Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Hop, Skip, and a Token! Empty Hop, Skip, and a Token!

Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:22 pm
Shikami Had been traveling From the land of shadows, Walking back through the land of Wind, as he traveled back to the port he traveled from , Off far in the distance he could see movement, almost like a person walking in the distance, he would move faster to catch up to the traveling person, he had been away from people for a time, and wanted to make sure it was not another hallucination of the Yuumei.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Hop, Skip, and a Token! Empty Re: Hop, Skip, and a Token!

Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:01 pm
Prim had been walking for a while now, she was starting to get tired. But nonetheless she must continue! She had a goal, get to Kiri as soon as possible, but she had bo idea how long it would be to travel there! As she looked ahead, she thought she saw someone off in the distance! Could someone be taking the same path as her? Suddenly, catching her off guard, the wind blew some sand at her hitting her on the face breaking her concentration as it entered her mouth. She began coughing!
"Damn sand! Ugh, so glad to be leaving Suna and this entire desert." She said as she coughed up the sand then cleared her throat. "I can't get to Kiri fast enough!" She said as she decided to go up to the person and say hi. As she got closer she noticed it was a man! Obviously by the clothing not from this area.
"Fancy meeting another person in the forsaken place! Where are you headed to?" Prim asked as she looked at him curiously.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:21 pm
Shikami would noticed the black haired female as he got closer, a small plight of sympathy for her as the sand whipped her face. This would make Shikami wave at her " Hi" and as he did , she would ask about where he was headed. He would point the opposite direction of where she was headed "To the port that way from whence I arrived to get me back to Kirigakure, and what of yourself?" Shikami inquired. He was certain he heard her mutter something about Kiri when the wind hit her, but the distance was too great to just assume. If that was the cause, Shikami would think for a moment And made a split choice.

If her destination was indeed Kiri, and her sense of direction this poor, he would take pity on her, and pull out a coin looking object, and flip it into the air, upon catching it he would show it off to the dark haired female "If Kiri is indeed where you wish to go, than grab onto my shoulder, you were headed the wrong way, and since you have a poor sense of direction, Ill use this, it will take us right to the gates, You will have to see the Kage to register yourself as being in the village from there however"

After a pause for a time, Shikami would crush the coin, if the woman did indeed grab his shoulder, she would travel alongside of him to the gates of Kiri

(Exit, Timer Started to Teleport to Gates of Kiri)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:36 pm
"Yeah Kiri, wait I was? But I thought it was…" she responded to the guy slightly confused because she thought she was going the right way! lucky she found him. "Of course, thanks for the trip! I'm glad I ran into you." She said as she grabbed onto his shoulder.

(Exiting with Shikami)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:43 pm
(Small mix up, the teleport is to land of water boarders not the gate of Kiri)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum