Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chihiro Misaki
Chihiro Misaki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Chihiro's Tutor [ Open ] Empty Chihiro's Tutor [ Open ]

Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:28 am
Chihiro woke up in a slight daze, her head resting on the wooden desk before her. She had fallen asleep in her boring lessons yet again, knowing the material, as she had been through this class several times before. She just struggled on putting the jutsu into practice, not the theories and information, thst she could rattle off off the top of her head. The practical part of the class was difficult. She just couldnt get control of her chakra. Yet, she could state that chakra is the combination of spiritual energy and physical energy that mix within the body through breath control to be used for jutsu. Yet, it was hard for her to use her chakra. Sometimes she was spot on with using it or using too much, but then other times she just couldn't produce any. She was numb to the feeling of chakra, almost, unaware of how much she was using, unable to feel varying amounts. Yet she had memorized the chakra network of the human body almost as well as a Hyuga would have.

She stretched and sat up. How long had she been here? Shoot! If she didn't leave soon, she'd miss lunch! Chihiro ran through the hall and out the door to go buy herself lunch. A nice bento with onigiri, crab rangoons, and squid sashimi. She would eat the food deliciously, keeping a sharp eye out for anyone she knew. She got bullied quite a lot by the kids her age, though all of her classmates were younger and avoided her, so she often snuck away to hide from most.

After finishing her food, she would sneak back into the class she was late for, getting chastised by her sensei for her tardiness. She would apologize and take a seat, zoning out and daydreaming the whole class period. The science of chakra was soooooo booooring!

After class she would begin to head to her rented residence. If she didnt pass the genin exam this year... well... let's not think about that.

However, the poor academy student would run into her tutor, assigned by one of the school sensei's. Why did the classes have to be so difficult that she needed extra help?

[ WC: 370 ]
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Ryo : 124370

Chihiro's Tutor [ Open ] Empty Re: Chihiro's Tutor [ Open ]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:15 am
"Morning Kirara! Hope you had a good sleep girl" Hanzo woke up his sleeping fox with a kiss on the forehead and with her favorite treats in his hands. He began feeding her, "It's time to head out, let's do some good missions" the young Uchiha informed her of the day's agenda. Hanzo had been wanted to become a Chunin, as it would lead him towards his goal of becoming the Otokage's bodyguard, not only that, to be part of the Sound Ninja Five, an elite team of shinobi that is responsible for maintaining law and order.

Appearance:

He would then adorn his usual attire and removed the katana that was strapped to his back, as he knew if he required a weapon, he can always summon it. Just as Hanzo was to open the door, Kirara jumped onto his right shoulder, a place she often rests on as Hanzo walks. As he closed the door behind him, just right outside his house, a hawk flew straight towards them. The duo immediately knew that some kind of mission was assigned to them, as it dropped an envelope right above their head at 10 meters, which the feline caught with her mouth.

As he began reading the contents, "Hmm... tutoring someone called Chihiro Misaki" he paused. "I've never been the teaching kind, but let's see what happens and how good this student would be", he walked towards the academy. Once he was 10 meters away from the academy, he could see that the girl that he was supposed to tutor was walking towards him from the academy gate. He would wait behind a tree, leaning on it, with one leg on the tree and the other supporting both their weight in a comfortable posture.

Just as she passed by within his range of 5 meters, he would perform the Tiger → Rat → Ox → Dragon hand signs, activating the Temporary Paralysis technique, which releases an invisible chakra covering the radius she would stand in and would bind her, making it impossible to move. This would have made the student terrified, as she wouldn't be able to comprehend what was happening all of a sudden. In the clear path, the Uchiha with the feline on his shoulder would then proceed to walk in front of her without saying a word, having a space in between 3 meters. He would face her directly, making eye contact and activate his Sharingan, in that split moment of her looking at him, he would cast the Sharingan Genjutsu on her and deactivate the Temporary Paralysis technique. "I've been hearing you need a tutor. Break free of this Genjutsu!" he would say maintaining eye contact, with Kirara potentially a lookout for Hanzo as his eyes are fixed upon the student. He knows that she may not be able to break out of the Genjutsu, but he wanted to see her try.

Familiar: Kirara

WC: 484

Battle Info:

Chihiro Misaki likes this post

Chihiro Misaki
Chihiro Misaki
Academy Student
Academy Student

Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:32 pm
As Chihiro left the building, she noticed a young man leaned up against a tree. He was dressed all in black, more-so like the 'ninja' in fairy tales. But his hair was a deep crimson, almost as if soaked in and dyed with blood. He seemed rather confident, so she planned to pass him by giving him a good distance, about 5 meters, so as not to bother him. He must be older, as she didn't recognize him. Probably waiting on a friend.

Then suddenly she was bound by a light chakra aura. Immediately Cihiro recognized it was a jutsu, though not one she had seen before. Yet she kept her composure. She was safe within the village, right? Even so, panicking would do nothing but make her either freeze up or make a mistake or a descision without thinking things through; Battle Tactics 101. So she remained calm, controlling her breathing as she tested out the limits of this jutsu. She couldn't even wiggle her toes! Luckily there was enough leeway to breathe, but not enough to speak.

The man walked toward the girl slowly with a glare that could have turned her to stone. Eventually he stopped about 3 meters in front of her, facing her directly. He wasn't an unsightly young man. He had a great complexion and nice healthy hair. His eyes held mysteries though, seemingly there was a slight pain behind them, whether it be a pang of guilt, or something more serious, there was something there. When people are traumatized, theres something you can just feel about them, or tell by their voice or body language. Chihiro didn't know this, though. She just knew there had to have been something wrong just by his eyes; either in the past or now, a gut instinct, if you will. She, however wouldn't bring this up. It was just a personal instinct, which she would shelve for later.

She continued being forced to look into the man's eyes as he activated a sharingan. An Uchiha? Chihiro didn't know much about the clan other than that their genjutsu was super strong, and that they excelled in chakra based specialties, usually. Things like ninjutsu and space-time jutsu. It only made sense to connect what she learned in her Specialties 100 and Common Clans 105. Though Common Clans 105 didn't give specific information, or a lot of information, for protection of clan secrets, they would sometimes bring in a member of the clan to speak about their history and their role in Otogakure. This class was one she passed with flying colors as it was basic memorization.

This was the first time she had seen sharingan of any form and the redness of his eyes made her uneasy, almost frightened. Then she was gone. The world melted around her. She was obviously in a genjutsu as she could now move freely within it, while remaining frozen in real life; obviously he wouldn't let her go out of nowhere if he had tried to catch her. This jutsu was not a prank-type jutsu like a lot of her peers used. It was a real Jutsu.

Chihiro immediately made the sign of the tiger, trying to stop the reality distortion and the colors melting off of things and running to her feet. She tried to focus her chakra but nothing was happening.

As frustration started to wash over her, she reminded herself to keep calm and not give up. If this were a real life-or-death situation, she could be dead if she couldn't break this.

She attempted again... and again... and again, until finally a rush of 25 chakra washed through her body, and she was again looking at the boy before her as his gaze intensified, making her feel a bit vulnerable. It had been at least 10 minutes since she was put in, but no longer than 15 minutes, though it felt as if time slowed in the genjutsu, as if it was taking hours. And her body resisted against the air in the genjutsu, but finally she was out!

Chihiro took a couple of deep breaths, almost panting from her fear of the reality bending around her she had just witnessed. "You must be my new tutor, Hanzo Uchiha." She would remain doubled over on her feet (kinda like bent over) catching her breath. "It's a pleasure to meet you..." she would eventually say, her cheerful demeanor slightly returning, though she was slightly afraid of the man now, but still cautous. It showed when she straighened up and offered Hanzo her hand for a hand shake.

Whether he would accept or not, she would notice the little fox with large eyes and blonde fur. "Oh? Who is this?" she would say cocking her head with a sweet demeanor and interest in the fuzzy little animal. "Are they friendly?" she would ask sweetly, smiling with eyes shut in an expression of trust. He wouldn't put her in another jutsu after this one, right?

[ WC: 838 ]
[ TWC: 1208 ]

[ -20 AP Genjutsu Release Success ]
[ AP Pool : 200 - 20 = 180 ]
[ Health: 100/100 ]

Keeping Track of Claims:
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:33 am
The Uchiha could see that she was trying to break free from the Genjutsu, never giving up on releasing it and constantly brought up her hand in order to make the Tiger seal to break free. Ofcourse, even if she couldn't, Hanzo would have stopped the technique. The girl managed to break out of the Genjutsu within 15 minutes, as Hanzo watched patiently. The moment she broke free, she began panting from tiredness, trying to catch her breath and asked if he was her new tutor. The Uchiha deactivated his Sharingan as the test was over. "That's right Chihiro. You did a great job of getting out of the technique, I wanted to stop it after a few minutes, but seeing that you weren't about to give up, I waited patiently. Proud of you" he would say with a smile.

"This is Kirara, she's my feline partner and yes, she's very friendly" he said, patting the fox, while the feline wagged her tail in happiness. "Let's head to the academy training hall" he would say and begin walking and once they were at the hall, Hanzo would sit down on the floor, "Have a seat. Now that you have passed the test, tell me more about yourself, your specialties and what is your goal in life. I might be able to help you out as a tutor and as a fellow Oto shinobi". The Uchiha wanted to know some details about the kunoichi before beginning her training, which would help her in the long run.

As they both sat down, Kirara would jump from Hanzo's shoulder and smell Chihiro and snuggle up with her. "She must really like you" the Uchiha laughed.

WC: 282 | TWC: 766
Chihiro Misaki
Chihiro Misaki
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:41 pm
Well, now... Hanzo was most certainly charming for his age, though his actions perplexed poor Chihiro. As Hanzo introduced her to the little foxling, she would reach her hand out slowly towards the fox on his shoulder. Then she would pause. "Wait, I probably shouldn't." she would state and then affirm herself with a "right. It would be disrespectful."

Chihiro drew her hand back fast, embarassed that she had even attempted to pet the fox without asking first or allowing it to come to her. Then, the man proclaimed that they should head to the Ninja Academy training hall, and started walking. She waited until he passed her to turn around and follow in his direction, back into the academy.

She thought to herself as they headed towards the training hall  that he had put her in a genjutsu before even introducing himself, yet proclaimed to be proud of her the moment she broke free and identified him. Why would he show such duality? Was it really a gamble of whether she was going to get the strict hard-ass sensei, or the kind and compassionate man? He had to have those traits though to be that good, and have a ninja companion animal. But it felt as if he was very contradictory in nature. He would make for a good ANBU-esque ninja with his ability to misdirect.

Once in the room, Hanzo plopped onto the floor with a sort of elegant flare about him. It seemed as if he didn't make mistakes often, even if just sitting down. He moved with grace and ease. He then invited her to sit as she gawked at him, wondering what he was doing. Weren't they here to train?

Then, the Uchiha explained he wanted her to talk a bit about herself.

Oh.

Chihiro tried to sit down as gracefully as him, yet it was a bit less than that, yet she was careful to not fall onto the floor or slam hard into the ground. It was just an average stand-to-sit by crossing her legs and easing down into a pretzel leg sitting form. As she sat, the fox would jump onto her lap, and curl up, snuggling into her legs.

"I guess, it's okay to talk about myself. It's not like you are gonna use the info against me, right?" she would ask rhetorically, not expecting an answer and chuckling nervously with a hand behind her head, "So, my name is Chihiro Misaki. I've been here for as long as I could remember. I was told my parents were Hoshi ninja that came to this land to hunt rougue Ninja. They had apparently left me at camp as a youngling, expecting to be back by nightfall. A day or two later I was found unconcious at the camp by Oto Ninja and well, I've been here since. They took me in and helped me. I feel I owe it to this village that helped to raise me to protect it, but..." Again the Misaki girl would look down at the ground between the two ninja, "But I can't seem to control my chakra accurately. I really try but its almost like I don't notice a difference when chakra is running through me and when it's  not. I have a lot of info from most my classes memorized. It's how I knew you were an Uchiha from your eyes, just before the world started melting around me in the Genjutsu. The Uchiha clan is a well-known clan, specializing in Genjutsu amongst other very vigorous, chakra based specialties."

Chihiro placed her hand gently on the fox and stroked its fur with her thumb as she thought, taking in the softness of its fur. "I don't have any specialties, but from what I know about my clan through research at the library, they can make a new element from the Earth called 'Crystal'. I have yet to try it as I can't even use Earth chakra correctly. I'd also like to learn how to use the element of sound eventually, like other ninja above my rank. If I have an affinity for wind, I should add. I guess... I guess that would make me want to look into specializing in Ninjutsu then? I'd also like to be able to use Genjutsu in the future too, as It would be cool to be able to whistle some jutsu into existence. I've seen some people sparring and learning that skill when I was younger, and I thought, maybe I could do it too. But I'd have to learn a couiple of jutsu with handseals, first, to try and figure that out."

Chihiro would take a breath. "My parents were great an loyal ninja to their village. I wish to be the same. To protect those that need protecting and save those that need saving. To put my life on the line to protect the future of Otogakure. Although this is my home and where my heart lies, I'd still like to visit Hoshi one day, perhaps on a business mission... that is, if I can graduate the academy as a genin." She would pause again before continuing. "I mean, I'm sixteen. I should have graduated years ago. I don't know why I'm still here, but for some reason, I refuse to give up. I know I can do it, I just don't know how. My goal is to be one of the strongest ninja in the sound. To be able to be both gentle and tough at the same time."

After she finished talking, she would yawn and give a half-stretch before looking to the Uchiha boy expectantly. "What about you? Please do tell me a bit about yourself. Whatever you feel comfortable divulging." She would state leaning back on her hands and watching him with a slightly enthusiastic smile.

For once someone was there to actually help, not look down on her or tease her. Maybe she might make a friend out of this encounter that her teachers had laid out before her.

[ WC: 1000 ]
[ TWC: 2208 ]

AP Tracking:

Keeping Track of Claims:

( Geez, I didn't mean for it to be that long! Sorry! )
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:49 am
"Ofcourse not, I'm here to help you not go against you. Even that trial you just passed was just a way to check your perseverance. If you had not broke the Genjutsu, I would have released the technique and vanished. Since you broke free, especially after struggling for nearly 15 mins, I knew you had the guts for it" he said smiling. Then the girl began to elaborate on her answer.  It seems that she was from Hoshigakure, which Hanzo had never been to and that she's been in Otogakure ever since she was a child. The Uchiha was able to understand the loneliness that came with, since he is an orphan thanks to his father brutally killing his mother and running away over some kind of dispute. His sole purpose as of now was to kill his father, the same way he did to his mother, with the black flames of Amaterasu. He dispersed these thoughts as Chihiro began explaining about her specialties.

"I think you are just underestimating yourself. Trust me when I say this, you are already good at controlling your chakra, you just need to polish up your skills and you'll be even better. Also I've heard about the Crystal element, but have yet to see it with my eyes, so it would be great for you to achieve it, having a myriad of skills gains an advantage for the village" he said with a thumbs up towards her. "As for your hoshi mission in the future, I'd love to join you as well" he said laughing. "As you already know, I'm Hanzo Uchiha and I specialize in Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu and yes, I don't have a weapon on me now, but I can always summon it when required".

Hanzo stood up and adjusted his attire, ''I'm eighteen and I'm still a Genin, I'll be going for my Chunin exams soon, so age is just a number, not an estimate of your power. Let's start with some basic training", he put out his hand towards her to pull her into standing up, if she were to take it. The Uchiha then would fold his arms across and proceed to walk towards the wall of the training hall, just 2 meters away from it. Hanzo would then siphon chakra into his feet and walk upon the wall straight up at 10 meters and jump back down. "This is called the Surface Walking Technique, by siphoning your chakra to your feet, you can walk over solid walls, trees and even bodies of water. This is a low level technique, but can be useful if someone were to strike you with a jutsu that has knockback properties. Now you try it", he pointed to the wall.

WC: 457 | TWC: 1223

Battle Info:
Chihiro Misaki
Chihiro Misaki
Academy Student
Academy Student

Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:07 am
Chihiro watched as the man walked up the wall. Oh this was the surface walking technique. Chihiro would attempt this jutsu again. Oh how she loathed it, but still, it was essential for just about anything on water and.. well, let's just say her and water don't pair very well.

Chihiro would take a deep breath focusing on gathering chakra in her feet and hands.

"Uh, what if I fall?" She asked nervously, unsure if she was ready or if she had enough chakra control. As se started, she clung to the wall, attempting to go up it by jumping on it. She had a theory, but would it work?

Luckily, she remained stuck on the wall and she climbed up it like a child crawling. "Hey, it works with whatever contact point with the wall you have!" She said, excited by her discovery. After she reached the top of the wall at a slower pace than what she probably could have done, really focusing on chakra control, she looked behind her athe the wall space above the door. Luckily the ceiling was so high and the room was very large.

Chihiro would push off from the wall and turn herself mid-air, attempting to grab on to the opposite wall, and very strangely succeeding. She would shakily try to push herself to stand up, feeling almost like the earth was moving under her; as if her balance was hindered.

Shoot! She felt herself begin to fall from  the wall as she solely focused on the chakra in her feet.

Should Hanzo not try to catch her, she would fall and hit the cement floor with a loud thud, curling into a ball with her hands behind her heas. It would hurt like sin, but it wouldn't be damaging other than maybe leaving a bruise on her head.

Either way, she would respond with a devastating "Ugh... can we do something a bit less dangerous" she would say developing a half-hearted smie as she spoke the sentence. She would laugh nervously before stating "That one really hurt..."

[ WC: 348 ]
[ TWC:2556 ]

AP Tracking:

Keeping Track of Claims:
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:23 am
Chihiro seemed to be super nervous, unknown to her, if she were to fall, Hanzo would catch her in his arms immediately. She finally managed to climb the wall, though she was crawling upon it, it still worked. She then proceeded to jump off to the opposite wall and succeeded, but the Uchiha was able to see from her jump that she didn't imbue enough chakra on her feet and that she was about to fall off. Hanzo jumped from his position and caught her in his arms mid air and landed on the ground safely. "You managed to do this well, especially trying to jump off to cling onto another surface, not bad for your first time" he laughed.

After letting her down, Hanzo walked over to a combat dummy that was on the corner and brought it back to the middle of the hall and stood 5 meters away from it. "Watch closely" he said facing her, he performed the Tiger > Boar > Ox > Dog > Snake hand signs and poof, the dummy took an illusory image of Hanzo, then the Uchiha punched the dummy which turned back to its original form. "This is called the Substitution Technique. Mainly used as a distraction, easy to learn and cast. Let me show you another easy one as well!" he said walking in front of Chihiro.

Standing within 3 meters of the kunoichi, he performed the Dog hand sign and transformed into Chihiro. "This is called the Transformation Technique, this is also used as a distraction or to trick someone else. Remember just because you transform into someone doesn't mean you get their powers, you simply become an image of them" he said while dispelling the technique. "I think you'll ace them, give it a try" he smiled.

WC: 296 | TWC: 1519

Battle Info:
Chihiro Misaki
Chihiro Misaki
Academy Student
Academy Student

Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:03 am
Chihiro watched as the man used the substitution technique and the transformation technique. Oh those two! She remembered them well drom the academy teachings. The Transformation technique allows one to transform into a mirror image of something else, provided their chakra control was correct. She struggled to transform into other people, but could transform into objcts well enough to be mistaken for not being in the room. The Substitution technique was to essentially replace yourself with an object but also transform that object into a copy of you so that when it is hit, Poof! The transformation dissipates and the object is left behind.

"Uh, i'm... I'm not sure if i can use transformation to be a person" she said halfheartedly with an odd expression on her face. "I mean, objects, I can do because it requires limited movement and I can memorize objects easier... but people? It's very difficult to be people because they are living, moving, and breathing entities."

"Do you have any tips or tricks?" she would ask genuinely, feeling nervous that the guy might laugh at her or pick on her if she couldn't do these right. They were among the most basic of jutsu.

"Okay... here goes" Chihiro would state meekly, making the dog sign and attempting to transform into one of the school senseis, however, his hair was still prismatically glistening like hers did.

After a few moments, the transformation would poof away, and Chihiro would be looking at the cement, feeling rather inadequate. She moved her lips to one side of her mouth in a thinking position (think like how you move your mouth when you swish mouthwash, but only one movement).

"They never turn out right..." she would state in slight frustration.

Chihiro would spend nearly half an hour practicing the transformation technique, showing off that she could transform into other objects like kunai, shuriken, even a large scroll, but for some reason she struggled to grasp it on her own. She would correct herself each time she tried to transform into something alive according to what Hanzo had told her, guilding her, but she just couldn't get it.

Her stamina was running low, and she stopped to sit down. "Let's think about it a minute." she said softly, not wanting to give up. "Why can i do it for an inanimate object, but not for a living being...?" she would ask trying to brainstorm. Maybe if she found out what to work on, she'd be able to do it well. Until then, substitution might be out of the question.

[ WC: 428 ]
[ TWC: 2984 ]

AP Tracking:

Keeping Track of Claims:
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:27 am
"I just usually try to visualize the target, it works for me. I think that would work for you as well" he motivated her with a smile and a thumbs up. She then transformed herself into a person which then the technique dispersed rather quickly. Hanzo was trying to analyze what the problem was, as she seemed to have the right amount of chakra control but it's either her willpower or self-esteem that is causing the technique to fail.

She then began transforming herself into a variety of tools, which impressed the Uchiha but she had trouble with living people. "I don't know if you had any bad experience with people in general, that may be the reason that is causing you to not activate the technique properly. Remember, you passed my test. You are strong and you can do it!" he cheered her up. "Just imagine the person in your mind, so look at my body, my hair, my eyes, my mouth, my ears, my neck, my legs and hands. Visualize them as you are initiating the technique, trust me it'll surely work" the Uchiha provided the kunoichi with a tip as required.

"Do try them again, if you succeed, I'll be teaching some techniques that are even way cooler" he laughed. The Uchiha knew that Chihiro had some hidden potential and she just needed an awakening which would unleash her full power. If he could get her to grasp the basic techniques, Hanzo would then clap for her and smile.

WC: 252 | TWC: 1771
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum