Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 1:50 amHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 12:37 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 10:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 9:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 8:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 7:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 7:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Being Mischievious is awesome Empty Being Mischievious is awesome

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 am
A sunny day would a weatherman predict. The winds of the far stretching ocean were reaching the tree's of the land as the tree's swayed along with the wind. The fart of an old man in his 70's was covering the street as Muk was walking trough it. The lies of people surrounding Muk's ears as he continued to walk. He had no goal today. Nothing set to do or wanting to do. Just a day to laze off. Muk wanted to walk to the Country borders. He wanted to see the border of the border. Muk was amazed by how his own geography failed. As he walked trough the streets of Iwa he was thinking a bit. Something rather unique for him 'Country of borders? It's a country with only borders. So this country has a border right? So I'll be seeing a Border in a border' Would Muk be thinking off. He was thinking about this borderception for hours as he finally arrived. He didn't realize that he already was in the border. He was continuing to walk trough the country as he arrived at an forrest. He calmly walked trough as he saw the birds tweeting around 'Funny shiz' He would think as he continued to walk here.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Being Mischievious is awesome Empty Re: Being Mischievious is awesome

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:26 am
((Don’t blame me for what happens here, I have to remain in character, and I didn’t exactly know about this part of yin when I made the char >.<))
Yin walked out the building. Well, it was less walking, more raging. She was getting strife left and right. Though, even raging out would not get her away from it. It was from inside her own head that it was originating. Yin, let him out. Now. He does not deserve it. You know I am right. SHUT UP, YANG! No. You know it is wrong. You know you must release it. NO! NO! NO! NOT EVEN IF I COULD! LEAVE ME ALONE! No, Yin. He is our cousin. Let him out. You know you… Yin could only ignore him for so long, but, she would try to make this so long as long as possible. She left the area of the compound, and continued on, walking to no place, no direction intended, just going where her legs took her. She eventually ended up in the Country of Borders, but she did not care. She did not care what happened.

She looked up one brief moment. Yang seemed to be out of comments. For the moment at least. She saw someone, a boy, seemed to be about her age. She had never seen this boy before. She made one final check. Everything on her body was the way it should be. She did not like the loose clothing, but she could not do anything about that, nor the fact that the shirt was a stark white, and the pant’s black. No, Yin, don’t But it was too late. She was already thinking how to greet him. Yang, do me a favor and work on maintaining the transformation for me? Common, be a dear. Fine. I do not approve of this, but I also do not approve of not helping someone in need. I must teach by example. With that, the Yang part of Zee’s mind took over control of the transformation, so the Yin part could focus on the main world. “Hi,” she said to the boy. “I am Yin. What is your name?”

((Be merciful >.<))
Anonymous

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:47 am
((Uh.. okay?))
Muk stared at an odd tree. 'You have those things in the world don't you?' He was thinking as He saw a girl approach rather someone who seemed odd too. "Uh Hiyo," He started off with. He slightly smiled not being so much interested in this person but yet wanting a conversation with this person to find out what's odd with her. "The name is Taito, Mukoro Taito. You can call me Muk." He started to introduce himself. "Tis nice to meet you, Yin" He started as He broke eye contact and looked at the horizon "So what are you doing here today?" He asked her gently wanting to know her intentions.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 am
Yin's face twitched a little at the man's indifference. Perhaps I should take over. She wanted to punch his lights out for that. Did he not get that she was saying hi in an... overly nice fashion? But NOOOO, he showed complete indifference. Please. They switched out. Yang, Zee, his and Yin's given name, as he preferred to be called by others. He released the transformation as he returned to normal. His chest popped back in. Yin had made it a little larger this time... he preferred not to think about why. He also returned the rest of his body to normal, his hair shortening. He stepped back from the other person a little and said "Hi, you can call me Zee. I am sorry. Yin was a little... ticked off today." He was not going to tell Muk that he was the final straw. "As for why we are here, Yin has been pissed since our cousin up and attacked us, so she has kinda been rage walking for a few hours now. So, first off, what are you doing here? Also... where is "here?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum