Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Team Mirai Genin Exam! Nokino's Gambit Empty Team Mirai Genin Exam! Nokino's Gambit

Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Team Mirai Genin Exam! Nokino's Gambit ZSchU09

This was the time. Students were all there in the class, waiting for Nokino, knowing this was the day of the genin exam. Ready or not, this was it. Nokino was, for the first time ever, running late. She was with the school head,discussing the finals notes and reforms she wanted to do, as well as he unique and new version of the genin exam, designed to test more hardly the students and to have higher standards in genin in the village, as well as determine better what type of ninja they would be, knowing their strengths and weaknesses, to better coordinates them into teams. As she walked to her class passing busy corridors filled with students and teachers, old ninja visiting and parents wishing their childrens good luck on the exam day, Nokino was smiling, happy, optimistic and all cheerfull, chirpy, almost skip-walking to class like she was back to being a kid.

As she arrived into the class, opening the door to reveal herself now dressed into her usual attire, she was carrying a small box. she passed the students and sat at her desk in front of everyone, and, after dropping on the corner of the desk the box, standed in front and claped her hand only once very loudly to have the attention of all kids in the class. 

''ALRIGHTY ITS TIME. Please please, silence in the class! I will say only this once so listen up and take this seriously. Today is the Genin exams, meaning you kids will step into the real ninja world. Well those that succeed the exam that is. The exam will take all day, so no classes today either, meaning that once done with all of the exam, you're free to go. Now, here is how its gonna work...'' said Nokino with a larger smile than she normally exhibited, happy and eager to see the kids she trained and teached so hard become fully fledged ninja. As she oppened the box, it was revealed that inside was a large pile of paper sheets, hundreds of pages, dozens of copies of the written exam, as well as a stack of shinobi headband, with the famous dark blue cloth, the iconic steel plate with the indentation of the hidden leaf village, Konohagakure no sato. taking one into her hand, Nokino raised it above her head to display it to the class.

''This will be the reward, so give it your best. To wear this is not only an honor but also a privilege, the privilege to serve and offer your life to the hidden leaf, and to the hokage himself. The exam will take place in 2 parts. Firstly, the written exam, testing your knowledge of the ninja world and basics, as well as to categorize you in the new school system reform that I have the honor to deploy this very day in an effort to help the future generations as well as to help our lord hokage and the village as a whole. The first part of the written exam is choices or true or false questions. The second part is questions where you need to answer to the best of your abilities, be honnest with yourself and with the village, as those answers will determine your future. For the second part of the exam, after you are done with the written paper, you will need to showcase before me and a panel of other teachers the basic jutsu of Transformation, as well as the clone jutsu. We will analyse your performance, and its important to showcase the best you can, and to be as flawless as possible. I trust you all to make me proud to be your teacher, alright?'' Would add Nokino. Hold on... she said 'alright' instead of ' 'aight' ?!? She trully was different than normally, more positive and less mean, more hyped and less unimpressed. This was a good day after all, and she was proud of the class and the students.

As she passed down the classroom now silent and waiting to receive their paper copies, Nokino distributed the exams on the desks of all the students, doing a small smile and wink when passing by Mastuda, Botso and Yukio desk, as they would be her future team, and she clearly wanted to cheer them up. Once all exams had been distributed, nokino got back to her desk, lit herself a cigarette as she usually did, and turned toward the students.

''Okay students, the exam can start now, turn your copies and start!'' said Nokino with a enthusiastic voice.

KONOHAGAKURE OFFICIAL GENIN EXAM

#1. In what country is Konoha located?
a)Land of Forest
b)Kingdom of Fire
c)Land of Fire
d) Konoha Country

#2. What are the ranks of shinobi?
a) Student, Genin, Chunin, Jounin, Anbu, Master, Deputy, Kage
b) beginner, apprentice, journeyman, expert, master, lord
c) E,D,C,B,A,S

#3. Wich of those ninja items ISN'T an actual ninja too?
a) Kunai
b) steel wire
c) flash paper tag
d) lunchbox
e) Shuriken
f) Tanto

#4. What other techniques does the Genin must learn aside from the transformation and clone jutsu? (Multiple choices)
a) Surface walking technique
b) silent footsteps Jutsu
c) substitution technique
d) chakra supression technique
e) Edo tensei: Reincarnation Jutsu

#5. What is the difference between the clone jutsu and the shadow clone jutsu?
a) they are both the same but one is made out of shadow
b) the clone is real and the shadow is only an image
c) the clone is a living clone technique and the other an illusion jutsu
d) the clone jutsu is an illusion wherehas the shadow clone is a tangible higher rank version

Questions with written answers:

#6. What specialties and jutsu of the ninja world are you aiming for and what will it bring to your team and the village? List the most of them you know for now and the why.

#7. What are your weaknesses and strengths ? list at LEAST 4 of each, and a brief why for the strengths, and a brief what can be done for your weaknesses.

#8. What are your goals and expectations toward the ninja world and the village of Konohagakure? give at least 3 of each with a brief explanation.

#9. What rank or assignement are you aiming for and what are you ready to do to get to it? give the rank and the why, and a brief explanation.

#10. Where is the limit to what you are willing to give or sacrifice for the village of the hidden leaf or the hokage? Detail this answer.

Last edited by Nokino on Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The World Tree

HP: 300
AP: 2,000

Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Mission Record : Mission Log
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 1700

Team Mirai Genin Exam! Nokino's Gambit Empty Re: Team Mirai Genin Exam! Nokino's Gambit

Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:25 pm
Yukio sat at his desk, eyes closed and breathing steady.  This was it.  This was the moment he had spent the last sixteen years waiting for – The Genin Exam.  Today was the day he would showcase his skills as a shinobi of Konohagakure.  As he heard Nokino-sensei enter the class and gather everyone’s attention, he opened his eyes.  Piercing blue orbs took in every detail of the headbands Nokino-san held for all the students to see.  The gleaming polished steel caught the sunlight as it beamed through the windows.  Yukio nodded in confirmation as Nokino handed him the exam, placing it face down on his desk until he received instructions to start.

” Okay students, the exam can start now, turn your copies and start!”

Yukio flipped his exam over and, after writing his name and today’s date on the paper as you always do, began the exam in earnest.  This multiple choice section would be a breeze.  He answered all five of the questions with their correct answers – 1) C | 2) A | 3) D | 4) A,C | 5) D.  Once finished with these, he moved on to the written portion of the exam.

Written Exam Answers:

6) What specialties and jutsu of the ninja world are you aiming for and what will it bring to your team and the village? List the most of them you know for now and the why.

My focus as a shinobi is Ninjutsu – I wish to learn and master as much of it as I possibly can.  Our Hokage is a master of all five elements with several rumored advanced elements as well, and I hope to one day stand with him as an equal.  To that end, I know the five basic Academy Jutsu of the Clone Technique, the Substitution Technique, the Transformation Technique, the Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique, and I have mastered the Genjutsu Release to a degree that I can cast it without handseals.  Beyond these basic jutsu, I also have a strong grasp of my natural Water affinity, knowing four total jutsu.  These are Water Release: Mouth Shot, Water Release: Bouncy Wall, Water Release: Wild Water Wave, and Water Release: Snake’s Mouth.  In addition, I will be learning about the Earth element soon, in hopes of unlocking my clan’s Kekkai Genkai, Wood Release.  The Wood release has a plethora of powerful and unique jutsu which provide several defensive, offensive, and utility options to any team I am a part of.

My role on said team will probably consist of a mid-long range attacker, focusing on dealing damage to our enemies while others on the team support.  I also have a strong interest in learning Fuinjutsu, as it provides unreplaceable utility to an entire team of shinobi.

7) What are your weaknesses and strengths? List at least 4 of each, and a brief why for the strengths, and a brief what can be done for your weaknesses.

Strengths:

• Loyalty – I am fiercely loyal to Konohagakure and my fellow Leaf Shinobi.  They are all my family and there is nothing I would not do for them.
  • Ambition – I desire to be one of the strongest ninja in Konoha, if not the five Elemental Nations.  My goal is to become a Kage one day, if not Hokage then perhaps as the ruling Kage over another nation after we’ve liberated them.
  • Unique – Being part of the Senju clan means I have access to unique and powerful abilities that others do not have, at least in the same way I do.  This allows me to bring an equally unique skillset to my team and village.
  • Analytical – I always like to have a proper plan of attack, from training to mission work.  Detailed strategies which exploit strengths and weaknesses will lead to greater results than haphazard approaches.

Weaknesses:

• Inexperience – I have next to no experience as a shinobi, having only performed minor missions inside of Konoha.  This will be rectified with time.
  • Supremacist – I believe that Konohagakure is the greatest of the Hidden Villages and that all others should bow to us.  This makes learning other points of view from outside our village much more difficult for me, if not outright impossible.  This view will not change unless I am instructed by the Hokage himself.
  • Naïve – My lack of experience in the real world leads to me not understanding how it works.  I’ve lived a safe and secluded life within the village and have seen nothing of the savagery and cruelty that exists beyond these walls.
  • Headstrong – I believe I have a great destiny, one that will come true.  Thus, I can be somewhat arrogant and brash, although I always ensure to show proper deference to authority.

What are your goals and expectations toward the ninja world and the village of Konohagakure? give at least 3 of each with a brief explanation.

My goals and expectations towards the ninja world are as follows –

• Ninjutsu Mastery – I intend on becoming a master of Ninjutsu, learning all that I can about as many jutsu and techniques as possible.
  • Clan Revival – I wish to explore the depths and secrets of the Senju clan and propel them to new heights.
  • Conflict – I expect there will be conflict, perhaps even outright warfare, during my tenure as a shinobi.  My goal through this is to endeavor to be the best combatant I can for Konoha.

9) What rank or assignment are you aiming for and what are you ready to do to get to it? give the rank and the why, and a brief explanation.

The shinobi rank I hope to hit is at minimum Jounin, although I would prefer to reach Anbu or Master, should the opportunity to take such a prestigious position present itself.  Ultimately, I want to become a Kage-level shinobi, capable of standing next to Aokidanza-sama as an equal.

10) Where is the limit to what you are willing to give or sacrifice for the village of the hidden leaf or the Hokage? Detail this answer.

There is nothing I will not do, not task too small or too large, no boundary that cannot be crossed for my loyalty to the Village Hidden in the Leaves and Aokidanza-sama.  I believe it is the duty of every shinobi to die for their village, if necessary, but beyond that, I am willing to live for mine.  I would bare any hardship, any guilt, any shame, to ensure this great village and its people are safe and happy.

Yukio looked down at his finished exam.  He meticulously went over every word, every choice selected, to ensure his exam was perfect.  He would except nothing less than top marks for his work today, and this was only the first half of his test, as the jutsu demonstration was still to come.  Satisfied with his test, Yukio stood, noticing he was the first to do so.  He walked proudly to Nokino-sensei and handed in his exam.  Bowing to her, he returned to his seat to await further instructions.  A quick glance out the window showed a bright morning sky, filled with possibility and potential. ’Here begins the first step along my path.  Greatness awaits me!’

WC: 1,200
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Ryo : 2000

Team Mirai Genin Exam! Nokino's Gambit Empty Re: Team Mirai Genin Exam! Nokino's Gambit

Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:25 pm
In the classroom, ready for ths exam. The sweat pouring off Matsuda in rivers as he's a nervous mess. The exam wasn't the worrying part, it would be the second part with the demonstration. Truly what a miserable day. Would Matsuda ever know peace? Not likely it seemed. As the exams get passed round the room Matsuda takes his and lifts his pen with shaking hands, no doubt getting a few odd looks from the students around him. Nokino gives the go ahead to start the exam so Matsuda turns to the first page.

In what country is Konoha located? It must be C, the Land of Fire. It was the only one Matusa had definitely heard of. What are the ranks of Shinobi? Surely A, he was a student doing the Genin exam. Which of those ninja items isn't an actual ninja tool? D, the lunchbox, as much as that broke his heart. What other technique must the Genin learn aside from transformation and clone jutsu? A and C, probably as they were both techniques he at least knew the names of. And what is the difference between the clone jutsu and the shadow clone jutsu? D? That makes the most sense as Matsuda at least knows the clone jutsu is nothing more than an illusion.

Turning to page 2 it's heart breaking to see that the next five questions all expect written asnwers. This is easier than standing up to give answers but what a cruel world this must be; demanding he has to give detailed answers. On his thought process?! Torture. A nightmare. Hell. Best get started or he'll be here all day.

What specialities and jutsu of the ninja world are you aiming for and what will it bring to your team and the village? List the most of them you know for now and also the why.
I, Matsuda, have a natural affinity for Earth Release. I believe it would be best to pursue this elemental release, probably for a support element to move the battlefield in different ways. Or at least that's my understanding of Earth Release. One of my team members is from the Senju clan, so surely he'll have an affinity for Ninjutsu, I should have skills to compliment him and not match him. I'm not physically strong enough to really rely on taijutsu, but maybe weapon techniques could give me an advantage in that field, though I have almost no experience with ninja tools beyond simply kunai and shurkiens. However that leaves me uncertain of how it might interact with my Earth Release jutsu, if I were to neglect that it would be a massive waste of my only talent.

What are your weaknesses and strengths? List at least four of each, and a brief for why the strengths and a brief solution for your weaknesses.
I'd rate my strengths as: Quiet, determined, studious, patient. Quiet and patient play off each other, I'd be willing to wait in silence for extensive periods of time for the right opportunity. I've grown accustomed to staying quiet around my peers to keep attention away from me, and trying my best to blend in unseen to my surroundings. I'm determined as simply put I'm still here at 19 years old. And I'd describe myself as studious as I do enjoy reading, fiction or non-fiction, I'd gladly sit for hours and read without complaint.
My weaknesses would be: shy, slow, weak, and experience. I know I'm shy, I can barely bring myself to look others in the eye, I struggle to make my feelings known, I just can't bring myself to speak up. I'm slow, I don't react quckly and can't move with much haste, often falling behind others. I'm phsyically weak, I can't match the physical strength of even kids younger than myself. I don't know if I'll ever overcome my timid nature or my physical limitations, but I can work around them. And I don't have a lot of experience, I don't know what is possible with ninjutsu, I don't know what the world is like outside the village walls, I don't know what to expect. The only solution to this is time.

What are your goals and expectations toward the ninja world and the village of Konohagakure? Give at least 3 of each with a brief explanation of your point.
I want show that I can graudate from this exam, that I'm capable of doing something by myself. I need to prove this to myself, if I can get to Genin I know I'm not going to held back by everything I've always feared my life.
I want to learn new things, something that wouldn't be in the usual books I'd read. I want to keep learning, and I believe that will be easier as a shinobi who can travel outside of the village.
I want to have people expect something of me, something that I can achieve, and to contribute in my own way that builds on my strengths.

What rank or assignment are you aiming for and what are you ready to do to get to it? Give the rank and a brief explanation.
I am not sure what this would fit under, but I'd like to work towards an assignment that lets me work in information collection and stealth missions, if I know I'm quiet and patient I should lean into those traits. I don't know if I should work alone or in a very small team.

Where is the limit to what you are willing to give or cacrifie for the village of the Hiden Leaf or the Hokage? Detail this answer.
I don't know. I don't know what might be expected of me or what trials I might need to face. I don't know the truth of the world.

Still shaking in fear of the upcoming physical exam the one positive is that with the exam over at least he's one step closer to failing the exam another year in a row. Waiting for another student to take their paper to the front Matsuda immediately joins behind them to blend in, hands in the exam, and promptly returns to his desk. For the remaining time he's constantly looking down and fidgeting with the sleeves of his jacket, feeling sick with nerves.

[WC 1053]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:02 pm
While the students filled in the exam, Nokino circled slowly trough the class, looking if anyone was cheating or copying on others. The exam took long enough, but then again there was the added questions that she added to get a better picture of the students and future genin, but also to force and make them think about themselves as well as do introspection and get to know themselves better, something usefull and essential to all the shinobis of the hidden village of Konoha, and something that she wanted every student to from now on do as a mean to get better, one of the many part of her school reform. 

After a while every student had finished their written exam, and she compiled the papers and started to look at the answers until she was alone in the class while the students were eating their lunch. Soon after they came back, and Nokino waited for everyone to be there before starting.

''Alrighty kiddos! I hope you all ate well, cause this will require some energy and chakra control! Firstly tho, I will congratulate two students who, I am very proud to say, had the only two perfect score for the first part of the exam! So all of the class, lets bow briefly in respect for Yukio and Mastuda!'' said Nokino with a smile, giving again a wink in their direction as a sign that she was proud.

After everyone bowed and congratulated them on their performance, Noknio signaled to everyone to stop talking.

''Now! This will be the second part of the exam. You will be called one by one into the class, so please wait in line in the corridor and the next one will call out your name, and so on, until everyone have passed. The goal is simple: you need to first explain why you should be a genin briefly, how you are ready, and we will listen to you and take notes. Afterwards, you shall present the transformation jutsu and transform into me, no one else, am I clear? I will look for details, and I know myself, thats for damn sure, so no mistakes! Once the transformation justu display is done, you will do a clone of yourself, or if you can, you can produce more than one clone. Be warned tho, that we are looking for quality, not quantity. If the details and quality of your clones is compromised by their numbers in an attempt to impress me or the judge panel, this will be held against you and potentially fail you. Once the steps are done, I will give you your total result for the whole exam, and if you pass, I will also personnaly hand you your ninja headband and you will leave a genin. For those that only get a score, I expect you tomorrow in class, and it will be a 'better luck next time' thing. DONT disapoint me kiddos. So now, everyone except Matsuda please get out, you shall start Matsuda whenever you are ready.'' Said Nokino, sitting at her desk as 4 others teachers sat beside her in the class, constituing of the pannel.
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Ryo : 2000

Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:36 pm
Full marks? There was no way, surely that result must be a different Matsuda in the class. But people are looking at him, he really did get full marks. It's terrifying and Matsuda shrinks into himself a little more. It was a little terrifying to be named and called out in that way, and he can feel himself blushing. Though soon enough the class moves on to the next announcement: part two of the exam.

He listens to the explanation and dies inside when he hears that he'll have to explain himself before even doing the two jutsu. In front of several teachers no less. The very idea of it made him sick to his core. And because today can't get any worse he has to go first, he can't wait in the hall and think about what he should say. Or even run away. As students file out of the class room Matsuda remains seated and on the verge of a panic attack. A cough from one of the instructors has him suddenly look up and slowly walk to the front. He keeps looking down, lifting his shoulders to bring the hood of his jacket higher around his neck and cheeks. He's shaking, he knows he is, so clenches both fists tight enough to dig into his palms with his fingernails in an attempt to minimise his shaking at least a little bit. He knows what he was asked, but he needs to get a sentace strung together. He can feel the teachers looking at him, he knows what they think of him. He looks up, swallows, and looks down again.

"Yes. I-I-I-I have been training to be a Genin for years now. I know I meet the requirements, I know the jutsu and can perform them. I-I-I-I should be a genin because I haven't given up, I'm still here after all this time.  And I-I just know I can do something else." He glances up for just a second, his face bright red with blush. Even if he could think of what else to say, the words wouldn't actually come out of him. The best thing would be to just move on to the jutsu and get them over with.

He takes a deep breath and puts his hands together to make the Dog sign. In a flash Matsuda turns into Nokino. Standing tall with her hands together in the Dog sign, Nokino looks at Nokino and Nokino looks back. The two match height, they both breath with chests rising and falling, they both blink. Matsuda holds this transformation long enough for the instructors to inspect it and take notes. Unless specifically pressed with a question Matsuda doesn't move or speak. Once given a nod to move on the hand sign is released and the jutsu as well, and Nokino turns back to Matsuda. Much shorter and looking at the floor again.

Continuing on Matsuda takes another breath and makes the Ram hand sign. In an instant another Matusda appears to his right, a doppleganger that follows all the same movements. Matsuda lowers his hands to his side and so does the clone. He looks up, though not at any specific instructor, so they can properly compare the faces on the two clones. They do everything in sync, their breathing and blinking. The same blush in his cheeks, the same creases in the clothes, the same mild panic in the eyes. This again is kept long enough to be inspected, and once given the sign Matsuda lowers his head and dismisses the clone.

Now he just needs to wait for the verdict of the instructors and he can leave. And this will be all over.

[WC 617]
[Total 1670]
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:36 pm
Yukio walked out of the classroom with the rest of the students, allowing Matsuda to begin the practical portion of his exam.  Yukio silently wished the boy luck, although he assumed that Matsuda would be able to succeed, especially after he had gotten top marks on the written exam. After a short wait, Yukio was called in to the room. The instructors repeated the instructions for this portion of the exam and then asked Yukio why he should be a Genin.

"Why should I be a Genin? Simple. I am an asset to Konoha, and I will do anything to help my village and its people. If I am denied advancement here, I will find another avenue that will allow me to contribute to this place. Although I would prefer to be a shinobi!" Yukio spoke passionately, finishing his remarks with a scratch to the back of his neck and a sheepish grin.  The instructors took notes on his answer and then motioned for him to continue with the practical - performing the Transformation and Clone Techniques. Yukio nodded and looked at Nokino-sensei, absorbing her appearance and the details about her as quickly as only a shinobi could.  Satisfied, Yukio formed the Dog handseal and activated the Transformation Technique with a jutsu speed of 40, which Yukio was fairly proud of! With the technique completed, he was now a picture-perfect copy of Nokino-san. Yukio turned toward his sensei and bowed deeply at the waist before returning to a neutral position to allow the instructors to inspect his technique.  Once they were satisfied and he received the signal to proceed, he dispelled the technique.

Moving on to the Clone Technique, Yukio quickly cycled his chakra and formed the Ram handseal. He created three identical clones of himself, perfect in detail. All four copies of Yukio gave a slight wave to the instructors before they walked about the room for a brief moment, moving in different directions to allow all of the proctors a good look at each of them. Finally, the four Yukio’s returned to a line in front of the panel and with a nod, he dismissed the three clones. Yukio felt he could have made far more clones than that, but it wasn’t about quality, as Nokino-san had said.

With that finished, Yukio stood and waited to hear from Nokino and the other instructors as to their final verdict.

WC: 400 | TWC: 1,600

Starting AP: 765
-5AP for the Transformation Technique
-15AP for the Clone Technique
Final AP: 745
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:26 am
As the class continued to pass one by one, Nokino evaluated all the students and young would-be genin, until the late afternoon, when all students had passed and ended their exams. As she got out of the class to call back all the students back in at their seats, she instructed them to sit down and wait. Nokino stood by the door of the class and the school head arrived, took place before the desk of the teacher, and proceeded to do a speech.

''As Nokino-San said, you are to be proud of yourself to have come this far into your studies, as well as to have finished your genin exam today. For most of you, it was the first attempt, for some others, it was not, but the important part, is that all of you have learned a new thing about themselves today. With the new school reform and my soon to be retirement, Nokino-San will help shape the future of this village as well as the academy, and you all will grow under her care. I wanted to say personnaly that I am proud to have managed the school and to invest in your future career as shinobis and kunoichi of the hidden leaf village. For those of you who, with all the honors, will receive their official ninja headband today, wear it with pride and loyalty to our lord hokage, and to the village too. Never let go of it, and be ready to die for it, and what it stands for. For those of you less fortunate that will not pass the exam today, take the failure as a learning lesson, and do better next year. Thank you very much. The parole is to you, Nokino-San.'' said the old school head, a hyuuga old man with a purple grey kimono, a man too old to fight but suited enough for his administrative role. Nokino looked at him with the utmost respect, but also with a sense of urgency, as she would be the one to soon replace him.

''Thank you headmaster. Now, 11 out of the 30 of you passed, wich compared to the expected rates is quite good. The others, as I said before, I expect to see you in class tomorrow morning, same class, same time. For the others, I will call out your name, and you will all follow me outside, out front of the academy, where your parents and family will wait. Before exiting the doors and seeing them, I will give to you your headband in the Konoha official way: I'll tie it up around your head, and open the door for you. You'll walk out of the academy a genin!'' Said Nokino, with a proud voice, filled with hype, pride and emotions as she would make students graduate, and more importantly her team mates. 

As she called out the names one by one, the name of Matsuda and Yukio amongst them, she proceeded as she said, and after naming all of the names, got to the exit doors and tied the bandanas of the genin fresh out of the academy. She started with the others, each letting them out one at a time, followed quickly by applause from the parents and others, and kept the two students who were in her team as the last. 

''Mastuda and Yukio, last but very much not least! I'm very proud of you two, not only as a teacher, or as your sensei, but as a member of the hidden leaf village, and as, I hope, a friend too. You did very good at the exam, and i'm looking forward to your future in the village and in team Mirai too! Congratulations boys! Come here!'' Said Nokino with almost a tear in the corner of her eyes, crouching down a bit to do a big sister hug to both of them at the same time, before quickly rising up again to look at them with a smile.

''Here is your headbands, wear them with pride. YOU DID IT BOYS!'' added Nokino, as she tied the Headbands of the last two students to their head, making them officially Genin. With herself tying her own rugged headband to her head, she lit up her usual cigarette, and with a large puff, pushed the door, and with the two new genin at her side, traversed the smoke cloud to emerge before the crowd, all claping and congratulating the two young mans, Nokino too turning to them to clap. 

After the crowd dispersed, Nokino got closer again to her team mates.

''So, genins, what do you say to a little barbecue at Yakiniku Q? Ribs, beef and fried onions on me!'' 

[EXIT]

+1000 RYO

TWC 2415

24 stats points: total stats now=250 (max)

5 going to chakra (new chakra=43)

18 stats points to realocate stats (18 from chakra to vigor, New chakra=25, new vigor=100(+25))

max stats hit!

2415 WC going towards: 1018 going towards one handed seal skill (link for previous WC), 1397 Wc remaining going toward Rasengan (1859/2062)

Last edited by Nokino on Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edits for max stats correction of claims)
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:12 am
Yukio stood, pride apparent on his face, through the ceremony for the graduates.  This was a moment he had been waiting for all his life, and as he received the headband which denoted him as an official shinobi of the Village Hidden in the leaves, he couldn't help but feel immense excitement for the future.  What great adventures would he, Matsuda, and Nokino-sensei have? Epic fights, great highs and certainly some terrible lows.  Nokino-san finished tying the headband to him, asking if they wanted to get some barbecue together.

Yukio flashed her a winning smile, "I would love that Nokino-san!"

[EXIT]

WC: 100 | TWC: 1,700
+17 Stats, 5 to Speed, 5 to Chakra, 7 to Vigor
1,000WC to Bouncy Wall for B-Rank
500WC to Wild Water Wave for B-Rank
200WC to One-Handed Seals
Mission Rewards: 1,000 Ryo / 5AP / Promotion to D-Rank / Konohagakure Headband
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:06 pm
Senju Yukio wrote:Yukio stood, pride apparent on his face, through the ceremony for the graduates.  This was a moment he had been waiting for all his life, and as he received the headband which denoted him as an official shinobi of the Village Hidden in the leaves, he couldn't help but feel immense excitement for the future.  What great adventures would he, Matsuda, and Nokino-sensei have? Epic fights, great highs and certainly some terrible lows.  Nokino-san finished tying the headband to him, asking if they wanted to get some barbecue together.

Yukio flashed her a winning smile, "I would love that Nokino-san!"

[EXIT]

WC: 100 | TWC: 1,700
+17 Stats, 5 to Speed, 5 to Chakra, 7 to Vigor
1,000WC to Bouncy Wall for B-Rank
500WC to Wild Water Wave for B-Rank
200WC to One-Handed Seals
Mission Rewards: 1,000 Ryo / 5AP / Promotion to D-Rank / Konohagakure Headband

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:25 pm
Nokino wrote:
[EXIT]

TWC 2415

24 stats points: total stats now=250 (max)

5 going to chakra (new chakra=43)

19 stats going from vigor to chakra (new vigor=63(+25)) (New chakra=62)

max stats hit!

2415 WC going towards: 1018 going towards one handed seal skill (link for previous WC), 1397 Wc remaining going toward Rasengan (1859/2062)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum