Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Slide Away  - Page 2 Empty Re: Slide Away

Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:11 pm
Jayden managed to get himself under control. It was just a shock to see Akabayashi Terumi after the whole incident happened so many years ago! He took a deep breath and nodded towards Zim and Miz who looked quite concerned for him.
"I'm f-fine." He said with a smile before looking back at the Mizukage.
"Yes sir, we all transferred to the Volcano Village, Kazangakure, but shortly after our arrival the village was attacked so we had to evacuate. We were evacuated in boats but they were attacked as well. I was severely injured, I survived thanks to Kurai jumping from his boat to ours to help us. And thanks to Izu Momochi healing me after I passed out at the gates when we arrived here." Jayden said very clearly. His voice wasn't shaking anymore and he wasn't stuttering, he had completely regained composure. He was convinced that maybe he had forgotten the said incident. Jayden was still sweating and his heart rate was still up, but he was composed.
"We had permission from the Mizukage at the time to transfer." Jayden added making sure he knew their transfer was legit and not them just walking out and leaving the village

WC:201
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:49 pm
Even the others noticed the strangeness with which their friend was reacting. It seemed shock of seeing Akabayashi caused him to act strangely he was back to acting normal now. This normalness was what made the gears in the Terumi's head spin. He knew this voice, unlike the stuttering nervous one from earlier. The voice was deeper now, but there was no mistaking it. He couldn't remember the name of his much younger cousin for some time, but then again he had just said it. Jayden Terumi. The child who had left poppers under his seat. It was years ago, the doctor would simply overlook it.

"I see. Then my guess is that by returning you all wish to join Kiri once more?" He would pause for everyone to answer. He wasn't going to take anyone who did not choose to join him. He would begin to direct his path to a store he had a particular item to buy. For now the doctor would simply keep them busy as the welcome present was procured. "What rank were you all before leaving?"
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing

Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:20 pm
Miz listened as Jayden explained the situation to the Mizukage. Whatever had affected Jayden, he was okay now. The only thing he could think of is that he was somehow connected to the Mizukage. Which is understandable, Terumi and Terumi. Makes sense, clan members are all connected somehow in some way.
"Yes sir, we do." He answered the first question and waited for his team mates to answer. It was good to be home and honestly, Miz didn't want to go to another village, this was his home! For missions, yeah he would travel, but he would always be able to come back. Kiri was home.
This Mizukage was actually really nice. He had made time to see them, even though he was probably really busy. However he had an extremely neat and clean office, Xyxer had kept the office rather untidy, not dirty but there were always papers everywhere and things out of sorts. Then again Every Kage is different.
"We were all Genin, and we still are. We are all hoping to change that since we are back home." Miz answered his second question after he asked. Rather embarrassing considering their age, their older brothers were all Jounin at this point.

(203)
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 2000

Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:38 pm
Zim has observed a major shift in Jayden's behavior, but now he is back to normal. Zim recalled a story Jayden once told about his cousin and a very important person in their clan and an incident with fireworks! It was from his childhood of course, any hard feelings would fade overtime. This was probably the gentleman he had a hand in pranking. At least the shock wore off and Jayden was back to normal! He would ask about it later.
"Yes sir." Zim answered politely and respectfully. This Kage was quite different from the previous Mizukages before him. He was quite respectful. Zim could only recall a couple but at least this one was organized.
"Genin." He said after Miz spoke up. Hopefully that will change soon. Zeb, Taki and Jeordie were already Jounin and their obnoxious torment and teasing towards Zim and the others was getting quite annoying. Having a fourth on their team, Kurai would be quite beneficial and helpful towards reaching their goals. He looked towards the other two then back and the Mizukage. Speaking of the fourth member of their team, where was Kurai anyway? Probably at home asleep, they would eventually see him at some point anyways.

[204]
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:15 pm
Jayden was proud of himself! Despite his initial shock he has maintained his composure. At this point if he remembers he remembers. If not that's fine too. The past is the past no need letting it affect us now.
"Yes, we would like to be part of Kiri again. This is home." Jayden said as he answered after the other two. "Yeah we left as Genin and returned as Genin." Jayden replied wishing he could be a higher rank. The only thing Jayden has managed to do in Volcano Village was learn to use Lava, which was part of being a Terumi anyways. It's his Bloodline after all. Jeordie learned Lava and Boil and tends to tease Jayden for not knowing both. Of course after a huge HEATED argument between the two, heated in literal sense they almost burned down the house, their parents forbid them from using it ever again in the house.
Memories.
Now that these four were back on Kiri with a decent Kage, maybe they could train, do missions and rank up as a team. Four different clans with unique abilities, yeah this would work well. Even though their brothers had a team, Jaydens was better in his eyes because they had a fourth person, a Tau.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:30 pm
They answered each question as if one team, as opposed to three individuals simply working together. None, of them attempting to claim themselves as anything but genin. Their honesty made things simple. "I appreciate the honesty." He would say opening the drawer and pulling out three headbands. "You are now genin of Kiri along with Kurai. Someone needs to show him the water element if any has the ability. Otherwise, he can simply learn from me who uses all the basic elements. " The doctor would sit back in his chair a little bit. "I have needed a team here for quite some time. We have an array of individuals. I do hope you all grow together to improve Kiri."

The path had purchased the snappers and waited outside the closed door to the kages office waiting for Jayden to walk through. He would make no noise not even breathe. As he didn't even need to he was already dead.

"The best way to rank up would be doing missions involving wanted criminals and snuffing them out. But I am unaware of your current abilities. I can take a few guesses like the Terumi using ninjutsu of lava and boil, the Nara manipulating shadow, the Hozuki bringing the element of water to its peak, and the Tau mixing different elements gained from the slain. However, I am aware the Tau has never killed a person." The doctor's clothes would shift as the masks moved along his back to look at the three before him and simply stare. "I got these from a guy we killed named Stein. Super famous missing ninja." The masks would recede back to where they once were. "I can help train you all is the basics of what I am saying. Just ask and I will work something into my schedule."

The doctor would stand. "If that is all I have much to do including filing your paperwork so you can start getting paid. Welcome to Kiri and I hope to see you all as chuunin. I will see you all soon I hope." He would open the door where his path was standing and whenever Jayden approached him he would hand the Terumi the snappers he had pranked Akabayashi with years ago. If he looked back he would simply find a face of confusion before a question asked by the Mizukage. "Is anything wrong?"
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing

Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:05 pm
Miz accepted the headband from The Mizukage. They were being accepted into Kiri as a team. Finally! They were back home and could focus on growing as a team. Hearing Akabayashi say he needed a team here for a while made Miz smile, he knew they had all the unique abilities needed to make a powerful team. "Being a Hozuki, water is our element, I can teach Stitch - er Kurai some water techs." Miz replied as he looked at the kage.
"I must agree, we have always been a powerful team." Miz added as they stood up.
His eyes nearly popped out of his head seeing the masks on Akabayashi's back!  Did he say Stein? Could that be the Stein from Volcano? No... maybe…no other Stein was a missing nin and a Tau!  So he was dead? Miz wasn't surprised at that news, after all most people from Volcano probably hadn't made it alive and if they did they wouldn't have survived long as missing nin.
As they headed out the door he saw the guy by the door hand something to Jayden…wait were those poppers? This was the guy Jayden had mentioned pranking as a kid! As the Mizukage asked if Jayden was alright, Miz started laughing he couldn't help it, this was priceless!

(Exit)

TWC:1137
+2-Vigor
+3-Chakra
+3-speed
+3-Strength

(No jutsu)
Claiming Kiri Nin Status!

Last edited by Mizuki Hozuki on Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 2000

Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:14 pm
Zim, the quieter one of the group, listened as the Mizukage talked to them. Miz spoke up and talked about how their abilities made them a good team, with the Mizukage. Zim smiled because they were a good team, and with Kurai's abilities added it made their team even more unique! Their brothers were once a Genin team, but it had been quite some time ago. The older brothers were all Jounin now. Stein? As in the Stein they knew? He was a Missing Nin and a Tau. However Zim had never seen the masks before. That was, unnerving! He was quite sure  useful against an enemy. He glanced over at Jayden and Miz at the mention of Stein. Well, the past is the past.
Zim took his headband and put it on, for now it would remain in his head, he may wrap it around his waist, or arm or leg after. He wasn't sure how he wanted to wear it yet. He stood up following the kage, Miz and Jayden to the door to leave. He understood the kage had more business and paperwork to tend to. Hmmm, yes he will definitely ask to train with the Mizukage at some point!
Zim saw the guy hand Jayden some poppers. And this told Zim his assumptions were correct! Yes, this was the cousin Jayden had pranked as a kid! Unable to hold it back, Zim began to laugh along with Miz!  This Kage had quite the sense of humor, and that was a good thing.

[Exit]

TWC: 1082
+10 stats
+2 to Vigor
+3 to chakra
+3 to strength
+2 to speed

Claiming Kiri Nin status

[No jutsus]

Last edited by Zim Nara on Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:35 am
Jayden had to agree with the kage, they were an awesome team together. Some major clans with unique bloodlines and when properly trained, a really amazing ninja team! He knew that their team would rise up in the ranks of Kiri pretty quickly, and hopefully Jayden would pass up Jeordie and his team so he could run it in their faces! Okay, yes, they had serious sibling rivalry.
Jaydens eyes stared in shock at the masks on Akabayashi's back! Stein, the Tau who had come to Volcano village, a super famous missing nin? Really? Infamous would be the better word for it now since he was deceased! Things went quite smoothly, Jayden accepted a headband from Akabayashi and listened as he said they could train with him anytime. Jayden may take his cousin up on the offer, not many other people know how to use the Terumi bloodline, except a Terumi! As they headed to the door to leave and let the Mizukage get back to his paperwork the guard by the door held out a box for Jayden that was extremely familiar and brought back the memory from childhood he had mentioned before!
The snappers! He remembered!
"Yes, you never forgot did you? You knew it was me the whole time?" Jayden said halfway between shock and laughter! It was obvious he didn't hold a grudge due to how long ago the incident was. At this point Jayden was laughing as he followed his team mates outside, he would save these for later to prank Jeordie.
(Exit)

Total Words: 1322
+13 stats
3-Vigor
3-chakra
4-speed
3-strength

Claiming Kiri Nin Status (with an awesome box of poppers)

(No jutsus at this time )
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds

Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:31 am
Jayden Terumi wrote:
(Exit)

Total Words: 1322
+13 stats
3-Vigor
3-chakra
4-speed
3-strength

Claiming Kiri Nin Status (with an awesome box of poppers)

(No jutsus at this time )

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum