Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Gallery of Memories
Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

The arrival of the Paper Angel Empty The arrival of the Paper Angel

Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:19 pm
With the wind ruffling the flowers of the plains, veritable bed of colors and shades, with petals all around in the air making it feel like it is snowing flower heads, the field left ample place and space for the large origami bird of Yume to land. As it approached the magnificient plain of moon flowers, the large wings made the flowers even more rush and fly into the air, seemingly creating a large cloud of confetti as the paper construct stayed still, the purple haired woman standing still and tall atop it, her hands tucked away into her large kimono, her long lavender colored hair flowing around, and the bandages all across her body hidding most of it, mainly her right eye and side of face, exposing only her left eye as a large and serpentine almond-shaped eye, surrounded by a dark red thick eyeliner. 

As she saw no one arround the island flowery shores and plains, Yume dismounted the large construct, and made it take back its shape into a regular paper, putting in back into the large scroll tied around her waist in the fashion of sages of old. 

Taking a few seconds to bask in the fresh aromatic air around her, Yume stopped and enjoyed the landscape, wondering where she should begin her search in the island of the moon for the others. She knew she would have to return to the same place in due time tho, as the other two, Shisou and Ren, would also land in the very same place.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 0

The arrival of the Paper Angel Empty Re: The arrival of the Paper Angel

Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:07 am
Junko would have recently left the village, heading to one of the nearby farms in hoping to assist one of the local farmers in harvesting a field of moon flowers. Before arriving at her destination, however, she noticed a large paper bird fly over her head. Incredibly curious Junko trailed behind the bird, ensuring to stay out of the line of sight to not draw attention to herself.

Peeping out from behind a tree, she watched the paper bird land softly in a large field among some moonflowers and was a bit surprised to see a purple-haired woman riding on top of it. Unsure of how to proceed, she observed the woman for a few moments and attempted to discern her intentions. She didn't seem to give off any malicious energy, so she decided to attempt to approach her.

Walking out from the treeline surrounding the field, Junko would walk out into view attempting to to seem as non-hostile as possible. The woman would see an average-height-looking woman, dressed in a thigh-length, simple-looking, black dress. Her black medium-long, thick hair lay in curls against her shoulders. She then would call out to the woman, and give her a big smile while waving her right hand in the air.

"Hello! I'm Junko, welcome to the moon! I noticed the paper bird flying overhead and just came to check out what it was. Have you been here before?

Junko would stay about 15 meters from the woman, feeling slightly nervous. If the woman made any indication of wanting to fight, Junko was prepared to dart back into the forest.

WC: 267
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:20 pm
As she looked outwards into the plains and surrounding forest, Yume soon saw a figure get out of the woods on the horizon, approaching her and seemingly intrigued by the large bird construct made out of paper that the purple haired woman arrived on. As she got closer and closer, Yume could see her physical appearance, an all black clad lady, radiating darkness and the night, yet with a demeanor and face shining of positivity and good intentions. Strange. As she presented herself as Junko and welcomed the flying paper woman to the Moon land, Yume felt on her guard, but still trusted the person, who seemed like her, pure and generous at core and having a big heart.

''Greetings Junko. Yes its the first time I ever visit this faraway land. The plains are magnificient. And yes, sorry about my entrance, my art isnt the most subtle at times!'' Answered back Yume, her face smiling to show her good intentions.

''Im Yume, I am a travelling artist and painter. I've come here because I heard rumors among the other traveling artist that this place was left mainly untouched by warfare and marauders, and that it was a safe haven for people like me. Did I heard right?'' asked the purple haired woman, her hand on the large scroll on her back, ready to unfold it should the person prove hostile, or to do another maneuver should they prove friendly.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:38 pm
"Yume.. what a beautiful name" she thought to herself. As the woman spoke in a calm demeanor and explained her situation, Junko felt a bit more at ease. It was comforting to hear Yume was a traveler like herself, however, it still seemed as if they were trying to gauge each other's upcoming actions. She waited patiently for the woman standing before her to finish speaking, not wanting to be rude and interrupt her.

After she finished speaking Junko would respond with a happy and excited expression.
"It's lovely to meet you Yume. The island is relatively safe, however occasionally bandits will pop up, but I've yet to come across any who could actually be a threat to me. I also know of a handful of other shinobi that I've befriended, but currently, there are only 2 others. The landscape is gorgeous, I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration for your paintings. I'd love to see your work sometime, and if you needed a place to stay I could help you easily find accommodations."

Junko would wait patiently for a response, she knew that it was difficult for shinobi to trust each other, but the woman standing before her seemed to not be a threat to Junko or the others living on the island so she saw no harm in reaching out a helping hand. That's what she wanted to do for the community anyway, and if this woman planned on becoming a part of that community, Junko knew it'd be smart to befriend her.

WC: 255
Total WC: 522
Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:24 am
"It's lovely to meet you Yume. The island is relatively safe, however occasionally bandits will pop up, but I've yet to come across any who could actually be a threat to me. I also know of a handful of other shinobi that I've befriended, but currently, there are only 2 others. The landscape is gorgeous, I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration for your paintings. I'd love to see your work sometime, and if you needed a place to stay I could help you easily find accommodations. said Junko, befriending Yume.

With a smile, the purple haired woman noded gently, before speaking and answering.

''It would be my pleasure. I'm well in need of resting after such a long trip. The weather wasnt very easy on the flight here. If you say there is bandits here, lets not linger and travel faster okay? Don't move please.''  Said Yume, slowly sliding her hand across her large scroll fixated at her hip, and finally reaching and grabbing the starting corner of the enormous roll of paper. 

In a swift move, the woman unrolled the scroll, unfolding a large amount of paper, but seemingly not shortening it by any amount. As she held high her hand with the large paper into it in a cloak fashion, the woman started to weave handsigns, and quickly, the large unfolded piece of paper splitted into hundreds of small post-it sized individual papers circling her and the surounding field in a blizzard fashion, creating a veritable torrent of paper around them in a vortex shape. 

As the paper started to convolute towards both of them, it formed slowly into a shape, with papers stacking and bonding in a mystical way, shapping itself into a large origami structure of a carriage 5 meters wide, high and long, with legs made out of paper. The carriage was more like a hollow sphere with legs, wich opened up for the two woman to enter it and be safe from attacks or anything. 

''Here. Lets enter and travel. You only need to guide me.'' said Yume, smiling as she pointed toward her paper construct, both a mean to travel and a shielding technique should it be necessary. As always, she made sure to make the construct and her paper ninjutsu as pretty as possible. After all, her art was just that, an art!
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:10 pm
This is going to be a true test of trust I guess Junko thought to herself as the woman began unfurling the paper. Listening to her instructions she would remain still until Yume finished her technique. A wave of anxiety rushed through her as she witnessed the beginning of the tech, but was soon calmed as it now formed into the four-legged carriage. She couldn't help but be impressed, she had never seen a technique like this before and was astounded at the beauty of it all. None of Junko's own techniques were as flashy and elegant as this.

Junko would then agree to take Yume back to her home. As they rode in the carriage, Junko would talk about a variety of subjects. Primarily about the state of the island and the different groups of people scattered around the landmass. If Yume followed her instructions they would arrive at a modest, two-story home. The house itself looked old, but seemed as if recent renovations had been made.

Junko would go on to explain...
"Well this is home base, feel free to come and go as you please. I have a few spare bedrooms and don't mind cooking for us if you're comfortable with that. Also if you see two people walking around who look identical to me, but are wearing different clothes, those are my sisters Jun and Kiko however they seem to be out right now. So go ahead and pick whatever room you'd like, there are about 3 empty ones upstairs! I'm going to get started on making us some dinner."

Junko would then give her a little bow and motion her toward the staircase leading up to the next floor. If Yume looked around she'd notice most of the rooms were empty or nearly empty, it seemed as if Junko had recently moved in. While Yume was settling in, Junko would begin preparing a meal for them.

(EXIT)

WC:321
Total WC: 843 (claims using 25% disocunt from max stats)
188/188 Genjutsu Release Handseal Mastery Previous Training here
1073/1125 Irojutsu Amplifier Previous Training here
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Ryo : 2500

Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:30 am
Junko Tsukiko wrote:

(EXIT)

WC:321
Total WC: 843 (claims using 25% disocunt from max stats)
188/188 Genjutsu Release Handseal Mastery Previous Training here
1073/1125 Irojutsu Amplifier Previous Training here

Approved!

Junko Tsukiko likes this post

Yume Kami
Yume Kami
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:12 pm
As Junko guided the paper wielding Yume, Both would talk greatly of the island and the people who lived there with Junko, as of now only a handfull of like-minded individuals, hidden away in the remains of an abandonned household, in the ruins of the village that stood there in the past, now leveled and left to apocrypha, forgotten, washed away by time. After a short while of travelling in the paper made carriage, the duo arrived at the house described by Junko, and they dismounted the construct.

In a swift movement of the hand, Yume rewinded the paper back into her large scroll, each small slip of it reforming into a piece of scroll that Yume rewinded and rerolled into itself slowly, returning the scroll to its original form. As she followed Junko into the house, the purple haired woman realized how barren it was, looking grim and empty. As she chose a room for herself, Yume dropped her things and settled down, ready to eat dinner with Junko, as she kindly offered some food for her. Indeed, she was exhausted, her trip had been really long and demanding on her chakra reserves and mind, and a good day of rest was well earned, before setting foot outside again and helping Junko and her sisters and friends. 

As she looked outside, Yume saw the good and magnificient landscape, a tropical island like no other, where the warmth and weather was comforting, and a true paradise. Here, there was a chance to begin anew, to build something, not only paradisiac in appearance and climate, but in mind and culture too, a haven of art and peace. Yume always had this bright idea to one day build a place where people like her and people like junko could gather and live in harmony, but strong enough to defend themselves, as people would probably one day want to take what wouldnt be theirs to take.

She would discuss that in a mater moment with Junko, and maybe the two woman would share a dream of building something great.

[EXIT]

TWC: 1237

claims:
  • +12 stats going toward chakra (new chakra=31) new total stat=190
  • 1237wc going toward Pureblood from here (1312/2000)

Junko Tsukiko likes this post

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:13 pm
Yume Kami wrote:

[EXIT]

TWC: 1237

claims:
  • +12 stats going toward chakra (new chakra=31) new total stat=190
  • 1237wc going toward Pureblood from here (1312/2000)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum