Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Kage's Shadow
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

May the gods bless the broken road - Page 2 Empty Re: May the gods bless the broken road

Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:09 pm
His words had a profound impact on his darling Asuka's mood in this moment. The rain was still pouring down on them, but for the moment, he didn't care. She would giggle slightly, and he could feel his soul lighten at the sweet sound of her joy. He had finally told her that he loved her, a feeling that he was running from for so long. Truth be told, he always had the feeling that he loved her. It wasn't just her softness, it wasn't just her kindness, it was her undying loyalty and devotion to her cause. It was so appealing to him.

She would wrap her hands around the back of his neck and she spoke sweet words to him once more. She told him that she loved him too, but this time he didn't panic. Instead, he let out a long sigh of relief, feeling content in this moment. She would promise him that they would get through this together, and he believed her with his whole heart. He couldn't quite explain it, but her words just flowed through his mind and soothed his very soul. But it was the next question that would put him back into a concerning territory.

She asked if there was anything else that he needed to tell her. He wanted so much to say yes, that there was nothing else and that she knew everything, but she didn't. His face would go from complete satisfaction, to a worry once more. But he decided that she asked for it all, so he was going to finally do what he was told, and share with her everything he had been hiding from her. He formulated the words in his mind for a few moments. He would take in a breath, and then he would begin explaining to her his final secret.

"Asuka. I fear by telling you this, I will change your outlook on me. But you have asked for complete and total honesty, and for the first time in my life, I will not run from it. When I was younger, I had an obsession with blood, something I'm sure you remember. But over the years, the obsession has not left me. When you cut your hand on our mission, and I drank the blood that had pooled in your hand, that wasn't my first time consuming blood, and I'm terribly sorry to say it won't be my last. Part of my payment for my nightly activities, was I would be able to draw blood from my clients. Blood consumption had become part of my daily routine, and it's been four days since I have consumed any and I can feel my body out of sorts." He paused for a moment to gauge her reaction.

"If we are to continue... together. Then I must tell you that I come with that particular set of baggage, and we will need to figure out how we can coexist with that being the case for me. Please do not think less of me." He would look into her eyes, fear filling his very soul as he would wait for the reaction to the revelation that he would express to her. Terrified of what could come.

WC: 540
TWC: 6033
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

May the gods bless the broken road - Page 2 Empty Re: May the gods bless the broken road

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:43 pm
She’d watch as his face went from joyous to somber after she asked the last question. Asuka began to panic internally, as her happy smile turned to concern as she gazed up at him. She would pull her face from his and release him from the hug, thinking that he may be upset with her now. Was there more he still didn’t want to tell her? It was silent for a few moments as he seemingly juggled through his thoughts in an attempt to find the right words.

After a deep breath, he would remind her of the fascination of blood he had when he was a child. While in the orphanage there were a few times when Asuka fell and hurt herself, as she often still did, however when he rushed to aid her, she sometimes would notice him staring at any of her blood that spilled out from any injury she had gotten. Though he never acted odd regarding it, she knew that he was seemingly fascinated by it. He would continue to inform her that his interest in it had only grown over the years, and had even taken to ingesting the blood of others. She would look a bit shocked at this statement but not upset by his comment.

He would then tell her that it had become part of his routine and that he hadn’t had any within the last four days which made him feel out of sync with his body. Though she found his obsession quite odd, as a child she would often be scared by the sight of it herself. However, since she had begun working at the hospital she had become rather comfortable interacting with the substance and was no longer afraid of it. He would then inform her that if they were to be together, she would have to be okay with his obsession and that they’d need to find a way for him to be able to maintain his routine.

She honestly was unsure of what to think at this moment, his request was rather off-putting but not enough to change how she felt about him. Asuka didn’t know fully how to react to this but knew that she was going to accept him no matter what. She had already requested that he stop doing something that he had been doing for years, so how could she ask him to stop this? Especially if it impacted his body and mind as much as he said it did. She’d think for a few moments as she pondered exactly what to say to him. Once she had decided she’d give him a reassuring smile before taking one of his hands in hers if he allowed.

”Well, I guess my first question is if my blood was good enough for you. I’m not a fan of pain, but I’d be willing to give you mine if you’d be willing to only take from me. I’m not going to lie, it may take me some time to get used to the idea, but I’d try anything if it would help you.”

If he began to speak she would allow him to do so uninterrupted. She could feel herself getting colder by the minute as she yearned for a hot shower and a nice meal. Her stomach hurt slightly from not eating all day, and she was beginning to get a headache because of it. After he finished speaking she’d attempt to give him a hug if he allowed, and after pulling away from their embrace she’d light up once more before speaking sweetly once again.

”We should go back to my place, we can talk more when we get out of the rain. I’m freezing and dying to take a hot shower. Also, I forgot to eat today so I’m a bit hungry, so let's go home okay?”

If he motioned to pick her up as he so often did she’d allow him to without any issue. She was excited to see what their lives would become after this moment and hoped for a bright future in his arms.

(EXIT)

WC:692
Total WC: 5990

WC Claims:
+ 11 Chakra
1500/1500 Teketsu Needle B Rank Previous training here
1313/1313 Perfect Body B Rank Previous training here
4000/4000 Pureblood
1377/1500 Furious Design
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:25 am
He spoke about what he needed and at first, she was certainly unsure of just how she felt about his affliction. He completely understood, but he felt certain in his telling her. She did ask for everything, and this was the darkest thing that he could tell her, the only thing he could think of telling her that hid away as a secret. He was sure that she would think far differently of him. He looked at her as her mind went through different stages of thought, and the more she thought about what he had said, the more uncomfortable he would get.

She would flash him a reassuring smile, and Akira's body would suddenly leap backwards slightly. Was she losing her mind? Was she finally breaking away from him? Was this a ploy to get his defenses down so she could run? All of this turned out to be false as she began to speak to him once more. She would ask a question that would set his heart on fire with intrigue. She asked if her blood was good enough for him. His eyes would widen with disbelief as he could barely form sentences in his mind, let alone with his mouth. He would just nod his violently, letting her know that it was more than good enough.

She would then continue and tell him that she was willing to let him take her own blood, but only if he would agree to only take blood from her. She would admit that it would take some time for her to get used to the idea, but that she was willing to help him. His mouth was hanging open by the end of her sentences, in true disbelief as to what it was that he was listening to.

He would cough a bit, not sure if it was the cold, the rain, or just sheer shock. He would speak slowly at first. "If I'm honest with you. Your blood is best I've ever tasted. I would be honored if it was only yours that I would taste. But do hear me when I say that I make it as pleasureable as possible. I will show you what I mean when we do our first... session." His voice would lack his usual flamboyance, instead it would sound more like a normal person, speaking with his charm, but not too much.

She would come in and give him a hug, which he would reciprocate with an overjoyed level of gladness. He would sweep her off her feet, and with her in her arms, she would say that she was hungry, cold, and needed a hot shower. It was then that an idea sparked in his mind. He looked down at her beautiful face and said softly. "I have just the idea for that." He would walk them to her home, walk through the door with her still in his arms, and they began their first night of hopefully many as an official couple.

WC: 502
TWC: 6535

Claims WIP
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:44 pm
Asuka Hyuuga wrote:

(EXIT)

WC:692
Total WC: 5990

WC Claims:
+ 11 Chakra
1500/1500 Teketsu Needle B Rank Previous training here
1313/1313 Perfect Body B Rank Previous training here
4000/4000 Pureblood
1377/1500 Furious Design

Approved
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:19 pm
TWC: 6535

WC Claims:

+1674 towards Ketsuruyugan Genjutsu (complete) (Previous Progress)
+1875 towards Blood Dragon: Compression (Complete)
+1875 towards Blood Dragon-Ascension (complete)
+1125 towards Blood Clone Jutsu (Complete)
Dumping remaining WC
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 am
Akira Namikaze wrote:TWC: 6535

WC Claims:

+1674 towards Ketsuruyugan Genjutsu (complete) (Previous Progress)
+1875 towards Blood Dragon: Compression (Complete)
+1875 towards Blood Dragon-Ascension (complete)
+1125 towards Blood Clone Jutsu (Complete)
Dumping remaining WC

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum