Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Inaba Kurohane
Inaba Kurohane
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : /|\ ^._.^ /|\
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 8000

City Lights [Village Entry] Empty City Lights [Village Entry]

Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:24 pm
It was raining when Inaba reached Hoshi's main gate. Flickering streetlamps lit the way ahead. His hands were tucked into pockets, collar turned up against the weather, and a faint glow of cigarette cherry brightened his downturned face in the gloom. He looked up through the downpour at Hoshi's great gates looming over him: monstruous planks of wood banded with iron. Ahead a few meters he could hear some rabble arguing with the guards about being searched. He cast his glance downward once more and shivered.
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Nightmare Demons
Familiar : Sebastian
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 46000

City Lights [Village Entry] Empty Re: City Lights [Village Entry]

Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:19 am
"Sheesh it hasn't been this rainy in a while, don't y'all agree", Ciel would say to one of the guards that stood near him as they stood outside the dates of Hoshi. He had been assigned gate duty today and wasn't exactly to happy about it but he was never one to complain. "Yeah today has been a real shitty day but that docent seem to stop the stupid ones today, your the boss today do you want me to go end the arguing ?", the guard would say as he points over to a few of the other guards arguing with someone who was trying to enter the village.

"Nah just let it be , I only want to involve myself if it really matter. If it was up to me you'd be the one calling the shots today now me". Ciel would say in response. He wasn't one to play around with power and only wanted to be in charge if it was absolutely necessary. The guard wouldn't respond and instead turned his attention down the road to a single figure who was approaching the gate. Once the man was 10 meters away the guard that was next to Ciel would take a few steps forward and call out to the man, "What business do you have with the village sir", the guard would say in a polite but stern voice.

wc;203
Inaba Kurohane
Inaba Kurohane
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:23 am
Inaba lifted his eyes to the Guard that called out. Pinching cigarette between index and middle finger, he pulled it away from his lips and took a deep breath,

“Hello. I’m just passing through. I could use a change of clothes, some beer, and a warm bed for the night. 'Was working up north near the coast, now I’m trying to get back home down south.”

He patted at his overcoat, feeling out where he had stashed his traveling I.D.

“Ah, here it is,” Inaba opened the lapel of his jacket slowly, as not to raise suspicion, and retrieved some folded papers from a dry pocket. He took a few steps closer [5 meters] to the Guard, presenting his Identification with an outstretched arm, “The name is Kurohane,”

Inaba noticed the younger shinobi off to the side, he seemed uninterested in the whole affair. Inaba put on an easy smile.

“Ah, you drew the short straw today, youngman? Gate duty is rough when it's pissing down,”
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Nightmare Demons
Familiar : Sebastian
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 46000

Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:54 pm
He would watch as the guard would approach the man making sure nothing weird happened, the last thing he needed was for someone to get hurt or die while he was out there. He would listen as the man would inform them on why he wanted entry into the village and with how hard it was raining outside his reasons were valid, at least to Ciel anyway.The guard would take the paper work from the man doing his best to cover it with his body so it wouldn't get to wet as he looked over them and  once he was done he would give Ciel a nod letting him know everything was good. " Yeah it sucks ass but at least I'm getting paid more than these guys ", he would say in a joking manner. Ciel would then in turn let the other guards now to open the gate for the man. "Welcome to the village , if you need any info on where thing at I'm sure one of these guys would help",  he would say as he awaited the man to enter the village.

wx;184

Last edited by Ciel Uchiha on Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inaba Kurohane
Inaba Kurohane
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:22 am
Inaba laughed. Every young Shinobi had to pay his dues, and the boy reminded him a bit of his younger self: annoyed by the triviality of his duties. That's how it was though, unfortunately, everyone had to start at the bottom.

He retrieved his paperwork from the guard and stuffed the pages back into his pocket. He stood idle as they opened the gates.

"No need for directions, I appreciate it though. I hope your shift passes quickly." He waved a farewell and entered into the village.

[Exit into Hoshigakure]

TWC: 339

Claims:
339 WC & 6 AP

-300 WC to finish learning Space Time Amp B-Rank
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens