Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 171500

A Necessary Evil [Mission] Empty A Necessary Evil [Mission]

Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:55 pm
Mission Title/ Description:

Opening his eyes and turning his gaze left Zraix would look out the window of his room to see the starry night engulfing the village of Haven inn a darkness that was both eerie and comforting to the ronin- he checked the time to ensure it was midnight before arising from bed and beginning to get ready for the mission he was assigned a few days prior. He would dress himself in his standard ronin attire, his dark blue robes covering his torso while his jet black bottoms covered his lower half. He would anchor his blackened katana to his back and soon after would place his wakizashi at his right hip- now, ready to depart he would leave his residence, leaping onto a nearby roof as he scanned left and right to ensure he wasnt being watched or followed.

Zraix had been tasked with finding four leaders in a newly formed organization that threatened to displace power i the shinobi world- he normally wouldnt see it fit to take justice into his own hands for matters like these as he believed that everyone was entitled to fight for what they believe in but this group was far too dangerous and if left unchecked could destroy the balance that many had fought so hard to create. "So.. we have four people that have to be killed. Anyone else would be collateral and not necessary. Finding them should be easy enough but something tells me im gonna have to take out more than just a few people to get this one done." He said as he began leaping from rooftop to rooftop as he searched for his first mark.

He had received intel on each of the leaders for the organization and figured out that they each specialized in an element and had differing views from their cohorts which was surprising in and of itself. To think a band of criminals had the ability to put aside their differences for a common cause was one thing but to have opposing view points on life as well made it all the harder to understand.

He approached a large body of water that had a a sizeable building on a body of land 100 meters off in the distance- this matched the reports that he had received about the base of operations for this criminal organization. Without wasting another moment he would begin his trek across the water running at full speed, activating his Kenseigan as he ran to scan for any abnormal chakra disturbances. As he approached he would see a grouping of hut like structures made of ice lining the perimeter of the shore and near the huts were people of varying ages all in royal blue attire. He would slow his approach as he came into clear view of some of the people, his sprint slowing down to a walk and then a stand still.

The sounding of a loud horn would go off as the people on the shore began to scramble, about 30 of them in total, 5 of them leaping onto the water and dashing towards Zraix all at once- the Hoshimura was now 20 meters from shore and had come to the realization that these groupings of criminals were assigned to varying parts of the stronghold and it seemed the water elementalists were guarding the entrance. He would sigh as he drew the katana from his back reluctantly "Im really only here for your leader! You can stand down or we can do this the annoying wa-" His sentence would be interrupted as a water dragon sized 10 meters long by 3 meters wide rose up from the water 5 meters in front of him, its size obscuring his vision of the 5 shinobi that approached. The water dragon would head straight for Zraix, its power, health and speed 50 as he gripped his katana that became surrounded by a blue chakra aura in the form of a large claymore 1 meter extra off of the blade, its total size from hilt to chakra tip now 3 and a half meters. Slashing upwards as the dragon made contact with his blade the dragon would be split in two, its body of water returning to the body below Zraix's feet.

Three of the five shinobi closed in and attempted a joint assault from overhead with varying weapons- this was met with a swift sweeping slash from the ronin at a speed of 150 and with this one slash the blood of these three pooled into the body of water along with the dragon that had preceded them. The other two shinobi would soon be joined by eight others as the approached and readied for an all out assault but a loud whistle could be heard and all ten shinobi would halt immediately and stand down. Zraix was nothing less than perplexed as he looked past the ninja to see where this sound had come from and to his surprise it was a single man who was middle aged who approached at a walking pace with his arms folded behind his back. He spoke once he got within five meters of Zraix, the other ninja stepping to the side for him to have a clear path to the ronin. "You must be the shinobi that was sent to dissolve our operation? I knew they would send someone strong but I must say even I am thoroughly impressed." The man who was clearly the leader would look down at the pools of blood that slowly dispersed, their concentration weaking. "You cut through three of my vanguard members like butter. Im as impressed as I am furious." Looking back at Zraix he continued. "Theres no point in anyone else dying other than you or I. So let us settle this here and now. And to sweeten the deal, if you win I swear on my honor my men wont pursue you, nor will they send word to those earthen fools north of here.. So do we have a deal?"

A smirk would come across his face as he got into a stance with his chakra blade, "I like your style. Honestly, I tried to tell your men that I didnt want to take out anyone other than you. So yeah, that works for me. Lets skip the talking and get right to it." He said before dashing at the man with blade in hand, as the water elementalist readied his stance with legs wide and arms now out in front of him. Zraix would execute a basic horizontal slash once he was within one meter of the man and to no surprise the leader dodged it without much issue and responded with a kick upward, his leg surrounded by water. Zraix would use his free hand to parry this kick and in doing so the water master would convert the water on his foot into ice as it wrapped around the Hoshimura's arm. A smirk would come across Zraix's face as he he realized he was dealing with no amateur- using the momentum of his slash he would spin and slam his ice covered arm into the torso of man but before the limb could make contact the consistency of the ice changed back into water and separated at a high force expelling the hoshimura 5 meters back. Grabbing his right side in slight pain he would speak "So you can freely manipulate water without the use of handseals.. youre a force to be reckon with. But.. if my hypothesis is correct then you're only one of three other leaders that I have to defeat if Im going to complete this mission. Im sorry but I cant afford to hold back."

The ronin would breath in deeply before looking the other shinobi directly in the eyes, he calculated that the water master's speed was about 85 which was formidable but not enough to evade what he had in store for him. Zraix would point his Blade at his opponent while putting his left hand over his right arm- focusing his chakra into the arm that he held his blade in he would release the built of chakra in the form of his blade extending at a speed of 100. He would aim slightly to the left of his upper torso guessing that the shinobi would try to jump right and he was correct- as the water master did so Zraix would lea left as his attack fired lining up the tip of the blade with the location of the enemies heart. Blood would trail out slowly from the mouth of his opponent and Zraix breathed a heavy sigh of relief as he retracted the chakra blade from him. The water chief fell to the water as one of his men leapt over to pick him up so he wouldnt be submerged, "You need not save me.. allow me to become one with the water once more." He said before lookign at Zraix, "As promised... you can continue and my men will not follow. They will disperse and continue to live elsewhere to avoid the blowback."

Zraix did nothing more than nod at the master of water in respect, it was clear that the man was one of honor and simply wanted to protect his people- so, dashing off in the direction of the large body of land Zraix would continue his journey to disband this criminal organization before the situation became too dire.

Coming up on the medial part of the land that surrounded the large building of their operations Zraix could clearly see a fleet of 50 shinobi, they were in 5 rows of ten with a leader standing at their helm- he was a tall and strong man in appearance, and with a smile on his face it became all but clear that he had been expecting Zraix.. but how? He had received no intel from the previous leader so how would he know that there was an invader. The ronin had not the time to contemplate such things as he came to a halt 10 meters from the leader of this impressive army. "So. I take it you knew I was coming huh? Well is this army here just to show me how formidable you are as a leader or do you plan to attack me as a whole?" Zraix said drawing his wakizashi with his left hand, his katana still covered in the blue chakra of his Samurai Sabre technique. "Either way, I plan to make it to the top of that building and noone will get in my way so speak." The man he was staring down didnt stop smiling not even for a second, it was as though he was happy to see Zraix, excited even "Welcome great threat to the Umi Kunai! I have known about your appearance for some time now and let me be the first to say that I couldnt be happier that you arrived. I was sure that Kotetsu would have beaten you but you being here tells me that you have soundly defeated the great master of the Suiton arts." Laughing he would finally open his eyes revealing dimmed irises, a shinobi that was blind. "I am Nobugana the great. These men behind me follow my order without question but not out of love or fear. Simply because I am the strongest earth style user in generations. So, with that being said allow me to explain how things work around here. You will fight one on one battles in this kingdom. We fight our own battles and do not accept help from others, THAT is the way of the earthen. But you won't face me out right. Ill allow you to face my 5 captains and if you manage to beat them then we can fight but until then.." He would pause as he slowly seeped into the earth and reappeared 40 meters south of them now sitting on a throne made of stone elevated 5 meters in the air. "Ill allow my captains to decide who will fight you first. Good luck, challenger."

Zraix being no novice noticed the shinobi seeping into the ground and immediately darted his attention to the throne structure- the shinobi began to glow a bright pink as he became surrounded by a one inch aura off of his body. He would dash at a blinding speed of 210 past the ranks of the 50 men and convene with the leader at the throne as he rose up from the seat, his blades in a crossed position at the leader of the forces neck, "Listen, im not here for your theatrics and even though I respect you not attacking me with your full force but no one needs to die here other than you. Ill be fighting you fairly now or I can kill you where you sit, the choice is yours." The Hoshimura looked down at the man hoping that this display of speed and power was enough to get the desired result for it was a gamble.

The leader of the earthen would look slowly up at the Hoshimura as he chuckled "You are something! You standing up here with me shows me that you're a step beyond even my most talented captain." Standing up he would look the Hoshimura eye to eye, the blades following his neck as he rose. "Let us battle down there just you and I. No need to involve anyone else. I will defeat you and put an end to this infiltration effort! Zriax would remove his blades from the mans neck before leaping down with him- the two men staring at each other 5 meters apart. The time for words had passed and battle was upon them.

The earthen leader would dash at the Hoshi ronin as he decorated his hands with stone from the ground beneath them now sporting gauntlets with spikes at the knuckles- he  moved at speeds that Zraix could hardly believe, 150 speed and whats more the shinobi punched with a strength of 100 with his right hand. Zraix would clash his sword with this punch using his chakra blade, the blade striking with a strength of 155. The earthen gloves would crumble away allowing the blade to connect with his fists and cut through his arm. The earth elementalist elated by this strike would use his other hand to weave handseals- the result being earth spikes that rose out of the ground one of which managing to make a small cut on the back of the Hoshimura before he chose to leap back. "You're more skilled than the last shinobi. Kotetsu was his name? An honorable man to say the least but no match for me and neither are you." He said as he readied his blade and flew at the man at a speed of 160, one inch above the ground and as he became only 3 meters from his opponent he would let his foot touch the ground so he could leap forward at a speed of 210, ramping his speed up by 50 in an instant and throwing off his opponent who had a shocked expression for the first time in their bout. Zraix would take this opportunity to slice clean across the neck of his opponent decapitating him- his body fell to the floor and blood dpilled from his neck as Zraix looked back at the army of men who looked expressionless as they kneeled before him. "He wasnt lying.. you men share no love. Only a respect for power. My only decree to you is to leave this organization and flee, never to return here." These were his last words before he leaped away towards the large building that stood as his final destination in this mission.

Hours had passed since he fought with the leader of the earthen front and there were still two more leaders that the Hoshimura needed to dispatch of- he had already made his way into the building and was standing in a 50 meter circular room staring these two individuals in the eyes. The Flame empress and the Queen of the air users. Zraix looked left and right at the two before he spoke, both his wakizashi drawn and his katana which still had the blue aura surrounding it 2 meters extended off of the blade. "Well.. I didnt expect to have to face the two of you together and to be honest I feel like ive been spoiled by the previous two leaders allowing me the one on one combat option. But I have  a feeling you two plan on striking together and if thats the case let me warn you. I wont hold back and your deaths will not be quick."

The Flame empress wore a tight red outfit with a flame tiara placed neatly in her long blonde hair while the air queen wore loose and slightly revealing cream colored robes, her hair shoulder length. "Listen intruder, we neednt any warning from you. We plan on dispatching of you here and now. You're a fool for even trying to face us after fighting as much as you have. You wont leave this place alive." She said as flames began to surround her. "Now now, lets take our time and enjoy this. He might have information that we can use to strengthen our efforts. Plus we have the whole issue of putting two new people into power in our earthen and water fronts. Muzaki will be pleased if we come to him with solutions rather than bad news about this whole situation. Now, Zraix was it? Do show us a good time." She said as she began to levitate into the air, wind freely surrounding her body and the area around her.

"I cant blame you guys for trying to get rid of me but in another situation I think the three of us would have gotten along quite nicely." He said before breathing in deeply and exhaling as hard as he can his chakra ramping and the air picked up around the shinobi, the air being accompanied by water particles and chakra of that nature. Zraix would take his stance with both blades in hand and surrounded by a thick chakra. He had activated his total concentration breathing and the cloak along with it and he planned to mortally wound one of these kunoichi immediately depending on who would strike first. Not to his surprise the flame empress would leap at him while shrouded in flames and would shoot two blasts of fire at a power of 120 at him. The blasts would dissipate as they made contact with the ronin allowing him to dash straight at the empress as he slashed at her right fist which was responsible for the flame blasts. Zraix would angle his left blade at a diagonal and upward position to cut clean through the middle of her arm, removing it from her body before attempting a second slash with his other blade at her neck. This would be interrupted by a blast of wind chakra that would send the ronin flying back 10 meters away from both of his opponents. "Damnit! the fucker got me." the empress screamed as she used flames from her hand to cauterize the wound created on her missing arm. "Youre gonna pay for that one.. Thanks reime. I owe you one." She said as she nodded to her partner. "Dont mention it.. but be more careful. Its clear that Kotetsu and Enji were defeated fairly by this man. Hes not to be underestimated."

Looking closely at the movement of the flame empress Zraix realized that she had sustained a slight injury to her left foot on their last scuffle and that he could make use of this my dashing at her from the left side- he did so at a speed of 240 which to her speed of 65 was almost blinding. "Whered he g-" She said as the ronin appeared behind her jabbing his katana in through her back along with his wakizashi before splitting them apart, their edges exiting from her shoulders. Blood would fly through the air as the kunoichi screamed in agony, her cried softening as she crept closer to death. Zraix would turn and look at the air shinobi with a stoic face as she witnessed tears running down her face, her composure lost and her body now flying at Zraix at a speed of 150. Normally, this would be a speed that he would have to carefully deal with but at his current speed he was able to deal with her without issue. "Such a pity.." He said as he pointed his blade at the approaching kunoichi, its blade glowing a bright white before it extended at a speed of 145 and pierced her chest at a speed of 145. She would come to a complete halt as she reached up with trembling hands to grab the blade, too weak to wrest it from her chest. "You.. you ma-.. may have managed to beat us.. b-b but you still.. havent beaten him." She said before Zraix retracted the blade and walked up to her body as she laid there. He would take his katana and deliver a swift strike to her neck to ensure she was taken care of, his ronin garbs covered in the blood of his enemies. He now turned his attention to the door directly behind him, sure that the man they spoke of lied beyond it.

With both blades sheathed the ronin pushed the double doors open and walked through- immediately he saw a man sitting in a chair, his back turned to Zraix as he looked out of a large glass window. From this view the man could see the earthen fleet along with the water fleet and all the land beyond that point and it was clear at that moment that he had known of the ronin's entrance from the time that he had arrived. "Zraix Hoshimura. I have been awaiting your arrival. Or do you still go by Aegon these days?" the man said as he spun his chair around revealing long silver hair that went down to his waist, dark red eyes and a scar that scaled diagonally across his entire face from the upper right. "You must be exhausted after so many battles, please have a seat. Can I offer you some water?" Zraix was in shock at the man's appearance. He was clearly a Hoshimura. But why would one of his clansmen join with a gang. It hardly made any sense. "Ill stand thanks. Its Zraix. No one calls me by that other name and you knowing it tells me that you're a Hoshimura. But why are you working with these criminals.. more over it seems like youve become their leader. So why?" The man would stand and smile as he turned his back to Zraix once again to look out the window, his arms by his side as he spoke "The war. It decimated our people and so many died. My parents. Your parents. The list goes on and why? Because of the government led by Hoshigakure. I only wished to even the odds so that our people and anyone else stomped on my that cursed village could stand a fair chance at life, liberty and the pursuit or happiness or misery. Freedom." Turning to face Zraix he would continue, "I had done a great job and we were truly becoming a force to be feared. That was until you showed up. You see I had plotted out every move down to the last step but I never accounted for them to find out about our growth this early on and even if they did I never suspected that they would send someone of your caliber. Truly, I underestimated them. But thats exactly what happened to our clan right? WE over stepped and underestimated our way into irrelevancy and death." His expression would change to that of disappointment and regret. In the cabinet to your right there are a couple of scrolls outlining techniques from our clan. Theyve been lost to time but I think they would do you some good. I already accept tat your presence here means ive lost. Thats fine, I should have recruited you the day you found out that your father left the village. That was my major mistake. Aegon, great change will come through you. Be the change that our predecessors could not."

Zraix would walm over to the cabinet spoken of and take the scrolls that had been mentioned by the man and inside he found a third scroll. "This... this is." The man would interrupt him, "Its the truth behind our birth right. A clue on how to find the body of infinity, one half of the puzzle. I wasnt sure you knew anything about Scala ad Caelum. But if you have interest in it feel free to take it. Ill dispose of myself and this building soon as its set to explode in 5 minutes. I bid you farewell Aegon."

With conflicting emotions Zraix Hoshimura exited the building with all three scrolls in hand. He recognized the man after fact and realized that he was related to the man, an uncle or half brother of his father that he had met in the past. He now had new developments that he needed to speak with Monsoon about and they couldnt wait. He would head to him directly.

[MISSION COMPLETE EXIT]

TWC- 4,268

CLAIMS

Mission Rewards

Requip Spectral Vengeance B Rank -1,125 WC

Hoshimura Style- Time Lapse B Rank- 1,125 wc

SilverWing B Rank -1,125 wc

Rapid Blade Thrust- 893/1,125 WC
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage