Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gamerilla_jg
Gamerilla_jg
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Training:Body, Mind, and Spirit Empty Training:Body, Mind, and Spirit

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:59 am
Han wakes up today feeling determined and ready. "Let's start training!" He says pumping himself up. He washes up, prepares his stuff and heads out to the training grounds. 

"I'll start by doing some jogging." Han sets up his own circuit to run around. He starts off with a light jog around the circuit. After two complete circuits,he goes into a full sprint around. He sprints another three complete circuits then walks. He walks five more complete circuits around before ending.  "(pant) (pant) (pant) Done. Now, time to meditate."

He sits with his legs crossed and focuses his mind. He clears his mind of every distracting thought and concentrates on his chakra. He can feel his chakra speeding throughout his body. He can feel it gushing and rushing like a storm inside him. He can feel his chakra moving quickly like the wind. It rushes to every pore of his body and never stops moving. He calms himself and tries to slow his chakra. He notices that his chakra starts feeling more fluid and soft. It starts to feel more flexible and calm. It suddenly picks up in speed again and he loses concentration. "Woah. Weird, my chakra felt different for a minute there. I'll have to study up on that."

He grabs his copy of the Jutsu Encyclopedia. He starts reading through the pages. He notices a few of interest to him right now."Wind Release: Wind Arrow, the user pressurizes the air to make up to 5 arrows. Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique,this technique is where ninja first begin to learn chakra control, by channeling chakra to their feet they can cause it to either repel or attract thus allowing them to walk up flat surfaces, or along water. Substitution Technique,with this technique, the users replace their own body with some other object, generally with a block of wood, the moment an attack lands. Clone Technique, a ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Transformation Technique,The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form." He bookmarks them for later use.

"Ok, I'm rested. I'll do some more training." He uses the training dummy in the field and practices Taijutsu. He starts off with a few jabs and straights then eventually starts making combos. He starts with an upwards elbow then transitions into a downward hammer fist. He uses the momentum of the hammer fist to do a front flip into a kick. He spins into a backhand fist then transitions into a roundhouse kick then ending it with an axe kick. He repeats these drills over and over again until the sun sets.

"Well, let's try learning some of the jutsus in this book. I'll start with the Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique. He walks to the nearest tree and tries to focus his chakra. He builds it up in his feet and runs up the side of it. He makes it about 1/4 of the way up before losing concentration. He falls on his face. "Ow. This will be harder than I thought." He builds up a lot of chakra in his feet and tries to run up the side of the tree. He reaches the first three steps then loses it as his chakra couldn't be maintained. He tries to use less chakra then his feet wouldn't even stabilize on the tree. Han sits and tries to feel his chakra flow. It is unstable and gushing out. He calms himself again and slows it down to a lighter, more constant movement. He stands up and walks slowly. He takes a step, then two, then he's at 1/2 of the tree. He almost reaches the top before a sudden surge in his chakra. His uncertainty and doubt made him lose focus. He steels himself as he tries one more time. He walks slowly and calmly up the side of the tree. He feels his chakra attracting the surface of the tree. He makes it up to the top of the tree and lies down on its branch.  "I did it. I still have to do it faster though." He jumps down the tree and starts to try again and again. Each time he tries he gets faster and faster until eventually, he can run at full speed without falling off the tree. "Ok, I'm satisied with this. I can feel my chakra control getting better. It's easy to keep a steady flow and to distribute my chakra to different parts of my body. I'll try it on the stream before I call it a day." 

He walks to the nearby stream and somehow feels calm near it. He clears his mind and focuses the chakra on his feet. He tskes a step ino the river and instantly falls in. He gets out and sits on the side of the river. "It's so different than the tree. The surface isn't solid like the base of the tree so I can't just walk on it." He focuses and thinks for a moment. "I need to get to the bottom of this. The bottom of this? The bottom of the river!" He focuses his chakra to his feet and steps on the water. As his foot touches the surface of the water, he extends his chakra until it reaches the bottom of the river. He balances on this chakra pole and slowly steps across the river, keeping a steady flow of chakra at all times. He keeps waalking back and forth until he can run on the water. "Ok, it was difficult but I got it down. Now, I'll have one more test." 

Han steps into the river and starts walking down it. He keeps steady until the bottom of the river gets deeper. He almost slips but manages to stop himself. He focuses again and keeps walking down the river until he reaches the village. As he steps out of the river, he heads back home, greets hhhis father, takes a shower, and goes to bed after a long day of hard training.

(Exit)
TWC:1031
Claims: 5 stats+ Tree Climbing/Surface Walking Technique
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Training:Body, Mind, and Spirit Empty Re: Training:Body, Mind, and Spirit

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum