted to get acquainted with her then I can just simply pay her a visit.

I look at one of the clocks from the window of one of the stores and realize that I was going to be late for my meeting. I quickly started to walk towards the ramen stall, trying not to be late. It didn't take me long to get there, I was already pretty close. I walk into the stall and look around the room. I never meat Shilo before so I had no idea how she looked. All I knew about her was that she was a younger girl. I walked up to the counter of the stall and get the waiters attention. "Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend, Shilo Satou. Do you know if she's here?" I ask the man politely.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 pm
While waiting, she had begun tapping her fingers over the surface of the counter. She wasn't always as patient as expected but luckily enough she had heard someone asking for her so she turned her attention to him and straightened herself up. Shilo cleared her throat whilst staring at the boy before her, he hadn't noticed her yet, "Uhm, H-hello? she stammered slightly before waving a hand "Ecto? I'm Miss Satou but you can call me Shy if you like; we will be spending quite a bit of time together seeing as we are both assigned to the same team! she smiled as she extended her hand towards him Dont leave me hanging, please say this guy is as nice as he looks...

Small beads of sweet began to form underneath her bangs; she always got so anxious when meeting new people, what's more-alone. Hopefully both he and Jojo were as nice as she had heard, as they had seemed. Shilo tapped on the stool beside the very one she was sitting on, as to invite him to relax and get ready for their acquaintance. Before he could say anything she dropped some currency on the counter and grinned toward the man at waiting "I'll have a glass of water and a small bowl...of the usual of course!" Shilo had looked toward her team mate with kind, amber orbs and questioned, "And you? I'll pay; it's the least I can do besides, money's already out" she laughed sweetly.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm
I look at the girl that had just got my attention. She looked like a sweet, innocent young woman. I took her hand with a smile. "Ecto Soren Cross. Grandson of Soren Cross, the apprentice of Lady Cloud." I introduced myself kindly as I took the seat beside her. "No need to buy for me." I said as I smiled. I look to the waiter. "Why don't you put her order and my usual on my tab. If I remember correctly, my bill is due in a week." I said to the man. He nodded. "That it is." He replied as he put two glasses of water in front of us and turned around to start making the ramen.

I turned my attention back to Shilo. "I never had anyone pay for my meal, and seeing how its our first time meeting, I can't have you pay for yours either. Save your money for something you want." I said kindly as I looked this sweet girl in the eyes. "So, tell me about yourself. How did you grow up?" I asked casually as I took a sip of my water.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 pm
She smiled as he had taken a seat on the stool beside her's. Thank goodness; he is nice! was the first thought to run through her mind. She smirked coyly as he introduced himself. "Ah~ wow!! I've heard of Lady Cloud before, what a woman she was" Shilo had respected the previous Kage ever since she was told of her and her doings. A truly inspirational soul she was She beamed before nodding hesitantly, "That's nice of you but really--ach I guess it's a bit too late now but next time, next time it's on me and that's a promise." she gently placed her hands on either leg and breathed in. What a question to kick start the topic she laughed.

"Well-" she began, "I'd like to think I grew up just as anyone else would have. I have an elder sister, we're still in touch, and just recently I spent Christmas over at My ex brother in law's, her old partner. You'd think it would be awkward but, it was fun. Just Mist, Asura, Kenal, Hakuzi and I." she smiled, again. It was becoming a habit of her's. She'd soon grow dimples if this feat didn't stop. "What about you? Did you do anything fun or festive for the holidays?" she pondered before taking her glass in hand and drinking small sips of water.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:20 pm
I started to think back on this last holiday. The only thing I though that was worth mentioning was spending time with my best friend, Dein Vinter III. "It was a usual holiday for me. Relaxing, joking around, and spending time with people that mean the most to me. The only person that I spent time with this year was Dein Vinter the Third." I said as the waiter placed a bowl of ramen in front of Shilo and me. "About Mist, She is on my best friends team. She has been assigned to the same team as Dein. Mist seems to balance him out. He is a trickster at heart, just like I am. Mist is a little on the strict side, but she intends well. Did you know that Mist is the great grand-daughter of Lady Cloud?" I said as I took a bite of the ramen, hiding my mouth from Shilo with my hand. I didn't think it was polite to let a girl see noodles hanging from the mouth. "Tell me more about your family." I suggested with interest.
Anonymous

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 pm
Shilo listened keenly before tucking into the piping hot noodles set before them. "haha, that sounds as if it were fun. It's always a good idea to spend time with friends and family, is it not?" she had taken a small bite from her small portion; she hadn't the biggest appetites in public, but in the comfort of her own home, she wasn't fussed but then again, it's a natural habit to fall victim to the social norm when you're outside of your own personal space, or so she'd figured. "Ah, so Onee chan has been assigned as your friend's team mate?! We should consider a big get together in that case!?" she laughed. Shilo was the youngest child in her family, and she figured it hadn't been that much of a surprise that she wasn't given a lot of attention; she didn't even have the same surname anymore but, she wasn't one to complain -normally- so she did her best to remain cheery throughout this outing.

"Mist has always been talented; she's a big heart and I look up to her for that." a solemn smile fading from her face. "well, to be honest there isn't that much to say; nothing especially interesting, aside from what you've previously mentioned. We're all just, a normal happy family, or so it would appear and I'm just an average girl; self conscious, bashful but ambitious. she tried to think of things to say but in all honesty, she wasn't that much of a talker, when she did speak openly, she'd either be spiteful and sarcastic or blissfully oblivious and droll. Shilo was noted for her abnormal behaviour, always had been since an early age. An uneasy look appeared momentarily before she stretched her lips into another firm, reassuring smile. "What about you, Ecto? I'm eager to hear about you!! If you don't mind, that is." I think my team and I will get along just fine~
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm
I eagerly listen to Shilo talk while we both enjoy our ramen. She changed the subject to me and I didn't know where to start. There was a lot to tell about me but how to tell it was beyond me. Its those kind of moments that were a 'you had to be there' situation. "Well, what would you like to know. I'm a book and you just read the first chapter by meeting me. Read farther and ask away." I said. I hope she got my metaphor. Not a lot of people understand what I was talking about or what I was meaning to say.

I was enjoying my first meeting with Shilo. For a young girl, she really didn't act her age. She seemed older and more mature than she really was. It makes me think that she didn't really have a good childhood and was forced to grow up. She still had the attitude of someone young but her speech patterns and body language seemed too mature for someone like her. I could only imagine how she was when she got into a fight. With her, its hard to tell. She could be the defensive type of fighter but then again, her young age could trick you. She could be aggressive at the same time.
Anonymous

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 am
She had grinned widely, he seemed happy enough to share some things about himself. This she considered as good; the more you know about someone, the more reliable they become. She layed her chopsticks down and thought for a moment. "Well, what about the basics? What kind of personality do you have? Any hobbies or hidden talents?" she nudged him playfully, if a bit roughly before adding, "Oh, and your style, as in when you are fighting. I'd like to know the basic elements of this team, y'know? Different skills can work to our advantage so long as we try hard." she might've come off as a tad too excited about this whole team work thing but who's to say that's a bad thing?

Shilo had taken a moment to calm down, she dug her fingers into either side of the seat and stared at the floor, a light pink haze colouring her abnormally pale face. Was that Ramen too hot or am I talking too much?! she gulped down some of her water and ate some more of her ramen before letting out a sigh. "Well? You decided what to say yet?" she simpered.
Ecto Cross
Ecto Cross
Citizen

Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 pm
"Basics huh. Well, let me see, I've been known to be quite the trickster. I guess you can say that I've made a hobby out of playing pranks and jokes on people. I never understood why I did, It just feels right at the moments it happens." I said as I noticed my ramen was too sweet. I normally eat my ramen with some spice, not sweetness. "And when it comes to my jutsu, I haven't learned any yet, but I would love to learn genjutsu. Being a trickster, genjutsu seems right because its an illusion jutsu." I explained to Shilo as I took another bite of the extremely sweet ramen. Not that sweet is bad, just I like my spicy ramen best.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum