Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Okisho's Stat page
Mission Record : Okisho's Mission page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 151050

A break, for the case Empty A break, for the case

Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:30 am
Within his home, Okisho, burning the candle at both ends, remains vigilant in his pursuit to find out where the Asylum was located. Before him, was a map of the fire country, his right index finger traced every known settlement around the the Leaf village. He had little to go on, due to Sei, his now partner in crime, having trouble recalling the where abouts. Not that he could blame him, his mind slowly being undone by whatever his captors gave him to wipe the memory clean.

He just couldnt figure out the route, for the asylum had to be close. If not, the missing people would have gotten reported a while ago. The numbers would draw attention, and more resources and counter measures would be put in place. Slowly, his mind would fixate on Tanzaku Town. If only if it were that easy, he thought as he crossed out the area with a marker.

*Knock Knock*

Two loud knocks came from the front door, he gets up slowly, confused as to who is might be. He wasn’t expecting any visitors at this time. It was a good think his parents were away, out of the village for their anniversary. Reaching the door, he opens it to reveal a familiar figure. His thoughts recalled the moment when Sei pointed out a mysterious woman within the crows of the less fortunate in the slums. It was her.

“Okisho, right? My name is Relena, we need to talk.”, Okisho was hesitant, allowing a stranger in. “Leave your weapons at the door step, and take 10 paces back. I’ll talk to you outside.”, he instructed. There was no way he was going to allow this stranger in.

She scoffs, “ I get it. But you have seen my face before in the lower end of the village. Well, atleast I remember yours. You were running around with Sei, a victim of the on going kidnapping within the Uchiha district”, she unties the strap around her waist, allowing her light brown trench coat to flow freely. She reveals her tight form clothing underneath. “I’m not armed, but I will comply. We need to talk.”, she takes her steps back and wait for Okisho.

Okisho then closes the door, only to remain on his porch, keeping a 5 meter distance between them. The light revealled his attire. Although it was quite late, his return from his active duties left him within the same clothes he wore on his shift.

As for attire, Okisho is a minimalist, nothing too flashy and void of any logos. He is seen wearing a simple all light grey shirt, and a pair of dark navy-blue slacks which stop at the top of his ankles. A single ninja pouch concealed underneath his black shirt. The pouch his attached to his black leather belt, fastened on the back right side of his waist. His shoes are standard issued shinobi editions, revealing his toes and back ankles. His shinobi headband is tied tight against his forehead, but not so much to cause any discomfort. Along with his attire, he carried a thick rolled up blanket in his left arm.

“Do you go to sleep like that? You must have some enemies if you sleep with an attire like that.”, Relena poking fun at his attire, reminded him of the same jab Nokino did a while back. Perhaps he should take note of that.

“I dress like this, because I am a genin of the leaf.”, he affirms his loose reasoning whole knowing that he has to change.

Slight chuckles escape her lips, causing Okisho to respond. “What’s so funny?”, he asked. His eyes narrowing upon awaiting a response from Relena. “Nothing, nothing, Okisho. You’re just so stern, like an Oak. Oakisho…”

“If you don’t have anything useful to say, I’m going back inside and locking the door.”, he turns mid way towards the door.

“I know why your investigating the disappearance of the citizens with in the Uchiha district!”, Okisho stops and turns back around towards her.

“I know why you roam around at night, taking note of the new buildings being built. The locals being pushed out from the new money coming in. Soon, the district will become a yuppie playground. No culture, no history…

Kang Realty, it’s the group thats behind all the purchases. But here is something else you probably didn’t know. Kang Realty, is a subsidary of a umbrella company. And the parent company of that umbrella company, is none other than… Izumo Pharma. You know, the building that is being built near the Hyuuga district… it’s owned by Izumo Pharma.”

Okisho snaps in to place, Himari coming into mind. The thought of her being taking, caused his blood to boil. “It’s all connected! Sei and I were there not too long ago. It would explain why his body was left there.”

“That’s right. Trust me, there was so many run arounds and redtape, someone like you with your limited resources couldn’t have figured it out. No offense.

But, Izumo Pharma is global medical company. It’s all over the place, but the main headquarters is located in Tea Country. That would be the place I’d look, if I wanted to find the asylum.”

“Why havent you acted on this? You have all this information, the resources…”

“I did my research on you, Okisho. You’re commited to this, just like me. You want to stop the corruption. But remember, be patient.“

Relena takes a moment, “It’s, personal. All I can tell you, is that it should be an Uchiha that blows this thing wide open. Anywho, I think I’ve said enough. Be safe. IP is a pharma company, they make drugs. So you can best believe that they have their hands in a lot of pots. Very well connected. If anyone but me approaches you, and claims to be working with me, they’re lying.”, he turns around and saunters away.

Okisho returns back inside, after Relena vanishes from sight. It was a lot to take in, but progress was progress.

He sits back down at his desk, focusing his interest in Tea Country. He needed to get there, ASAP…

From the shadows once again, a figure watches as the two depart. It nods its head, confirming what needed to be done. The figure fetches a lone kunai and points it towards the two. First Okisho, then Relena. It minds the stage, careful not to expose the location. “Okisho, and Relena huh… of course. Relena, I always knew I would have to silence her, but this person, Okisho. Meh, Killing an Uchiha aint nothing new to me…”, the moonlight shed a bit of light upon the face of the killer. Hardened by war ans conflict, the slaughterer plots the demise of the two would be heroes.
—-
Exit
TWC/ 1,134
1,125 words towards Fire Lash V7(reduced due to max stats) learning for 375 words, and mastering twice for speed for 750 words.
9 words towards Chakra Infusion V7.2.1 9/1,500 words(reduced due to maxed stats)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

A break, for the case Empty Re: A break, for the case

Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:43 pm
Okisho Uchiha wrote:
—-
Exit
TWC/ 1,134
1,125 words towards Fire Lash V7(reduced due to max stats) learning for 375 words, and mastering twice for speed for 750 words.
9 words towards Chakra Infusion V7.2.1 9/1,500 words(reduced due to maxed stats)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum