Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Deeb Ajin
Deeb Ajin
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 9500

Reap And Sow. Empty Reap And Sow.

Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:15 am
Mission Name: Lost and Found
Mission Location: Any

Challenges: -
Task: Amidst your day, you are unexpectedly happened upon by an unsuspecting kite whose string has snapped. There is no obvious place this kite has come from, but it is colorful and vibrant as though it might belong to a child. Find the owner and return the kite, or keep it for yourself. The choice is yours.

Word Count Requirement: 500
Reward:1,000 Ryo / 5 AP

Character Requirements: Vagabond Exclusive
Character Exclusive: -

Link to Legacy Mission: - https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57039-lost-and-found
Deeb Ajin
Deeb Ajin
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 9500

Reap And Sow. Empty Re: Reap And Sow.

Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:47 am
Deeb was walking around the lake one breezy afternoon when he noticed something colourful tangled in a nearby tree. As he drew closer, he realised it was a beautiful, brightly coloured kite with a long, flowing tail. Deeb was immediately captivated by the kite and knew that it needed help getting down from the tree. He scanned the area for a ladder or tool to help him reach it, but nothing around could be helpful. So, he decided to climb the tree himself. After a few minutes of scrambling, Deeb finally got the kite. He untangled it from the branches and held it to the sky, feeling the wind tugging at the kite's tail. As Deeb examined the kite more closely, a small tag was attached to the snapped string, starkly trying to be noticed. It read "Property of Amanda," Deeb knew he had to find the owner.

He decided to ask around the lakeside, showing the kite to anyone who might know Amanda. After several minutes of searching, Deeb finally came across a young girl crying beside the water. "Sadness is upon you; may I ask why?" Deeb asked, approaching the girl. Despite his haggard appearance, she was neither startled nor dedicated to making the man self-conscious. "My kite flew away,"she sobbed. "It was so pretty and colourful - just like the one you're holding."

Deeb's heart sank as he realised he had found the rightful owner of the kite. He knelt beside the girl and showed her the kite, asking if it belonged to her. When she considered the coincidence, her face lit up with joy. "That's my kite!" she exclaimed, reaching out to take it from Deeb. "I found it tangled in a tree," Deeb explained. "I'm glad I could return it to you." He relinquished the kite and witnessed the girl hug it tightly, and then she smiled at Deeb. "Thank you so much," she said. "I thought I'd never see it again."

With a grin, Deeb returned the smile. A warm feeling of satisfaction filled his chest as he realised that he had just performed a good deed and brought joy to somebody's day. As Deeb walked away from the encounter, the young man couldn't help but reflect on how fortunate the opportunity to assist someone in need was. The gratitude that washed over him was overwhelming, and he felt a sense of purpose and fulfilment in his heart that he hadn't experienced in quite some time.

With renewed energy, Deeb trudged forward on his arduous expedition through the land of rivers. Despite his rekindled vigour, the harsh journey had taken its toll on his appearance, leaving him shabby and unkempt. However, he was determined to push through and reach his destination, no matter the cost. When Deeb was ready to go, a passerby gestured for him to sojourn. "I saw what you did for that little girl. I would like for you to have this. " The stranger pushed one thousand ryo into Deeb's hands and mysteriously left. Convinced that the shinobi had more money than sense, Deeb accepted the cash, shrugged, and continued.

{Exit}
Word Count: 533.
Claims: 1000 Ryo, +10 AP, +1 Speed, +4 Strength,  533+ 960 =
1,493/2000 Iryojutsu

Last edited by Deeb Ajin on Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default