Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Nara
Jiro Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Jiro Stats
Mission Record : Jiro Nara Mission Records
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 54720

Order for the Orderly Empty Order for the Orderly

Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:49 pm
Mission Link: Order for the Orderly
Character Stats: Jiro Stats

"How did I get roped into this... such a pain," Jiro groaned as he walked down the main street toward the administrative building. Apparently the higher ups needed volunteers to direct visitors around the office building, or in Jiro's case, voluntold. "Bold of them to assume I even know my way around the place... It's not like I have a map of the office burned into my skull for easy reference. Man... this is gonna be such a drag."

He took his time getting to the building, as it obviously wasn't urgent. In fact, the reception hall was completely empty when he arrived. There were even crickets outside. Jiro looked around the place with a deadpan expression, waiting for a while before someone finally came out to greet him.

"Oh! You must be the one we sent for. Yes, just er... show people around when they come in, if things slow down you can have at those academy file that need sorting. The boxes are there, on that desk." Jiro stared at the small woman who was speaking to him, looking highly unamused. "If it slows down? The place is a graveyard to begin with..." The woman didn't seem bothered by his sour nature, and just smiled cheerily at him. "Welp! I guess that means you're on file duty then, doesn't it? I'll leave you to it then, you can leave at 3."

Jiro glanced at the clock on the wall as the woman left him to go back to her office. It was only 11. Sighing slowly, he shook his head and went over to the file boxes, flipping one open nonchalantly and pulling out the papers. She didn't even tell him how they were meant to be sorted. So it was up to him then, huh... Scanning over the details of each record, he starts sorting them first by graduate status, then by year, and finally by last name. They had records going back at least a decade, by the look of it. The desk began to pile high with various stacks of documents, as he began to group together reports for students of the same name, detailing registration records, family information, test scores and misdemeanors.

Time seemed to melt away as he worked, and when he checked again, it was already 2:30. He'd just spent over three hours in the zone, and he barely even noticed. Jiro laughed dryly, looking at his neatly sorted piles with some satisfaction. They were finished. Now he just needed to put them all back in their boxes, and he would call it a day.

As he was sliding the last box back into place, the woman returned, blinked at him a few times, and narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "I don't see any evidence of working, around here... How much did you do while I was gone?" Jiro gave her a deadpan stare back. He hated when people assumed he was lazy. "All of it," he said, clearly and slowly. "I did all of it. Check it out for yourself, but I'm done, right? I'll just be leaving then." Leaving the small woman flabbergasted, he walks around her and out the front doors of the building, releasing his frustration in a forceful sigh and cracking his neck. He needed a vacation.
Milestone Claims: "Hit the Ground Running" (500 Ryo)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Order for the Orderly Empty Re: Order for the Orderly

Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:45 pm
Jiro Nara wrote:
WC: 552
Mission Claims: 1,000 Ryo, 5 AP
WC Claims: +5 Speed, One-Thousand Years of Death (E), Discipline (E)
Milestone Claims: "Hit the Ground Running" (500 Ryo)

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum