Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Somewhere I Belong (Zaled and Tori) Empty Somewhere I Belong (Zaled and Tori)

Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:48 am
Prim stepped into the bathroom at her father's apartment. She took off her sandy clothes and as she stepped into the shower, there was a pile of sand to her shins where she had been standing before. She turned on the shower feeling the hot water flow over her. She immediately relaxed and sighed as she sat down and let the water run over her body. After a couple of minutes, she washed her hair and body. She stepped out of the tub, and checked out Tori's closet, luckily they wore the same size!
Prim went into the nursery with the Nanny to meet her youngest sibling! She thought her little brother was adorable. Zaled and Tori made cute babies! He was only three but looked so much like the both of them! Someday Primmy hoped to have a family of her own. Not yet though! Although her and Zim were in a serious relationship.
She brushed out her long dark hair and pulled it back in a ponytail then went to the living room. She decided to lay down on the couch and wait for Zaled and Tori to return. Prim was so tired she fell asleep on the couch!

WC: 201
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Somewhere I Belong (Zaled and Tori) Empty Re: Somewhere I Belong (Zaled and Tori)

Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:27 am
zaled amid carrying tori took a scenic route across suna because one it was break time, and two he was carrying a hot lady in his arms for a joy ride,Although perhaps in some alternative universe he would've had a few grey streaks in brown with a leather jacket and drank a little less but carried a cigar or two innthe breast pockets. The shinobi life was perhaps a little more mythical. Beneath a cloak was his unique vest of gold and black fashion. he stopped on the balcony of the appartmemt in a quieter area of suna, his perfered location of course, easing tori down he gave a soft click of his toungh and adressed tori.

"ok tori so now that we were away from the gaurds i think that peck was a freindly hello. Let me properly introduce myself.you have worked very hard and i am proud."

zaled stated leaning down for a small kiss and well he lost track of whst happend for a bit.

----

sometime later after the ordeal at hand the screen door opened and zsled although now with a much looser flak jacket, and he had a look where he apparently lost a bet and vanished off to the bathroom noting that there was sand. Although it was customnary to clear area when sandstorms occured, In this case it was primrose who was sleeping on the couch.

yes she is exhuasted so i suppose a little treat will go far for primrose. Ah is that the champ?

zaled thought as after a few moments and washing his face, he arrived in a light robe and carrying two bowls and heard a tiny boy giggling While he applied a few hand chosen medical herbs and other unique tibbits, pink salt, a sweet smelling ointment, fluffly white towels, and something best described as a lovely sake of coconut hutter and other exotic sweet smelling ointments with oil, as well as after a few moments and mixing a paste in one bowl with luke warm water, he began boiling another and cut and applied the herbs when he created a shadow clone.

"you do not mind making sure the champ does not go near this spot untill i am finished, and set up two cushions, if you can so kindly."

zaled asked his clone who whisked off and the kid giggled happily calling for "papa".

in the meantime zaled had returned to the paste and kneaded it making a few other touches to it and started mixing in the herbs to the water, boiling each down and sprinkling a of the liquid into the paste to make it a tad bit more watery. Once upon a time he did indeed dream of a simpler life while yes hard working but he was still a romantic as well, but comsidering it all he was also a fair father.

yeah i do not want that one to be a shinobi,a massuse will do him well. Not in disguize but in practice.Honorable.

zaled stated as he turned off the stove and his home brew was moreless done with various scents in play that filled the kitchen area. He glanced it over and the paste with the extra ointment bottles and carried each into the living room, then strained the cooler water into two bowls and set two small towels to soak a moment as he approached the couch planting a small kiss on primroses forehead before placing a soaked hot towel on it.

"relax you travled and went through much,your boy freind best have taken notes from the locals in the volcanic islands, i hope. But this will relax you and now ease your mind."

he stated as should tori have freshend up she would find two bowls on two cushions and the shadow clone hugging the toddler as it looked perplexed. He had 2 dads before him which the clone chuckled in outright amusement.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Somewhere I Belong (Zaled and Tori) Empty Re: Somewhere I Belong (Zaled and Tori)

Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:03 am
What happened on the balcony, stays on the balcony! Use your imagination! Tori fixed her clothes as she stepped in the glass door, shutting it lightly so as to not wake up Prim. The poor dear looked like she was sleeping really well. She darted quickly into the hall acknowledging her son for a quick minute giving him a kiss before she ran into the bathroom to freshen up. After a quick ten minute shower she jumped out, got her comfy clothes on and went into the living room. Seeing the clone holding her son, she leaned over giving her son some more kisses as he squealed again! Being a mom was quite rewarding. Now her other son doesn't say much to her, always training or has his nose in a book. That's okay with her, Zatoichi is a really good kid. She loves her little family!
Tori took a seat in a chair near Prim as she watched Zaled put a towel on Prim's head. A Spa Day? Ah yes she believed so! Zaled has a habit of treating his favorite ladies really well. Tori was lucky to be in a relationship with such a wonderful and loving man!
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:09 am
Prim was quite comfortable on the couch! Maybe it was the environment, maybe the comfy couch, even the blanket, but regardless she was sleeping so well! She heard someone come in, and her eyes fluttered open for a second and she caught a blurry glimpse of her father looking as though he was fixing his clothing. He dashed off fairly quickly to the bathroom. A few minutes later she heard her brother squeal with excitement, then Tori came into the room and literally flew by! Now, she has wind element, Prim swore she used that to move by her that quickly due to the fact Prim felt a gust of wind as she went by.
Prim had dozed back off when she felt something wet on her forehead! It was a towel, with an interesting scent. She sniffed a couple of times before seeing her father near her from under the edge of the towel!
"Um…what…" was all Prim could say. She was feeling quite relaxed, no complaints here. "What's going on?" She said, yawning. She was trying to wake up. She raised the edge of the towel up to see Tori Uzumaki sitting close to her, she had missed her friend, technically now her step mom. This didn't bother her, her dad and Tori were a good couple.

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:47 am
Aww she is trying to wake up, well no ya gonna rest now prim no movement.

zaled thought as prim sleepily asked what is happening but zaled being the kind generous man spread the steaming towel over her eyes and massaged prims temples with soft rotating rubbing motions,she probberly wanted to argue but yes there was no resisting the bane of a womans stress being the start of a forehead massage.

zaled spoke in hush calm soothing voice ad he dipped his hand in the sweet pasre covering prims eyes and cheeks with the solution, sweet oily snd of course eventually caked and applied down her necs nd ears.

"no moving primrose, you will stay there untill i tell you otherwise. breath and calm your mind."

and he applied a fresh large hot towel to prims feet the towel spreading out and even dampening toris exposed leg abit as zaleds hands snaked around prims feet and between the toes with rapid but soft motions applying various levels of pressure from the top of the foot to below, and then came the heel which was tense, of course the answer was kneading and the inevitable slow rub from his palm up the foot.

"now look you two,the world has many changes. Like this massage it is sise to sit back and really look at perspective. Your questions few but being aware in the moment of your body, not your fears or stress."

he spoke softly and with a small level of firmness as he went to work on tori as well. The clone had shushed the little one and now tori had a fresh hot towel on her forehead now but a small massage with a wet hot rag along the back of her neck causing some water to drip down her back, But so too did the face cream gst applied to her face a full mask to shut off the annoyances of most the world but the moment. Zaled added a massage on tori's calves and there was not going to be a protest there as she just arrived to suna. He rested his thumbs along each muscle group and wrapped her legs in a third steaming hot towel to eventually apply a lotion of sorts to her feet cool and moist. Kneading it in and under the towel.

rare i use this, i have not properly pulled this in several long years,altho that time it was on a table.

he thought as he went for both of tori's feet appling the similar technique he did to primrose, and alternating between the girls as he rested each ones feet into 1 of two piping hot bowls of water. to keep thdm content.

"now that you are relaxed. Ask your questions."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:52 am
Prim was enjoying the relaxing massage as she relaxed. After the foot massage she decided maybe it was time to get up and take Tori and do some training.

Exit
TWC: 420
+4 stats all to chakra
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:07 am
Tori leaned back to relax. After a few minutes, she decided to get up and follow Prim. She kissed Zaled and thanked him for the lovely treats she got that day.
"Love you." Tori said to Zaled before heading out after Prim.

(Exit)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:45 am
and like that the trio were done with massages, although he wished it lasted a little longer. It did mean a few moments among the family was healing.

ill need to make an extended vacation for us all. the ddsert is nice, but some snow will work wondees.

he thought as after clesning jp he dispelled the clone and now was wondering where thevtwo girls were up to.

(exit)
Raikur
Raikur
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Raikur's Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 80250

Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:00 am
Zaled Uchiha wrote:(exit)

Approved with no claims
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:46 am
Primrose Uchiha wrote:Prim was enjoying the relaxing massage as she relaxed. After the foot massage she decided maybe it was time to get up and take Tori and do some training.

Exit
TWC: 420
+4 stats all to chakra

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum