Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

Clarity of Mind [p/Izu Momochi][Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarity of Mind [p/Izu Momochi][Training]

Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:57 pm
After an extensive explanation of identifying specific plants and materials that can be hazardous or poisonous, the two would be sitting beside the water of the lake where he had first encountered Izu. He would have put away most of the plants and other materials as Izu began asking about different techniques that she could use. He stopped for a moment to think as he put away the last of his items and nodded softly before speaking. "There are a few different techniques I can teach you for both poison and water use. Water is my primary element while iryojutsu is my primary specialty. For summoning, you are looking for a bit more space-time expertise, which I can provide on a lesser level. I have already signed a contract with the Okamis of the haze, yet I do not think they count as a mythical race."

She was already running through so many suggestions that he wondered what the best method for tackling all of her interests might be. He stood up, patting himself off, before pulling out a scroll from his pocket. "We will start with the simplest and work our way up," he said to Izu. "The first is the water sealing technique. Using a basic scroll, you can either draw water in or release it back out into the area around you. You can also begin by creating clones with the liquid in your own body and then have the water remaining from this method to create other techniques."

Dracoso made a few hand seals and spat two streams of water out. These streams rapidly reformed into perfect clones of Dracoso and stood a few feet away. "You can also attempt to master some techniques so that you can use them without hand seals and make them an effective protective measure." As he finished his words, a shower of twenty water senbon stabbed into the ground around him, forming a perfect circle. The senbon would effectively miss both him and Izu, but stand up out of the ground for a few moments.

"As for poisons, you can do a similar effect. While I cannot show it to you when we are this close, I can show you a few tricks that medical ninja can learn." Dracoso stretched before taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes and focused as chakra flooded throughout his body. As the gathered chakra reached its peak, he struck down into the ground towards the lake, causing a sudden flowering crack towards the lake. The ground gave way, leaving a crater behind as the water rushed in to fill it. "With the right training, you can go from enhancing poisons to engaging foes. As to answer your earlier question, the kind of shinobi that I am is one that loves to learn many forms of combat to help protect and engage with efficiency."

WC = 480
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 10000

Clarity of Mind [p/Izu Momochi][Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarity of Mind [p/Izu Momochi][Training]

Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:15 pm
After a lot of learning and hours of talking, Izu was filled with new learned knowledge, and wanted to mainly continue discussing the summons, something that fascinated the girl. 

''Wow thanks a lot Draco for all of those. *scribble in notebook* Now regarding the summons, whould you know of any summons species of turtles or tortoise ? I would very much like to pursue those if you would know about them, as im planning on making the harbor master build me a ship.'' Asked Izu.

Her new goal was set on exploration at sea, with a ship and companions at her side to discover her ancestry, the ruins of the old Kirigakure, as well as to set sail on the myths of the long losts Seven sword of the hidden mist. Her taste for adventure and discovering the world too was something that  drove her motivations, but she kept that more inside, not wanting to appear too emotional.

''By the way, I've heard you have a shop in town for apothecary supplies? Mind taking me there? thanks! Would you be interested to travel with me and discovers the seas by the way?'' said Izu while paking her stuff back into her backpack, taking it to her shoulder, ready to follow.
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 10000

Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:10 pm
As they walked around for quite a bit, Izu reflected back on what she learned from Dracoso. All these techniques and jutsu water oriented made her realize would be quite a versatile ninja, learning utilitary techniques from all field of expertise, as well as now learning how to summon creatures. She would need to meet and go on an adventure to find and sign a contract, a pact with said creatures, in order to learn more on that matter. But for now, she was happy to have learned a lot of abilities. Those would pair well with her medical and weaponry techniques, but she still needed to find what type of other specialty of techniques and jutsu she wanted to learn after all this.

Genjutsu could prove useful, using mist and the likes to create illusions and mirages, controling her opponent mentality and psyche to get the advantage wound indeed prove useful. On the other hand, she could also use her knowledge of space and time and deep dive into it. It would help with her summoning that she planned, as well as with teleportation and phasing techniques, giving her the possibility to be more uncatchable and to even manipulate her senbons wih her chakra mastery alone, combining it with her fast and deadly hands! Or she could even forgo all those ideas together and concentrate on both medical and weapons only, giving herself deeper mastery and faster manipulation of the required chakra for both these types of techniques. This was something she would need to see and learn in the end, so she still had plenty of time to think about it! 

Continuing to think, she left Dracoso and started to go home. Her learning was for this day finished, and she got back toward her home, walking to the rythm of the waves and salty breeze of the sea.

[EXIT]

TWC: 2084

learning from Dracoso at 75% the following:
-Chakra Scalpel: senbons (625WC)
-Poison Mist (375WC)
-Summoning Wandering Oasis (250wc)
- Hidden Blade rapid Homicide (350wc)
- cherry blossom Impact (434 wc)

Learning at 25% alone: 50WC remaining going toward Clan pureblood (50/1500)
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:58 am
Izu Momochi wrote:
[EXIT]

TWC: 2084

learning from Dracoso at 75% the following:
-Chakra Scalpel: senbons (625WC)
-Poison Mist (375WC)
-Summoning Wandering Oasis (250wc)
- Hidden Blade rapid Homicide (350wc)
- cherry blossom Impact (434 wc)

Learning at 25% alone: 50WC remaining going toward Clan pureblood (50/1500)

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum