Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 119700

Placing A New Warden Empty Placing A New Warden

Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:46 am
For this part he came alone into the spire, crimson eyes peering around as he had not noticed much difference from the last time he had been here. The Late Ishimaru did nothing to change the motif or styling but the concept was not his to judge or scrutinize. As he took the elevator up he would remain clad in his armor and equipped with his weapon coming up to the same floor where the alliance of Fire and Lightning was consummated. Looking into the office he would begin by writing a letter to Aoki that would detail his quick success and by the time this message had made it to him, his installment of a warden of their lands.

After the letter was sent he would lean against the desk in the office and wait for the one whom he had summoned to arrive. Moments passed before a single woman came into the room, their eyes meeting before he smirked and stood tall,” Good people can indeed still get things done. My name is Iscarot, you may or may not know of me during my tenure as a hunter of the Pendragon. Regardless you have been chosen for a unique position granted only by my Master,” he would wait only a moment before continuing.

After a moment he would continue while throwing the hat of the Kazekage to her and slowly walking toward and soon after passed her,” You are the designated Warden of the Sands. You answer only to Lord Aokidanza and through his words your authority is absolute. Do not fail us,” he would not give any time to respond or even get a response from the female for as quick as he came he left.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 104

Placing A New Warden Empty Re: Placing A New Warden

Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:26 pm
As the door to the office opened, the woman that was summoned was none other than Junko. The 5’7, perfection of the women species strode her way into the office, locking her icy blue eyes with those of Iscarot, the Herald of Aokidanza. His remarks produced a smirk, soft chuckle as well from the woman. Stopping 10 meters from the man she would note as the man stood tall.

“I am more than aware of who you are and whom you serve. Your display at the gates I found to be a bit uninspiring. Certainly there was a broad number of chances for some kind of bloodshed, like your first visit. There is no place for the weak in the presence of the strong. That is the law of this world, whether you like it or not. Your Master, Aokidanza seems to understand this reality perfectly. I respect that, more so I respect his strength.”

She would catch the hat as it was tossed in her direction with her left hand. She gave it a glance over, glimpses of Kenshin Uzumaki flickered in her mind. To her, there was no one more worthy to don this hat than him. And it was because of that she tossed the hat back to the table.

“I will be Aokidanza’s warden, but I will not pretend to be the Kazekage of this village. There was only ever one shadow of the sands, and I will not change my views on that. Take that however you please, I couldn’t care less. But I will protect this land as Aokidanza commands, and that is only because I owe it to Kenshin Uzumaki. This arrangement merely allows me to make due in that commitment. So you can return to your lord and inform him that I, Junko, will lay waste to any and all that seeks to stain our sands red. And I will take absolute pleasure in every minute passing of it.”

Her eyes glanced in his direction as he was passing her by, on the left. The final remark that was given left her with nothing to say, as Iscarot was already gone. She only smiled sadistically as she reverted her eyes back to the hat on the desk. The cogs in her mind began to turn.

—————
NPC Used: Junko
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:54 pm
A smirk appeared on his face as he looked at the female with fire and ice in her eyes, knowing that this was the one that was going to be the best choice. Her fire and tenacity was apparent and he could see why Aoki chose her instead of one of the other ninja. There was a shrug from him as he crossed his arms, pondering on her statement before ultimately replying before leaving,” It would be a waste to kill what remains here. A dead village does not suit my leaders plans but what remains here in the ashes can still be brought into something better given the right conditions. The Law of the World indeed stands true, but the weak are also culled by their own hands and the strong are always… Well we both know the truth of the matter,” and that was what he left on. He could hear the hat touch the desk and as it did he stopped in the archway of the door, a grin turning to a smile as he looked back over his shoulder and chuckled.

It was not one out of disrespect, but he acknowledged her resolve. In a way they were similar as he looked at Aokidanza the same way she looked at her Kage, Kenshin. The last she would hear from him as he left the office was probably along the lines of both adoration and morbid curiosity of the future,” Then I look forward to seeing what you make of this place Lady Junko, Warden of the Sands. I look forward to seeing your progress in the future. He always has a good eye for promising prospects and this one does not disappoint,” the last few words would echo as he left the office and began to leave the spire as a whole. Given the hawk he chose to deliver his missive he would hope Aoki would be able to get the letter before Iscarot made his exit of the village.
Iscarot Ushitora
Iscarot Ushitora
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:38 am